Re: Flight Tracker

Postby Chara Dreemurr » Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:50 am

EmberWolf wrote:
halloweendude wrote:
Oh man even Ember's going for him! XP
Ill have to work hard...

Yes, even Embers going for him XD I might spice up my form later, but my creativity is used up right now. X3

XD mine too!
im basically never on, so if you wanna with trade me or if you message me, be prepared to wait a while for a response. this account is first and foremost a personal archive for sentimentality's sake as it was a big part of my childhood.
Chara Dreemurr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kitten99 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:08 am

Name you'll give it: vlucht meaning flight in ducht (no i odnt speak ducht its form this http://www.worldlingo.com/en/products_s ... lator.html
Reason you want it:well i'v never had a tracker dog your nice i love trackers and teh art is amazing

Personality:hes nice,he can be vary hot tempered some times,he cares (like spyro)
Purpose:He's used to hunt bad guys such as robbers and killers his wings allow him him fly anytime,he uses tehm to catch fish,birds, he can some times freez on buildings and pass as a gragole so people wont notis
Describe its owner: His owner is a girl,shes about 10 long blond hair hazle eyes,shes a tom boy she likes spyro and many other boy things. (her name is katy but some times people call her cat)

Other info: Story time with kitten99!

The music comeing form a lrage old brown house on the block was blareing a gril sat in her room with music blareing her parents barged up and were so mad they shut the music off "Young lady that music is so lound i can't even read."Katy shrunged and rolled her eyes.She got out of bed and got right to the conputer on the news it said "Mass killer is on the lose,Police have noteafied the new that its nothing."The girl jumped and sat under her bed "it's nothing nothing right...."Her voice trailed off her tears hit the floor thinking of what could happen.It was late when she went to eat dinner she sat quitely at the table and ate.She cleaded up her dishes and walked to her room and fell asleep at about 5:30 am,She awoke to a bark and some whines.She got out of bed and opened the door the tracker looked at her his wings drooped.She was afrid but she knew it could protect her she led it to her bed room she snuggled it and tehy fell asleep.
"i'll name you vlucht i think that means flight in dutch." she memered sofly to the dog its wings made her sicure and the fell asleep.

As she awoke her parents stood shocked over her "WHAT IS THAT!" her mother yelled "i..it's..a..a...a dog." soo teh dog got up and flew out of the window breaking it soon he barked and cop cars followed him he flew down swift and hard pounceing the killer the killer slashed teh dog in teh chest but it stayed frem griping him teh cops arrested the man.Then they took the dawg back to the people "he will be fine." the man replayed leting the dog walk round with his bandge all bloody "good boy vlucht good boy." She said rubing him.

i put alot of thought into it :D i hope i get him
I'm just so damaged,
I hold my breath
Not even the truth can unravel me,
freeze
Breakable,
unbreakable,
shakable,
unshakable
When I found you, it shook me

Don't forget me,
don't forget me,
don't forget me,
don't forget me,
Remember who I am

W͆ͣ̑̓h̔o̿͊ͨ̓ ͭ̓̑̓ͤ͠a͛̓̃̎͐m̓ͨ̔ I? ̵ͩͮ̊ͭ̏̚Iͩ̀̍̇?̒͂͛ͨ
kitten99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilverHund » Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:43 am

Name you'll give it: Kale
Reason you want it: I would love to have a tracker dog, I don't have one yet, and I can write up a good story

Personality: Kale isn't the kind type. He only focuses on the thing his is tracking when he's supposed to. He's a bit like a soldier, doing whatever it takes to please it's general (master)
Purpose: Kale locates criminals for his owner
Describe its owner: A kind and gentle person, though she doesn't hesitate to protect those she loves. She can be harsh at times, but will reward Kale greatly for a job well done.

Other info: Kale's story.

It all started upon my creation.

My creators expected much of me. Too much of me. My adoptive parent was a great tracker, so I was going to be one too. But, my master bought me before my training finished. My creators were angry, but handed me over anyway. When the customer had enough money, they always did. I hated that policy. What was so important about those dumb green scraps? Why did humans just hand over things for a pocket full of cash. Maybe I wasn't worth as much as I thought. Or maybe they didn't like me. But what was for sure, was I had a home.

