Re: Readopt! I need a new home (:

Postby rem sleep » Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:46 pm

Meet Sesame Seed!
These are the accessories he always wears, regardless of Thursday's shenanigans.
Both is hears are pierced though occasionally he'll take his earrings out or just wear one.
Accessories © me
Design © Verdana
Lines © Hiccup

"Waiting for the morning to come..."
Art by me

Basics wrote:Username: Trollish
Name: Sesame Seed
Nicknames: Sessy, Ses, Sesame, Seed
Orientation: Pansexual; he's a believer in love without bounds.
Birthday: April 1st
Size: He's around the size of a large great dane. While not being quite cow sized, he's still rather large for his age!
Weight: He's rather pudgy, around 184 pounds. He's rather modest about it.

Art by me.

That Time Again! wrote:Do you own any JBD?: That I do. I own three, Thursday, Pudding and Popsicle, Thursday's baby boy.
Favorite time of the day: Morning
Why is that his favorite time? Though most might disapprove, he's rather fond of morning. Sessy has a fear of crowds and loud noises, so the morning when hardly anyone's awake is a lovely time for him. He's also a rather big fan of coffee, it's his favorite beverage! Morning is when you drink coffee, so of course that adds some points! Sesame's also very fond of the breakfast fruit selection, especially pineapple. Though pineapple is a very exotic choice, he rather enjoys eating it first thing in the morning with a bit of whipped cream on top!

Art by Torquoise.

Brief Tidbits wrote:Living Arrangements: Sesame lives in a small house/library of his own creation. The walls are layered with bookshelves and hundreds upon hundreds of books.
3 Word Description: Modest, Candor, Archivist
Posture: He's generally hunched over a bit, or hiding his face behind his scarf. When he's embarrassed he'll wrap it around his snout so people can't see the blush on his face. He's got a rather large stride, because he's rather large, though he doesn't really notice. He's always careful with his steps, and is constantly either surveying the ground or the area around him to make sure he doesn't step on anything.
Cleanliness: Being a very organized bean, of course Sessy is incredibly cleanly. While he's not a neat freak, he's always sure to keep tidy and organized.
Fragrance: Sessy always has a lingering aroma of coffee beans and cream.
Voice: Sesame speaks very quietly, naturally. His tone is very soft and gentle, he sounds rather calm and his tone is almost always melodic with some sort of poetic flow to it. He's careful to think before he speaks, because he wants his dialogue to be intelligent and he doesn't want to make any mistakes.

Art by Traffic

First Impression wrote:People assume Sesame would be rather bossy and uptight because of his occupation as a librarian and his rather large size. Though most first meet the bean eating pineapple or reading a good book or just relaxing rather than on the clock. Most are left with the impression Sesame is a very odd bean, who prefers to read and relax over about anything else. They wouldn't be too far from the truth, either.

Art by Cave Johnson.

More About Me wrote:Personality: Sessy's very shy, he tends to avoid others if at all possible though he's very kind when confronted. He's always generous, using what he has to benefit everyone around him. He loves a good joke, however he doesn't take too kindly to rudeness or gossip. He has a couple trust issues, thinking of most beans and people as selfish and traitorous, though once you manage to break through his shell he's a very agreeable and happy-go-lucky bean. He takes pride in his writing, isolating himself occasionally to work in silence. Sessy's also rather fond of reading, and as such is constantly carrying a book or two in his pouch. Sesame's untrusting attitude can easily get the better of him, and he's rather meek in nature. He takes things to heart and because of that ends up getting his feelings hurt. He's understanding, and he's always around when his friends may need him. "What're friends for?" As they say. Sessy also likes to experiment with cuisine, while he might not be the best cook around his persistence is surely admirable. He's always giving his all, even if it's not as good as everyone else.
Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Cooking

Art by Cave Johnson.

Quirks wrote:• Always carries one or more books in his pouch.
• Refuses to write/text/chat without proper grammar and punctuation.
• Sleeps curled in a ball.
• Has to wear glasses, though he usually goes without.
• Sessy has an odd addiction to children's television shows and games, though he prefers adult novels and literature.

