- the basics -

╔═══════════════╗

username - lefoxicornius
name - cassidy
gender - female
age - about 20
sexuality - bisexual

╚═══════════════╝
personality - this is where you read about the character's personality and her quirks, you know, the standard introvert or extrovert type with the usual cliches and occasional twists. but you see, there's just one problem--cassidy has no idea who she is. they describe her as a flirt, a heartbreaker, and sly, yet she doesn't know if these actually describe her. her life is a puzzle to her, and her goal is to find the solution.

-- singing i lo-lo-love you --
her prom dress was glittery. almost too glittery, but annie insisted that cassidy would look amazing in it. now, she was having second thoughts. she looked over nervously at zack, her date. he had a bit of a distant look in his eyes, one that cassidy knew all too well. it didn't seem right, holding his hands, and he knew it too. "i don't think this is working out." she admitted, looking at her feet. zack just nodded absentmindedly. "you know, i've got.. a friend who you might like to get to know." cassidy led him towards the refreshments, where said friend was chatting. "zack, meet caius. caius, meet zack." "cass, cass! earth to cass! did you even hear what I said?" caius' familiar voice sliced through her flashback like a hot knife through butter. cassidy smiled, listening to caius and zack scrabble over the phone. it looked like the two were happier than she'd ever have been with zack anyway.

every contact. every number called but one. cassidy held her breath, hovering over the last icon on her phone's contact list. pressing the icon, her heart stopped beating in her chest. as the number dialed. cassidy had called every single one of her ex's, but this one haunted her thoughts. cassidy was plagued with the sweet memory of the one who made her feel alive, who made her know who she was. the line picked up. "the number you are trying to reach is no longer in service. please try again" hanging up, cassidy realized that this was going to be harder than she thought it would be.

ImageImage

the message seemed to look back at cassidy, glaring at her.
the email you are trying to reach has been deactivated.
with a groan, cassidy shut the lid of her laptop and took a sip of her coffee, gasping a bit at the scalding heat. the liquid was disgusting, and she set the cup down on the edge of the table. leaving three dollars for the coffee and a small tip, pushing in her chair and slipping her laptop into her bag. as cassidy walked down the street, she imagined what she would do if she did find her again. probably mess things up big time. she thought wistfully, making her way through the streets. she had the day off today, but cassidy nearly forgot as she turned down the pathway to the small mexican restaurant. at the last minute, she swerved to look at the tulips at the nearby flower shop, pretending to be interested in the flowers. maybe a small rose... she thought, pulling a bright pink rose from the bunch and journeying inside to buy it.

ImageImage

ImageImage

with the rose bought, cassidy turned back on main street, following the crowd. she didn't know why, but she felt like she had to rush, to get ahead of the swarm. maybe it was because she wanted to get to the park sooner. maybe she just didn't like crowds. at this point, she had no idea, but cassidy pushed her way through the thickening river of people. a flash of blue caught her eye. was it? there was no other way to find out. "wait up!" the head paused. "yannae, it's me! please, wait up!" the head turned. a glimmer of hope slammed into cassidy, and she pushed through the crowd to try to get closer. nearer, closer. the same eyes that made her heart leap into her chest gazed at her in realization. "so... hi." cassidy stumbled a little, standing there with the rose and bag in her hands. she felt so silly, but that didn't matter anymore. she had found her, and she was all she needed. with a nervous smile, cassidy started to explain everything.
ImageImage

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
ImageImage

word count || 765
art count || 3 pieces, all by me
plumerian credit || caius -- immask29
annie + zach -- ~FrozenSky~
yannae -- Shatterhowl
plumerians in art ||
mia -- lefoxicornius
chusi, pisces, vinyl -- Koi97
charlotte, pascal, gheist, vaunt, cisco -- ege

ImageImageImage
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

sorta quieter girl who's on a journey of self-discovery and her way of trying to find who she is is through dating people and she's?? tried to date lots o people but didn't really find someone she was comfortable with or made her figure out who she was, and now she realizes there was one person who really helped her figure everything out-- she dated mostly guys for a while and dated gals a couple times and realized that she preferred girls over guys??
Last edited by suneater on Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:44 am, edited 35 times in total.
suneater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❥❥ i am not a robot

