Re: Viscet #1212

Postby booklover789 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:57 am

Name:
Loretta Lynn

Gender/Sex:
Female

Personality Type:
ENFJ-A (focus on Being a Diplomat and People Mastery) -
Loretta is a leader by heart. She adores helping others, and she thinks she is most useful when in a position of power where she can order others around to fulfill their own true potential, which she tends to have a knack for seeing. She's very good at finding out what others are good at, and once she finds out what those individuals are good at, she can then put them to work in a fulfilling job where they will always find peace and happiness. She adores being able to do this, and thinks that she's best able to do so in a position of power - hence why her job revolves around her helping viscets find out what they're meant to do in life. She's loud - Loretta doesn't hide anything behind any walls or masks; she's proud of who she is and will not hide her personality from anyone...and if you've go a problem with that, she doesn't really give a rip. She'll go on living her life and counting you as nothing more than a hater. Others words don't tend to get her down; being a leader, one will always have opposition, after all, and Loretta understands this very well. Even with this supposed "hard shell," as it's been called, Loretta is a sweetheart. She cares deeply for others, and connects with viscets on an emotional level. She is very loving towards others, and does her best not to snap or be too harsh with those she knows mean her no harm. She's very willing to work with viscets who need help, and encourages them to come to her should they ever need anything. Like a mother hen to her chicks, Loretta cares deeply and loves fully every viscet she has helped; she will sometimes even check in with them months after placing them in their ideal condition or job, just to see how they're doing and if they need any additional help...but if she's not welcome, she'll gladly take her leave, as she has a very clear understanding of boundaries. Overall, she's very sweet, kind, and caring - she looks out for others before herself, and Loretta puts a lot of stock in being able to make other viscets happy. So long as she's done that, she counts her life as meaningful, worthwhile, and fulfilling.

Who Loves them and why?:
Maurice loves this sweet Southern Belle for all he's worth. Her thick accent is absolutely lovely, and her sweet singing voice is just the icing on the cake for Maurice. Her thick accent is absolutely lovely, and her sweet singing voice is just the icing on the cake for Maurice. He adores her in every sense of the word; he wants to marry her one day, because of how much he loves her. He appreciates her bubbly personality and her controlling manner - he doesn't mind taking orders when its her at the commanding wheel! He looks up to her and really wishes he could have the positive outlook on life that Loretta does. He wishes he could be more like her, and he knows that she will make him a better viscet in the long run. While he hasn't popped the question yet, he plans on doing so at some point in the near future. He knows that she might turn him down, but that's okay - Maurice knows he'll get over it somehow. Loretta taught him that in life, if you want to get something, often you have to take a leap of faith...and that's exactly what Maurice plans on doing.

Maccaulay is also fond of her, but not to the extent that Maurice is. Maccaulay is mated and has a child, so he's obviously not in the mood for romance - but Loretta is a very good friend of his. He grew up alongside Loretta, and being her childhood friend, he's very comfortable around her. Loretta, on her days off, will sometimes even babysit for him and his mate, Connie. Maccaulay used to love running through the palace grounds with her - he's the pet of royalty - and he really appreciated how Loretta didn't look at him differently because he grew up wealthy. While Loretta did not grow up with such riches as he had, she never held that against him and never complained about how hard her family had to work to get food on the table. Maccaulay really appreciated her bright, cheery attitude towards life in general, and still appreciates the good influence Loretta has on his child and wife...and, if he were honest, the good influence Loretta has on his own personal life.