Original by teleport, color-in by me

Likes wrote:✓ Coffee
✓ Literature
✓ Pineapple
✓ Morning
✓ Originality
✓ Morse Code
✓ Music
✓ Scarves
✓ Doctor Who
✓ Homestuck
✓ Exciting Plots
✓ Supernatural
✓ Dexter
✓ Stockings
✓ Plaid
✓ Psych
✓ Various Children's Shows
✓ Dress-Up
✓ Witty Humor

Art by teleport

Dislikes wrote:✘ Crowds
✘ His Glasses
✘ Loud Noises
✘ Puns
✘ Strangers
✘ Change
✘ Belittlement
✘ Gossip
✘ Failure
✘ Avocados
✘ Recycled Concepts
✘ Sloppy Work
✘ Large Bodies of Water
✘ Judgement

Art by Traffic

More Info wrote:Goal in Life: To make is library known among JBDs everywhere as the library with every book in the world. Old and new, he wants a complete archive of every book to share with the JBD community.
Biggest Accomplishment: Establishing his own small library that's open to the public, books are his passion so of course he wants to share them with all his friends.
Most Cherished Item: The book he always keeps in his pouch, titled "Tome" is a book of his own creation. It's essentially a journal, filled with stray thoughts, concepts, fan fiction, philosophy, sketches and other works of his. It's his pride and joy, though he'd never let anyone read it.
Guilty Pleasures: Reading romance novels, though they're trashy and binging on whipped cream. It's just so good!
Talents: Writing, Archiving, Organizing
Not-So-Hidden Talent: He's secretly a Super High-school Level Librarian. He collects and archives books in his den for his own personal reasons, however he's open to lending books to others as long as he can record the name and checkout date so he can charge late fees/penalties accordingly. //okay maybe that's not so secret
Fears + Phobias: Sesame is scared of very few things, however the fears he does possess are pretty paralyzing to him. He fears failure and loneliness above all else, both about the same amount. Narrowly following are the dark, or rather, what lurks in the dark and he's also easily caught off guard by scary stories, being a tad paranoid about them regardless of their surreal nature.
Self View: Ses isn't 100% sure what to think of himself, he knows he's a bit overweight and rather large in general. He doesn't mean to, but because of it he stands out. He doesn't like being the center of attention, but he does think himself someone who's easy to notice. He thinks he's clever, periodically handsome and rather witty though he doesn't always have faith in his knowledge.
Attitude: Sessy is very soft-spoken, though he's a very kind and giving bean at heart. His attitude is generally upbeat and cheerful, with a hint of intellect and a healthy dose of witty humor and natural shyness.

Sessy's Bookmarks wrote:Sesame has special bookmarks that he uses for any and all of his books, just to be sure they're all his. He's actually carted off with other bean's books before, though he hasn't meant to. These bookmarks are to solve that problem.
He adds a flowy signature with a striking golden pen to pieces of royal blue paper he has lying about, being sure to fasten the tassels though the usually are tucked in between the pages and are harder to see. However, he insists the little things are important and won't let a bookmark go tasselless even if nobody else will see his hard work, because he can still admire the fine craftsmanship and effort poured into them.

Art by .pk love

Sessy's Outfits
My JBD Thursday is a designer of sorts, and Sessy is his prime subject. Sesame enjoys dressing up, though he's modest about it so Thursday takes great pride in allowing the bean to model his work.
Bubbly Summer Theme wrote:Image

Favorites wrote:Food: "Pineapple, obviously. Preferably ringed pineapple with whipped cream right in the middle and over the top."
Accessory: "My scarf! It's really handy, and easy to hide behind when people make me blush... ¬///¬"
Children's Show: "Pfft that's preposterous I don't watch children's shows!"
"...okay if I HAD to pick, MLP:FiM. Don't judge me."
Show in General: "Well I like Supernatural, Sherlock, Dexter, Doctor Who... A good crime show always gets my mind active!"
Book: "HOW DARE YOU ASK ME TO FAVOR ONE BOOK OVER THE OTHERS! They're like children, you just can't do that!"
Color: "Hmm... I don't really have a favorite color. I prefer white, the absence of color over any hue, though."
Animal: "Well, I like arctic foxes. They're white, and white being my favorite 'color' of sorts... That and foxes are rather elegant and quiet creatures."
Flower: "Roses are simply elegant, I find a poetic beauty to their thorns."
Human/Anthro Outfit: "Thursday bombards me with quite the selection, so of course it's hard to pick a favorite, I honestly don't think I have a favorite, so long as Thursday doesn't take my scarf then I'm fine with just about anything."
Place: "By a warm fire, snuggled up in a blanket with a good book."