Postby Cheeb » Fri May 27, 2016 2:15 am

══════════════ ══════════════

the song
i am not a robot - marina and the diamonds

xxxxx
      name eleanor "ellie"
      gender female
      age 19
      sexuality pansexual; leans towards girls

xxxxxellie is, to put it simply, a "robot". stoic, dependable, and seemingly unmovable, she's ready to do whatever it takes to make sure that nobody will ever break her. ellie has a barrier around her emotions - she doesn't want anyone to know what she's feeling.
      xxxxxnone of this is really her, though. deep down inside, she's the most insecure little dork on the face of the planet. ellie's always a little nervous about things not being perfect, and always wants other people to be happy. (she's also got an affinity for cute things, pins, and romantic comedies, but that's beside the point.) but, no matter who she's around, she refuses to crawl out of her shell.
      xxxxxall of this is to avoid being "weak". ellie is so afraid of being looked down upon by others that she feels like she's got to reach some level of being untouchable, yet easy to ignore if needed. she wants to be a needless background character in her own life. how can one even go about doing that? well, ellie doesn't quite know. she's... working on it.

remixes
      (these are just for fun!)
      clock opera remix - arvfz remix
      im sorry if i shouldnt have put these,

everything under the surface...
      xxxxxas previously explained, ellie just wants to make things convenient for others (and herself) - she wants to be an emotionless, stable, unbreakable pillar of strength. but, what's she really like? the good, and the bad?
      xxxxxwell, for starters, ellie is really shy. on the inside, whenever she meets someone new, she is dying. she's just so afraid of people that she'd rather stay home than have to interact. (if she really put her heart into it, though, and overcame her fears, she'd be pretty good at public speaking. she'd be "magnetic", so to say.) her stoic display is actually convenient for her, since she doesn't have to talk much.
      xxxxxellie is also really, really sensitive. not only is she a good listener, but she's always on the lookout for other people trying to knock her down. just one nasty comment can rip her little soul into a million pieces. however, she tries to brush it off on the outside.
      xxxxxto be blunt, ellie can be pretty mean. she's very quick to judge, and sees a lot of people as nothing more than a stereotype. she feels pretty bad about her initial rude thoughts, but... sometimes, she just can't shake her opinions. she finds herself disliking many of her "friends" for one reason or another - and she never trusts any of them. never.

robots?
        xxxxxironically enough, ellie is into robotics. there are a lot of reasons behind this, but, most of all... ellie likes the idea that she could potentially make something useful, something with the power to change lives. it seems pretty unrealistic, though, since she's just a beginner and only does it as a hobby - the best she's ever been able to come up with was a scraggly excuse for a beetlebot. (ellie spent a lot of time working on the shell, though. she's into the artsy aspect.) she loves reading about robotics, too, even though she isn't that great with the hands-on stuff. maybe, though, she'll someday get herself really into it.
        xxxxxfor now, it's just another beetlebot.

art by lonk! (i added the effects!)

relationships
        xxxxx ace (owned by me)
        xxxxxace and ellie are "best friends". well, not really, but... they both show their true colors around the other. ace isn't afraid to act dorky, and, in turn, ellie isn't a robot. while they have this level of comfort, they also squabble a little. ellie hates most of his inappropriate habits, and ace thinks that she needs to lighten up. but, they can be themselves, and they'll listen to each other... and that's enough for them.
        xxxxx meredith (owned by me)
        xxxxxmeredith and ellie "met" during a black friday fight over a batteries. why's this important? well, it was one of the only times ellie's let herself act wild in front of people. they both really wanted the batteries. (meredith won, though. ellie's too weak.)
        xxxxxthey met again eventually because of ace. ellie was embarrassed - and a bit guilty, too. however, meredith actually found a way to laugh about it, and apologized for nearly killing ellie. ever since then, they've been friends. meredith gets the robot treatment, though - she's always greeted with a monotone "hello" and an unfeeling attitude.
        xxxxx siren (owned by lonk)
        xxxxxellie is very jealous of siren. siren is pretty, has a cute girlfriend, and is totally a people person. plus, she can express her feelings really well. ellie always feels awkward around siren, but she figures out how to keep a straight face. (although, she does try to avoid siren...) ellie is afraid that siren thinks she's weird, since they barely know each other and she's just so awkward. is she worrying too much? maybe. either way, though, she idolizes and fears siren.
        xxxxxwip!!
        xxxxx
        xxxxx((side note; this is an "extra" section that doesn't necessarily have to do with the song!))
        xxxxx

