Re: Nursery Batch 682

Postby Esther~ » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:59 am

Username: *~Blizzard~*

Name: Noctis

Explanation: To Noctis, learning about space is like another language. It is difficult and there are so many different terms and thoughts to be shared. However, he has a strong thirst for knowledge. He feels as if he connects to space. It is a mystery with so much to solve. Now he wants to put the puzzle pieces together.

Family:

Skye: Noctis appreciates Skye. He shows this in small gestures, such as keeping his room clan and tidy. Whenever he has a question its always Skye he goes to. To him she is like his mentor and he has much to learn.

Aria: Aria is Noctis's muse. He sees her as planet, mysterious, but so much to her. He likes to call her Neptune and imagines himself as pluto, so far away, yet closer then others may be.

Callisto: Callisto is the one he goes to when he has theories. He imagines her as a fellow astronomer, helping to interpret the puzzles space has offered. He prefers to think of himself as the scientist, but around her he refers to himself as the helper.
Last edited by Esther~ on Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rabbit » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:52 am

bumping ^^
Image News BoxImage wrote:Avatar by Nishipu
Kalons
Art in signature by me (below) and Studiomaz (TH)!
Image Links Image wrote: Wife | Princess | Mont | Cinnamon Roll
Image Art Image wrote:

Click the above for my Kalons!
Rabbit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby happysparrow » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:55 am

Username:
happysparrow

Name:
Arrow

Explanation:
To Arrow, space was something to be feared. It was vast and endless, and one had any number of possibilities of dying up there. They could suffocate, or perhaps they could be killed by some alien species... Arrow liked to think of space as little as possible - even the thought of it made him shaky and anxious; however, his family made it very hard to forget that space was something that existed. Due to this fear of space, Arrow has spent most of his days in his room, or hiding - anything to keep from the thought of being under something much bigger than he. The nighttime is when it gets worse, and he keeps dozens of nightlights lit so as not to see the darkness creeping closer.

Family:
Despite his horrifically crippling fear of space, Arrow is actually quite close with his entire family! He loves his moms dearly, and adores spending time with them - especially when that time consists of napping nestled in between them when they read. He does know that his parents want the best for him, even though their greatest interest was Arrow's greatest fear - for this, he definitely tries his best for them. He tries his hardest to be brave, and excels in his schoolwork. Arrow would love nothing more than to make them proud!

Last edited by happysparrow on Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:39 am, edited 4 times in total.
happysparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Novianti » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:56 am

Username: Lady_Novianti
Name: Morarity {Roo
Explanation: Space is like a sacred secret, trained to be held in the closes and willingest of hands, and one of those is Roo. Living, breathing and basically eating space, she cant live a minute without talking about it. In class she always makes models for her teachers to use, and will make excuses just to get a word in about it. Her friends can put up with her to a point, but they normally listen to her, as Roo's words are kind and soft.
Family:

WIP!
Last edited by Lady_Novianti on Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lady_Novianti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ps4 kid » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:56 am

Username:
Name:
Family:

aah mark
icon credit: chamomile.
dane doodle credit: feyghost
ps4 kid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MelMellyMel » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:57 am

With a heavy heart, I'm dropping out. I just got so wrapped up in other Kalons that I haven't had time to work on an entry for this one. I still can't wait to see who ends up winning this beauty, though!
Last edited by MelMellyMel on Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏl ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hi, I'm just your average obsessed teenaged fan.
My interests include, but aren't limited to, Game
of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire, Pokémon, Harry Potter,
Overwatch, bands, and youtubers! Pm me if you
want to discuss any of those things. I don't care what
pronouns you use for me, I'm also asexual and
panromantic if you were wondering. Well, that's all I can think
to say for now, hope you're having a great day/night!
*insert DC eggs here*
Maybe click these guys if you have time?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ lᴛʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ l▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Farasis My Kalons link credit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴘᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
x
MelMellyMel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blimq » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:00 am

username. pastelllizard
    name. velia, meaning "concealed." their nickname is venus.
    gender. demigirl

how do they feel about space / astronomy / astrology? explanation. ..they feel like space too complicated for them to understand, though they like it nonetheless. like though unalike her mothers, she loves the colors and the planets equally. she doesn't like to cut down the big part of space, which is its size, though they just think of space as the sky, stars, and planets they know about. not the multiple galaxies and such, as they put that under the universe's umbrella.

they do like astronomy more than they like what they consider "space," thinking that astronomy is more interesting and in-depth than space is. she doesn't understand everything, though she does understand much because she's studied it before. she knows a lot of odd astronomical facts as well, some being a bit out of place about aliens and life on other planets, which she deeply believes is true with the many galaxies in the great big universe.

velia believes astrology is less interesting than the other topics of space. they find it a little too difficult to remember many of the star systems, and usually only remember the big and little dipper, and from there just make shapes or objects. she doesn't believe astrology is all to interesting unless she knew all of them anyway, which is highly unlikely at the moment since she isn't willing to learn what they call "deeply complicated."

she enjoys it the most when facts about the universe and their space is in-depth, since those are the types of facts they're interested in. for example, she'd enjoy a nice fact about one planet she didn't know much about that states something like what the planet is made of, rather than just saying its size or that a new planet was found named iu-789. if you added how far away it was from earth, then she would be interested.