WIP
Last edited by SilverHund on Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
INACTIVE ACCOUNT
SilverHund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Calicokat » Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:04 am

Name you'll give it: Vertigo
Reason you want it: I've been following this thread for a while, and when I saw TheCalicoTabby's completed Tracker Dog in one of the other forums, I decided I really wanted to try for one of my own! Also, Vertigo's coloration is one of my favorite designs, and the wings are a perfect addition, since I have always wanted to be able to fly!

Personality: Cool, calm, intelligent, determined, enjoys playing pranks when he is not Tracking

Purpose:
Vertigo's wings gave law enforcement officials a new opportunity when it came to tracking down criminals, so Vertigo had to go through intense training to learn how to track people from the air. Depiste being at a disadvantage from the lack of a stable scent in the sky, Vertigo nevertheless overcame the obstacles, and now he is a first-rate, sky Tracker Dog. The number of wanted criminals has decreased dramatically, thanks to Vertigo's enhanced abilities to track down criminals who have escaped by air. When Vertigo is not working, he spends his time on a ranch, honing his tracking abilities and staying in shape by tracking down escapee animals. He also gives extra protection to the thankful owner of the ranch, as he is imposing to intruders who see him sitting on top of the house roof, looking very much like an eerie gargoyle.

Describe its owner: Vertigo's owner works at the ranch; she is very kind and caring and loves her work. She enjoys spending time with the animals and is especially interested in Vertigo, not having any other creature quite like him. She treats him well and gives him love and affection, despite the fact that his intimidating look tends to ward off many other people. She also works as his handler during chases, since Vertigo trusts her and she can look after him to be sure he is treated well.

Other info: Vertigo is dedicated, focused, and somewhat terrifying when he is intently tracking down a criminal. He is a great Tracker Dog and gives over 110% when asked to do his job. However, Vertigo is a completely different animal at the ranch. He relaxes and lets his humor come out, oftentimes swooping down on his owner and scaring her silly. He is kind and gentle with the other animals and is devoted to keeping them, and his owner, safe from harm.
Calicokat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rockonhammy » Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:41 am

Name you'll give it: Xekio
Reason you want it: im a fan of you and i want to start my own creatures that i have but shops and drawing things over and over take forever and tracker dogs make me want to put my creature back out there. i really love your art and i think its really amazing.

Personality: Light on his feet Xekio is mostly a tracker for hunting bears, he is at his top of his game when he feels the wind on his wings. Xekio is rather stubborn and has a soul of detestation. but he is loving only to his owner and some other trackers. Xekio may not be the most brightest color of trackers or the most keen but he has a heart that is filled with love and joy when he tracks bears with his owner.
Purpose: Tracker For Bears

Describe its owner: his owner is a older girl in her 20's named Seventh Heaven Venderd and she cares for him as they both live in a log cabin in the Blue Mountains.

Other info: on sunday night she trains Xekio by hiding stuff all the day before and sends him out to get it and bring it back. he is happy to go get the stuff like a water bottle, stuffed animal and bring it back but mostly bcause he gets elk meat all that day and sit by the fire at night.
ImageImage
OMG Thanks Okami4 For the Animations! soooo much ♥
okami4 wrote:omg wth BBQ.

ImageImageImage
rockonhammy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winter. » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:19 am

Omg! I have to fill this out!

Personal Info:

Name: Spirit

Family: Deceased :( Now he lives with his owner, Lauren, his girlfriend, Fiona, and her family, Pandora, Iris, and Magnolia!

Special abilities: Sixth sense and flying capabilities!

Dislikes: Waking up early, and recently added, fighting (due to what happened the last time he did it).... :cry:

Personality: Dark and protective, but kind to his family and friends! He has a sweet spot for Fiona also!

Purpose: To protect the city at night, and help track down criminals from above! His favorite night is Hallow's Eve, and on that night he has to protect children from kidnappers and getting lost in the woods. Mostly he protects his family though!

