Re: Anniversary (Open)

Postby Epiale » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:35 pm

Username: Epiale

Name: Juda Eos

How is Kalons Adopts special to you: Kalon adopts actually helped me out quite a bit when I first joined on. I'd just left an incredibly toxic community, and was struggling to find a place I could share art and characters, talk to people, and have a sense of community. Kalons provided that. I started off just liking a design I saw randomly in the adopts oekaki (my kal Agni <3) so much I had to try for him, and soon I found myself in the middle of this massive beautiful community. Honestly it's been a wonderful experience. People here are welcoming, kind, and eager to help others. The competitions got me back into consistently writing, and producing art, and inventing new ideas, and I've developed some of my favorite characters through kals. The staff runs things beautifully, and honestly the entire kalon community has just been a blessing. I love all you guys. <3

Give a shout out to a fellow community or staff member for the species: (can be more than one if you desire, and give a specific reason why you're recognizing them)
A shout out first to sixbane, who works insanely hard making this species fun for as many people as possible. Seriously, you put so much time and effort into creating beautiful designs, and helping out as many people as you can I can't even imagine how you do it. You're a wonderful person, thank you for all of your hard work. <3

A shout out to Kyar for being a consistent positive force in the community, and an incredibly generous person. You're wonderful, and congratulations on your staff position.

A shout out to witch and karmel for running this show. I know it's not hard, and you guys put up with a lot of crap, but you're doing a fantastic job, and I'm incredibly thankful for it. Seriously, thank you. <3

And lastly a shout out to the person who sent me an anonymous ping fortune. Thank you so much. It really did just make my week, and it was incredibly kind. If you'd ever like to talk my inbox is always open. <3 I hope everything in life is great for you.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

___

Eᴘɪᴀʟᴇ | Nᴏɴ-Bɪɴᴀʀʏ | Sᴋᴜʟʟ Uɴɪᴄᴏʀɴ

Same username on most sites.
(EthanEpiale on some)
I love monsters, unicorns, cute things, horror movies, and art. ♡
Feel free to PM me whenever!
Epiale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trans » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:36 pm

Username: trans
      Name: amaryllis

How is Kalons Adopts special to you: kalon adopts have always been special to me most importantly because of the freedom i am given with how i can use my characters and what i can do with them. something i struggle with greatly in other species and even outside of just closed species but more so in general, is being restricted by limitations and rules of how characters must be in a closed species, or i myself must be, and kalons is so much different than every other species i've been in because of this freedom it gives its members. sometimes i take it for granted, for when i venture outside of kalons, i forget that the amount of creative freedom i have in kalons, while still limited, is much wider than what i find in other species. it's something i've come to appreciate, for the stories im able to create with all the kalons i've gotten over the year+ that i've been involved in kalons has been something special, and i cherish each kalon that im able to call to my own. this freedom to do almost anything with my kalons and their lives and where their stories will go has also encouraged me to work on better story telling, bettering my writing and art, and how to convey what i mean more clearly, not just in stories and writing, but in everyday conversations and formal text too. i've met many people because of kalons, and while there arent many that i would call a friend, it's been a pleasure to get to meet and know so many people, even if we arent particularly close or anything more than strangers who recognize each other or acquaintances who occasionally talk when they see each other. i hope to see kalons continue for as long as they can, because i've never been so invested in a species before, and seeing anything new about kalons fills me with excitement like the first time i tried out for one, and while all good things eventually come to an end, i hope kalons wont for a long, long time, even after they eventually close.

