Re: Mermaid Kalon Kit UFA

Postby notwearingsocks » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:52 pm

xxxxxxxxxImage
username: scarlet_wolf || kit name: asphodel || kit gender: male || theme songs: xxx

asphodel, or, as he insists people call him, dell, had always been a very pretty boy, constantly being mis
taken for a female. it didn't help that his parents had named him after a flower, either. a soldier-in-trai
ning for the royal guard, he has endured relentless teasing from his fellow soldiers. he's rather small for
his age, too, and so mockery about his size in not uncommon, either. don't let the soft appearance fool
you, though - dell is one of the best students in the guard. his brain is like a sponge, and you'd only hav
e to tell him something once for it to stick. sword fighting and hand-to-hand combat are his forté, as m
ost of his opponents are rather unconcerned when they begin fighting, but are almost immediately jarr
ed out of their casual demeanor when dell shows them just how strong he really is.

asphodel's breath left him in a sudden rush as his sparring opponent's fist slammed into his torso. he roll
ed backwards, rising to his feet in an instant, his own hands up and clenched, thumbs tucked outside of
his palms like he'd always been taught. the kalon with whom he was sparring was another young soldier i
n training, and they had endured the same classes together for years - about the same level when it came
to combat skills, this would be an even fight. "come on, pretty boy," the other kalon, his name mattye, sn
eered, his fists raised high near his face. "surely you can do better than that." dell's brows lowered into a
scowl. "okay, first of all," he grunted as he slammed a kick into mattye's gut, the other boy's breath becom
ing labored as he doubled over, hands lowering to clutch his stomach. "i'm not pretty. and, second of all,"
asphodel continued. mattye straightened and started forward, his foot brushing harm lessly across dell's ar
m. asphodel swept out a foot, knocking mattye off of his feet, and stood over the other, larger boy. "i can do
better than that, but i wouldn't want to embarrass you further." with a wink, he stepped back as an older so
ldier started forward, nodding his approval and helping mattye up off of the dusty ground. — [ 380 words . ]
Last edited by notwearingsocks on Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:04 am, edited 6 times in total.
notwearingsocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zoocyte » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:13 pm

Mark
comms
hello, call me koga or zoo!
arcanthera adoptsmy arcanthera storageoff-oekaki gallery
zoocyte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aeth » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:47 pm

omg mark
aeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rustyroxys kal kit entry

Postby rustyroxy » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:54 pm

Res!! I love them a lot ;;

roxy
he/they
my kalons
pms are open
rustyroxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rem sleep » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:00 pm

marks aaaa
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S-S-Sweets » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:01 pm

sdfghjkLJ MARK
┌────────┐

c

└────────┘
┌────────┐

c

└────────┘
S-S-Sweets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kyar » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:01 pm

I just might give this a go...
Have a good day y'all.
Please contact me here or on TH - I will no longer be using Discord!
Kyar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thedogpals » Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:18 pm

xXx

│█ username: Thedogpals
    │█ kit name: Viridine
    │█ kit gender: Female
    │█ art: Headshot! Human headshot!
    │█ prompt:

Viridine was unsure of her markings as a young kit, when other Kalons would compliment it she would just smile and laugh, she didn't take the attention into thought as she didn't consider herself to be any different to anyone else. Sometimes Kalons would look into the meanings of their markings, and Viridine was struggling to find her 'meaning' as if markings could hold the key to her future. Older Kalons told her that markings didn't contribute to your fate, but Viri kept on trying until she finally found something.
    She was looking through a dusty gemmology booklet on identifying different crystals and stones when realisation struck her.
    Halite looked exactly like her tail, hair and backmane, square and varying in pattern. Viridine was ecstatic until she read the
    caption under the big picture of the crystal, Halite was just a fancy name for salt. Viri's ears flopped down for a second until she
    remembered a saying her teacher said, 'Anything that you think is boring is beautiful in another Kalon's eyes' and Viridine was
    filled with unstoppable determination to attempt to grow some Halite crystals.
    She started off by buying her first crystal from a nearby shop, it was pink like her tail and shimmered in the sunlight like a fresh
    stream of water. Viri was mesmerised by its beauty and understood why everyone kept on complimenting her. From that day on,
    Viri grew her own Halite crystals, and whenever someone would compliment her, she would take it to heart and give them a
    crystal as a token of her appreciation. Even though Halite is just salt, Viridine loved it no less, it helped her get through the
    strange feeling she got when other Kalons complimented her, a feeling of undeserving and unknown emptiness, but now Viridine
    felt proud of herself, and told others to be proud too, no matter what their markings represented.
Last edited by Thedogpals on Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thedogpals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:45 pm

mark
Image Image