My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Plumerian #458

Postby delani » Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:58 pm

I have decided to just watch due to personal time constraints <3
    I wish everyone the best of luck, and an early congrats to whoever will have the honor of of owning such an adorable plume ;D
Last edited by delani on Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
delani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PurpleKakashi » Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:09 pm

Dropped out u.u'
Last edited by PurpleKakashi on Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:52 am, edited 4 times in total.
PurpleKakashi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rottenmutt » Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:18 pm

Sorry for the lack of art. I'm drowning in commissions and personal life time.^^

Image--Image

Image--Image

╰☆╮DAISY LYNN╰☆╮

Name:Daisy Lynn.

Habits: Smoking, and drinking.
Obsessions: Makeup in excessive amounts.

Personality
Daisy Lynn has the mind set like she's trapped in the roaring twenties.
Nobody is really sure why either.
Many have researched her, and tried to figure out whats her mindset.
But nobody has ever found the reason why she's stuck in this mind set.
She''s a young, and ambitious fool.
Just like the women in the 1920's.
She drinks, and smokes just like them.
Nasty habits that she cannot quit, thinking they are the new trend.
But in reality, are not.
She wears a lot of makeup, and dresses very petite and shortcut clothing products.

Daisy is often a little sarcastic young women.
She will pick a fight if needed, and isn't afraid too.
She's often getting herself in tons of trouble, all by her lonesome.
She tends to stick by herself, rather then hanging around other ladies.
Daisy can be a huge flirt, she's a smooth talker and that's for sure.
She's gotten her way plenty of times.
Her manners could use a little more work though.
She thinks shes better then others.
So doesn't offer please, or thank you to anybody but herself.

Her dream in life is to become a rich, and talented young singer.
With all she ever wants.
She wants to live her life in wealth, and beauty.
Rather then live loyal, and poor.
Daisy has a heart even if she doesn't act like it.
She will offer advice to others, or give to the poor.

This is only a little bit about this young women who's stuck in the wrong mindset.

Daisy looks like a young women from the roaring twenties. She loves jazz music, and always has makeup on. No matter what. Dresses just like e beautiful young flapper from those times as well. Many people think Daisy is a little.. odd. She acts just like on of the flappers from way back when. Smoking, and drinking like all young women would do. Independent and very free. She loves to party, and would rather be out in the city or at a party then sit home watching movies or surfing the internet. She doesn't even know what the internet is.
Daisy hasn't always thought like this though.Which is the strange part about her. When she was a little girl she never had this mind set. When she turned sixteenth,everything changed. Her mind seemed to reset itself. She once was a little girl who was average. All about technology, and internet. The world advanced so did our generations to come. But at midnight on her sixteenth birthday everything changed for the rest of her life. She woke up in the morning with the mind from the nineteen twenties. But she thought she was always like this. Scientists tested, and tried to figure out why her mind set changed. but it's all still hard to grasp for them. Nobody can figure out why to this day this change happened.
Some say she was always this way, and it finally clicked. And some say that mother nature did this, to rejoice in the old ages. Where people had out, and had fun. Rather sit home and do nothing but be on the internet. Daisy's life was changed forever, and her condition of living in the roaring twenties only got worse, and worse. And at this point, it doesn't seem like she'll ever go back into the normal mind set.

Last edited by rottenmutt on Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:33 am, edited 8 times in total.
rottenmutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Brûlée » Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:23 pm

ImageImage

“Isn't it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet?”
― L.M. Montgomery

filler
filler
filler
<3
meimew

<3

It seems to be in our nature to like do-overs. We like it when the sun rises, it means the day is new. We like it when we get a new year, we celebrate such an event. In general we like anything thats new.

But that nature is shown clearly in Abigail Winstrate. We all like new things, sure. But she loves them. She goes to great, extreme, and foolish lengths to get a new beginning. And as many 'beginnings' as she has, why don't we start at the real beginning?

<3

•●•●•●•●•●•

<3

Even from a young age, the doctors always said she'd be a PPS.

She grew at an uncommonly slow rate, she was a head below even the shortest kids. At the time there was little to no good research on the syndrome, there was some iffy at best papers floating around. Awareness was being raised, and more products being built for PPS plumerians. But it became a 'hip' thing to diagnose in some circles, a few parents would flaunt the fact their child was diagnosed.