Give a shout out to a fellow community or staff member for the species: there are so many people i could give shout outs to, but i only have time for one, and i'd like to mention elf_of_the_hollow. we dont really know each other on a personal level, but as someone who's always admired them from afar, and been a silent but excited fan of their work, i love seeing them still around on cs posting new things. quite a few of my kalons are actually adopts they have made, or children from adopts i've gotten from them, and i think that says a lot about how i feel about their designs laUGHS,,, their designs are always just the right amount of simple and intricate, balanced perfectly in between, and their use of colors and different design styles and experimentation is something i greatly appreciate in all that they do for kalons. every time i see a design from them im surprised, because it's always something i never expect, yet i always love the result. their work has inspired me to go beyond my comfort zones and experiment a little more in art, even if i never show it to anyone, and their designs have inspired me to take new routes and explore new places in art and test the limits of what i can really do. as a person though, i admire them too. they arent often recognized for their hard work and their contribution to kalons, but i always think of them as one of the first people when i think about people that i look up to, particularly in the kalon community. they've stuck up for me before when no one else really wanted to and no one else believed me or liked me much, and that meant more to me than anything i could possibly describe, because having someone i dont even know believe me, and even be brave enough to defend me when they didnt need to, meant so much for me and my mental health. it's a lot, perhaps a bit of a stretch to some, to say that just one person you dont even know well could help so much, but it really did help me get back on my feet and stop being so submissive. although i've done a lot of things i regret and said a lot of things i didnt mean, i still think about the people who've treated me in kind even at my worst and my lowest points, and i think about the kindness they've shown me and how i can return their gesture of kindness by sharing the kindness they showed me to other people. we are, like i said before, not friends or anything else really, but i respect and greatly admire elf for a lot of reasons, and i hope that they know that at least one person sees all they do for kalons, and doesnt forget the hard work they put into everything they do around here on cs, both for kalons and for other things and people.
Last edited by trans on Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
they/them, adult, pms are ok!
just here for pets, oekaki, and
closed species, occasionally. ♡
xxx'''my kalon storage
trans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sun struck » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:37 pm

Username: Sun Struck
Name: Cyrus Slade

How is Kalons Adopts special to you: My characters live the lives I can only ever dream of. Being able to be in a community, with people who are somewhat like me, who have been developing characters and such, helped me learn a lot about the process and the effort it takes to fully flesh out a character.
Meeting a lot of talented people, is also one of my favorite aspects of this species. I've learned so much through streams and just looking at other people's drawings and how they render different textures, and thanks to all of that, my digital drawings became somewhat tolerable even though I use a touch pad^^! The encouragement and indirect critiques this community really helped me grow, and the amount of talent in the community members never cease to amaze me

Give a shout out to a fellow community or staff member for the species: (can be more than one if you desire, and give a specific reason why you're recognizing them)

@ Planiteri-
    I don't think it's been a year since we met, but oh, my;; I honestly don't know what I'd do if I didn't have them. They have been the nicest should and a pure blessing, being the sweetest encouragement exactly when I need it;;o; From helping me get by head back on track, to healing al my self destructions^^;; It is so much fun to talk to them as they are so considerate and compassionate with the wisdom I lack. At this point, they have become an essential part of my life and well-being, and I love them dearly<3
    and of course, since art is a direct reflection of the soul, their art is golden<3

@ Petrify-
    To be honest, it's been like, decades since I've last talked to them;;o; but honestly, they've been an absolute angel to me, and they helped me out of some rough times, and I cannot thank them enough for that<3 Really hope our paths cross again soon^^

@ Kyar-
    Lol, honestly, I'm not sure if they'll remember me, being such a busy person with so many responsibilities^^;; Their ability to balance all their responsibility just leaves my jaw hanging. A crucial skill I sadly lack^^;; I've seen them here and there a few times, and every time I talk to them, they have been an absolute angel<3 I am so happy they became a nursery artist, as they absolutely deserve it after all that hard work, and I'm just so excited to see what they do<3 I sometimes cannot believe they use a mouse for all their creations because, what the holy heck? they are quite literally the definition of perfection<333

@ Kyo-
    From blessing me with a Kalsona to making my day with the sweetest message ever, Kyo has been such a blessing;;o; The Kalons they create are literal perfection, all of them being the definition of aesthetic pleasure, and almost literally some serious eye-candy<33 If anyone can resist fawning over them, please teach me your way, I want to steal every Kyo Kalon ever made.
    They have been the softest sweetest support ever, and I feel blessed to have known such a saint<33

