Re: aeronautica #1

Postby osteoh » Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:13 am

oh geez... very cute! might try out. :o
not here- find me on dA or toyhouse instead!
if you have a kalon designed or transferred by me, please don't credit me on TH.

Image Image
osteoh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lana - Aeronautica #1

Postby lutzloop » Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:56 pm

Username;;
M e l o d y

Name;;
Lana

Gender;;
Agender - they/them

Favorite Sweet Pastry;;
Lana loves sugar cookies, and they love them even more when they make them themself.

Personality;;
Lana is a very carefree Aeronautica, who usually just goes with the flow. They have a variety of interests, including baking, swimming, gardening, reading, organizing, and doing things with their hair. Lana always has potted plants like cacti and roses inside of their home, as the harsh winds and snow aren't suitable for a proper garden. Whenever Lana does get to leave their permanent winter home, they love to go to the beach. Swimming is one of their favorite things, and they have a personal record of being able to hold their breath for a minute and twenty-eight seconds. Lana also loves baking. Some of their favorite recipes include sugar cookies, cheesecake, and cupcakes.

Fears;;
Lana has very few fears, as a result of their carefree attitude and ability to just shrug things off. However, they sometimes get worried that they left the stove on after baking, or that they forgot to water their lilies that day. They also don't like bugs, and hates standing on the bottom of the ocean while swimming in case something bites their foot off.

Dreams;;
Lana has always dreamed of owning a bakery, but at their quite little mountain home, they would have next to no customers. Whenever their friends come to visit, they are always told their baking is the best. Maybe one day they'll pack up and move to a sunnier spot on the globe and make their dream a reality.

Theme Song;;
Lana's theme song would have to be Nova by Nigel Good because this is a very calming song, and I just think that it suits them.

Note From Melody;;
Wow this got really long i'm super sorry about that I just kept getting ideas and ughh x3
I am also very sorry if there are any spelling mistakes, I went through it a few times but I may have skipped over a few...
This Aeronautica is so beautiful and the lineart is absolutely stunning, it's amazing <3
I'm super duper sorry I don't have any art, I can't draw at all, sorry!
I hope you have an amazing day and and wonderful 2016 C:
. : ♡Image♡ : .
sage she/her aroace
lutzloop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby løwkey lawnmøwer. » Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:32 pm

username -
Panic!AtTheGrillbys
name -
Exodus
gender -
Bigender
favourite sweet pastry-
Exodus really likes profiteroles
we're twenty øne piløts
.──────── are yøu

████████████████████

.Image
she/them | sig made by noiv
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
hi im løwkey lawnmøwer. i mainly like tøp, as you can tell.
other interests include; other females (cause im gay) and memes.
feel free to pm me about tøp because i like to fangirl.
you can also pm about other stuff, im very cool

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
|-/xxxx •|i|•xxxx Øxxxx i+!xxxx ].[

████████████████████
ImageImageImage
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
løwkey lawnmøwer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby augestines » Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:50 am

res

› Female
› Adult
Kalon Storage
augestines

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sekuban » Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:24 am

mark
Last edited by sekuban on Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
When we oppress anyone, we oppress ourselves
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
sekuban

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pastellu » Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:13 pm

-
- username -
NyanTheVulpes
- name -
Brûlée
- gender -
Male
- favorite sweet pastry -
Brûlée's favorite sweet pastry is surprisingly not creme brûlée, he actually has an appetite for a small plate of strawberry cake. Brûlée usually spends his time at the bakery, which makes the cake even better because he gets discounts!
personality - Brûlée is a chirpy Aeronautica, and is okay with mostly anything, so he gets along easily with others and has quite a few friends. He can be a bit opinionated on occasion, but he usually realizes that a few seconds afterwards. He's a simple and easygoing fellow, but no one besides his friends notice him. Brûlée fits in with everyone else; well, except for the fact that he's clumsier than an egg balancing on a tight rope. He has a good heart, but he'll drop something valuable in a puddle from tripping over a tiny pebble, which creeps some out, and the others back away from him, so that's why he doesn't have tons of friends, but he has a good amount of them. A pleasant Aeronautica to be around, cheering when he loses for no apparent reason to jamming out to Brittney Spears.
- fears -
Falling, fires, public humiliation, breaking hearts, death, and heights.
- likes -
Baking, Brittney Spears' music, strawberry cake, almost all pastries, fishing, comedy, rain, and warm laundry.
dislikes - Public humiliation, miserably hot weather, miserably cold weather, crowded areas, bee allergies, ants, spiders, and staying up late.
- art -
http://nyancatpoptartz.deviantart.com/art/Yup-Yup-582248160
- favorite color -
A light, watered-down blue!
- talents -
Baking, being patient, flute, ukulele, making a fool out of himself, acts of kindness, showing emotion, math, chemistry, cheering up others, photography, napping, and French.
- story -
A small being was presented in this world in not a hospital, but a bakery. Brûlée's parents did not believe hospitals, so the mother gave birth on her bed in the back room, which was the area they lived in. Luckily, no customers were in the bakery at the time, which made the mother a little better about the whole scenery. After she gave birth, the father was watching in delight as the little pup of an Aeronautica was already starting to sniff a little with its nose; as he could easily smell fresh pastries behind the glass in the bakery. The father chuckled, and asked if the mother was ready to name the pup yet. She shook her head no; but by the next day she had a name picked out for the little boy Aeronautica.
"I've decided," she proudly said with the pup crawling all over her in curiosity. "His name is going to be Brûlée. His fur almost perfectly represents the color palette of creme brûlée, and his blue eyes are bursting with a transparent blue, like the outer shell of the little dessert.
After sixteen hard years of teaching Brûlée how to cook and school, his parents decided that it was finally time to retire. Brûlée was going to be on his own for a while now, he admits he was terrified, but they insisted on visiting him every few years. Even though it was heart-crushing to leave their son on his own to look after a bakery, they both knew in their hearts that he could make it an even better place than before.