Art by Traffic

Blast From The Past wrote:"Mommy, I'm scared... It's too dark, the monsters will eat me!" pleaded a small, pleasantly brown bean. He looked up at his mother, with tears streaming down his face, his young voice but a whisper.
"Now, now Sesame. We've been over this, you'll be fine." His mother lightly rubbed his head with her long winding tail, then proceeded to lightly and gingerly wipe the tears from his snout. "You're a big boy, Ses. You'll be fine."
"N-no I won't!" He choked out the words through his tears, hitching and stuttering over the starts of words, it was almost hard to speak. "The monsters are big and scary, mommy. You've never seen them before, how would you know they w-won't get me..?"
"Because you're my big, strong boy, Sesame." She smiled honestly, kindly. Mother's smiles always lit up the world, there wasn't an exception now. "I have faith in you, the monsters should be afraid of someone so clever!"
"What will being clever do to save me from those big scary beasts?" He whimpered, his voice even more hushed now.
"Oh?" Mother seemed intrigued, she neared Sesame, placing his head on her chest and wrapping her tail snugly around his small form."Being clever will make you smart to avoid the creatures and witty to counter their strategies. It will make you cautious and brave, being clever is very important, son."
"B-but I'm not brave, I'm s-scared..." Sesame whispered, afraid she might hear him but unable to keep his thoughts to himself.
"Brave and fearless are two different things, Sesame." Mother nodded.
"What..?"
"The fearless aren't afraid of anything, the brave know when something is dangerous and are afraid, but being brave is to stand against those fears and do what you have to do regardless." Mother ran her tail up and down Sesame's back, stroking his long, messy fur. "Now go to sleep, Sesame. I know you can be brave."
With a nod and a grin, Sesame darted off to his bedroom.
"Goodnight."

Art by Torquoise.

Additional Art wrote:Image
"CURSE THESE GLASSES!"
Art by Scarfire839

"Kawaii~"
Art by BlackShiba

"Curled up for a nap!"
Art by Scarfire839

"Hmph!"
Art by BlackShiba

"Sessy's reaction to flying, well aren't you social!"
Art by Chirrup <3

Art by Kabber

Special Thanks wrote:A special shout out to Teleport and Traffic and everyone else who contributed, you helped me so much with this bean's form and none of this would be possible without you!
You guys are amazing. <3

"Sleeping on the job after a long night waiting for the sunrise."
Art by me

Dropping out, don't mind this. v//v
Last edited by rem sleep on Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:23 pm, edited 54 times in total.
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opti-mism » Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:47 pm

Username:
    .o p t i m i s m.

Name:
    Bartholomew

Nicknames:
    Although he prefers to go by his full name, he's often called Barry, Bart, and much to his annoyance... Mew-Mew.

Do you own any JBD?:
    Yes, I own 2 JBDs, Abilene and Leaflet. Both were gifted to me, and I am quite active with them in the chat!

Favorite time of the day:
    Just before daybreak.

Why is that his favorite time?
    This is the time when the world is silent. The night-creatures are going to sleep, and the day-dwellers are just beginning to rise. The entire world is at peace, and he can simply listen to the sweet sound of silence.

Brief personality:
    -Gentle
    -Quiet
    -Clumsy
    -Reserved
    -Scholarly

Deepest Passion:
    Bartholomew wishes one day to travel to Greece, and to study the text written upon the walls of stone. Ever since he was a small bean, he grew up on stories of the warriors of ancient times. His favorites, were the stories of the great empire of Greece. He remembers his architect of a father perching him on his knee and showing him his prized collection of artifacts, and knowing, then and there, that it was his destiny to uncover the secrets of the past.

Thank you for considering me for this bean, I bid you good luck in judging all the amazing forms. <3 Picture belongs to it's rightful owner, I do not own.
Last edited by opti-mism on Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
opti-mism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CanisInsanine » Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:51 pm

Username: Flawed
Name: Kenai (KEY-Nye)
Do you own any JBD?: No, but I have been trying since as long as I can remember. I really am in love with the species, I just simply haven't won any of their contests. Yet!
Favorite time of the day: About 3 o'clock in the afternoon.
Why is that his favorite time? When he was young, this was the time that he would go to his grandmother's den and play chess. Now that he is older, this Chess extraordinaire always gives his graces to his grandmother around this time by rubbing his knight chess piece charm on his necklace and saying a small prayer. It always brings him joy to think of his grandmother and all the great times they shared and this time of day just always perks him up, no matter what kind of mood he is in. Why wouldn't this be his favorite time of day, when all he feels is joy in remembrance?
CanisInsanine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sinnadaddy » Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:54 pm

