juliette

Postby lonk » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:45 am

xxxImagex

xxx name: juliette
      xxxpersonality: she's cold.
      juliette is a bitter, selfish, and manipulative little devil. she knows she comes off as a serene, lively young woman, and she likes to use that to her advantage to get what she wants. she's a brilliant girl- and she could very easily use her talents to better herself, but juliette loves the thrill of playing with emotions.
      she's not inherently evil, however. she has a soft spot for close friends and children. those who know her don't get her highly saccharine lies, and she treats those who she deems to be good people with great respect. although she might have a love for pursuing chaos, juli is a lunatic for justice. her justice system is... flawed, to say the least. she believes that the victim has the right to fight back with more than just words, and if someone wrongs her or someone she cares for, she makes sure that they pay.
      (156 / 200)

xxxrelationship with evelyn:
      the only person who can truly melt juliette's icy facade is evelyn. everything about her warms the girl up- maybe it's something about how comforting and caring she was, or maybe it's how she wasn't too much of a coward to shy away from violence. either way, juliette is infatuated, regardless or whether evelyn can tell.
      juli feels like she can't do enough for evelyn. the other girl deserves someone better, really, and juliette can admit it. nobody should be stuck with such a negative prick. the only things she can do for evelyn is care for the wounds she gets, and be a shoulder to lean on in times of weakness.
      tending to evelyn's cuts and scrapes and bruises did more than just heal the hurt girl. it healed juliette's crave for attention, her crave to feel important, her crave of feeling needed. and she hopes that maybe, just maybe, someday evelyn will want juli to make her feel needed too.
      (162 / 200)
Last edited by lonk on Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lonk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Juliette readoption!!

Postby lysander » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:56 am

aa res if i have time tonight hh just got home
username: lysander
┌─────────────────────┐

lysander   he/him  about
 chronic hand pain haver
kalonsartadoptswritingtoyhouse
icon by my friend!

└─────────────────────┘
lysander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Almond Bark » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:24 pm

Name: Juli, Juliette

Personality:Juli is an idealistic Kalon, often making unrealistic expectations for herself. She isn't very careful of her decisions, even when she tries, often blurting out whatever comes to her mind. Despite her eccentric ways, you can depend on Juli, and earning the trust of others is an important and careful task for her. Juli is a free-spirit, letting her mind travel and her dreams take her places. She can never really settle on one task though, and often tries to work on several things at a time. But as always, the slightest distractions will get her attention.

Relationship with Evelyn: Evelyn and Juli aren't just best buddies, but they're dating! They're madly in love, often fitting in time for random cuddles. Juli often takes Evelyn by surprise, exchanging gifts and surprise cuddles with each other. Juli want's to adopt kids in the future to take care of with evelyn, but things are planned to change as their love progresses. Nobody can replace Evelyn, and Juli often feels as if she's done something wrong, often needing Evelyn to reassure her, and doesn't want to lose her.
Last edited by Almond Bark on Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Almond Bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carpe » Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:15 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx

xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx

Image Image Image

Name: Juliette

Personality:
• Juliette is a cheerful and kindhearted girl with a playful personality, and she has a
fondness for cute things, such as ribbons or plushies. Well, love for ribbons appeare
d because of her hobby, which is ribbon dancing. She also has a beauriful voice and e
njoys singing, she often hums littletunes to herself, but is to shy to sing for someone.
• She is patient, supportive and understanding -- Juliette is the one who ends up bei
ng a peacemaker in friends' fights. Juliette is a very positive person who can keep up
beat even when things are looking down, and she's also great at encouraging other pe
ople.
• Juliette do not believe in true love, despite her name. Starting at a young age, she s
aw what happened to her parents, who "loved" each other, but got divorced. There was
a lot of pain and conflict. This left a big mark on her life -- Juliette thinks that relatio
nships are messy and can't lead to anything good. That doesn't mean she can't fall in lo
ve, she's just too scared and trying to avoid hurting a person she like.
(186/200)
theme song

