My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: September Litter Synn x Ying (last non-owner adoption) O

Postby Snowheartsx » Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:44 am

Oops. Misread
Reserve
Last edited by Snowheartsx on Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
    she/her • adult • audhd & chronically ill
    Image Image Image
Snowheartsx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DannyHorseRules » Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:06 am

they're beautiful! definitely gonna mark and try to fill out.
Image Image Image Image Image

[ danny | june 7th 1998 | he/they/she | AZ ]

Image | Image | Image

{ Comatose (REDUX) Comic } // { Have A Character In Comatose! }

[ deviantART | twitter | youtube | tumblr ]

Image Image Image Image Image
DannyHorseRules

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blueh » Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:08 am

guys, remember that we won't accept any wips.
complete your form before you post it!

my reptiles (aka my personal pets)
1.1 Uromastyx geyri, 3.1 Uromastyx ornata, 1.0 Uromastyx acanthinurus nigriventris, 2.0 piebald ball pythons, 1.0 puma ball python

i study lizards & bugs and like animals

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.
blueh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:43 am

Username
    General Koi
Pup number
    Pup one please
Pup name
    Arisu (アリス): Japanese form of English Alice, meaning "noble sort."
Personality
    Virtuous, Spry, Angelic, Lucid, Protective

Story (700 til 1000)
    my mother looked at me, and i looked at her. it was time for training. i never liked to train, but i knew it was apart of the great WOI tradition, but i didn't understand yet how important it was to keep yourself safe. There are alot of dangerous predators that are knocking at out back door. and that i need to watch out for. i was too young to understand, not just yet would i be able to comprehend what my more was telling me. "ok Arisu, listen up." my mother said to me as i sat out looking at the blue grass of Isket. this place that was filled with so many wonders, and different sights, sounds, smells, and dangers. to me, this was all a game, but one day those 'games' me and my mother played were going to help me when i go on my own. my ears flicked and i looked back at my mother. "ok mommy." i said as my mother watched me carefully. My mothers name was Synn, and my fathers name was Ying.

"tackle me," my mother said as i nodded and stood. my short and little legs wobbling and stumbling along to follow my mother. she was walking, slowly turning her head back every now and again to see if i was following. i finally wobbled into her leg and sat down. i was giggling, this was fun, and yet i didn't know where my mother was taking me. which was ok. as long as i was near her. finally my mother picked me up and walked through the grass, it was getting taller than me, so she had to carry me. i may be small, but it was great when mommy could pick me up and carry me around from place to place. my mom was the best. setting me down finally, in grass that was shorter than me, i looked up at her. "why mami?" i asked finally as she turned around and looked at me. "shh, Ari, dont talk, just tackle." her voice was soft, sweet and calm. i nodded and stood up to my full puppy height. "ok." i said, puffing out my chest and taking a step back. crouching down, i centered on her head and grinned. gathering up all the energy in my bottom, i jumped at her. only to fall short and hit the grass with a yelp and i began to roll towards her.

my little body hit her leg and i looked up at her, one ear flopped over my face. "was that good mami?" i said panting. my mother smiled and nuzzled me, flicking my ear from my face with her tongue. "great Ari, now try again. and focus on me" she said as i stood up and walked back around her, to her rump. crouching again, i jumped and hit her hind paw, she jumped and turned around, my little paws touching her face. "got you mami!" i giggled as she chucked and licked my face. "great ari. now, try from the side." she said as i nodded, and stood proud. this was fun. walking over to mami's side i backed up and ran at her, she knew i was coming, because she flicked her tail out in front of my face. i crashed into it, and fell over. giggling. "careful Ari, they can hear you coming. you need to be quiet. crouch and crawl instead of run." she instructed. her voice was light, cheery.

i grinned and nodded. "ok mami, i'll get it right this time, i promise!" i chirped as i stood and walked over to my starting point. mami was caught off guard, watching something in the distance. so i remembered her steps. 'crouch and crawl. just like what mami said.' i thought as got down so my belly was on the grass and crept along behind mami. over to her side, and i jumped. knocking into her and toppling her big body over. with a chirp of a roar. mami was surprised by the look on her face and i licked her cheek. "like that mami?" i asked as she nodded. "like that Ari." she replied as she rolled over and licked my face. "now, one more time." she said as i looked at her funny. "one more time?" i asked. she nodded. "all good pups need to practice." she said as i nodded. and i got up to start my 'game' all over again.

749 words

Armor: called a warriors' heart

2 Facts About WoI
    WOI live in a gorgeous land known as Isket, and are constantly at war with the Kronadors for reign of it.

There are a bunch of different ranks in the WOI packs, but a significant change in the life of a WOI is when they come of age and have to find and retrieve a special set of armor during an important ritual in a dangerous cave.
Last edited by koegami on Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:50 am

Username:
SmokingArsenic
Pup number:
Pup name:
Uno che non c'è, meaning 'One who is not there' in Italian, Uno for short.
Story: Feathers slipped from the warm body of the raven, dancing down to the forest floor without a sound to be heard before the wolf, her long tail streaming behind her, stirred them back into the breeze with her careful paw steps. The warm body of the fat bird dangling between her proud jaws, swinging like a pendulum below her raised chin as she padded back to the den. Huffing the fea sat her catch down at the paws of her father, a disapproving gleam in her hues as she watched the brute sniff at the bird before taking it off somewhere to be held. After receiving an approving nod from the brute she stood, dipping her head to him before padding from the den on light paws, her pupils shrinking as the blackness expanded to allow more light into her eyes before shrinking and allowing their color to take over once more. Taking a deep breath the fea could smell it all, fathers, dirt, grass, the crisp wind, and her pack, her home. Giving a slight wag of her tail she padded to the area she often sat to watch the other wolves, to learn about them and who they are, startled to find another wolf there. Giving a tilt of her head, she began sniffing, this wolf was definitely a brute, but not one she had encountered before, for his pelt was solid, black, and he stank of rotting meat. The fur along her spine rose, her lips peeling back from her blood-stained teeth before a snarl ripped its way out of her maw, causing this stinking wolf to turn its gleaming red hues on her, a snarl ripping from its own rotten smelling muzzle. This startled the fea slightly, though the moment of hesitation never crossed her hues before she began slowly circling the brute, her head lowered and her hackles raised before her ears pressed themselves to her skull, each circle bringing her closer to the now standing male. Once within range, the fea snapped at the brute's flanks, causing him to simply snarl louder then before only, only moments away from pinning the pitiful wolf before him to the ground with a paw and delivering a killing blow to her throat. Though, just as the black brute tensed, the fea sprang, her taught muscles pushing her onto the body of the male before she sank her teeth into the stinking flesh at his scruff, a gag slipping from her throat as the male's disgusting pelt touched her tongue. Howling and frothing at the mouth the male twisted and rolled, smashing the fea onto the ground where she held firm, her hind paws scraping her paws along his spine before he whined in defeat, causing her to let go while he darted off into the forest, his tail between his legs and quite a few rather nasty gashes along his spine. Shaking the grit from her pelt and spitting a clump of black fur from her maw the fea began padding back to the den, her chin raised in pride at what she had done.
Personality:Strong, intelligent, gentle yet brutal, strange.
Armor: I would prefer it to be a hunter/scout's set of armor, but my silly self is unable to draw it.
2 Facts About WoI:
Fact #1: The dens, which appear to be normal caves, are really entrances to a long series of rooms and tunnels. The den-site itself was chosen to be held within a high, barren mountain range. The rusty-red mountains were formed from a plethora of special minerals that keep the stone from easily eroding away. The location of the mountains themselves makes it easy to spot and fend off intruders.
Fact #2: Armor is very important to the Warriors, it decides their ranks.
Deep in the old Isket forest laid a large cave. Within this cave lay armors created long ago by the humans who once roamed the land. Only the Warriors know the way to this cave, and it is the mission of every rank candidate to find the cave to receive their own special armor. The trials to the armor cave are full of danger, many rank candidates have died trying to reach the cave.
Last edited by Vraska the Unseen on Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starlight109 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:52 am

Please remember guys! Work in Progress's arn't allowed! You need to finish the entire form before posting it!
Reserving is fine! Just please don't post your form before you've finished it!
Ray pixel by me

Art by Neara
Starlight109

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby robyn » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:57 am

marking! these pups are too gorgeous <3
i can no longer be active on CS :c
all of my characters have gone to a friend. (squiddking on most sites)
thank you CS for a good long run, i will never forget you <3
robyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSilverfeather » Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:53 pm

Ai, these look really awesome! I love the colour combination of Synn and Ying! <3
I'm especially fond of the little male... Take good care of him, whoever may win him. I'll probably be drawing some fanart of him, just because he's the most adorable little thing ever... ;w;
Itsy bitsy spider...
TheSilverfeather

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amaranth Wolf » Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:45 pm

@Friskusis, thats the one I'm going for ^.^ he's lovely isn't he
I don't trade pets anymore; I just use the forums and Oekaki. I post my art on DeviantArt now http://amaranthwolf.deviantart.com/
Amaranth Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me