Username:
      mikune

Name:
      impala

Do you own any JBD?:
      sadly no, tried for quite a few and never had any luck

dawn, just as the sun rises

dawn brings a new day, new ideas, new chances, and many things. impala enjoys this as for the postivty the very thought of something and for the greater good.

sin - any pronouns - constantly tired
sinnadaddy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oMallieKat » Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:55 pm

Username:
alpacalot
Name:
Dexter but some people call him Dex
Do you own any JBD?:
No, but I will be some day! (hopefully)
Dexter's favorite time of the day is when the sun rises while there is that tiny chill on his fur while he watches it come up and light the earth with her rays. The saddest time of the day for him is when the sun disappears on the mountains opposite the the ones she comes up over in the morning. It saddens him to see her go away, the light going with it.
This is Dexter's favorite time because He loves all the different colors lighting up the mountains around his home.
Some of the things Dexter likes to do are; singing, watching the sun rise each day, pomegranates and other fruits. His favorite thing to do out of all though, is read. He could read all day long, and sometimes he does,finishing books in one day.
Dislikes:
Dexter doesn't like carrots, no matter how many times he has tried them, he just gags on them. other things he doesn't like are the dark and water, he can't sleep without his little night light that is solar powered.
Last edited by oMallieKat on Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Profile art by dragons whisper
oMallieKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bellumii » Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:57 pm

-
Last edited by bellumii on Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:41 pm, edited 5 times in total.
bellumii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Barren - The Impala

Postby Kiesen » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:00 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Username: Smoke-the-Wolf
    Name: Barren
    Do you own a/any JBD(s)?: Yes, I own four. (Chupacabra, Duce, Sly and Lucifer)
    Favorite time of the day: The last few minutes of sunset.
    Why is that his favorite time?: It's his favorite time of day because of the cooling air the rushes over the lands he roams just as the sun slowly peaks before ducking underneath the horizon, the stars that faintly appear in the mixture of black, blue, purple, pink and orange sky. It's almost like a pretty painting, there's nothing else like it.

Personality: Barren is a strange JBD. He's a great runner and loves to talk. But is more of an introvert. He is constantly moving around (area wise) and allows the people and animals to influence and change him. He does like a good conversation, but usually limits his words to simple replies and at most maybe 5 or 6 words. He's actually pretty intelligent even if he doesn't exactly show it.

Zodiac: ♊ (Gemini)

Chinese Zodiac: The Snake

Birthday: May 22nd

Gemstone: Emerald

Flower: Lily-of-the-Valley/Hawthorn

Ruling Planet: Mercury

Element: Air

House: Third House (House of Communication)

Last edited by Kiesen on Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:47 am, edited 17 times in total.
Kiesen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .chamomile. » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:02 pm

THE BASICS

υѕєяηαмє ||TechnoVanGogh||
ηαмє Mocha Jackson Eldridge
ηιcкηαмєѕ Jack and Coffee Bean
αgє 19 years
gєη∂єя Male
вιятн∂αу November 1st
ѕєχυαℓιту Mocha is bisexual

AM I AN OWNER

No, not yet. Though I do hope to have a JBD to call my own in the future.

BEHIND THE LETTERS

I chose Mocha because of his fur colors, which reminded me of the color of coffee with cream and sugar in it. I myself don't drink mocha's, I love hot cocoa, but this name really suits this JBD, even though he doesn't gave a coffee design. His middle name, Jackson, was just random, really. I kind of think that it gives him more American roots, and is normal compared to Mocha. Quite honestly, everything that I put in my first post, the name and favorite time of day, has really helped me to build up Mocha's character more. What I at first thought would end up being a bean with no life in him had turned out to be a very interesting character.

❉❊❉❊❉❊❉❊❉❊❉❊❉❊❉❊❉❊❉❊❉❊❉❊❉❊❉❊❉❊

PERSONALITY

Mocha is a little reserved, to say the least, he's not a partier. He's a little bit of a nerd, but he doesn't go to conventions or anything. He just loves to watch Star Trek and Big Bang Theory for hours on end. Mocha loves astronomy, so when he went to college, he majored in astronomical physics. He loves to talk about the stars, and can sit in front of anyone and just start to go on, and on, and on about the topic. He's very serious about his work, and a very serious bean overall. Mocha laughs at jokes, but he doesn't tend to make them. He's also curious about everything, and is especially curious about how the world works. While his main love is for science, he doesn't mind studying literature or music. But Mocha isn't some 1800s, classy professor. He's a modern bean, with a passion for the stars, and a love of coffee.