Song:
Cascada - Every-time We Touch

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Softballpup12 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:07 pm

So, I accidentally screwed up my form coding, and it took me a whole ten minutes to fix it, so please don't disqualify me for editing after the deadline! Please!?!
Amazing Art by Sixbane ^^^^^

ON HIATUS

Hey! I'm Soft!
I'm a high school student taking all honors classes and procrastinating so much it's a surprise I still have all A's... We'll see how long that lasts. As such, I'm busier than I thought I would be and things are getting done much slower than I expected. Please bear with me while I catch up!

| PM me: Anytime! || Ask for Help: Absolutely! |

My Kalons
Softballpup12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Placebo » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:18 pm

DragonCave wrote:

Name:
    Rosella
    Often goes by "Rose"
Gender/Sex:
    Female/female
Personality Type:
    INTP, "The Logician"
    Rosella is not really the prime example of someone of the INTP type, as she actually rather enjoys being with and around other viscets for limited time. However, in the parts of herself that she doesn't bother to show others (not that she's hiding them either) is where it can really be seen. Rose loves anything with repeating patterns, and thoroughly enjoys listening to debates and picking apart each side of an argument. She doesn't do this to criticize others, she mainly does it to keep herself mentally alert. Her insightfulness makes her a popular mediator in debates. On the contrary her it can also cause her to think far more quickly than her mouth can work, causing her to spit out many half-formed ideas and suggestions. Rose also loves to share her ideas with anyone who will listen, and can talk for hours about ideas ranging from fantastical travel plans to analytical papers to the willing ears of Levi. Open-minded, Rose will never shut anyone down without hearing their side of the story and will often help develop the said story farther if asked to do so. Unfortunately, with so many ideas running around her head Rose often has trouble committing to one. On top of that, once Rose does get fed up with somebody, she can be a tad condescending, even if she's trying to explain something.
Who Loves them and why?:
    Rosella doesn't actually know of anyone among her friends who would describe their relationship as "love", but that's actually more because she doesn't really think she's that great. In actuality, she doesn't know how loved she is, especially by her best friend, Xian. Xian, in spite of what most think, does truly love Rose- but only platonically. Ace and aromantic, Xian feels nothing but pure admiration and platonic love for Rose. Since meeting in their teen years, Xian and Rosella just clicked. Xian has helped Rose through a good number of struggles, many of them being heartbreaks. Xian is also thankful for Rosella because she had made her a better viscet in general, from being less of a perfectionist to being more tolerant of others. However, there is one viscet who does feel romantic love Rose however, and that would be Levi. Rose and Levi first met in their teen years, soon after Rose and Xian met. Rose and Levi immediately began to get along well, with Levi being the doting viscet he is. They grew closer and while Rose genuinely enjoyed feeling cared for, she had no idea that Levi had actually fallen for her. Levi loved being with Rose. He liked that he could be caring but still be sassy, that he didn't always have to be a ray of sunshine around her. He adored her curled mane that so often frustrated her when it got messy, and how she seems to prance around wherever she goes. He can listen to her talk for hours, smitten with her voice. Even in her bad moments, Levi can't resist smiling a little. After all, what's love if it only exists in the best on conditions? That said, he does take care to listen to Rose's story, as she so often does for others, and takes time to cuddle a bit afterwards. In spite of all of this, Levi has yet to confess to Rose, and it's clear that Rose is confused about her feeling for him as well.
Song:

Congrats to DragonCave! I had to get a lil help to decide. ;u; To be completely honest this form spoke to me on a great many levels (The song and the name - which is coincidentally my middle name oh what a small world- paired with the personality hgnn very nice) As always, thank you to those who entered! Hope you enjoy Rose, friend<3
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1212 || Closed

Postby DragonCave » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:04 am

Ahhh! Oh my goodness thank you so much! Everyone had some awesome forms and I was pretty nervous there for a bit ^^" Again thank you, I'll take good care of Rose ❤

(I'm glad that you liked the song too c: )

Edit: May I be added?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
  • She/her
  • Cancer ♋
  • Band trash
  • Aquarist
  • More
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DragonCave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Softballpup12 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:02 am

Congrats! You can keep the sketch I did if you'd like! Also, my viscets are open for relations!
Amazing Art by Sixbane ^^^^^

ON HIATUS

Hey! I'm Soft!
I'm a high school student taking all honors classes and procrastinating so much it's a surprise I still have all A's... We'll see how long that lasts. As such, I'm busier than I thought I would be and things are getting done much slower than I expected. Please bear with me while I catch up!

| PM me: Anytime! || Ask for Help: Absolutely! |

My Kalons
Softballpup12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:38 pm