@ Fawnfriend-
    I have no idea if she knows I stalk her intensely..? Fawn's art is to die for, they are so soft and angelic, and even the ones that are loaded with pain, portray their messages well, gently. I feel so bad they are hurting so much..so often...but the way they shake it off and get back on their feet..is just admirable, and leaves me in awe and utter respect<3
    Truely a soft soul, I admire them so much, and I really wish there's only the best of the best for them as they deserve no less<33

@ Ciel Phantomhive.-
    I haven't talked to them in so long to be honest, but when ever I've talked to them, they have been so sweet to me<3 They are such an angelic soul, and a pleasure to talk to<3

@ Ⓔ ⓜ ⓘ-
    I don't think I've directly talked to them before, but they gave me my first kalon and Cupkit, which led to my cupkit crazinessXD They gave me the bliss and excitement I haden't felt in months, and it was almost a relief<3 You allowed me into the community, and I cannot thank you enough, as I got to meet so many new people and learn and see so much<3

@ CaptiveLegacy-
    I have yet to actually get to know them, but can I just say their designs are all so whimsical and playful and colorful, they make my heart SO HAPPY?!!? I could just sit and watch their designs all day, I'm not even kidding<33 Such lovely creations<3

@ G1 Sunstreaker-
    Ahhhahahah^^ I have no idea if they remember be to be honest^^ but they gave me so much support when I was just starting out doing digital art and commissions<33 Thank you so much for that, you dazzling soul<3

@ Medd-
    They were the artist for the first Kalon breeding I had! Medd's lines are so soft and crisp, I just love them so much;;o; all the Kalons they've made are the softest of dreams, and a blessing to the eyes<33 I really hope I'll get to know them at some point<33

@ High noon-
    I have yet to get to know them, but I LOVE the line edits they make?!? especially longer fur, I really wish to learn your style<3 And the desigs they make must have descended from heaven, they are literal perfection! The Kalons they've created(which is a LOTo.O)often catch me in awe, being a bundle of gorgeousness<3

Acckkk;; I feel like I'm missing some people;;o;
    @ All of you out there! Yes! You!
    I think you're the most beautiful cup of moonlight, and I would LOVE to get to know you! If there's anything going that's causing you pain, I hope it knows who they're messing with! But out of all seriousness, feel free to PM me about anything or everything, or well, I'm also okay with nothing^^ I am not the wisest, and I do have struggles keeping my own emotions in check, but I can promise you I'm a good listener, and sometimes, when you say it to someone else, it simplifies the issue, or at least becomes less of a burden<3
    Please know that you're always stronger that you think you are, and I will always be rooting for you<3
    You need Coke? I'll get you Coke. You need Ramen at 2am? I'll get you Ramen. You wanna rob a bank with me? I'll try my best to talk you out of it, but if all fails, we'll do it, and I can take the blame, or sit in jail with you<33

You all deserve the most golden days possible, and I'm so sorry if it hasn't been so golden so far<3
    I hope for only the best of the bests for you guys<333
    Thank you for everything, and hope to see you around!

Last edited by sun struck on Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
sun struck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SyntheticFox » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:37 pm

Username: Syntheticfox
Name: Iru
How is Kalons Adopts special to you:
This whole species made me go back to CS! It such a nice experience,, meeting so many nice people who are very understanding. This whole community is just simply amazing. I also got to write stories for kals and its so fun to imagine what this Kalon would do and seeing other member's ideas. I made many friends that i'll never forget! I love kalons <3
Give a shout out to a fellow community or staff member for the species:

sentimental_android:
Hey love! You are amazing, idk how I got a friend like you! I appreciate you helping me by critiquing my entries ;o; Its like so nice to talk to you <3 I can't even express it.. Senti please stay my friend forever!

Katzuvo:
Kat! Thank you so much for helping me get arround the kal community! I wouldn't even be writing this without you ;o; Ahh your just so sweet and nice to talk to! I wish you good luck on your comp!