- hobbies -
- baking
Brûlée enjoys baking most of the time, except when the bakery is flooded with hungry customers. Other than that, it's one of most favorite things to do in the world. He only wishes his parents could come by more often and help him. He loves to bake cake and gourmet macaroons.
- coloring
When he's stressed out or in pain, Brûlée grabs a box of colored pencils and colors. It simply distracts him from all of the worries in his head, which helps a lot with the bakery. He can only color in his apartment, though. The kitchen would be too dangerous to color in, the coloring book could fall in a pastry with him not even noticing it. If Brûlée colored in the main room where the customers could see him, they'd not want to buy his desserts anymore.
Last edited by Pastellu on Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:21 pm, edited 5 times in total.
hey y’all

Pastellu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scrunklies » Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:54 pm

username - JESSIE ♥
name - Cotton
gender - female
favourite sweet pastry- Chocolate Éclairs

eddie
adult !
he/him

Image Image
scrunklies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dice -

Postby milk-sharks » Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:36 am

casually cringes because i used to think that this form was really great

-good luck to everybody!! <33
-all art here, some are not listed in the form, so it is all here
-I have some art coming in on the 14th, so I hope that won't be too late?
-note that some of the links have art! the pieces were too large to fit into the form, and the quality was reduced when resized <33

Image username - [size=85]iced green tea

Image name - Dice
Image gender - Male
Image age - 25
Image sexuality - flamboyant homosexual(as he calls himself)
Image favourite sweet pastry -Macarons (the pink ones)
Image quote - "Sweets make your coat a lot shinier!"
Image favourite song - Two Birds, by Regina Spektor
Image favourite colour - pink (no, really?)
Image pasttime - besides baking and eating desserts, he particularly enjoys gardening. the front of the bakery is covered with beautiful flowers.
Image future - he really wants to go to japan in the future. he wants to see the cherry blossoms and go try out their sweets! he has already begun saving up and learning japanese to go on this trip.
Imagepicture that best represents him - he agreed with this one
(x)

Image random fact - he occasionally puts his hair back in a ponytail. he can also make some crazy facial expressions.

ImageImageImage

Image history - Dice was born in the beautiful countryside of Berkshire, England. He loved the pretty views and the old, depleted castles, however his parents sent him off to engineering college when he was older. There he met some friends, but he was never happy with engineering. He enjoyed cooking and sweets. His favourite-the pink macaron. Unbeknownst to his parents, he quickly left engineering school to become a baker. He enjoyed culinary school, especially the eating part. Once he graduated (with a 4.0, mind you), he quickly opened up a bakery called "Strawberry Delights", because of that pink, strawberry-flavoured macaron. Currently, he works there and gets regular buisiness. His special: strawberry macarons.

Image personality - this one is a bit harder to explain, it's probably best to let him do the talking;
-- haha, you wanted to know about me? I mean sure, but I'm covered in flour at the moment... do you mind? no? that's good, then! alright, so I guess if you wanted to describe me, I'd say positively fabulous. just look at this fur! it's so quite soft, I'd let you take a feel, however I'd rather you not get flour all over you... unless you're a boy of course. I'll be quite glad to kiss the flour right off of your cheeks~ Oh! and also, there is something super important you just have to know! macarons and macaroons are two different things! macaroons are positively gross. macarons are super cute! the difference : here
Aaand that was of no use... Let me explain further, I suppose:
he's pretty social and outgoing. that's one of the reasons he decided to open his shop, because he could meet others there and generally enjoy himself more. he is an extrovert, and just adores socialization. on his off-days, he will go around the village to a friend's house and hang out there, exchanging recipe ideas. Dice is generally a happy fellow, so his cheerfulness makes everyone around him have a brighter day. he makes friends quite easily, as he is pretty easy to get along with. not to mention the flirtiness. all of the ladies are after him, even though he is (self quote) "possibly the gayest guy alive". unluckily for him, the general population of the town is made up of old couples and young/just married ladies. no cute boys yet. oh, how it pains him. that's one of the reasons he wants to travel to japan. he hopes to find the boy of his dreams there. he can see him already: cute, shy, just everything he wants. unfortunately, since his bakery is a bit small, the funds for his trip are low...