Describe its owner: Lauren is a 23 year old girl who works as a veterinarian at an Animal Hospital! She has red hair, hazel eyes, fair skin, and has a kind and gentle soul! She adores animals and loves to save lives!

Reason you want it: OMG! He is gorgeous! Definitely your best design ever! I have been wanting a male flying tracker dog for SUCH a long time! Well, it seems like it! I love everything spooky and he just jumped out at me! He will be spoiled beyond imagination and have his own place in my character page, along with my fursona, Pandora, and my other characters, Fiona, Magnolia, and Iris! As you can tell, they are girls and I need a guy to join them! I have art made for them every week if I can, and even though it costs an arm and a leg, it's worth it! I love them all individually and I will love Spirit too! In fact, I already do! If I could take him home, I would pay you and help you out and do ANYTHING for you! He will never be lonely, because I have a flying wolf named Fiona which I am sure he'll love! :D Thank you so much for reading this, Nex! I hope I will be able to take this baby home where he belongs!!! :D

Story!

Spirit's Life:

In the Lab:

"We can't mess this up....", one scientist said.
"I know.", another replied.
"This has got to be the most difficult tracker dog we've tried to create."
"Pass the scalpel."
"Here."
"I'm almost done.....there!"
"So what do we do?"
"Put it in the holding room, and wait..."

The next day....

As soon as he woke up, two men walked down the hall. They stopped at his cage and inserted a pole with a metal collar through the slot in his door. After they got him secured, they lead him into the hall and into the testing room. The men called him 'Tracker X'. He didn't know what it meant, he was only a puppy! But he knew he didn't like it here. They stuck all kinds of needles into him and most of the time he was locked in a metal box. He wanted a different life.....but before he could finish his thought, he fell asleep. When he woke up, he was in his room again. His leg felt weird. But he didn't care. He was going to escape!

Later:

The two scientists came back four hours later, and entered the holding room and as they walked by the holding cages, they saw each of the tracker dogs they'd recently created; there were ones of all different colors, ones with hands, ones with special abilties, but none were as special as Tracker X. As they came to the last cage they were terrified....he was gone!

"RED ALERT! RED ALERT! X HAS ESCAPED!!!!!!"

Three months later:

Spirit had joined pack of nomad tracker dogs after he broke out of the lab. He was tired of being poked and prodded with needles and being locked in a cage. He wanted a new life! He wanted to be free! His adopted father was the alpha male and his adopted mother was the alpha female. He was a very special tracker dog! He was created with wings and a sixth sense! He was the strongest fighter in the pack and help defend off intruders, but on one day in early February, an intruder came to challenge their leadership, but he was like none they'd ever seen before! He was more broad, wide, and tall, than anyone Spirit had ever seen! He came and offered them their lives, if they would give him the leadership, but they refused and Spirit squared up to the intruder. He was so big and strong too! Spirit couldn't take him! One brutal hit after another, and finally.........he collapsed. He heard yipes, but it was too late.......

A few days later:

Lauren was a veterinarian who worked late nights at an animal hospital. She had four animals.....a wolf named Pandora, a panther named Magnolia, a bird named Iris, and a flying wolf named Fiona. On a chilly February evening, Fiona was soaring above the woods, which were about a quarter mile away from the house. She was gazing down at the trees below when she saw a small red light. She decided to go investigate. She glided down and soon she saw what looked like a large dog, lying unconcious on the ground! As she got closer, she saw it didn't have eyes, and had large gray wings. Also, a red, glowing tongue was hanging out of it's mouth! She ran back to the house and got the others. Together they carried him back to the house. Lauren had a room in her house that she used when she had to take patients home. Lauren layed him on the operation table in the center of the room and assessed the dog. It turned out it was a male dog of 1 year or so. He had a large bleeding gash on his left shoulder, and his neck had bite marks on it. He had been in a fight. After dressing his wounds, she left, and Fiona came in. Five miutes later, he woke up.

"Where am I?", he asked.
"You're in our house. Don't worry you are going to be alright. What is your name?"
"Spirit."
"Mine is Fiona. I found you in the woods and you had been hurt. Were you in a fight?"
"I can't remember that much, but yes."
"Do you live anywhere?"
"Not really. No."
"That's horrible."
"I wander around."
"You don't have any eyes!"
"Yes, but I have a sixth sense."
"What is it?"
"I can make out images in my head by using my sensors."
"Wow. What happened in the fight?"
"I can't remember that much, but an intruder killed my family. I tried to protect them but...I blacked out."
"Oh My God!Why didn't he kill you?"
"I guess he thought I was dead..."
"Would you like to stay with us?"
"You would really do that?"
"Of course! You don't have any family to go home to!"

After Spirit healed, he stayed and lived Fiona and her family.

That night:

As Spirit fell peacefully into sleep he started having a dream.......
"The image was of Fiona and him, flying together. Her crystal blue eyes sparkled and her fur blew gracefully in the wind. At that moment, he realized how in love with her he was. She was beautiful! He wanted to tell her, but he couldn't! What if she didn't feel the same way. He would have to wait until she told him.....or he couldn't wait any longer."

8 months later!

On Halloween night, Spirit and Fiona went out together on a moonlit walk through the woods. It was 11:30 and all the children were trick or treating. Lauren was probably passing out candy, and who knew what the other girls were up to!!!
The moon beams shined through the willow branches, and the leaves on the ground created a rainbow of colors. They stopped at a small creek that ran through the woods. On some days they followed it down to the pond where they could swim and play with the fish! However, Spirit came here for a different reason. Spirit stopped next to a bush of raspberries.

"Hey, why did you stop?", Fiona asked.
"Have you ever tried one of these?"
"No, I haven't..."
"You should, they are delicious."
"I know that's not the only reason you stopped here."
"You see right through me, don't you!"
"Yeah, you're not that hard to read, Spirit."
"I have something to tell you...."
"What is it?"
"......I love you, Fiona. I have for a long time. I wanted to tell you, but I never had the strength to come out and say it, because I didn't know if you felt the same way...but I can't take it anymore! I want to be with you forever! You're the only one I love, and it will always be that way. I know this must sound stupid but...."
"Oh, Spirit, I love you too!"
"Really?"
"Yes, really! Now kiss me already!"

Then they kissed each other and flew off in to the night sky, paw in paw.

I hope you liked it! I just thought they would be a perfect match for each other! :D I think I am done! I wish I could think of more, but I can't!
Last edited by winter. on Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:33 am, edited 15 times in total.
whose woods these are I think I know
his house is in the village though
he will not see me stopping here
to watch his woods fill up with snow

the woods are lovely, dark and deep
but I have promises to keep
and miles to go before I sleep

c h a r a c t e r s

i'm a lonely teenager who spends all her time on the internet
but you can just call me winter
winter.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skyebreeze » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:30 am

Name you'll give it:
Raeka (Rae for short)

Meaning:
Unique, because her owner believed that she was very special.

Origin:
Spanish

Family members:
None, as far as she knows.

Mate:
Raeka has no mate, but she is interested in a relationship.

Interview!
Q: What is most important to you?
A: Capturing criminals, tracking, flying, my owner, and being happy with my life.

Q: When patrolling/tracking would you rather do it in a group or alone?
A: I'd rather do it alone, but sometimes it's nice to know there's others nearby.

Q: Is it more important to know how to do something or to know why it should be done? Why?
A: To know how to do it. If you don't, you can't do it right, and so there's really no point to it.

Skills/Special qualities:
Flight/gliding, extra sensors on her head which can detect movement and wind speed/direction, wing sensors that can detect turbulance, speed, incredible hearing and sense of smell, sleek fur

Size:
Average tracker size

The wind on her fur; her owner; being successful; food; flying; doing her job; the cover of the night; not being about to see (so she can imagine what they look like); being the center of attention (though she refuses to admit it); wide opens places; when criminals fear her;

Dislikes:
Criminals that get away; her old caretaker; failing; having to stay on the ground; closed in spaces; pouring rain; not knowing what colors look like; criminals; when people (who aren't criminals) are scared of her; others shouting and yelling at her;

Reason you want it:
I've always wanted a tracker dog, and I love this one. She's is amazing! The wings, the colors, the purpose, everything. She would have a place on my coming character thread, and I'd take very good care of her. I'd get lots of art of her, and draw her myself.

Personality:
Loyal, hardworking, determind, yet very free-spirited. When she's not working, she loves to glide around on her wings. When she picks up the scent of her target, something sort of clicks with her. She becomes throughly focused on the trail of her target. Nothing can snap her out of it, which can sometimes be dangerous if her owner needs to give her an order. She is often shy and self-conscious of her wings when around other trackers, and she feels most comfortable with humans. Raeka will often act very sweet and gentle to her owner, but around other humans she is usually very standoffish.

Purpose:
Her purpose is to track down robbers and other criminals who try to escape by running atop rooftops or flying away in waiting helicopters or airplanes. She also patrols the city from the air by walking along rooftops and gliding above it. Authorities will also use her to track down criminals escaping by ground, as she can move faster and can see more.

Describe its owner:
A very determind to succeed young woman who recently joined her local police force. Because of her stern but caring personality and her natural talent with animals, she was chosen for the tracker dog program. She was thrilled when she got her tracker, and named her Raeka. She and Rae immediately clicked, and love working together.

Other info:
Story:
I was so nervous. Two of my caretakers were leading me to meet my new owner. I passed dozens of cages, filled with tracker dogs and police dogs. My stomach was churning, my heart pounding. The noise was over-whelming, as were the smells. I couldn't take it. I started tugging on my lead, yanking the caretaker that was leading me's are backwards. He barked a strict (and loud) "NO!!!", and continued to walk on, the other one now pushing her from behind. I heard the lead caretaker open the door, and was immediately over-whelmed by the noise. I whimpered, but all my caretaker did was yank my chain and yell at me. I felt gentle hands suddenly on me, and a strange voice crooning slightly above my head. "I'll name her... Raeka. Because she's so... different. And special. We can't forget that!" The hands continued to rub my back. Maybe this was what the other trackers always talked about, being petted by their owners. I smelled something good in front of me. I opened her mouth, and felt the hands place something that tasted delicious in it. It must be a treat, yet ANOTHER thing those other trackers talked about. "I can't wait to start working with her," There was the voice again. I liked it, it had a gentle, kind, but strong. "Well, yer gonna have tur go through training first, then ya get tur go out and track." And... the voice of her 'caretaker'. As if he was one. This policewoman was even nicer than he was. I resisted the urge to snarl at him, since I knew he'd punish me anyway. But I'm not in his care anymore. The thought suddenly hit me. I snarled, turning my head slightly towards my former owner, wishing I had eyes so I could enjoy his expression. "Shut up, mutt!" He growled, kicking at me, but I felt strong hands pulling me out of the way. "What are you doing? She's mine now, I'm responsible for her behavior. So if you kick her again, I'll kick you, and you don't want to know where. Come, Raeka." And with that, my owner stormed out of the room, me following behind her. This was an owner I could trust. This was an owner I could be loyal to. This was an owner I could love.
Last edited by Skyebreeze on Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:33 am, edited 3 times in total.
Skyebreeze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oddly Shaded » Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:41 am

OMG! I love it SOOO much. I wish madly i could have him. But i have Sleeper and i wouldn't be able to win.
Oddly Shaded

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winter. » Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:42 am

I added more! I just don't think it is enough! :?: Hmmm....I am out of ideas. I'll edit it tomorrow! :D Oh, I want him SO BAD! I would pay for him!

c h a r a c t e r s

winter.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winter. » Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:57 am

Wow, mistystar....that is alot! I'll have to work extra hard tomorrow. :oops: Good luck! If I don't get him(which probably will happen :( ) I'd want you to get him!

c h a r a c t e r s

winter.