My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalontines Kal #60

Postby Alantica » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:59 pm

Username: Alantica
Name: Lance
How would they feel if they broke someones heart and found out?:
The whisper of the rumor in the school hallways fills his ears. "Did you hear? He totally broke that girls heart!" a kalon whispers into the other's ears. This interested him. "Who was it?" he asks himself. He hopes that it is not one of his close friends. As the day continues, Lance finds out more and more about who he broke the heart of and surprise surprise (not really), it was the heart belonging to the drama queen of the school. He wants absolutely nothing to do with her. Lance sighs at his bad luck and walks away, now forever avoiding her.
Image Image Image
Image Image

╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
Big fan of
Boku no Hero Academia, Love Live, Dangan Ronpa

════════════════════
If I owe you something and haven't done it in a while,
remind me again because I probably forgotten about it.

════════════════════
My Kalons||My other adoptables||Fish Keepers
It's been two days. I'm already ded from college.
Icon by hiyorin
╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝
Alantica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hobbit Geek » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:02 pm

Username: Hobbit Geek
Name: Aarav
How would they feel if they broke someones heart and found out?: At first he would be shocked that he was capable of doing that, but then he would do his best to make it up to the person. He would try and kindly make it clear he wasn't interested in a romantic relationship, but at the same time be welcoming to them as friends.
Hobbit Geek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rem sleep » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:03 pm

Username: Trollish
    Name: Genesis
    How would they feel if they broke someones heart and found out?: He can't care for others,
    he physically cannot force himself to-- he dates others in an attempt to get that emotion--
    to provoke love in his dismal heart-- but it never works. He never feels true compassion for
    others, but he pretends-- he breaks hearts all the time, and honestly... he's envious. He's
    jealous that they have something he doesn't-- he wants to feel the warmth they do and he
    hates that there's no way he possibly can. He feels like they should appreciate their ability
    to be heartbroken-- to be in love. He wishes for the same thing.
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lyxa » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:04 pm

Username: lyxa
    Name: Luxian
    an overly confident boy
    who will win your heart
    in seconds and then bre
    ak it before you know it.

Luxian knew cobblestone streets of the city all to well. His "girlfriend" trailed behind him at his heels, struggling to keep up with his brisk pace - but that didn't stop him from stopping and flirting with some of the girls passing by. Luxian, a natural flirt, would flirt with you even if he had zero interest in pursuing anything with you. Flirting was his favorite past-time - something he had too much experience with.

Luxian was deep in thought when he heard a sweet voice behind him. She was asking if he was all right. He didn't bother to spare a glance at her as he continued. "Of course I'm perfectly fine. You don't need to worry about a thing, sweetheart." His low voice dripped with false honey. Of course his girlfriend wouldn't know that Luxian had too many walls around his heart for anything to actually hurt the little of a heart he had. A harsh laugh escaped his mouth when she asked about stopping for a coffee break. "I hate to break it to you, but I'm not a fan of coffee." ...nor am I fan of you. Luxian wrenched his hand out of her grip and with a dramatic bow he stepped away, slipping into the depths of the city without another word.
Last edited by lyxa on Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I used to be Wolfe.

x

lyxa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Keith Wall

Postby pim » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:04 pm

Username: OddBarkk
Name: Keith Wall
How would they feel if they broke someones heart and found out?: Keith would honestly feel bad, but his tough guy facade wouldn't let that break through. A hopeless romantic that lives by the rules of the wicked. He'd at first want to refuse that guilty feeling (denial at its finest.).Once guilt combines with sympathy and knocks down his bad-boy wall, he'd feel apologetic and make sweet gestures to try to fix his mistake.
As Bon Jovi might say, he gives love a bad name.
pim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abxy » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:09 pm

Username:andy zweikowski
Name:Kress Duro
How would they feel if they broke someones heart and found out?:Gleeful. It takes pleasure in the suffering of others, and purposefully breaks hearts. It cheats left and right, taking on many mates at once to break each and every one's heart. It loves the feeling it gets when its current victim cries as they learn what he has done. It loves when its victim tells the others what it has done, leading to a chain of heartbreak. It travels when it becomes locally known for what it is to find more mates to tear up inside.

Its lack of empathy just makes it so much more worthwhile. Oh, how it loves when its prey stays with it anyways, hoping that they will be its true love, its one and only. It loves the truly delightful feeling of destroying another being's emotions, it loves what it feels when its "love" tells it everything, let's it carry their emotional baggage, only for it to spread false rumors and destroy its victim's reputation, finally letting it slip that it was the one who did it. Breaking hearts is one of the few things that brings it joy, and it will likely never stop.
Last edited by abxy on Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
abxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Orbit. » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:09 pm

Username: theonlyones
Name: Samia
If Samia broke someones heart she would give them a box of chocolates and maybe a teddy bear to make them feel better. Samia is always very care-free so if she broke someones heart, she wouldn't care for very long. After awhile if they haven't felt better, she would pay for a relationship counselor and force them to go. Her bossy personality isn't very likable so Samia doesn't have many friends (at all) to give her advice on what to do so she really just does whatever she feels like to help them.
Last edited by Orbit. on Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI used to be theonlyones

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxHey I'm Orbit!
xxxxx I love to draw and write
xxxxxFeel free to PM me
xxxxxMy Kalons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxTo Do List
xxx Writing
xxx Tryout Art
xxx GA For Lykaios (3 designs)
xxx Commission example art
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Orbit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lunaire » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:10 pm

Username: Antique
Name: Harmond (Harm)
How would they feel if they broke someones heart and found out?: Harm would be feeling very guilty and sorry. He would lock himself up and wouldn't talk for a while. He would try to say sorry, but everything was too awkward for him to say anything.
x

x
x
x
" s u n s h i n e "
sen ☼ he/him
please don’t call me girl ♡
kalons©
lunaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spirit • daydream » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:11 pm

Username: APH Siantia
    Name: Aaron
    They would feel absolutely terrible. They wouldn't know what to do now that that person had their heart broken. They understand what it feels like because their heart was broken by someone they liked, but knew it would never work out. He would try to make things better by trying to heal that person, but accidentally make that said person like them even more.
spirit • daydream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me