My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #298 Bubble tea \ o /

Postby troye » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:27 am

softly, slowly, singing in her ears a song of sweet simplicity..

Name: Sephora

Personality?: "To keep it simple, I would describe myself as..outgoing, definitely. Confident. Radiant. I consider myself a bit clumsy, and I'm certainly not the wisest. I'm book smart, for sure, but I don't have much common sense. The most..distinct trait I can name of mine..I belong with nature. That's who I am. I can't stand staying inside, just watching the flowers bloom during spring. I have to be out there, with them, experiencing it myself. Feeling the joy and warm it brings to my heart, to finally have color brought back to my eyes."

Miles and miles across..: ..and the young deer leaped and hopped through the dewy blades of grass, the fresh spring scent dancing in harmony with the wind and the petals already dancing along. She silently paced through the field of yellows and pinks and blues, the air mimicking her every move. Softly, slowly, singing in her ears a song of sweet simplicity. She raised her head and she pushed off the ground with her back legs, springing forwards again and humming to herself. Silly to an unsuspecting fellow, sure, but not to Sephora. She felt warm and free, like she was leaping from cloud to cloud, the sun shining so bright. Once again, the soft pinks and the warmth of the beaming sun filled her senses and brought into her mind a paradise, a paradise that stretched miles and miles across..then the bell rang, lifting her ears and dropping her back on the ground with a violent force. She shook it off, picking herself back up and giggling gently as she ignored the bells for once. No one suspected she wouldn't show up for supper this afternoon. There wasn't a single soul that could blame her, she simply got lost in her paradise..
★ ★ ★
bandit / winter - they / them
adult
check out my trading thread <3
always feel free to pm / trade / anything,
it makes my day better !!

you can view my carrd here
rustyspoon is my bestie / wife (/j)
troye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby T r i n i t y . » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:42 am

Dropped out. My art didn't work out well ;-;
Last edited by T r i n i t y . on Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
W I P
You may call me Nicole, patches, or just Trinity.
Sorry if I am slow with adoptables, trades, or commissions. I'm going to be very
busy for a little while so I can only get on to check up for a little bit each day.

ImageImageImageImage
T r i n i t y .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fireball123 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:50 am

Mitzi Ferron
♥ energetic ♥ happy ♥ sweet ♥ "class clown" ♥ caring ♥ honest ♥

▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽

Likes: Mitzi loves many things. From the sky to the soft grass, Mitzi loves it all. Her most favorite things however
are things in between. Mitzi utterly adores candles and has an overwhelming collection building up in her room.
Her favorite scent is lavender or jasmine, and is constantly one in whatever room Mitzi is residing in at
the time. Tying into her love for candles, Mitzi also loves smoke, steam and fog. She loves watching it swirl in
different patterns as well as making her own by blowing into it or moving her hoof through it. This may come
as a surprise, but Mitzi's favorite holiday isn't Summer, but in fact, Autumn. She loves going for hikes through
the woods during this time, enjoying the beautiful array of colors on the trees. Another thing Mitzi loves is the
smell of wood. It smells so clean and wonderful, and is one of her favorite smells besides jasmine and lavender.

Dislikes: Mitzi doesn't dislike too many things, mainly the things that smell bad or anything cold. She doesn't care
for mud, it reeks too much for her taste. Mitzi also isn't fond of how it squelches between her hooves whenever
she steps in it. Mitzi doesn't like the cold, and if it begins to snow or hail outside, she'll just curl up by a fire
with a good book. During the summer however, Mitzi will buy some icecream or iced tea to cool off, despite her
dislike for anything and everything cold.

▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽

maybe a little bit more of a wip but I'm pretty happy with it right now c:
Fireball123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jern. » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:08 pm