Re: Babusagi Event :: Witch's Workshop :: Trick or Treat ::

Postby Weeping_Angel }Y{ » Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:33 pm

peridotite. wrote:Username: peridotite.
Babu Trick-or-Treating: x
What is your/your babu's favorite part of Halloween?: Stahl likes the costumes! they are so cool sometimes!
RP: Stahl was ready for his first Halloween! He dressed up as a wizard and went to his first door. It was a brown door with some bats on it. It looked really cool. It had a knocker. He had hoped that the owner wasn't a bat.

knock knock

He just waited. The door opened
"Trick or Treat! Also, happy Halloween!"

The babusagi waiting on the other side of the door grinned, her fangs gleaming in the light as she let out a laugh. "Why hello, young wizard. It's quite good to see you," she said with a wink. She disappeared for a moment and returned with a bottle whose glass was deep red and looked like it may be cracked, although nothing seemed to be leaking from it. "Enjoy the rest of your evening," she said with that same grin before closing the door.

You were given a fake blood potion!

Makoto Naegi wrote:Username: Makoto Naegi
Babu Trick-or-Treating: (link please) I'll use myself I guess because I have none.
What is your/your babu's favorite part of Halloween?: My favourite part of Halloween would have to be how all the websites I visit celebrate it. This is including Chicken Smoothie but also Animal Jam and a couple others. I like all the cool spooky Halloween festive stuff that is on offer. I like the CS pets at Halloween the most. That's one reason why I like Halloween, haha. I also like trick or treating but my friends don't do it anymore and Halloween isn't actually that much of a big thing in Australia (though the rich houses have the best sweets, just saying).
RP: I stood back and admired the door and bat decorations. Some real good preparation must have happened here. I shook my head and finally got back to what I was meant to be doing. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. The door slowly opened, revealing what was inside.
"Trick or treat!" I loudly said to the person (or babusagi?) on the other side.

The babusagi smiled at you and adjusted her cape, looking like a rather regal vampire queen. "Well hello. It's nice to see a human - not many come around this forest this time of year. It's said spooky things happen during the Witch's Workshop," she warned ominously before giggling. She moved away and came back with a bottle bearing a blood red ribbon. "Enjoy yourself and stay safe!" she said brightly before closing the door.

You were given a watermelon potion!
---
woof
birb
---
Art by
Ember the Wolf
characters
dA
---
babusagi
simas
---

The Pumpkin Queen | ∑a∂ µa††er | DolphinGirl4Ever
Weeping_Angel }Y{

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neon sparks » Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:54 pm

Username: Lieutenant sparks
Babu Trick-or-Treating: Dina
What is your/your babu's favorite part of Halloween?: dina's favorite part is the party's. she loves going to all the party's during Halloween but not so much the scars. she likes watching movies and eating food that's bad for you but generally doesn't do well under pressure or in the dark so wandering around alone tonight was not her favorite idea.
RP:
Dina was shaking already as she climbed the driveway. this must be the worst night she can imagine. not only did she have to go out with her friends tonight on the darkest and monsteryest night ever, she now had to brave her greatest fear, bats. trick or treating has never been her thing. shes always been to scared of it all to attempt it. this year however she had intended to be out with a large group, this made her a little braver but not quite enough for this monster of a house. in her mind she had litteraly never seen anything scarier than this hoard of flying mice. she shakily knocked on the door and sat back from it a bit waiting eagerly for an answer so that she could get the fluff out of here already.
xXXXXXXXXXXzzzxxzXXxxxxxxUsed to be Lieutenant sparks

xx
xx

┌──────────────────────────────┐
xxxxxx| my toyhou.se | | my Deviantart | | Commissons are: Open |
└──────────────────────────────┘
┌──────────────────────────────┐

xxxxxxxxxxxxxImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
└──────────────────────────────┘

xx
ImageImage
Neon sparks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby birdbones » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:07 pm

can we play even if we don't have a Babusagi?