HISTORY

Mocha is an adopted child. His parents adopted him when he was only two, from an orphanage in Russia. Mocha doesn't really recognize his Russian he ratings that much, nor does he hate his mother for dropping him off at an orphanage. He figured that she had been in a tough spot, and couldn't take care of a child. Plus, he's perfectly happy with his parents. They were in their late forties when Mocha was adopted, and they raised him in their coffee shop. The family of three lived in New York City, where Mocha was able to run free. The shop, called Daisies Brew, was on the edge of the city, closer to the Brooklyn area. They lived in a small apartment upstairs. Mocha had a room all to himself, and often as a child, he would sit there for hours coloring in coloring books. His favorite things to color were cars, planes, and spaceships. He stayed with his adopted parents until college, and then moved back to New York to help them out with the shop. Mocha's adopted parents are still alive today, though they are very old, and they no longer run the shop. Mocha owns it now, though he's letting someone else manage it while he does some astronomy related research.

FAVORITES

cσƒƒєє :: Mocha likes his coffee with caffeine, and with a little bit of sugar and cream. His favorite drink at the coffee shop is called "Mocha Delight"
мυѕιc :: He is a lover of all things Indie, and also jazz
вαη∂ :: Two Door Cinema Club and Mumford & Sons
ѕρσят :: Water polo or tennis, it's hard for him to choose
ƒσσ∂ :: Orange scones
∂яιηк :: Strawberry-lemonade, frozen. Mocha loves it in the summer.
мσνιє :: Star Trek: The Movie, Mocha can't get over the special effects
вσσк :: Inheritance by Christopher Paolini, though he loves the series as a whole

LOTAHES

вєαηѕ ωнσ тαℓк тσσ мυcн :: His motto is, "If you don't have something short and sweet to say, then don't say it at all." Mocha really gets irked by people who ramble or babble. If it's about science, he doesn't care. But if it's about nail polish, or football, or anything not related to science, then he tends to get impatient.
вℓαcк cσƒƒєє :: Mocha likes his coffee to be sweet, and creamy. His first taste of coffee was when he was 12, on accident. The coffee was black, and he hated it; since then, he refuses to drink black coffee, even with sugar and cream.
ρєρρєяσηι ριzzα :: Mocha likes pepperoni, and he likes pizza, but he doesn't like them combined. "It's just a weird taste for me," is what he says, "why would anyone like that?"
ησт ωєαяιηg ѕσcкѕ :: Socks are to feet as photosynthesis is to plants; a vital need for Mocha. They don't have to be matching for him, but he always wears socks, except in bed and in the shower. "Wearing socks in bed is uncomfortable."
ωєαяιηg cσαтѕ :: "What's the point of wearing a coat if I'm going to be inside most of the time?" Mocha doesn't think coats are necessary, even when he was a kid living in NYC. If it snowed, and he wanted to go out to play, he'd just wear several layers of clothing. Plus, he's convinced it saved his parents a lot of money.

IT'S EARLY IN THE MORNING

His favorite time of day is the early morning, around four or five usually. Mocha loves to look at the stars, and he enjoys the brisk feel of the early morning air. Even though it can be a little chilly sometimes, he finds it refreshing. Mocha claims that the stars are the brightest early in the morning, though he can never be too sure because of light pollution. He also likes to watch the sunrise, if he can. Usually, he goes back inside after an hour because his paws get too cold. Mocha also enjoys this time of day because it's the perfect time to enjoy a hot cup of cocoa, or coffee, or tea; anything that satisfies his hot-drink loving soul. "It really warms me up, and lets me appreciate everything I have in life," he says. Also, there's no one around to bug him. It's just Mocha and his stars.

SECRETS

Mocha isn't really a secretive guy, he's kind of bad at keeping secrets. Plus, he hasn't really done anything that other people shouldn't hear or know about. If you asked him if he had any secrets, and he said no, Mocha would be telling the truth for the most part. He does have one secret, though he doesn't consider it to be one. And no, it's not adding extra shots of espresso to his drink, he does that already and everyone knows it. Mocha's secret is this: he loves politics. Yeah, it's not deep or dark or drastic, but most people don't expect him to know anything about politics. He's an astronomical physicist who gets up at four to look at the stars and drinks coffee non stop. But Mocha can really get into the nitty gritty stuff of politics. At social events, he usually hears the line, "Oh you wouldn't know about this" when other Beans talk about politics. Mocha doesn't mind though. He just goes home and laughs at the people on the news.