Relationship with Evelyn:
Negation is the best and the simplest way to deal with all the events, but even this s
trategy can't last for too long. No matter how frustrating it is, sooner or later she
has to admit to herself that she is having the biggest crush ever. Well, it isn't someth
ing that make her happy.
Juliette admires Evelyn, her natural strength and wisdom. With Evelyn she always feels s
afe. Evelyn is amazing, beautiful -- Juliette can't find the right words to describe h
er. Her voice is better than any melodies that Juliette loves, her wonderful hair is so
soft to touch, but without a doubt her favourite part are Evelyn's eyes -- they have this
unique color which Juliette likes to compare with the color of a calm and peaceful winter
sunset.
Juliette knows that she must act in order to bring peace for herself, but she's too scared
of all the difficulties she will have to face before finally expressing her feelings. But if Ev
elyn is always here for Juliette, and Juiette is always here for Evelyn, does anything reall
y matter?
The two of them have a lot to go through before they realise their feelings, but it will wo
rth it.
(199/200)

Credits:
[url=https://[censored].deviantart.com/]stamps[/url] | pixel bow | another pixels
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx

xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx

Last edited by carpe on Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
carpe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby P0CKETKNIFE » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:56 pm

This will officially end at 12:00pm EST tomorrow!! If anyone needs more time for their form, please let me know. While this is a short contest, I want to be sure everyone has enough time to finish. c:

lee artist he/him + adult
    ► I've been an active user on
    CS through a good number of
    years, but nowadays I tend to
    keep to myself and check in
    when I have the time. I'll be on
    artfight this year
    -- team vampire!!

mods made me remove my links lmao / credit

P0CKETKNIFE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kittykore » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:27 pm

Name: Julie
Personality:
Julie is a broad looking kalon but is really shy, she doesn't know often what to say but tries
her best to seem confident. At times she can be known as blunt despite seeming like a shy
friendly person. She tries to stay far away from anyone that seems fake and often not seems
to talk too little. At times she can be seen as a jerk but she's just not good with people. While
she can seem like a weird person she actually changes her personality depending on the person
so they would like her more.
Julie has a large crush on Evelyn, while she is way to scared to admit it she tries to be subtle.
As good friends she is very obvious and often says things that she would regret a second later.
Though she wants to confess she thinks she'd be turned down, though she never knows unless she tries.
──-────────────────────
bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████████ █
──-────────────────────

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────
coding credit kalons art shop
toyhouse

bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio

───────────────-──
███░█████████████ █
kittykore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Micki. » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:06 pm

Name: Emmeline, "Em / Emmie"
    Personality: Emmeline is chaos incarnate, a force to be reckoned with. She values her life and her freedom above all else, often making choices that have grave consequences to others. She won't hesitate to steal from, blackmail or con others and actually cons people in her spare time, for the fun of it. She also chases money, going to great lengths to acquire it without harming herself or endangering her freedom, but once she has it she spends it all gambling (her favorite past time). Almost all of her decisions are made on a whim, as she is one of the most impulsive and selfish people you will ever meet. Em is the happy, charming sort that everyone seems to adore and is very much a smooth-talker with the ability to talk her way out of almost anything. Despite her good reputation, she has no issues taking up with unsavory sorts and won't think twice about doing something "illegal" if it means that she gets what she wants. She is emotional, however, and prone to lashing out and having extreme bouts of rage. This is especially true if someone has outsmarted her and something doesn't go her way.
    Relationship with Evelyn: Emmeline has never met Evelyn, but she has heard tale of her and her gang via her usual unsavory crowd. She keeps hearing about how Evelyn has ruined this or that, and Em is very annoyed and already dislikes Evelyn for thwarting many of her "business" deals and opportunities. Once they meet they will be enemies for a brief time, followed by being frenemies. They will begrudgingly form alliances and rely on each other for many things (intel mostly), but have no issues fighting when one gets in the way of the other. They'll be around each other due to the criminal circle being a common place for them both to end up (for different reasons) and they'll constantly bicker, fight, be rude and intentionally annoy the other. However, it will develop into a romantic relationship that both are unwilling to admit to and hide, often still being mean towards each other and having sweet moments only every now and then. Eventually, after quite a bit of time, they'll settle down and admit to the relationship, which will be filled with playfulness. Though they'll still bicker at get flustered with each other, they'll stick together through the thick and thin.