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
╔═══════════════╗

𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫 [/ˈreɪvə/]
(noun informal)
!!your amazing!!
hey, i'm birdbones,
i'm on toyhou.se n DA (@yeanbones)
i'm also on artfight (@birdbones)
i'm always looking for art!
(See also:
Icon shop
art © ©)

╚═══════════════╝
birdbones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Epiale » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:52 pm

Username: Epiale

Babu Trick-or-Treating: Amyr

What is your/your babu's favorite part of Halloween?: Amyr loves the atmosphere of it all, and the anonymity. He can go out to enjoy the candy, pumpkins, spooks, and scares, creative costumes, and the smell of fall and caramel apples, all while wearing a costume to help blend in a bit and help with shyness. It's one of his favorite holidays.

RP: Amyr walked carefully up the path to the house, admiring the decorations as well as being careful not to run into or be hit by any of them. He'd always liked bats, interesting animals they were. He found them rather adorable, and he found this houses decorative twist incredibly charming. He could admire the dedication it took to so heavily devote yourself to a theme.
He felt a bit nervous walking into the flickering, eerie light of the porch. Interacting with strangers always did leave him a bit nervous, but it was Halloween, one of his favorite holidays of the yeah, and he was determined to trick-or-treat along with everyone else, and enjoy in the festivities. He delicately reaches a paw up to the knocker, and gently knocks at the door.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

___

Eᴘɪᴀʟᴇ | Nᴏɴ-Bɪɴᴀʀʏ | Sᴋᴜʟʟ Uɴɪᴄᴏʀɴ

Same username on most sites.
(EthanEpiale on some)
I love monsters, unicorns, cute things, horror movies, and art. ♡
Feel free to PM me whenever!
Epiale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Midnightkitkat » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:01 am

Username: Midnightkitkat
Babu Trick-or-Treating: Shrimp
Haven't got to draw it but he's dressed as Jason.
What is your/your babu's favorite part of Halloween?: "Being able to dress up and blend in is pretty nifty! Not to mention all the skeleton and corpse props~ Spooky ~"

RP: Running up to the house in a quick burst of energy the young Babu attempted to avoid all the hazardous bats. He found the creatures interesting, that their wings were actually just extended fingers.. so they fly with the power of jazz hands. However these ones where much too lively for his norm.
Brushing off any dirt from his costume and fixing his mask Shrimps mood took a 180 and he was one again joyful. Choosing to knock on the door now in front of him he waited until it opened.
"Trick or Treat~"
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
"We have calcium in our bones,
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
carbon in our souls,
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
☆ ☆ ☆
☆ ☆ ☆
◇◇◇
My SZ Herd
◇◇◇
☆ ☆ ☆
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
93 percent stardust,
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
we are all just stars that have
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
Midnightkitkat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Weeping_Angel }Y{ » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:15 am

redwolf466 wrote:can we play even if we don't have a Babusagi?

Yes you may. As stated in the rules, you can roleplay as either yourself or Hanakiko (the species mascot) if you do not have a babusagi.

Lieutenant sparks wrote:Username: Lieutenant sparks
Babu Trick-or-Treating: Dina
What is your/your babu's favorite part of Halloween?: dina's favorite part is the party's. she loves going to all the party's during Halloween but not so much the scars. she likes watching movies and eating food that's bad for you but generally doesn't do well under pressure or in the dark so wandering around alone tonight was not her favorite idea.
RP:
Dina was shaking already as she climbed the driveway. this must be the worst night she can imagine. not only did she have to go out with her friends tonight on the darkest and monsteryest night ever, she now had to brave her greatest fear, bats. trick or treating has never been her thing. shes always been to scared of it all to attempt it. this year however she had intended to be out with a large group, this made her a little braver but not quite enough for this monster of a house. in her mind she had litteraly never seen anything scarier than this hoard of flying mice. she shakily knocked on the door and sat back from it a bit waiting eagerly for an answer so that she could get the fluff out of here already.

You wait very patiently for the door to open, but it never does. Instead, the bats' screeching only gets louder, and one drops down in front of you, scaring you into running without anything to show for your bravery.

You were tricked! Please try again another day.

Epiale wrote:Username: Epiale

Babu Trick-or-Treating: Amyr

What is your/your babu's favorite part of Halloween?: Amyr loves the atmosphere of it all, and the anonymity. He can go out to enjoy the candy, pumpkins, spooks, and scares, creative costumes, and the smell of fall and caramel apples, all while wearing a costume to help blend in a bit and help with shyness. It's one of his favorite holidays.