Iuno.:
Iuno. I wish we talk more! Your profile pic slayss... Im honored to be friends with you ;o; You even traded me my dream kid that still has my heart till this day! Maybe I should do more pixels for you c:

Everyone:
Theres honestly too many people to name and I have little time to write it all.. So ill mention it! If you see your name here and want more, don't hesitate to ask me more! Your on this list for a reason after all!
MelonBreeze: Your art is amazing! I am so grateful to have two growths by you!
Sixbane: Honey I love your work <3 Please take a break love. You deserve it!
Whim: Your concepts are so interesting and your art so dedication! Im glad im friend with you love c:
Recherche: Just started to talk to, but our conversations are so fun! I look forward to them everyday!
Rainbow Noivern: Noi! You soo chill lol! Our talks get to some weird degree and im happy I got to develop Uzi with Chance <3
Cherry Doge: Im crying on how much you loved the pixel? I never thought people enjoyed them? Your such a sweetie!
Takura.: I bearly talk to you but your hella nice to talk to lol. Your one of my fave mods <3
Trollish: My 2nd friend I made in the community! I fell in love with your work and decided to talk to you! (A decision I don't regret making <3) I enjoy our sweet talks and hope to talk more in the future!
To the staff: Thank you all for putting so much work into the kalon community! The staff are all so sweet and nice ;o; Ya'll need a break though lol
Last edited by SyntheticFox on Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello There !

I'm SyntheticFox ! (Or Fox)
Feel free to message me !

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kalons』✮『Senti』✮『Bigby

SyntheticFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sentimental » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:38 pm

Username: sentimental_android
name: Droxyl
how is kalons adopts special to you:
kalons and the kalon community, despite the perceived faults, literally saved my life during a super
dark time. the people i met through this community helped me to stand up and move on from tradgedy
and the art aspect of the community helped me to regain confidence in my hobby- character design and
world building, as well as artwork. it's cheesy i admit but finding this comunity has been the best social
and creative outlet to ever happen to me.

get ready, i've got some love to throw

planiteri: I owe you everything, as it was from you I earned my common myo and first kal, Loren.
I'll never forget the feeling I had the night I received your PM detailing on how I won the MYO.
Thank you so much for bringing my child to life. ♡

high noon: your streams were where i first felt at home in the community, and your kind encouragement
towards me (as well as your approval of Loren!) helped me to break my shell and reach out to others.
I've missed most of your recent streams due to rotten scheduling but i owe you so much and have
insurmountable respect for what you've done for me- thank you! ♡

Dreamlight: dream is the most amazing friend one could ask for- your first pm to me was such a
turning point in my life, knowing that someone wanted to chat with and befriend me of their own
accord honestly was enough to bring me to tears. thank you so much for being so kind to me all
these months, i am incredibly indebted to you. thanks for being an amazing friend, dream!
i love ya, girlie! ♡

_silentsiren_: hey pal! you've done so much for me i don't know where to begin. you're the most
generous soul i've ever met, as well as the most supportive and insightful friend i could have asked
for. hanging out with you, sharing art and interests has been one of the brightest highlights of my
day for the past month. thank you so much for all you've done to make me feel welcome, i love you! ♡

michael. : michael, you've been one of the most entertaining and creative friends i could ask for-
even if you're too good at video games and, like siren, my conversations with you
have been one of the brightest highlights of my day. i love your kals (i think 70% of my dreamies
belong to you?) and your stories and music taste are literally unwarrantedly good. thank you for
being there for me! i love you, m-dog. ♡

SyntheticFox: Hey babe c; Thank you so much for keeping me company over the recent weeks! I've
loved developing characters with you and your help with my prompt entries has been wonderful.
You're such a joy to talk to and one of the sweetest, most self-sacrificing people i've met.
thank you so much for being such a wonderful friend to me, what did i do to deserve you?
i love ya! c:

cherrydoge:
who would of thought that my MIA friend of 3 years was also in this community?
i still see your user and nearly break down into happy tears of incredulousness.
reconnecting with you through kals and the freshest memes has been one of
the most memorable occasions in my life, probably! i love you so much and appreciate you to
the moon and back- keep being awesome, my gal! ♡ also i want ur kals k thx bai.