I tried to go somewhere different than other people with her personality and the relationship, so I hope you enjoy the idea even if you don't pick my form and good luck to everyone!! there are some very cute forms c: <3
    x
    Micki • she / her • slytherin • shy n stressed
    young adult • college student • EST timezone

BLM donation adopts !!

sig forever a wip bc lazy
Micki.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pees » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:14 pm

Serena| 'Ren' | Female

Personality:
    Serena is sort of the 'chill' kind of person, she's happy to do what others want and will gladly put others before herself. Aside from that, Serena has an abnormally vivid imagination, blessed with a talent to come up with multiple fantasies on the spot, from pirates to dragons, her childhood consisted of her 'games' of creativity and 'villains' made of inanimate objects. She can turn a stick into a lethal weapon, just wave it around a little and stab it into the ground and, its a magical staff. All the mushrooms on the ground, were now evil toads, and you must squash them all so they don't mind control you. Aside from her imagination, intellectually she is well above average, able to be quick witted in problem solving (all thanks to her rapid problem solving skills). She often daydreams, and fantasises about curiosities, like 'why do you never see baby pigeons' or 'where does the other sock go to in the washing'. These sometimes get pretty ridiculous, ranging from theories to 'growing a pair of legs' or her personal favourite; 'house elves'.
    183/200

"I promise"

Tumblin' down the grassy hills, we were covered in the dirt in mud, for hours we'd play with bugs and stick to our hearts content. Daisy chains, placed upon our heads, though I'd say we were definitely experts at making them, picking only the largest and round flowers we could find. We told secrets, only we knew and 'pinky promised' not to tell anyone else. Till' noon we chased each other behind bushes and trees, scaring the birds and the rabbits? They would flee. We as weren't terrifying and menacing as we though we were, but it was fun pretending and make believe. I would be the knight in shining armor, she would be the princess, and then I saved her from the 'deadly logs' and well you know the rest. At sunset, we retired to our homes, bringing the daisy chains along with us (which were as long as vines). We took a goodnight's sleep, for tomorrow we come out again. Over years the kits developed a stronger bond, when they finally found out that it was each other, that their heart belonged to, and the friends the best friends lived happily ever after.
195/200

Last edited by pees on Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
pees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Juliette readoption!! - ending soon!!

Postby gouache » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:35 pm

Name: Calliope

Personality:

Calliope kept things simple- she would happily take the paths life would lead her through, never with a exact
fixed goal in mind. Carefree, perhaps, she would do what she would feel most comfortable with, and was always
rather laid-back regarding most things-- that is, apart from romance. Trying to impress girls and keep herself
together proved a whole new feat, and would send her into a flurry of butterflies. At times, she wouldn't even
feel worthy in the presence of a girl she took a liking to. She is clumsy when flustered, a muttering mess, and
as smooth as a slippery bar of soap. Needless to say, she hasn't dated before.

It was something just so glorious, enchanting- illustrious about her. Eyes so bold, so dignified, yet to Calliope
no threat trailed behind them. Perhaps she was the product of stardust, the tears of a goddess, wrapped into
the form of a Kalon, tied perfectly and neatly, with the finest heart of gold and most beautiful voice to match.

She, however, wasn't anything special.
Calliope was a friend of hers- and just that. Nothing more, nothing less, to the lady who Calliope felt birds
would sing for: she was convinced. Evelyn was the fleeting beauty of the world, effortless yet graceful, with
the insignificant, ordinary Calliope admiring from the backdrop.

Calliope first met her on Winter's dusk, after a thief confronted her. On a night she felt everything was lost,
to the rising bills, penny-less pockets, she in fact gained something entirely new. This damsel-in-distress fell
for her slightly less-sophisticated hero in shining amour.

Words of genuine concern, she remembered, whisked Calliope off her feet. Evelyn's background was of a gang,
yet she had such a warm, comforting tone and touch- offering her shelter, a place of safety, gentle words that
softened the trauma and brushed away her fear.

Last edited by gouache on Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
i no longer collect pets, so i'm not very active
i will occasionally login to answer pms!

gouache

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Juliette readoption!! - ending soon!!

Postby Esther~ » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:49 am

mark!
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me