HOBBIES

Other than stargazing, Mocha loves to decorate and organize; especially when it comes to the coffee shop. He's always thinking of new layouts for the menu, to keep things fresh as he says. He also loves redesigning the interior and exterior of the shop. Right now, Mochas current design is beach cottage themed. He put up white, star shaped lights outside, and painted the shop turquoise on the outside, and light teal on the inside. He pulled out a small variety of worn, wooden tables. The chairs are simply wicker stools. There are seashells and beachy pictures and bits of white sand all over the place. Mocha doesn't redecorate often, usually twice a year. He likes to reuse old items, and often bases his ideas off of things he finds in the coffee shop's storage compartment.

PHOBIAS

αяαcнησρнσвια Mocha hates spiders more than he fears them. He especially dislikes spider webs, as he walks into them way too many times. Spiders are creepy and weird and disgusting to Mocha, to say the least, they are not enjoyable creatures.
σвנєcтѕ ωιтн ℓαяgє ρσяєѕ Sponges, he can deal with. But balls with say, circles cut through them, or any object that has large, porous holes just creep him out. There's no explanation for it, it's just freaky.
ℓσѕιηg тнє ѕнσρ Though it's not a phobia, it's very much a fear for Mocha. Losing the shop would be like losing his parents, his life, pretty much everything for him. He loves the shop to death, and would never give it up or let someone take it away from him.

QUIRKS

Mocha can be a little quirky at times. Like, being OCD about a lot of things but not being OCD about wearing matching socks. He doesn't like to wear coats, and narrows his eyes when he's thinking. When Mocha is nervous, he fiddles with a jade necklace that he wears around his neck. He also has a very particular routine when he makes his coffee, but it's complicated so we won't get into that.

HEY I'M HUMAN

In his human form, Mocha has fair colored skin, slightly pale from living in Russia. His hair is dark colored, and so are his eyes. His hair falls down to the tips of his ears, and is very coarse. Mocha is tall and thin since he doesn't work out. He has longer limbs than most, and his choice of clothing is always fashionable. Overall, he's very nondescript.

JOURNAL ENTRY

December 12th, 2011

Well, today was interesting. Not really, that's a lie. It was the same as usual, which is to say, boring.
Went to school, took care of paperwork for the shop, did homework, watched TV. I think the most exciting thing I did was eat ice cream. I talked to a girl, Marie today. Wow, big deal right? She was actually pretty too! Turns out, she had mistaken me for another guy. So our conversation lasted like, five seconds.
I watched Star Trek IV though, which isn't too bad. Physics homework was okay. I almost lost my jade necklace, I totally freaked out earlier.
Man, I wish things would spice up. I love the shop, but I need a party life or something. The jocks here call me a nerd, but really I'm not. I just like coffee and stars, totally not nerdy. That's like, hipster or something and I think hipster is cool.
I'm going off to do . . . things. A.K.A more Star Trek movies.

MOCHA

Why I want Mocha

At first, I just really fell in love with his design. But now, after developing his history and personality and all of that, I feel an even bigger connection to him. I would love to give Mocha a loving, caring home. I wish I had had time to make more art, but school and such limited that. Even so, I still love Mocha with all my heart. I can imagine how much fun it'll be to design a website for him and everything, and roleplaying him would be tons of fun. I've created such a great character for him in my opinion, a character that really love and connect to. If I did win him, I would definitely make lots of art of him, actively RP him, and create a website for him.
Last edited by .chamomile. on Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:53 pm, edited 7 times in total.
.chamomile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Hydra » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:02 pm

Username:
Flying Fox

Do you own any JBD?:
Two.

He reminds me of a Thomson's gazelle, and their favorite time of day is probably midday! So I'd say his is noonish.

Aside from the fact that he reminds me of the diurnal Thomson's gazelle, he looks like a dragon preferring the daytime. His colors suit it. I can't imagine something with his hues preferring the night. Noon in particular is the brightest time of day, with the sun at its peak. I think he'd simply enjoy the bright sunshine of that time.

New Name:
I'd name him Barley. I name my JBDs after what food they remind me of, and his coloring reminds me of barley! <3

We are all small on the wings of time, twirling about through the universe as a tiny mote twirls in the wind.
Queen Hydra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paperman » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:02 pm

Username:
Name: