My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fae: chestnut

Postby preppy paws » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:34 pm

please pm me forms! (found on the main page, please read all the rules first before sending it). If you do not have a partner yet, that's okay. I can wait but I prefer to get them done now just because I made this color-in of my lil fae and the partner you would like to breed her to. I would like to color them in to show all the lovers she has had to show her personality of seduction.
preppy paws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango30 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:01 pm

Ahhh, I need to get a stallion soon, then! Haven't gotten one yet!
Hello! I'm Mango30, but I'm usually just called Mango, Puff or River. Really any of those are fine with me! I am a girl and would prefer the pronouns she/her. I ride horses, English style, and I love drawing and anything with horses! I'm completely obsessed horse adopts on here, so please feel free to tell me about any! I watch anime, Transformers Prime, RiD and a little TFA. The animes I watch are Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Ouran High Host Club, Soul Eater, Fate Apocrypha, and the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm getting into Supernatural, Merlin, and some other shows like The Dragon Prince. This is just some basic information about me, so PM me if you ever want to talk! I'm free pretty much all the time! I don't bite!

Note: I tend to get a little awkward or anxious, which leads me to ask lots of questions. I'm sorry about that, I just tend to doubt myself sometimes!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirited! » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:15 am

Congratulations Spicy. ™, Spirit23Wolf, Suatrone, .LoneWolf. and Mango30

Mango they could breed to both genders

welcome to my page. I'm Spirited!. My name is in honer of my favorite movie spirit stallion of the cimarron. I adore all animals, especially the hoofed ones. My most favorite hoofed one is zebras. I enjoy watching movies and playing board games. I am from the USA. I live in EST. I'm a female. Please use she/her pronouns. I do own one fur baby. She is the Apple of my eye. She is a 1 year old long haired calico tabby cat named baby girl. please trade me missing wish list pets.
Thanks for visiting. Feel free to pm me anytime.Image
©

Spirited!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango30 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:25 am

Thank you!

They can? I prefer doing STallions x Mares though
Hello! I'm Mango30, but I'm usually just called Mango, Puff or River. Really any of those are fine with me! I am a girl and would prefer the pronouns she/her. I ride horses, English style, and I love drawing and anything with horses! I'm completely obsessed horse adopts on here, so please feel free to tell me about any! I watch anime, Transformers Prime, RiD and a little TFA. The animes I watch are Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Ouran High Host Club, Soul Eater, Fate Apocrypha, and the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm getting into Supernatural, Merlin, and some other shows like The Dragon Prince. This is just some basic information about me, so PM me if you ever want to talk! I'm free pretty much all the time! I don't bite!

Note: I tend to get a little awkward or anxious, which leads me to ask lots of questions. I'm sorry about that, I just tend to doubt myself sometimes!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirited! » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:30 am

Mango30 wrote:Thank you!

They can? I prefer doing STallions x Mares though

No problem it was listed in the rules on main page

welcome to my page. I'm Spirited!. My name is in honer of my favorite movie spirit stallion of the cimarron. I adore all animals, especially the hoofed ones. My most favorite hoofed one is zebras. I enjoy watching movies and playing board games. I am from the USA. I live in EST. I'm a female. Please use she/her pronouns. I do own one fur baby. She is the Apple of my eye. She is a 1 year old long haired calico tabby cat named baby girl. please trade me missing wish list pets.
Thanks for visiting. Feel free to pm me anytime.Image
©

Spirited!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me