x
        x

a short story
        xxxxx you don't pick up the phone when it ring, ring, rings...
        xxxxxtwelve missed calls.
        xxxxxi knew what i had to do. it seemed inevitable, and easy enough. all i had to do was pick up that phone, listen to everything, and make a couple, or more than a couple, calls. but... gosh, how late was i? at least a couple weeks.
        xxxxxbut, at the same time... i knew it'd be so awkward if i replied to someone so late. besides, if someone really needed me, they'd text me. i read those. (usually.) it was probably all junk, anyways --
        xxxxxit starting ringing.
        xxxxxoh, man, what to do? it was right there. it was so close, yet... what if it was just some 1-800 number? but if it wasn't, and it was urgent, then i was screwed. either way, i knew i'd make myself look like an idiot. i'd mumble, i'd stutter, and i'd mess up. but...
        xxxxxi threw myself back onto my bed. maybe i'd gather the courage tomorrow.

art by lonk!

x
    x

x
    x

what the future holds
        xxxxxellie is static - for now, she's still a robot. she doesn't want to change, as it's easy to tell. however, everyone grows at some point... ellie might eventually break the chains of her own mind and truly listen to the mantra of "i am not a robot". she might accept her vulnerability.
        xxxxx...and perhaps, one day, she'll be taught how to feel real.

art - 5 pieces / words - 1,000 total

Last edited by Cheeb on Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:06 am, edited 29 times in total.
    Cheeb

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Re: Staff Plumerian - Panne!

Postby toothpick » Fri May 27, 2016 2:58 am

Ahhh reserve for sure ;;
    Da - Commissions - Toyhou.se
    ---
    Im not extremely active with cs.
    If you'd like to notify me please contact me on da
    ---

Icon By cottontin (Da)
    toothpick

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Master of Nothing » Fri May 27, 2016 4:44 am

Marking to watch! What a marvelous contest idea!
    Last edited by Master of Nothing on Fri May 27, 2016 5:23 am, edited 5 times in total.
    Master of Nothing

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Jaskiest » Fri May 27, 2016 4:45 am

mark woah
    Jaskiest

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Hail. » Fri May 27, 2016 5:18 am

(Girl Next Door - Brandy Clark)

Blake • Female • Howlingtothestars

Blake wrote:Ah....the girl next door. A classic fairytale of some perfect little house wife who does everything her husband asks and asks no questions. What a joke. I'd rather put my head in boiling water!

In all honesty, the song that this form is circled around was chosen because, not only is it my favorite, but it's one of the best ways to describe me. I'm no frilly girly girl or some obedient little hand maid. I love the wild, the reckless! My heart lies in the calls of the forest outside, not the sizzling of the kitchens grill. I really don't care much of what anyone things about me because if they don't like me, then that's their problem, not mine.

About Blake

Blake was raised a classic country girl and has "a bit" of an accent. She enjoys her life and is know for giving rather vivid descriptions of what freedom, excitement, and fear feels like. As a child, Blake lost her mother to illness and watched her fathers mental state decay. When she was sixteen, she watched as he went away to a place that knew how to care for him. Unwilling to be removed, Blake told everyone she was eighteen and thus lived on her own. It was a struggle at first as she tried to balance everything and maintain the ranch. She was thrown headfirst into reality and had to learn through experience how the outer world works. In no time, she was "tougher than nails" and well known by others as the "get er done girl." She was quite flattered by this and took pride in the knickname. Blake is a headstrong, hardworking, fiercely determined girl who sees obstacles only as things that can help her grow stronger, both mentally and physically. She now owns five horses, ten cattle, twelve sheep, and twenty six chickens. She is expecting three goats and four pigs within the month and has a well maintained garden containing a wide array of crops that not only are used for income, but also feed herself and her animals.

