Postby twistedm0th » Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:17 pm

~Username~
derpiness
~Name~
Opales
~Gender~
Male
~Favorite school subject and why?~
Opales is in a band class at his school and he considers that his favorite subject! He plays the bass trombone and loves the class so much because the sounds of the instruments harmonizing and producing such melodies mesmerized him. All of his classmates have made a great influence on him, and he's so excited to continue on with the trombone that he treasures so much!

(I'm pretty sure this is what it's supposed to be, right? It says to put the Kalon's favorite school subject, correct...?)
twistedm0th

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #1143

Postby Sunny! » Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:44 pm

Username: Sunny!
Name: Aor (pronounced "OR")
Favorite school subject and why?

wip
Extra: (optional)

link
link
link
link
link
©

I’m not as active as I used to be, I’ll be here for big events such as Christmas and Summer.

Sunny!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alyxmin » Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:56 pm

username pebby stone.
    name lilac
    gender female
    fav subject when somebody says what's your favorite subject, most people would think english, reading, or science. they're the common favorite subjects, which many people are good at. for girls, nobody thinks of math. nope, nope. not a thing in their minds. but lilac is different. she loves math, more than reading or any subject really. it's her little escape, figuring out the long problems. she like's the pressure, she thinks it drives her to higher goals. most kalons hate the pressure, but lilac strives in it.
    but the thing that's even more surprising is she's an introvert. in any other subject, she'll never see her raise her paw. but in math, she'll be the first to shoot up her hand. she thinks math is like an ugly dog to most people, they hate it but they have to take care of it anyway. but lilac does the extra things for the 'dog'. she walks it and gives it the love it deserves. well, now i'm getting the feeling your thinking of how 'you would care for the ugly dog.' but i can see through you, you want to be ordinary.
    pretty much everyone does. but lilac likes being a bit different, and that difference is by liking math.
    208/300
here to lurk. only here once in a blue moon
alyxmin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cinnamice » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:36 pm

Username: paintyneko
Name: Chininero (which means language in an African language)
Favorite school subject and why?: taking after her friends and family who were all great traveled, Chininero (Chi) has taken a liking to languages. She's beyond fascinated with how other communicate in different languages, and finds thrill in being able to read the different languages on food labels. Her goal is to travel the world and talk to many in their native tongue, and become fluent in at least one language. She's thinking about working on Spanish now, then Italian
Extra: (optional): mark for a piece of art if I have time <3
𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓸!

Emmy ♡ Bisexual ♡ She/Her ♡

PM me if you also like Pokémon, esp the TCG, and/or if you’d like to be friends !

cinnamice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sandstorm814 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:40 am

Username: Sandstorm814

Name: Bella

Favorite school subject and why?
    First period Social Studies class.
    Why? Well, the teacher was one that stayed up extremely late, and only makes it through the next day by lots of coffee and Red Bull. However, during first period, he Wass till in a half asleep state, the caffeine not yet kicking in. For the whole year, you could do anything you wanted - Take a much needed nap(After all, it is 1st period) - Chat with friends - Play some of the board games stored in the back of the room.
Sandstorm814

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby messenger » Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:27 pm

pulling out,
    gl everyone
Last edited by messenger on Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
messenger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfypoof » Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:31 pm

Username: Makoto Naegi
Name: Lilith
Favorite school subject and why? Lilith is very fascinated in the world and especially with countries that aren't her own. This leads to her favourite subject which is geography. Her classmates think it's a bore but she is always prepared to learn. In fact, this is the only subject where she is always organised! She doesn't want to miss a single second just in case she misses something important. One day, when she is older, she hopes to travel all across the world. Learning geography keeps her dream alive and she hopes she can learn all about the world through it. So, every class she listens to the teacher intently and does all her work with enthusiasm.
Extra: (optional)

Hi! You can call me Wolfy! I like drawing, video games, animals, music, anime and a whole lot of other various things. Some of my favourite series are Pokemon, Danganronpa, iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls, Kemono Friends and Higurashi When They Cry! I am a young adult and although I'm a little shy, I'm always open for a chat! ^w^

Deviantart Characters Instagram Please check out my story!

Font credit
Wolfypoof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coco Bunny » Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:07 pm

Username: Coco Bunny
✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
Name: Nil
✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
Favorite school subject and why? Physics is the absolute favourite of Nil. Whilst Biology comes a close second, to him, nothing can beat the study of Physics. He can't help his eyes widen with awe every time he thinks about Isaac Newton and Albert Einstein, and he wishes nothing more than to follow in their foot(paw?)steps and revolutionize the whole of Physics. Gravity? Yep. Blackholes? Definitely! Force? Of course. Every single bit captivates this young kalon. He also enjoys being able to write down a lot!
✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
Extra:
Coco Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby augestines » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:24 am

Username: IronicCore
Name: Dally
Favorite school subject and why? dally's favorite subject is art because he loves to be able to draw/imagine that he lives in a world with magic and amazing adventures.. because he hates living in our time.. born to late to discover the oceans but born to early to Explore galaxies

› Female
› Adult
Kalon Storage
augestines

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me