RP: Amyr walked carefully up the path to the house, admiring the decorations as well as being careful not to run into or be hit by any of them. He'd always liked bats, interesting animals they were. He found them rather adorable, and he found this houses decorative twist incredibly charming. He could admire the dedication it took to so heavily devote yourself to a theme.
He felt a bit nervous walking into the flickering, eerie light of the porch. Interacting with strangers always did leave him a bit nervous, but it was Halloween, one of his favorite holidays of the yeah, and he was determined to trick-or-treat along with everyone else, and enjoy in the festivities. He delicately reaches a paw up to the knocker, and gently knocks at the door.

A babusagi dressed quite startingly like a vampire queen snatches the door right open, smiling at him with a slightly dark gleam in her eyes. "Hello there," she said somewhat cheerily, which admittedly sounded strange with her dark demeanor. She produces a potion with a blood red ribbon on the neck of the bottle. "Enjoy the rest of your holiday season!" she said before closing the door.

You were given a watermelon potion!

Midnightkitkat wrote:Username: Midnightkitkat
Babu Trick-or-Treating: Shrimp
Haven't got to draw it but he's dressed as Jason.
What is your/your babu's favorite part of Halloween?: "Being able to dress up and blend in is pretty nifty! Not to mention all the skeleton and corpse props~ Spooky ~"

RP: Running up to the house in a quick burst of energy the young Babu attempted to avoid all the hazardous bats. He found the creatures interesting, that their wings were actually just extended fingers.. so they fly with the power of jazz hands. However these ones where much too lively for his norm.
Brushing off any dirt from his costume and fixing his mask Shrimps mood took a 180 and he was one again joyful. Choosing to knock on the door now in front of him he waited until it opened.
"Trick or Treat~"

The babusagi behind the door laughed before opening it, then grinned. She took in his appearance and smiled slowly, fangs gleaming. "Hello, dear," she said darkly. "Welcome to my abode." She walked away for a moment and returned with a sparkling blue bottle. "Now be very careful with this, it's a very rare item," she said as she handed it to him before closing the door.

You were given a twin tears elixir!
---
woof
birb
---
Art by
Ember the Wolf
characters
dA
---
babusagi
simas
---

The Pumpkin Queen | ∑a∂ µa††er | DolphinGirl4Ever
Weeping_Angel }Y{

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skoomacat » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:05 am

Username:skoomacat
Babu trick-or-treating:alex
What is your/your babu's favorite part of Halloween?: Alex likes the costumes
Especially making them!
RP:Alex is still stunned from the decorations as she snapped back into conscious she goes to knock on the door but sees an ornate little knocker and decides to use it instead. The knock rang throughout the desolate street.her legs went weak from fright as all the candles went out simoltaneously. The door began to open and as it creaked her paws started to shake
She held out her bag aaaaaaannnnnnnndddddd...
zashi, He/The/It
Skoomacat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango marmalade,, » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:14 am

Username: manymangoes
Babu Trick-or-Treating: Marko
Mauybe I’ll do a little sketch of him later, but he’s dressed as a pumpkin!
What is your/your babu's favorite part of Halloween?: Being an artist, Marlo adores to see other’s costumes they’ve created. He always takes inspiration from previous years, and tries to make his costumes really good even if the idea is a simple one. Along with that, Marko likes dressing up for Halloween; as often times people don’t recognize him, and no one cares about his blond eye.

RP: Marko shuffled behind the large group of babus he was following, inspecting his candy starch. But, looking up, he felt something shriek and brush past his ear. Marko jumped, and shuddered. But when he realized that the next house was covered in bats, he gave a small grin. Bats, like all animals, were very interesting creatures. Also, when you could hold one, they were quite cute. Marko tentetavily walked up the front steps to the house, watching the group he was supposed to be sticking with walk away. With a quick shake of the large knocker on the door. Marko called out, “Umm.. Trick or treat!”
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby credit » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:53 am

My door is officially open~
credit