my house and my mouth and my mind get kind of trashy
    I've never been to jail by hey i wouldn't put it past me
    So

If you want the girl next door
    Your cardboard cutout on the wall
    Your paper or your Barbie doll with
    Perfect hair and perfect dress
    I'm really just the perfect mess
    And I ain't nothin less or nothin more
    So baby if you want the girl next door

Then go next door and go right now
    And don't turn back, don't turn around
    And don't call me when you get bored
    Yeah, if you want the girl next door
    Then go next door.
    (formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
    coding My Characters
    DA Art Sales Amarogs
    Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
    ● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
    ┌─────────────┐
    Back to college!
    Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
    respond to both c:

└─────────────┘
    Hail.

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby sibylline, » Fri May 27, 2016 10:50 am

ImageImageImage
    Last edited by sibylline, on Sun May 29, 2016 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
    It's coming like the sunshine // Rising in the morning
    adult // wermz // dorks // my umas // toyhouse
    sibylline,

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

[∞] — garden of dreams

Postby ginger, » Fri May 27, 2016 1:51 pm

ImageImage
    ─ the ──the ── the
    xxximprisoned!

xxxxDANCER
    one two three four
    faster faster faster
    cross your legs,
    twirl your hands in a circle
    five six seven eight
    drop to the floor
    breathing hard
    heart fast
    imperfect
    try again
    name: adelie emmaline blackwood
    nickname: addie
    good-humored, amiable,
    and punctual all have been
    used to describe adelie.
    she adores laughing and
    loves to share that bubbly feeling
    with others. when upset, however,
    she turns stoic and quiet and holes
    up in her home for days
    when dancing started, it was passionate
    "I want to do this forever"
    first came the endless competitons
    she met those who were too serious
    "you couldn't breathe with awards and envy"
    there was too many people, too much stress
    a garden was the only calm place

"is anybody answering you?" is a question adelie is often asked.
    why does she dance? is she hearing something from it? the answer is quite complex.
    adelie has found a way to.. personify dancing. it's become her safe place- person almost,
    her comfort zone, her anchor. but anything in excess is harmful..

she dances to save her mind from herself. while alone, she tends to worry about trivial
    things and it threatens to consume her. the feeling of being isolated for too long
    frightens adelie, but unfortunately, she is left to that often.

dancing quickly became harmful, however. adelie began to dance in excess,
    harming her body physically. however, the music and rhythm kept her mind safe.
    so which is it? mental or physical health?

adelie wants to stop dancing, prays for help, but to no avail.
    she's hoping and trying but she's become helpless in this vortex of emotions.

"and you think my bruised knees are sorta pretty" is a reference to the injuries
    she's obtained from dancing. somewhere, her brain tells her that her injuries are
    completely fine so she dances until there is perfection and serenity

badlands is the album that saved adelie. it was two months until competition weekend,
    and she still didn't have a song she felt comfortable with. she had a scholarship to
    college based on a dance performance she gave in high school and couldn't stop.

she was driving down the roads of las vegas, the sounds of clubs all around her.
    one sound made her stop, one that was playing a song with a familiar beat..
    "when i first met you, there was a garden..."

it was halsey, once again.

not only had she found the artist she so admired, but a song she connected to.

that competition was the first one she placed first in.

ImageImage
    day one

the young girl walked into the dance studio, the scent of canvas and wood wafting through the air.
    immediately, she knew this was her place, the place she was meant to be. her heart soared as the
    music began to play and the children in the room stepped in sync, some stumbling. although they all looked beautiful,
    adelie was drawn to the instructor and the way she moved. she moved like water in a stream; naturally and in a way
    that was indescribable. adelie knew she wanted to be like this instructor and be able to move the way she did.
    she was 9 years old.
    "said, I love everything that you've got, tell me would you be mine?"