saturnus: heeeeeyyyy it's celebrity crush time. saturn, your work (even way before kalons) has always
been a huge source of inspiration for me. i love and connect with your style, and your humorous little
sketches of your fursona are hilarious and cute- i almost wanna buy a full set from you so i can use
them everywhere. thanks for being such a huge inspiration to me! i'm sure you've heard this before
from many others tho. c:

i'd also like to give a shoutout to all the artists in the art share channel of the kal discord-
ya'll never fail to brighten my day with your wonderful creations, ideas and creative criticisms!
i owe ya'll a ton. ♡

██
██
██
██
██
it's going to be christmas soon, keito
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
████

━━━━━━━━
> loml > fern
>msg > charas
>mayo > trello
lyn senti
━━━━━━
she/her
i'm in my
cringe era
right now.
Image'
sentimental

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jules_ » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:44 pm

Username: julibee
Name: Azai
How is Kalons Adopts special to you: being a part of kalon staff has introduced me to so many wonderful people, so kalons is special to me as I wouldn't be friends with these amazing people if it weren't for them. I love our chats and the love and support among staff, especially after rough beginnings.

Karmel & Wicc - you two are such a blessing to both kalons and to me. You're always there whenever anyone needs you, and honestly I feel both of you saved this species and helped make my experience so much more positive. There's no way I can even begin to thank you for everything you've done <3

Kalon Staff - Y'all are so wonderful I would feel guilty picking out people by name. All of you put up with so much and are still some of the kindest, most fun, and friendly people. When I first was staff is leagues away from where we are now, and I credit all of you with having a hand in making our interactions positive. Also, I can't mention staff without talking about all the amazing art and tireless efforts of our awesome mods. You all make me both happy and jealous, and I'm so proud to call myself a collegue with all of you.

Infiniti - I was so happy when I realized you had joined the kalon community, I loved talking to you when Dollhouse was up and running and am happy our conversations didn't have to stop then. Thank you for always chatting me up on discord, talkin kalons with me, and generally listening to me rant when I have to let steam off. I'm very happy to call you a friend <3
jules_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dolly » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:45 pm

Username: dolly
Name: marina
How is Kalons Adopts special to you: ngl this species has low-key saved my life by helping me meet some of my best friends.
@just call me frisk - ily ghost,, you’ve helped me way more than you know. it’s so refreshing to have someone who likes the same games or leans to the creepier side in charas. I love how easily we can just chat over nothing or watch shows together and it’s just refreshing to have a great friend who you know loves you
────────────
da | they/them | th
────────────
dolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tcw » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:49 pm

Username: just call me frisk
    Name: Dolly
    How is Kalons Adopts special to you: For the first fact it's help me expand much on my creation. As i enter each adopt it challenges my creativity and ideas. When i first started entering i will admit my ideas were rather lazily done and had not much thought put into it, once i started trying though and put more effort into it i found a new spark for writing! I got to do something i enjoyed and have a shot at wining something i enjoyed. I was able to find a type of writing style that others enjoyed with out it being all over the place.
    Dolly - The person i'm naming the kalon after! Golly i don't know where to start with her? she's just an amazing person over all and i enjoy hanging out with her. She's helped me out so many times when it comes to these adopts, and just in general. She makes me really happy when we talk together and i can't express enough how she's impacted my life.