Image likes - genmaicha tea (green tea with rice, japanese origin)-genmaicha has a refreshing flavour, the rice gives it a nutty flavour, and it is his absolute favourite tea
-rainy days- the rain hitting the cobblestone of the streets has such a nice sound to it, and it releases a nice, earthy scent. he likes the fact that on those days, he does not have to water his garden. when it does rain, you can see him sitting on the back porch of his bakery.
-boys-there's not much of an explanation needed, but he loves cute boys and hopes to one day find one that would be his soulmate. maybe in japan?
-visiting old English castles- they are so pretty to him, and he can almost see the history of the castle from just looking at it. in his teenage years, he did work at one as a tour guide. the image shown is Windsor castle, his favourite one to visit, as it is rich in history
-the colour pink- it is the colour of his favourite macarons, but it also symbolizes the fact that he took a risk and completely changed his life and future.

Image dislikes - engineering- now this one should be a bit more obvious, as engineering school was quite tough for him, and he couldn't keep up the pace. he got overwhelmed, and he couldn't focus on electronics.
-rudeness - he is very, very friendly and hates it when someone is rude. he gets offended and you can find him in a sulky mood, furiously mixing cake batter. surprisingly, those are the days when the customers leave good reviews. coincidence ?
-chai tea- he hates the distinct cinnamon flavour, as it covers up the rest of the flavour of the tea. it has too much of a strong taste.

Image internet life(who doesn't have one?) - generally, when the days are dreary and rainy, and he has nothing to do, he will go check out tumblr. Dice just adores blogging, for some unknown reason. his tumblr is filled with pink and cute things, as well as Japanese things. he also reblogs funny posts. he also enjoys blogging watercolour paintings. his blog is here

Image want to visit his bakery?

you headed down the cobblestone path of the old english town. the rain was pouring, creating a foggy mess, which frusturated you. you were starting to get cold; that was no help. over in the distance, on the back porch of a cottage, you saw something bright and -pink? heading over there, you hoped that maybe this stranger would be kind enough to help you ?
"hello sir, would you happen to know of a warm place I can stay in for a bit?"
he chuckled and looked towards you.
"of course, my dear, you can come into my shop if you'd like!"
you nodded quickly and followed after him. upon entering, a strong smell of sweets and tea greeted you. there were a lot of friendly aeronauticas and whatnot here; you felt right at home. you walked towards the front of the shop and were greeted by a sign:

+ macaroons [pink, purple, blue, green, and yellow]
+green tea cake [this has a strong tea flavour, made with green tea from japan]
+strawberry shortcake [made with strawberries from my garden, has a spongy texture]
+cherry pie [1 slice, comes with whipped cream. cherries from farmers market]
+genmaicha tea [a strong, nutty flavour, very smooth and heavy]
+earl grey [a dark, heavy flavour. this is different from black, green, and white teas]

"uh, excuse me sir, but I don't happen to have any money..."
"aah, my dear, that's quite alright! it's on the house! and, please, call me Dice."
you nodded and picked out a macaron and genmaicha tea. although you had never had genmaicha tea before, it sounded quite delicious.
you were quickly ushered to a seat, a blanket wrapped around your shoulders and a steaming cup of tea placed in front of you.
"the macaron should be out in a minute~" Dice said happily. he left you to take in the nice smell and warm up. you sipped the tea; it was surprisingly good. never had you thought that rice would be good in tea!
after a bit of time, Dice brought the macaron over. it was a bright pink, and you were far too excited to eat it. you bit in, relishing the taste, then quickly ate it all. Dice chuckled. wow, you hoped that this would last forever...
he paused for a moment, and looked at you inquisitively.
"say, do you happen to know anyone that could help me travel somewhere? somewhere sorta far away... somewhere japan?"
you look up from your tea, a bit taken aback.
"you mean, my brother? he works in the shipping company and owns a couple of cargo planes. I'm sure he could help you a bit if you did something to help him."
he brushed his long bangs aside, his blue eyes widening. his bangs fell right back onto his face.
"really?"

Image art credits(in order shown) -
by NulliusNonimis-by tapestry -by (pup)-by me-by me-by me-by me-by me-by me-by me-by (pup)by me-by me-by (pup)-by me-by me-by strawbearri-do not use in your form
[/size]
Last edited by milk-sharks on Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:07 pm, edited 39 times in total.
milk-sharks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cheetawitch » Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:39 am

username -
name -
gender -
favorite sweet pastry- strawberry whoopie pies

res
Cheetawitch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby legendari » Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:39 am

username - Legendari
name - Aurelia [a sweet name for a sweet aeronautica c:]
gender - female
favourite sweet pastry- mini strawberry and pistachio mousse cakes [oh my god the cakes are so cute, i want one]
this babe is so adorable <33 good luck to all, and have a blessed 2016!
i don't play anymore, but i will be dropping by now & then c:
| she/her | cancer
hyrulian gypsies camelot riders
legendari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me