day 3650

this is when the sickness set in. the worry from her college work, the stress from exams, and the
    pressure to continue competitive dancing. that's when dancing became an unhealthy coping mechanism
    rather than an activity for enjoyment.
    adelie fell to her knees after reliving her memories, the simplicity of being young getting back at her after
    a year of trying to forget. the beat of her music pulsed in the background, like a thorn in her head that
    couldn't be taken out. in all honesty, she felt quite sick after dancing for so long. she wasn't eating
    enough to go with all her exercise and was loosing weight drastically. no matter what happened,
    she couldn't force herself to eat more than normal, but had no problem dancing more than normal.
    she didn't want to lose weight and the changes were scaring her. but when she changed into her
    dance shoes and clothes, everything seemed to go away and her mind would whisper about how
    delightful this was. she was a prisoner to herself and it seemed nothing could change that.
    she is 21 years old.
    "because I've done my part for twelve years now and can't seem to get through.."

one of adelie's more... acceptable hobbies is journaling, especially bullet journaling. she is extremely organized and clean, liking everything to be scheduled and punctual. therefore, journaling helps her to stay this way.

every morning and evening, she makes it a habit to write how she feels and her experiences. it grounds her, possibly as much as dance. she'll settle down with some tea and write carelessly.

"I really wouldn't mind if we don't go anywhere"

sometimes I wonder why I do this. it leaves me hurt and aching and stitching myself up over a cup of coffee the next dawn. it's funny, really, because I know I shouldn't stay at the studio all night. but I do. what a silly being, I am, like an animal with no sense of purpose. the smell of the barre and the wood paneled floor and the sweaty shoes draw me in like a trap, telling me everything will be fine. it's not though, and each morning after I do this, I have to wrap my feet and ice my knees and elbows.

how peculiar, that I choose to continue doing this.

credits

x x x x by me
    x glow's lines
    coding by me

1000/1000
    Last edited by ginger, on Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:49 am, edited 45 times in total.
    ginger,

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Nadine » Fri May 27, 2016 2:25 pm

x
    good luck everyone! c:
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

~Courageous~
    discord: @captainnadine

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    cs rules | get help | free pets
    dA | trades | about me

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    she/they isfj dog lover
    hello, nadine here
    i'm an artist who enjoys music
    and other great things in life
    feel free to pm me anytime!

🐉 🦌 🐼 🦠 💛
    .✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.
    Nadine
    General Helper

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby epilogue » Fri May 27, 2016 2:26 pm

Username;; Pastel Gore
    Song;; Girls/Girls/Boys- Panic! At the Disco
    Why did I choose this song?;; Well first of all, I love it and Panic!. They're a great band (well it's only Brendon now but eh). I also named this plumie after 1. Ryan Ross (Old P!ATD member), 2. Sarah Urie (Brendon's wife), and 3. Brendon Boyd Urie (The lead singer of P!ATD).
    Full Name;; Ryan Sarah Boyd
    Gender;; Female
    Sexuality;; Bisexual Aromantic
    Personality;; Though Ryan can be silly and inappropriate a lot, she is very serious when it comes to love.
    Opinion on love;; Ryan is very picky about who she loves.
    Why she's picky about her lovers;; When she was in collage she met a nice plume who seemed interested in her. So Ryan gave her a chance. Immediately Ryan's new lover acted strange. For a while Ryan let his go on until she found out her girlfriend was dating someone else. Ryan fussed so much about it that the kicked her girlfriend out and moved to another country. Ryan may have overreacted but she doesn't let other plumies in so easily.

The band:
    Ahhhhhhhhh I've loved the band Panic! At the Disco ever since I was a little sinning 3rd grader. They've inspired me in their song "This is Gospel" to keep pushing on, and this song "Girls/Girls/Boys" has really just always made me smile and think about the ship Ryden (Ryan Ross x Brendon Urie)
    What this song means to me:
    This song is pretty important to me. It shows that love can be strange but you shouldn't hold back your feelings.
    Why I chose this song:
    I thought it would be a nice song to create a character around and, like I've been saying, I love Panic!.

Credits:
    -All art by me
    -Lyrics and song belong to Panic! At the Disco
    Last edited by epilogue on Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:12 am, edited 8 times in total.
    epilogue

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me