Re: Kalon #1265

Postby AustrianAce » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:48 am

Username;; Austriagirl

Kalon name;; Nevada

In what way are they like ice?;;

Transparent | trans·par·ent | adjective
      1. (of a material or article) allowing light to pass through so that objects behind can be distinctly seen. i.e Ice

2. having thoughts, feelings, or motives that are easily perceived

Last edited by AustrianAce on Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
AustrianAce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coco Bunny » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:52 am

Username;; Coco Bunny
Kalon name;; TBD
In what way are they like ice?;;Interpret however you want, as long or short as you want as long as it contributes to answering the question

mark
Coco Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

NightFlame22

Postby NightFlame22 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:54 am

In what way is he like ice...?

Maruk could not live without organization. He needed everything scheduled and arranged; he knew where he needed to be and exactly when he needed to be there. He kept a notebook with him at all times, and if one glanced over his shoulder while he wrote, they would see a hierarchy of headings, highlights, and bullet points. Just like how formless water molecules become structured when they freeze, Maruk took the irregularity of everyday life and organized it in his trusty notebook.

Perhaps rigidity was not always a positive trait, but Maruk prided himself in being so. He was steadfast in his ways, and any sort of change would find him pushing back against it. This caused him to stress a lot of the time, and it was not unheard of for him to crack under pressure. Still, he was proud because he was dependable. Should a friend call upon him for help, he was always there to support them in any way he could. They knew what to expect from him, and thus they trusted him in their time of need. As long as there were those who called to him, Maruk felt there was no need to change.

One could not say Maruk was a germophobe, no... A better description would be to say that he had a place for everything. His closet, his desk, and even his sock drawer were arranged in a very specific manner. One could name any sort of random item, and he would know exactly where to find it. Of course, he knew of things that had no place in his dwelling: those cursed crumbs and dust bunnies absolutely did not belong in his home. He took great care to keep counters and floors spotless, and his windows had nary a pawprint. He despised carpet, preferring hardwood or linoleum tile where he could see whatever tainted his home.

Maruk did not care for secrets. All they did was muddle things, making a mess of whatever and whoever they got involved with. He preferred to have his facts out in the open where he could see them, it was only then that he could piece together the truth. There was nary a question you could not ask him; he felt there was nothing to be embarrassed about. If people did not like him, they could come right out and say it. As long as everyone was honest, he could know what to expect and act accordingly.

For all his structure and organization, Maruk cared deeply for the arts, more specifically, that of the abstract. He could spend hours looking at the nameless forms of clay or the erratic strokes of a vivid painting. He admired the freedom of such an art, something he knew he could never make himself. There was no structure here, and yet, it intrigued him more than words could ever say. How could there be so much purpose, so much intention, in a piece that contained no clear picture? Each stroke, each form, each color had been chosen for a reason, but the final product looked like nothing more than the drawing of a kit. Maruk could never understand it, but he loved it all the same.

History was always Maruk's favorite subject. Once an event had happened, nothing could change it, and there was nothing anyone could do about it. He kept many records of his life: journal entries, old schedules, even a few knickknacks from his childhood. He was by no means a hoarder; he simply wished to preserve his memories for as long as he could. Photo albums filled his bookshelves, all organized by their contents, yet still full of a variety of things. Friends, family, nature... anything that moved him, he would take a picture of it to capture that feeling forever.
Last edited by NightFlame22 on Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
┌─────────┐

└─────────┘
╔═════════════════════════╗

x
Hiya! The name's NightFlame, but most call me Night or Flame.
I'm just an exciteable person who loves art and dragons!
Feel free to PM me if you need anything at all <3

╚═════════════════════════╝

NightFlame22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eltonn » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:55 am

resss

damien
male

he melts emotionally
eltonn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lowpolypony » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:02 am

Username;; BEETS
Kalon name;; кристалл | kristall (russian for crystal)

softly falling
white filled sky
reminded me of us today

winter chill spreads through my bones
your grasp on me's eternal

not that i want to let you go
not that i'm ever gonna run

your hands like ice
they reach my skin
winning over slowly again

words falling like
snow on my ears
i find myself
wanting more.
Last edited by lowpolypony on Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NAACP Legal Defense Fund
please read my rules before sending a trade
lowpolypony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jippy » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:10 am

Username;;
Kalon name;;
In what way are they like ice?;;Interpret however you want, as long or short as you want as long as it contributes to answering the question
Res!
Jippy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Little Fish » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:44 am

