Re: WME: Old Fashion

Postby cautiousculpeo » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:22 pm

Username: Twitch3306
Equid's Name: Sawyer
Name From: Lost :3
Height: 13.3 hh
Personality: very vain, demanding and self centred. Takes pride in trickery and thievery. Can come across very agressive and agitated. Can hold a grudge for years if he wants to. When you crack a little deeper he has a soft side. He will protect anyone he loves, and will hold his word no matter what.

| Twitch | she/her | adult user | married | Procreate | Pet Collector |
duck lover and proud muscovy mama of 4. i collect all the ducks and duck themed pets! trade with me!
I havent been active in a long time <3 but im getting back into it!

ImageImage
I am a holibomber! - I have gifted 20 people. I have received 21 gifts.
cautiousculpeo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Paintedbythewind » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:29 pm

Username: Atlantis (I used to be Tawnyfox and Bad-wolf I can't decide on a user)
Equid's Name: Beaufort
Name From: From the French Musical Le Roi Soleil
Personality: Beaufort is a very dramatic stallion who is often called a drama queen. He's sassy and loves to strut his stuff on the catwalk, but his charming nature can get very annoying very quickly if he so much as scratches himself on a twig because he will proceed to re-enact his tragic death, then will go limping around for a week.
Paintedbythewind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ruberiot » Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:52 am

Username: icybluegal
Equid's Name: Gally
Name From: The Maze Runner
Personality: Gally is wild, rambunctious, and can be rude if you're rude to him. He is often very stubborn and sure of himself. If someone starts arguing with him, he'll argue right back. Gally is also very intelligent and sarcastic.
ruberiot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby r4g4rg » Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:52 am

Username: Simply Italian
Equid's Name: Babe
Name From: Babe (1995 film)
Personality: He is a rather nervous, anti-social stallion who has a soft spot for animals. He barely talks around the company of others, but if someone does talk to him, he will be calm and polite, rarely raising his voice in front of anyone. When he is angry, he will puff out steam for a little bit, but never actually seems to do anything about the situation.

Image Image Image
Image Image
r4g4rg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ImmyWimmy1 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:56 am

Username: ImmyWimmy1
Equid's Name: Sean Kendrick, goes by 'Sean' for short
Name From: The Scorpio Races, written by Maggie Stiefvater
Personality: Like his book counterpart, Sean is a very cool customer and, though internally he may be feeling a variety of emotions, he does not tend to display them on the surface. Having said that, equids with the most attuned ability to read the emotions of others or those he chooses to open up to might pick up on his personality quirks if they watch him closely enough. Sean is also a pretty modest, preferring to stay out of the limelight where he can. Speaking of limelight, he is incredibly shy and dislikes having to communicate with others he's never met before (often trips over his own words- all socially-awkward people can relate! XD ). This makes him hard to befriend, as he will often have his guard up and can seem like a 'wild animal' to those he doesn't deem worthy of his trust. Once you find a way to get past that, his confidence around you will blossom and you'll see another side to him you'd never known had existed!
ImmyWimmy1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cobalt. » Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:23 pm

Username: cobalt.
Equid's Name: Gatsby
Name From: "The Great Gatsby" by F. Scott Fitzgerald
Personality: Gatsby is a young, clean-cut gentleman who enjoys the finer things in life. He lives like there will be no tomorrow and does not necessarily use his strengths to help those in need; he lives to make himself happy. Overall, he can give the impression of acting "better than" others as well as standoffish and will not often give anyone a second glance. However, once you do gain his interest, he will invest himself whole-heartedly, providing his significant other with what ever it is that they may need to be happy. Some may say he tries to "buy" love from others.
mood .-.
music nuclear seasons -charli xcx
note i don't really come online very much anymore.

Image / / Image
cobalt.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Robyn Hode. » Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:38 pm

Username: Robyn Hode.
Equid's Name: Will Graham
Name From: Hannibal (books/tv show/movies)
Personality: Will would rather be alone than be in a room full of people. Will suffers from a type of empathy in which he can see through the minds of people, he uses this gift in solving crimes. With this gift comes some strings, when he gets into the mind of the bad he carries little bits of their personalities with him leaving him, over the years, a bit crazy. Other than being a little bit crazy, he is mysterious, stubborn, and very talented.
Dont you lady me, son.
Im an Avenger.

╔═════════════════════════════════════╗

For all my marvel friends out there.
This is a petition for more
black widow, winter soldier, and hawkeye
merchandise

. My Equids My Plumies My Characters

╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
Son, just dont.
Robyn Hode.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hemalily » Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:57 am

Username: Hemalily
Equid's Name: Groot
Name From: Guardians of the Galaxy
Personality: Groot is a quirky and amusing fellow. He enjoys acting weird and confusing people. He has an odd sense of humor that most find off-putting. He is really loyal, and will always be there for his friends. Even though he's really open to new things, he can be very judgmental about those who are unlike him. He's fun to be around, but can get pretty obnoxious when he gets wound up.

- my kals - my errps - my senegal zebras -
- ask me about pigeons -
- kitty by mnemosyne -
Hemalily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dr pepper. » Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:34 pm

Username: bambi boo
Equid's Name: Freddy Fazbear
Name From: Five Nights At Freddy's
Personality: Freddy is a very clever Equid, and always has a trick up his sleeve. He can sometimes be inactive, but that's only when it's light out. He is always up and running when he is in the dark, because it just feels normal for him.
quitting chicken smoothie.

I am keeping my characters unless stated in their species rules I can't. I will gift the ones to close friends that I know will be active.

Do not ask for any of my pets or items, thank you.
Do not pm me. If i get one I won't read it.

If I lost a tryout contest winner is free to the art in my form. If I won you CAN pm me for this only reason. Title the pm, "You won!"

Thanks for being a great community. I did have fun.
dr pepper.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spring. » Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:04 pm

Username: spring.
Equid's Name: Grendel
Name From: Beowulf
Personality: Grendel is an equid that wants not much more then the be accepted into society. However, he hates to hear bad things about him, and will literally drive himself nuts if he thinks people are saying things he doesn't want to hear. It would take a lot of reassuring to be his mate as he seems to be very unstable. However, in reality, he is a very good equid and he is very friendly. He is loyal and Djehuti, as jealous as he can get with his new mate, loves Grendel like a brother. So Grendel has nothing to be afraid of as he is a quite lovable equid. He just has his demons like we all do. <3
spring.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me