My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Re-adoption Lilac Sky

Postby happysparrow » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:52 pm

"𝔹𝕖𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕖 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕑𝕒π•₯π•šπ•–π•Ÿπ•₯ π•¨π• π•žπ•’π•Ÿ, 𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕀𝕖 π•₯π•™π•šπ•€ π•žπ•¦π•”π•™ 𝕀 π•œπ•Ÿπ• π•¨ -
ℕ𝕠 π• π•Ÿπ•– 𝕔𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕀 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 π•™π• π•Ÿπ•–π•ͺ π•¨π•™π•–π•Ÿ π•ͺ𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 π•€π•šπ•₯π•₯π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π• π•Ÿ 𝕒 π•₯π•™π•£π• π•Ÿπ•–"

Vanessa ⚫ Female ⚫ A Little Wicked ⚫ Milk and Cookies (Language Warning) ⚫ all art by me

Eleanor, or El as her enemies whisper, knows exactly what she wants and exactly how she'll get it. There is nothing that stops this girl from getting the power she wants - no, deserves. Vanessa will stop at nothing to get the crown, no matter who she needs to climb over in order to reach it. Her loyalties lie wherever they will be most helpful, and her manipulative and cruel behavior keeps her from making many friends and acquaintances. She knows only followers and enemies.

Under her rough exterior, however, lies a frightened girl who reacted to fear in the only way she knew how - dominating not only her fears, but everything. She grew up afraid and lonely, but now she will live as powerful and brave. Her courage is unwavering, and although in the wrong place, is still rather admirable. Is there one who can win her heart and calm her stormy rage?

Perhaps...

Enter Bailey. The time travelling Kalon knows nought of foresight and consequence, and thinks only of himself. What he wants he gets, although he is much more calm and peaceful than Eleanor. When their paths cross, both seem to change. Bailey starts thinking of another, and the icy Queen's cold heart begins to slowly melt.

Is this the beginning of only a strong alliance? A rivalry? Or love? Perhaps even both! Only time - even time outside of what our time traveler knows - can tell us.

Eleanor's kingdom is one of the smallest in the land, yet one of the most feared. It sits alongside the ocean, and the kingdom specializes in fishing. Because of this, they have a good upper hand when it comes to marketing, as they are the source of nearly 3/4 of the seafood that the land eats.

More Images: x x

"β„π•’π•Ÿπ••π•€ 𝕣𝕖𝕕, π•™π•’π•Ÿπ••π•€ 𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕛𝕦𝕀π•₯ π•π•šπ•œπ•– 𝕙𝕖 π•€π•’π•šπ•• -
𝕀 π•’π•ž 𝕒 π•π•šπ•₯π•₯𝕝𝕖 π•¨π•šπ•”π•œπ•–π••"
Last edited by happysparrow on Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:42 pm, edited 8 times in total.
happysparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

- Sky -

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:09 pm

----- β—‹ ----- β—‹ ----- β—‹ ----- β—‹ ----- β™‘ ----- β—‹ ----- β—‹ ----- β—‹ ----- β—‹ -----
Username - Doom Paws - Name - Sky - Gender - Female
Personality - On the outside, Sky is a relatively shy and
quiet girl. She enjoys keeping to herself, though is fine
with a bit of quiet company. Quiet and calming music is
her favorite to listen to. An insomniac, she has a lot of
trouble sleeping and drinks an excessive amount of
coffee. She hates pretty much any type of horror, as she
gets nightmares easily. Sky loves rodents, especially mice.

Likes - Sweets - Purple - Coffee - Mice -
- Dirt - Mornings - Crowds - Horror - Dislikes
Art - one - two - three - four
----- β—‹ ----- β—‹ ----- β—‹ ----- β—‹ ----- β™‘ ----- β—‹ ----- β—‹ ----- β—‹ ----- β—‹ -----
Last edited by Guest on Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:02 am, edited 3 times in total.

Kalon Re-adoption Lilac Sky

Postby wriolette enjoyer » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:10 am

up
comp will be extended to the end of april (probably end, maybe the 20th? im busy until then.)
wriolette enjoyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cinnamon Heart » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:14 am

Res
ImageImageImage
she/her or they/them
bi Β¦ BLM
Cinnamon Heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sandstorm814 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:26 am

Username:

Sandstorm814

Name:

Sarah

Female

Lake Hilliar: A pink-coloured lake on Middle Island, the largest of the islands and islets that make up the Recherche Archipelago, in Western Australia. One of the only 8 pink lakes in this world.
Also, the place where Sarah grew up.

What are pink lakes? How are they possible?
Well, Scientists speculate that the colour comes from a dye created by bacteria that lives in the salt crusts. But that is just speculation. Sarah wants to set out to find the exact truth. Why is the bacteria so rare? What it in the bacteria that makes the whole entire lake be colored by that pink pigment?

But were getting ahead of ourselves. Let start from Sarah's childhood, where this passion first emerged. She lived in a different place for the first 7 years of her life. Then some complications raised on her family's household, and they had to move. Sarah researched everything about the town before they left, and fell in love and saw with the lake. On one of her last days of school at her old hime, she gave a 30 minute presentation on the geographical oddities of pink lakes. The teacher was not surprised, Sarah loved to research topics in depth is she found them interesting.
When she arrived at her new house, she was ecstatic that the lake was only a 5 minute's walk away, and was viewable from their house. She, of course, chose the room with a window of the best view of it. When getting all the future settled in, Sarah propped her bed right by that window, so she could fall asleep while staring at the serene waters.

As she grew older, she became more interested in the lack of information that lay within cause for the color. She was already going into a career in science, why not study why this occurred? And so, after getting a college degree 4 months ago, she came back to her parent's house, and spent every day out on the water, taking samples, and observing aquatic creatures that lived there. It is her dream job, and she couldn't be happier doing anything else. Every days she draws closer to the solution.

Theme Song
╔═══════════════════╗
x
x
x

Hey! I'm bree, and i’m not really that active. Looking to collect rare items

Image - Image - Art Shop-

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
Sandstorm814

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redhorizon » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:17 am

Mark

Boosh unless we're friends β™‘ He/him β™‘ Trans/Bi β™‘ ASD β™‘ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
β™‘
Linecook
β™‘
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Myra - Kalon Readopt Entry

Postby P0CKETKNIFE » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:23 am

γ€ŒοΌ³ο½ come ο½ο½Žο½„ ο½„ο½ο½Ž't」
β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬ β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬ β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬ β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬
..┏......................................................... β”“.
┃By BuzzyLeeβ”‚Art Pieceβ”‚Art Piece┃
..β”–......................................................... β”š
β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬ β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬ β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬ β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬

β–ΊOverview;;
    A summer breeze comes knocking at her door, but Myra doesn't answer the call to venture into the world. She's never been the adventurous type, always stricken by fear at the thought of something new. However, since living such an ordinary life grows boring, Myra has learned to be spontaneous in other ways that are more her comfort zone. She and her friends spend time siting out of their porch, staring into the vast Alaskan wilderness where they live. Those moments spent with no words exchanged, spending time with the ones she loves, are the moments that she treasures the most. She has no need for adventure, when her adventure lies within the ones she loves.
β–ΊFriendships;;
    Jubilee is a kalon who brings warmth to the cold world that they inhabit. His words spark a fire within her, and inspire her to keep going when times are rough. No other kalon has quite that effect on her, so she's decided to keep him close to her heart. Perhaps too close, as her feelings for him have evolved into something not quite friendly, but a longing for something more. She keeps this fact hidden from herself, and doesn't think about it.
Last edited by P0CKETKNIFE on Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:02 pm, edited 7 times in total.
P0CKETKNIFE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:38 am

maybe res

or watching idk
icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me