𝓤𝓼𝓮𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓶𝓮
Little Fish
𝓝𝓪𝓶𝓮
Otis
𝓐𝓼 𝓬𝓸𝓵𝓭 𝓪𝓼 𝓲𝓬𝓮
Otis, a calm and cool demeanor, but that is far from what makes him like ice. Otis isn't one to give you the "cold-shoulder" and no he doesn't mean to throw off that icy look towards everyone. That's his friendly face and he swears it. Instead Otis has a strange problem that has perplexed everyone since he was born. Otis is, in literal terms, as cold as ice. He keeps a normal body temperature but his exterior feels like the coldness of ice to those around him. If one touches him for too long of a period, what ever they are touching him with could go numb or even freeze. Scientist are baffled by how this is possible and are just glad it is not life threatening.
Otis doesn't mind it but because of it he refuses to let others touch him, as he doesn't want to hurt anyone.

•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.

xxx Image

Little Fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Ginger. » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:44 am

Username;; .Ginger.
Kalon name;; Jack

The sun shines bright,
but slowly melts the soft, white snow.
Some things stay,
but sometimes you've got to let go.

Like the ice on frozen pond, melting to spring,
the cold disappears, but the sun is still shining.
It's warm glow, like an angel in the sky,
sending a message down to us, that's reminding--

Us to not give up nor lose our faith,
for, better days will come!

Original poem by me! THIS IS FOR MY PERSONAL USE ONLY. PLEASE DO NOT STEAL MY POEM! Thank you

Being exposed to a family with lots of divorces and conflict always made Jack feel more insecure about his futuristic love-life. When he was 13, he finally met the kalon of his dreams. Her name was Athena. Athena had beautiful, long silky hair and a curled tail. When he took one glimpse of her, it was love at first sight. When Jack had ended up gathering enough courage to talk to her, they automatically went off; their personalities fitting like gloves - they were like soulmates. Spending time with Athena gave the kalon confidence. He had a wave of hope. Happiness. After a year of becoming closer and closer, Jack had decided to ask Athena to the Winter Dance. She accepted his offer with a grin, and since then the two learned to love one another. Things where heating up and the two of them had been together for several years now. It was the summer before the two were off to college to pursue their career dreams. They were both hoping to go to a college called "KUPA", the Kalon University of Performing Arts, for dance.
4 weeks before their first semester of College was to start, Jack received a call from Athena. She mournfully explained to him that she was moving to a whole different country and was not going to be attending college at KUPA anymore. She apologized for the short notice and right then and there broke up with him. "I'll write you!" she added afterwards, but Jack had dropped his phone already and sat in shock.

WIP!!!
Last edited by .Ginger. on Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageAvatar Credit: norang, Sig Art Credit: Mooski
Need help? Feel free to pm me. For official help, you can send a help ticket to Chicken Smoothie staff here!
Attention new members: Check out the GHAA, where you can get free pets~ courtesy of your CS Helpers! (Click here!)
.Ginger.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pim » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:47 am

Res
pim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beeqlass » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:10 am

Username;; p-lasticplants
Kalon name;; kaito
xxxice has a shell, a cover of frost or sparkles, snow or other. this sh-
ell is beautiful, but once you break the shell, crack the ice, its not as
beautiful as it once was.

xxxthat's what kaito is like, beautiful on the outside, broken, cold, on
the inside. how he got this way is unknown to most, but heres the story
anyways-

xxxhe was once in love with another kalon, a beautiful kalon. some say
that this kalon was the most beautiful kalon for generations to come.
this kalon had long, beautiful brown hair and soft green eyes, with fur
the colour of the sun.

xxxand in return for that kaito loved this kalon, somehow this kalon fell
in love with him, a cliché love story you could say, this story didn't last
though.

xxxinstead, the beautiful kal who was once in love with kaito.. they pla-
yed him, hurt him, broke him, shattered him. and the results of this? kaito
built up walls, higher than he ever has before, letting little to no one in b-
ehind these walls. these walls are decorated with frost, beauty, bright pa-
int that show happiness and friendliness, that are welcoming. behind these
walls is a land of shattered ice, broken, frozen tears, still frozen in the time
from when he fell in love with the beautiful kalon that everyone once loved,
including himself.

xxxkaitos heart was shattered because of this kalon, and he promised hi-
mself never to love again, or to break down his walls, keeping ever-
ything hidden, never showing any sadness, only happiness- and even
by doing this to himself, its breaking him further. shattering more,
by blocking out the events of the past, not having moved on when
he should have on moved on, months ago, years ago.

wow that lowkey made me sad when I wrote
this oof, I hope it makes you sad too >:33 h-
uehuehue c:
Last edited by beeqlass on Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:30 am, edited 8 times in total.
beeqlass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me