I'm not entirely sure if we can shout out more then one person, if we can't just ignore my entry entirely <3! I'm just glad to be able to talk about the people who've impacted my life so much!
    Tenty bean - Man! I just can't talk enough about this lady? She's talented, funny and overall just?? Amazing in what way did i ever deserve to become friends with her? She's helped me in my rough patches in my life and dug me out of the many holes i put myself into, we've had so many fun nights talking about our kalons relationships and exploring their stories and personalities. She's so creative even if she doesn't see it.

just monika - This person, man let me tell you about her! She is fairly new the community and such but i've had suck a blast telling this old friend how this adopt works. Working with her side by side on projects that relate to the kalons she's been gifted, she's such a nice person and i explode with happiness when ever we talk together.

chamomile. - Can someone say mom-friend??? He's such an inspiration for me and i just can't express how much i love him! He's always there for me and offered some of the best advice to be given. I can't explain in sheer words what he's brought to light. He's got so many ideas for us to talk about and given me tons of inspirations that easily reflect how my kalons have been shaped. We've had such a laugh as we thought up ideas for myo couples and bring out entire backstories to life even if we can't get those myos for the kalons! I can't tell him how much he's brought me such joy because there are not enough words for it.

fuiuki - what a nerd. They've probably be there to listen to all of my 3 am story ideas i've had an actually turned them into thinking sessions where an actual plot and character has come out of it. They're such a good listener and idea bouncer when it comes to it! They've always be there to help me out when i've reached a road block in my work and never stop to amaze me when it comes to helping me with my writing.
    I can't thank them enough for putting up with all my silly little ideas and turning a 3 am story idea with no thought put into it,
    into an actual story. I can't thank them enough for just sitting there for hours upon hours, talking with me about how to pull twists and turns into the story! We've had so much time as hours melt away and we talked it all away on a plot we both enjoyed.

qpplepie - Qpple here is the sweetest thing in the world! She's funny, creative and just a nice person overall to talk to! We've had our few ups and downs, yet this never stopped us from being friends. She's really such a sweet person and i've enjoyed talking to her, every single moment!

watchdog. - We don't talk that much anymore but watch here is a great person who i've had some great moments with! He's super funny and i swear we've had some great stream shenanigans together. I can't thank him enough for just existing because he really is super an amazing person.

p.s this man really loves his red.
Last edited by tcw on Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
tcw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beautea » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:51 pm

res real quick !!

username: sylar
    name:
    how is Kalons Adopts special to you:
    give a shout out to a fellow community or staff member for the species:
    x
    ↪ sweet talk, everything you say !!
    ╓─────────╖

xxxbeautea / kailey
    xv friendly! dms ok ♡
    xxxx─────────
    estj – she/her – my kals
    xenglish major !!th
    xxsheep enthusiast ♥

╙─────────╜
beautea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Softballpup12 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:59 pm

Username: Softballpup12
Name: Anansi
How is Kalons Adopts special to you: Kalons has taught me to better improve my writing and given me a creative outlet in which to develop worlds that I can delve into making when I'm bored or stressed. I took a hiatus in the middle of the year, but I missed it so much that I came back, and was welcomed with open arms again. It was if I had never left. That's what I love about Kalons. It's not only a place to be creative but also to share that creativity with others so that they may appreciate it also.

Kyar, we haven't talked that much recently, but you were one of the people that drew me into this community and convinced me that despite all the stuff I'd heard it was worth attempting to stay. You've helped me out with some of my forms in the past and can I just say, you're one of the best editors in the entire kalon community? You have some of the best advice while developing a story. I wouldn't be surprised if you were an English teacher in rl. I also remember working on one of the partner competitions for kalons with you, and you were so fun to brainstorm with! I honestly wish I had time to Hc because it'd be a blast to hc with you again sometime. Your writing style is beautiful, and your art is just... don't even get me started! I was so relieved when I'd found out you'd been hired as a NB artist because your entries and batches were so beautiful... I wish you the best, and hope we talk more in the future! Ily!
Last edited by Softballpup12 on Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Amazing Art by Sixbane ^^^^^

ON HIATUS

Hey! I'm Soft!
I'm a high school student taking all honors classes and procrastinating so much it's a surprise I still have all A's... We'll see how long that lasts. As such, I'm busier than I thought I would be and things are getting done much slower than I expected. Please bear with me while I catch up!

| PM me: Anytime! || Ask for Help: Absolutely! |

My Kalons
Softballpup12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me