it impacts them greatly when they're told a fact that they enjoy, want to learn, and memorize themselves to use as an icebreaker of some sort. they love knowing much about the universe in little facts, since they easily memorize things they feel strongly about. though, since they're so unreadable in what they like and dislike to other kalons, it's hard to tell whether they enjoyed the fact or not.

family.
    skye: velia isn't as open as skye is, though she made an exception to be a little more talkative around and with her to have a stronger relationship with her. they enjoy helping with tasks such as clothes folding, ironing, the dishes, and organizing / cleaning since they usually have much free time, and if they don't, they just have the excuse of wanting to be very close to skye, and somehow get their work done nonetheless. skye gives her a reassurance that she can do whatever she pleases if she believes she can.

velia: "a..ah, yes, mum. she's really nice and always makes time to do things i need or want to do. i look up to her..her for being so upbeat all the time. i don't think i'd be able to handle all the things she does, b..but i know she enjoys it for some reason, so i don't interfere if she seems like she'd like to do it herself. though sometimes i want an excuse to spend time with her, so i help her with chores or ask her where my lost items are. we have pleasant and..light conversations." she mumbles a few incoherent words, though noticing they weren't clear, she speaks again. "i procras..procrastinate on work often to spend time with her. not full-scale projects, just smaller pieces of homework that i could to later or at night. i w..wake up early, anyway."

aria: velia gets along well with aria, always going to her when she gets some kind of injury or sickness. they find it fascinating how well aria is with knowing what to do in those kind of situations, while skye knows how to take care of tasks such as lost items and schedules. she doesn't bother aria much, only about once or twice a day, though when she does, she enjoys the conversation and the topics that they speak about. aria somehow planted a knowledge of safety, wisdom, and sensibility, which helps velia in many tasks and decisions.

velia: "moth..mother is really helpful in many cases. not to say mum isn't helpful, no, both of them are wonderful in their ways. mother is just better at health and emotional-related subjects, and things like that. i usually wind up having an excuse to spend time with her as well, telling her about something i'd learned that day, something that i know piques her interest, or.." she begins to lower her voice, it becoming a little hard to hear since her voice was small already, "i 'accidentally' wind up having an ache, sickness, or injury. nothing too bad, though, just an excuse to visit and talk with her. our conversations are very intriguing and in-depth. i enjoy talking with her, though they don't last forever, they're long enough for me."

callisto: velia enjoys having callisto as an open, playful, and curious sister. callisto is the only one who can get velia to open up as if she were a book, so quickly because velia can't turn down her sister. since they're slightly closed off and quiet, they usually don't get a chance to just walk up to someone with radiating confidence, only a temporary confidence earned by friends and family. callisto is usually that push that allows velia to talk to a kal they've never met but have wanted to, or just do things that they procrastinate about.

velia: "oh!! callisto, by sister. she's so fun to play with and be around, and she's so calm and knowledgeable, though it's sl..slightly frustrating how willing i am to do things for her, though she's the same way. i give in too easily, and though she's never made me do anything i'd regret later, i just don't enjoy doing things that aren't to pleasant in my opinion. open speech to others isn't one of my strong suits, i admit. though callisto has been making it stronger to the point where i don't mind it as much. in the end, she's really just pushing me to get better. i've pushed her into doing things she wasn't fond of as well, so we're pretty even." she nods her head, smiling a bit. "our conversations are long, interesting, and drawn-out. we're close, so i don't mind at all."

all in all, velia loves the fact that the family can work out so well, all having a strong bond of sorts.

velia looks around the room, soon noticing you. "a..ah!! hello, please, sit down." she smiles at you, seeming nervous, though happy. you notice her pausing between phrases, knowing her stuttering from nervousness and anxiety. though you sit down in her blue swivel chair while she sits on a step of her ladder to the top bunk. "as y..you know, i'm velia, or venus.." she nods her head lightly, and watches as you look around her room. her room had geometric shapes on it of all shades of blue. she had a bunk bed and a large, tall window next to it. you noticed planets and crystals hanging from the ceiling, and a plethora of plants. there were succulents and a small cacti on the windowsill. the whole room seemed to be some shade of cool-color. purple, green, blue, mint.. so many shades of cool colors. near the corner was a small ufo next to what you guessed was pluto hanging from the ceiling.

you continue to observe the room, and pay attention to the succulents and the one small cacti on her windowsill. "their names are thom..thomas, dennis, and thea." she states, watching you and answering your thoughts. "they're echeveria glauca and lo..lola, the succulents, while the cacti is a st..star cactus." she smiles, allowing you to observe more. you look ever to her bunk bed, and finally notice the amount it held on the bottom bunk. there were stuffed animals, books, and what seemed to be art supplies along with some journals and paper. you saw more things underneath the bed, which looked like a first aid kit and medium sized treasure chest. "..the treasure chest hold my most prized possessions.. the stuffed anim..animals' names are teddy, milo, and dottie."

"since you're visiting me, i find it su..suitable that i show you my most prized possessions." you wait in you place as she retrieves the trunk, and realize how many books on space she has, or books period. she has a whole bookshelf filled, and plants rest atop of it as well. she also had a blue curtained closet across the bed, which you assumed was where she kept her other possessions, and seemed large despite its looks. inside were three letters with signatures from skye, aria, and callisto, and many handmade marble stars that fit into her paw. she picked three out. "each one has a different meaning to me. i love them all nontheless."

[400/400]
Last edited by blimq on Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:35 am, edited 21 times in total.
blimq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocoa » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:02 am

mark
cocoa