Abigail's parents were not among these people.

They spent day and night trying to find medicines that would supposedly cure it [they never did]. They put her in support groups, they read the few books on the topic, they did everything they could. This wasn't out of hatred of her condition, it was out of love. As an only child, Abby was always spoiled. They just wanted to try and make her feel normal.

Despite their best interests, she wanted to be anything but normal.

She always knew she didn't truly want to grow up. Of course, that isn't what PPS syndrome is, it's only the psychical stunting of growth, not mental. But she always assumed if she looked like a child that gave her the rights to act like one. The crushing monotony of adulthood scared her, she was able to sleep with ease knowing that wasn't her fate.

When she was around ten, some new papers started to come out. A researcher by the name of Stevan Maynard had done a thorough study of the PPS syndrome, and using his findings started to bust some myths about it. Doctors started to take notice, and began to use a more scientific set of parameters to identify which children have it. Every kid who was previously given the label of PPS was invited back to be examined again, to see if they truly had it.

As you may have guessed, Abby was falsely diagnosed.

Although her parents were delighted, she was crushed. She was a pretty late bloomer, and never grew very tall, but her entire life plan had fallen to pieces. She had built her identity around this false notion, what was she now?

As 'grown up' as she is now, it seems that she still hasn't adjusted her plans.

<3

•●•●•●•●•●•

There's one thing she fears more then anything else: stagnation.

The thought of doing one thing for to long, or god forbid get a desk job, is horrifying. She builds her life around a childish fantasy. Every day could be a new start, she could undo her mistakes at any moments.

She jumps around from place to place, opportunities pop up and she'll take them. Given 2 hours notice, she can pack her entire life into a smart car. Her desires are fleeting, once something starts to become to stable she leaves the scene.

She's worn many hats. One day she'll be a tour guide, next day she's working as a dog walker. She's moved to many times to count, she samples what the area has to offer and hightails out of town.

There is one other reason she's constantly moving.

Deep down inside of her, a small part of her dies every time she makes a mistake. Knowing that all of those people know what she did, and she can't reverse it, drives her crazy. It may seem odd for somebody who leads such a fearless life, but everybody has weak points.

And that is certainly not the worst of hers.

<3

•●•●•●•●•●•

Abigail has a case of 'selective hearing.'

Let me make it clear, she has perfect hearing. No, this is just a bad trait of hers. She tends to tune out, forget, or pretend not hear things that she doesn't want to.

Another bad habit of hers is interrupting people. If they start to bore her, or if a brilliant thought comes into her mind, she won't hesitate to intervene with her conversation partner. Of course, this is something she's hypocritical about, she'll be very angry if you dare interrupt her.

But along with the bad comes the good.

•●•●•●•●•●•

Abigail is one of those people who just love life hacks. In most corners of the internet you'll find a topic, a blog, or a thread about them.

She's subscribed to every one of these she can find. She's fancies the idea of 'hacking' life, she likes to think she's an 'adult hacker' herself. She has a folder of her favorite ones on her computer, and it's constantly growing. She'll go out at midnight to get supplies for whatever she needs for one of these, a bit crazed and sleep deprived.

•●•●•●•●•●•

This form isn't going to have a satisfying ending.

To be honest, it didn't really have a beginning, middle, or end. The entire point was to be meandering, we seem to think we have to stick to a basic structure. You say your username, what you'll name this plumerian, their gender, sexuality, age... Don't get me wrong, this is very useful for getting the basic idea of a plume, but it gets a bit stale.

I feel like it would be a betrayal of her character to just stick to a normal form. Someone who go's to foolish lengths to switch it up, who's always trying new things with her life, it would be a bit wrong to portray this person using a basic structure.

So yeah, this is going to end like it always was. Meandering through topics. And a bit awkward.
Last edited by Brûlée on Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:09 pm, edited 4 times in total.

SO WADDYA SAY SUNSHINE ,
YOU FEELING L U C K Y ?
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 33 people.
I have received 21 gifts.

Emily * Bisexual * She/her
Brûlée

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rose Sinclair » Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:48 pm

Hopeful, but shy mark.
College motivation pls
Whoo
~
Rose Sinclair

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Doggeh. » Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:49 pm

[img]wip[/img]
      xx Image xx

xx Image xx

╔══════════════════╗

Nice to meet you, where you been?
I could show you incredible things
Magic, madness, heaven, sin
Saw you there and I thought
Oh my God, look at that face
You look like my next mistake
Love's a game, wanna play?

╚══════════════════╝
Username //
I'm Doggeh.

Name //
This girl's name is Zoë Athens Martella.

Gender //
Zoë is female.

xx Image xx

╔════════════════╗

Keep you second guessing like
"Oh my God, who is she?"
I get drunk on jealousy
But you'll come back each time you leave
'Cause, darling, I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream

╚════════════════╝
Personality //
S N E A K Y and I N T E L L I G E N T and A N T I-S O C I A L
Zoë's the kind of girl that can rob you blind, and get away without you even knowing. and she certainly will, if given the opportunity . Her line of work has even increased this skill, as it's kind of necessary to escape without getting caught, or arrested. You need to be quick, sneaky, and you need to have the brains to trick everyone into thinking that you're innocent- And Zoë is a professional at just this. And because Zoë doesn't really talk to people, other than when she's distracting them as she stealthy takes their wallets, she's really not all that friendly. She has few friends she trusts, and she's definitely not good at small talk. If you get her to speak to you, and not take something from you- it's your lucky day.

R E B E L L I O U S and M U R D E R O U S
When you're stealing things, and robbing people blind, you may just need to get a little blood on your hands in the process. It's not Zoë's fault- some people are just in the wrong place, at the wrong time, talking to the wrong person. Zoë also doesn't like to follow rules. If you tell her to do one thing, she'll do the very opposite just to disobey your orders. She not the type of girl to follow anything that anyone tells her. You may call her a rebel, or a murderer, and she's not denying either. But what Zoë really, TRUELY is, is a pirate.

Murder? //
Zoe traveled a long way until she felt as though she had reached her breaking point, that was until she found a village. There, she cleaned herself up and and got some food. She went to a bar there and was soon drunk the way she felt made her feel alive. It was an indescribable feeling, the way her body was shaking and she was out of hell hole of a home. The next morning she oddly woke up in a back of the bar, with a pillow underneath her. She had a horrible headache, then all the memories and things she needed to do came flooding through her head. This didn't make the headache and better. Now she felt alone and depressed. She realized she needed some money so she got up and stumbled her way around town. She ran into a man who looked about his 40's. "You looking for a job?" he asked. "Yeah, I actually was." she told him. "Well I'm looking for someone to kill someone for me." Raising her eyebrows in surprise, she was obviously confused, before she met. "Like an assassin?" she asked. "Mhm." he replied. "It pays 5,000 for each kill." he added. At the thought of killing someone, she thought deeply. "I'll do it." She slurred before she wandered off.

xx Image xx

╔══════════╗

So it's gonna be forever
Or it's gonna go down in flames
You can tell me when it's over

╚══════════╝
Quirks and Phobias //
Zoë always grinds her teeth when she's bored or trying to focus really hard. She began doing this when she was younger because when she was trying to focus or was bored in school it was hard for how many kids there were. Belonephobia- Fear of pins and needles Zoë has Belonephobia because she used to have dreams where she would get pricked with needles and pins. Another quirk Zoë has is darting her eyes, she’ll constantly avoid eye contact if she can. Cleithrophobia- Fear of being trapped or locked in a place. Zoë has this because ever since she was trapped in that room, she’s gotten very nervous over it, it’s her weakness.

History //
The day Zoê was born her parents where overjoyed to have a little girl. Like most parents they end up babying her for being the youngest. As she got older her parent stopped and she began to watch what her older siblings did. Watching them she saw they would in the merchant business. Soon after finding out she join the business, though she didn’t notice it wasn’t the best. She was still living with her parents even though she and a job. It dawned on her the way she was leaving wasn’t the best. Pretty soon her mom left this changed her dad. He was no longer the man she thought he was. After a long day at the market she came home only to get knocked against a wall by her own father. The world started to get blurry and she saw him walk up to her. Growling at her ‘You’re the reason your mom left!’ before everything went black. When she woke up she was in a dark room with only a blanket and a pillow. The only time she even saw light was when he came to give her food and water. Even though he feed her, he never gave her much at all. Then finally it got to the point that Zoê had made a plan to escape this, this prison. When her dad came to give her food, she made sure the pillow was under the blanket and she was pressed against the wall. When he walked in she slipped out and darted for the coffee table. She pulled out the sack of money, though it was heavy and the extra sack next to it. She ran into the kitchen and got a few items when she headed for the door. She heard her father yell and she knew what would happen if she turned around. She ran out the door and didn't look back.

xx Image xx

╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
Art //
Tiny Pixel by doggeh.
As a young child by Fail in love and Doggeh.
[url=link]title[/url] by user

Note //
This coding is by Snow!. It is only meant for Doggeh.'s form, so please do not use or copy the formatting. Thank you.
Lyrics (c) Taylor Swift // Gif (c) It's Respected Owner // Fonts (c) Fontmeme and FlontVeer

Last edited by Doggeh. on Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:02 am, edited 6 times in total.

exhausted is my bbg
im not on here as much anymore due to school and lots of other issues sorry for disappearing just a lot is going on and i dont know how much longer it will be like this
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2535871]Image
Doggeh.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby irina » Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:50 pm

ImageImage

Notes:
- Runaway princess looking for father
- Never knew mother
- Picture of father and herself
- Refuses to think her father is dead
- Sweet and quiet personality
Last edited by irina on Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
irina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Klyse » Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:07 pm

Res ♥
=
=
=
=

she/her + adult user
intp + chaotic neutral
digital artist

dm me if you need
my th or da links

Klyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sobermilk » Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:11 pm

Username
Hello! I am a non-owner named ~ғяεcкℓεтαιℓ~, but you can just call me Tail. This is my second or third time trying for a Plumie, but I think that there are people out there that want one more than me. c: She is a beautiful design and you did a great job on her. <3

Name
Abi - meaning "my father's delight"

Personality
♒ attractive ♒ balanced ♒ clean ♒ dedicated ♒ educated ♒ forgiving ♒ gentle ♒ humble ♒ independent ♒ kind ♒ leaderly ♒ mature ♒ neat ♒ orderly ♒ peaceful ♒ realistic ♒ secure ♒ trusting ♒ upright ♒ vivacious ♒ wise ♒ youthful ♒ zany ♒

Sexuality
straight

Occupation
"Princess of the Snow" - After Abi came out of hiding, she now can control snow and she does it for good will.

Story
When Abi was a little Plumie, she was an only child, being raised by only her father. She was, as he would put it, her "father's delight". She was raised by him until she was a teen, and he passed away. His last words were "You will do great things...". She, however, did not believe him, and went ahead and lived in an abandoned tower in the middle of nowhere. She began to call upon a snowy owl named to help her survive alone. Froca would gather food for her, as she sat in her tower, battling the cold. She would bring her blankets, and in return, she allowed Froca to host her eggs in the warm protection of the tower. After many years of being trapped in a cold hell, the snow stopped and melted away. She stepped outside, letting her friend's children fly free. She suddenly felt at ease, and at peace with the world. From being a mess without her father, she finally felt at peace with the world and learned to accept that her father was gone, and that there was nothing she could do to reverse it.

Why
Ahhhh.... Why do I want this Plumie? I almost feel out of place because wherever I look, people have Plumies. I have been reading over the rules and everything, but whenever I try out for one, it always goes to someone who already has one. I would really love this one because she is beautiful and I would cherish her forever if I did get her. <3 Thank you and if I do not win, please let me know if you even read this.

Art
x by me x

Pics
x

Credits
this site for image and this site for symbols
Last edited by sobermilk on Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:36 am, edited 12 times in total.
𝚜 𝚘 𝚋 𝚎 𝚛 𝚖 𝚒 𝚕 𝚔 ૮ ◞ ﻌ ◟ ა
≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡
rowan ⋆ caribou ⋆ she/her ⋆ iowa
hi im sobermilk! i am on occasionally online.
i have 8 pets and work full time.
just a sleepy caribou. :>
member since 2012.
discord: creamofdog

≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡
my toyhouse
sobermilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes