My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Deerssert #148

Postby aeth » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:04 pm

Username: rose .

Name of the Deerssert: Varnissan

Song: Goats

Text:
      Snowflakes are actually the perfect metaphor for people. Each one IS unique, but we all have the same structure and are pretty similar in spite of our differences. And really, with as many around as there is, ain't no one gonna notice your differences unless they care enough to look closely.
      People are also similar to snowflakes in that it is difficult to drive when there are too many of them piled up on the road.

Other: WIP
aeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goosecheese » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:50 am

Username:
.firefly.

Hello, how are you?
"Heeey, my names Firefly, how are ya!"

Song:
Do you believe in magic- the lovin' spoonful
"It always cheers my up to the roof tops ^u^"

Text:
" Penguins are people too ya know! i mean they walk, they dive, they even have PARTIES! Did you know a penguin party is called a Penguinpallooza, It's true, I found it on the internet and we all know you're not allowed to lie on the internet! Did you also know that there really ARE Pegasus, and they are from the land of Lolsostupid which is located on Mount Everest! Its amazing how much you can discover here!"

Other:
gonna be art
Goosecheese

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby duckworth » Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:35 am

Username:
vita.anima

Name of the Deerssert:
Felicità ("happiness" in Italian)

Song:
"Hello Seattle" by Owl City

Text:
You are beautiful. No matter who you are, if you're reading this, I want to let you know that everything about you, everything you are, everything you do, it's perfectly imperfect. If anyone tells you differently, they're wrong. Every single girl, every single boy, every single person on this entire planet is special and unique and colorful and bright and beautiful, and that is wonderful that we are all so different. No one is perfectly perfect. Barbie-perfect is boring, and that's not real. We are real. We are all real, and we're not plastic. Instead, we're all perfectly imperfect, and that's what makes life so much better. We grow, we love, we learn, and every day, it's something new and something beautiful. Life is as beautiful as you make it, and since you're beautiful, you better make life super pretty, because that's what you deserve. It's what everyone deserves. Happiness is a choice, and I hope you all choose to be happy. <3
Go to your mirror. Take a nice, long look for a few minutes, maybe more. That's you. There's your eyes, your nose, your mouth... now smile. (: Smile as wide as you can, and do it for as long as you want to. You're smiling, and that smile is beautiful. That smile is one of your best features. Your smile is lovely. You are a beautiful, lovely person who's so stunningly unique. You're so bright and so pretty and handsome. c:
Keep looking. Think about all the things you hate about yourself, anything you might not like, and take all that sadness and throw it out the window. Replace it with love, with happy thoughts, that make you feel better about yourself. It doesn't matter what you look like. It doesn't matter how much you weigh, or your skin color, or your name or anything else. Don't allow others to bring you down by letting them judge you harshly. Instead, take all that hate and turn it into love. Love is stronger than hate. It's more powerful and it brings more happiness, something that's better than sadness. You are beautiful, because you are you, and don't allow anyone to change you. If someone cannot accept you at your worst, then they don't deserve you at your best.
fam: xxx | xxx | xxx | xxx | xxx

duckworth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:11 pm

"Don't you dare tell anyone I cried" - Musa from Winx Club

Username: Queen Chrysalis

Name of the Deerssert: Musa

Song: [Hymn of the apocalypse]

Text: Such a bright and colorful deer and yet I wonder does that reflect to her outlook on life or maybe her personality? I bet most would assume that something so bright and colorful would have to be ultra chirpy and the like. Not this Deerssert. Despite her brightness of color she is rather dark in nature. Preferring to keep to herself rather than staying by others. Musa is pretty rough and tumble around the edges but she has a good heart in her chest. She rather acts like Sam Manson the goth girl from Danny Phantom but without the ultra recyclo vegetarian stuff, the dark colors and sort of cynical outlook however are definitely this deersserts kind of thing.

Other:

Favorite video game: Dragon age. Her favorite character is Fenris. She enjoys his dark and brooding attitude. Also he's pretty easy on the eyes haha. While the dragon age games may be her favorite, The Last Of Us comes a pretty close second.

Likes: Video games, music, Croissants, jam, toast, water, dark colors, fruit, foreign food, butterflies, stars, snow, sunshine.

Dislikes: Frogs, brown, neon colors, super happy cheerfulness, being bored, spiders, moths, street lights, rain.

WIP
Last edited by Queen Vivane on Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:24 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snownina » Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:38 am

Username: snowina

Song: LISTEN TO THE STEREO!!! by Going Under Ground (From Katekyo Hitman Reborn!)
*I'm sorry i couldn't post a link, as I live in China and can't get to youtube or anything, and people outside of China won't have access to the websites that play songs here*

Name:
Zeala

Text:
Look at the yellow birds.
Against a green tree.
The chirp and sing and tweet,
Amongst the canopy.
Unlike us, they are free,
Free as free can be.
Flying here,
Flying there,
Flying everywhere.

They don't worry about the hunters,
Down down below,
But instead they always know:
Someone, out there,
In the deep, vast world,
Is watching them fly,
And is loving them.

Last edited by snownina on Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.
hiatus - finals
snownina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender & lilac;; » Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:43 am

Username: classicalTea (CT)
Name of the Deerssert: Spiced Mercury
Song: Drops of Jupiter- Train
Text:
Celestial Cheer
Looks through the clouds
And sees a dancer
A friend aloud

Her blueberry light
A beacon free,
Shining upon the starry sea

I asked her if she knew a way
To make it last,
Valentines Day.
She said yes, her way is best
Just love others, show interest!

Don't be down, the day of love
Will surely bring,
At LEAST one hug.

A star shines bright,
on her tonight
Her best advice is given.
She loves it not,
But won't give up.
For Mercury is driven.

Other: I based the space theme on her colors and her star.
Last edited by lavender & lilac;; on Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
lavender & lilac;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby philocalist » Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:16 pm

username: Hypono&Kattna
    name: Lolita
    song: this always makes me laugh <3
philocalist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Deerssert #148 [1 DAY LEFT]

Postby Chia » Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:21 am

Keep in mind that the deadline is tomorrow!
Chia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cayla » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:06 am

Username:
Name of the Deerssert:
Song: sugar rush - AKB48