Re: Kalon #770

Postby Lady_Novianti » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:59 pm

username;; Lady_Novianti
name;; Mariha
gender;; Female
where do they live?
"My.. home was destroyed seven years ago by a stray asteroid, it was... devastating. We moved there as some sort of colonization project, but what they didn't tell us Is that four years after we would make a home, towns, even whole cities, everything would be destroyed by an asteroid. We where able to evacuate in time, and now, with almost an entire continents worth of Kalons aboard, The ship is big, gigantic would be a better word. We float over the horrid remains of what we build, our hardwork.. that all went to waste. The ship's highly equipped with the most recent technology.. but we only have enough food for 5 years, half the time it takes to get back home. The rooms are huge, each one the size of a ballroom. Everyone shares bedrooms. We have maybe 20 per room. Its nice though you don't get lonely. But food and water, thats a problem. We don't have enough food to sit in orbit, but we've been here for almost a week.. We wont make it, even if we ration everything out. I wanted to send this home, to let everyone know at least we are living in peace, we will for the next five years. This is my goodbye call.

Mariha out."
Lady_Novianti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby benjeep » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:09 pm

username;; benjeep
name;;
gender;; male
where do they live? (300 word limit)
no name brand™ // transman // adult // raging gay // infp // kylux and harringrove trash
benjeep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rvbytea » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:12 pm

username;;sunnehshibae
    name;; Rene Alenin
    gender;; female
    where do they live? Rene lives in a small apartment in Russia, Moscow to be exact. She loves the city's culture and spends most her time at the park, Patriarch ponds where she plays street music and is somewhat of a tour guide to the tourist and visitors. Rene loves it there and could spend hours at the park. She especially loves the cold and snowy climate of the country, With her thick and fluffy fur she fits right in. The culture and landscape of Russia draws Rene in the most. From the beautiful buildings to the spectacular sights to see Rene always takes pictures and they are always scattered around the messy apartment she calls her beloved home.
Last edited by rvbytea on Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    hey! i have been on a hiatus due to school, i apologize if i dont respond quickly!!
rvbytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lonk » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:24 pm

username;; lonk
      name;; gale
      gender;; demiboy
      where do they live?;; a small apartment. it's nothing special- not very spacious, not in the best area, but it's enough for gale- he prefers having a smaller space where he can just kinda do his own thing without being bothered, and his current place is perfect for him. not too far from work, and located right next to a little plaza where he gets all of his groceries from. pretty dull, but gale's apartment is where he lives, and plans on living for quite a while. (83 / 300)
lonk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby persay » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:35 pm

username;;Wolfy858
name;; Kona
gender;; Female
where do they live? Kona lives in a secure hidden, domelike fresh forest, surrounded by waterfalls,rivers,creeks,oceans trees,caves and more. Kona is this amazing mutlie biome domes gardian protecing each creature.
he/him
LIVE right now join me
my da
part of the gucci gremlin gang, I am the gucci ofc
gremlin soft
gremlin gurt
gremlin liz
gremlin feather
persay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peppermintleo » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:41 pm

username;; rainbow.quasar
name;; Denmark
gender;; male
call me pure / he-him pronouns / transboy
ImageImage Image
peppermintleo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Colpire » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:46 pm

username;; Kass~Nerd

name;; Popul
gender;; Female

Popul lives in the western parts of America that is quite a distance away from human civilization. The area is in the middle of a desert like region that has multiple plateaus. The ground is usually very dry, and rain is a rare relief from the beating heat, as in Popul's area there is little shelter except for a home crafted and made surprisingly comfy in a large hole in the side of a plateau. There are other homes like this, or just regular houses, but because of Popul's trouble with money, she improvised. The village in which she lives in has a very old western feel to it. Popul likes her home, but sometimes hates it with her thick fur, and the hard ground cuts her paw pads, but she likes the change and adventure her home brings to her. Often facing against other animals, like venomous snakes, she tries hard to act brave, but is often scared or gets hurt. To make a living, Kalons in this village hunt or study plants that survive in the region to find their uses. Popul, instead thinks of adjusting to her new life style, as she used to live in the east, as an adventure to discover new things. She brought a few cotton plants and managed to make them grow in the poor soil, so then she can make clothes for her shop, which includes coats and boots. However, this is a poorly thought out choice by her as this is a very hot climate. Popul isn't the smartest Kalon, to say the least. Traveling Kalons buy them when going to colder places, but other than that business is very slow. Popul, despite this, gets by and quite enjoys a snail-paced business, as it means less work for her.
Last edited by Colpire on Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:03 am, edited 9 times in total.
━━━━━━━━━━
Poke
She/Her
Gemini
Artist
━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━
Want some digital art?
Get some here!
(If it's open)
━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━
Looking for a better sig.
PM me or direct me to
a good sig shop please!
━━━━━━━━━━

Colpire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bellini » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:08 pm

mark!
bellini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Butter Dragon » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:15 pm

username;;
Butter Dragon
name;;
Suki
gender;;
agender
where do they live;;
"not all who wander are lost"
Suki doesn't have a single home but rather carries anything that would comfort them with them on their great adventures around the world. They are particularly happy in snowier climates though due to the amount of fluff they've got to deal with.
x
Butter Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amberlilli » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:04 pm

username;;
    xXAmberlilliXx
    name;;
    Tucker
    gender;;
    Male
    where do they live?
      ☄ On the side of a mountain, hidden away in a field of gladiolus flowers, lies Tucker's home. It is fairly small in size, but size means nothing compared to the value that Tucker places on it. Tucker's home is a bed of the soft flowers pressed down into the perfect size for his body. The view from his home is beautiful, with it overlooking the entire field. Another view would be the gently flowing river below, which leads into a churning sea. As for the field itself, it is speckled with various types of flowers and flora alike. The flowers always smell like a spring morning which combined with the ocean nearby can make Tucker feel like he is in a new place every day. Tucker made his bedding himself out of the stems and leaves of the plants that surround his home. The stems may seem uncomfortable at first, but Tucker has gotten used to it after years of living there.

Tucker couldn't be happier about where he has constructed his home. He lives in a beautiful place with beautiful smells and a beautiful view. He always had dreamed of living somewhere where he could see so much, and his dream had come true with his home. Tucker always feels at peace when he is here in his home, and hopes that one day he can spread his peaceful home with others. (233/300)
Amberlilli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me