Re: Kiamara #392 UFA

Postby Hemalily » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:13 pm

username: Hemapoinsettia, but I normally go by Hemalily

name: Sumoviti Wald

personality: Caring - Humble - Graceful - Delicate

Low key and unassuming, this girl is the secret santa of the word. She cares about all and would do anything to help. She knows that she's blessed and does everything she can to give to to others. Viti is good at being the person behind the curtain, pulling all the puppet strings behind a project. You could call her the nice old grandma of the neighborhood, baking cookies and shoveling side walks. Everyone loves her and she's treated like a daughter. Viti is a truly amazing girl in living life to the fullest.

story: “Aus! Aus!” yelled the angry man. Viti’s green eyes blinked then started to shed the first tears of what would become a monsoon of anguish. She backed away “I’m sorry, I.. I...I didn’t mean to” she stuttered. “Can I try and fix it?”. “NO!” came the loud reply. Whimpering, Viti turned her back to the small house. She slowly walked back to her, trying to remain dignified. Stalking into her room, she collapsed on the floor sobbing. Curled strands of brown hair fell in front of her face, mocking her limp body. She had always tried to do what was right, and this time it had backfired. “What did I do wrong?” she cried softly. Curling into a ball of warm, wet fur, Viti closed her eyes and dreamt.
Last edited by Hemalily on Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

- my kals - my errps - my senegal zebras -
- ask me about pigeons -
- kitty by mnemosyne -
Hemalily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lᴀᴅʏ 美夜子 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:15 pm

username: Thali.
name: Country, after my friend's german shepard
personality: wip
story: *** wip
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Hey there, Delilah
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
wordswordswordsWʜᴀᴛ's ɪᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪɴ Nᴇᴡ Yᴏʀᴋ Cɪᴛʏ?
Bᴜᴛ, ɢɪʀʟ, ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴏᴋ sᴏ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ
Yes, you do
wordswordswordsTɪᴍᴇs sǫᴜᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sʜɪɴᴇ ᴀs ʙʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
I swear, it's true
xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx
Lᴀᴅʏ 美夜子

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alva. » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:18 pm

u s e r n a m e ♦
    UkuleleFox
n a m e ♦
    Cordelia - Cordelia was the name of the German Shepard mix I had when I was younger. Had her since she was a puppy, and this Kiamara reminds me so much of her. Her nickname is Cordie.
g e n d e r
    Female
p e r s o n a l i t y ♦
    Cordelia is a very sweet and gentle Kiamara; she wouldn't hurt a fly. She makes friends very easily due to her loyal and loving nature, but is very emotional, so you have to be able to embrace the tears! Being nineteen years old and freshly out of high school, she's in her gap year and will be going to college later in the fall for journalism. She has a knack for writing, which can be seen through the many letters she's written (you'll find out about this very soon). All in all, a very loyal and loving young girl who's still trying to find her place in the world (and love).
s t o r y ♦

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A soft glow filtered in through the window pane, giving the small house a feeling of warmth and security. It was a quiet Sunday morning, like the countless others that had passed. A young Kiamara treaded lightly over the wooden floors as she glided over to a large, overstuffed cardboard box. She placed her hand inside, almost cautiously, as she peered in to see what she had grasped. Out came a bundle of letters held together by a thin, stretched-out rubber band. She turned them over to find the address of the sender, and she let out a surprised "Oh!" as the letters feel onto the table she was sitting at with a muffled flap.

She gingerly reached out for them again and read the name written on the corner of it out loud.
    "Faust."
    The name made her shudder, not with fear, but rather with powerful, and sadly, painful memories.

Faust was not the Kiamara's first name, but rather his last. However, he had always told her he preferred to be addressed by his surname; it sounded less formal than his first.

Cordelia remembered her freshman year like it was only yesterday. A small group of students had been chosen to become pen pals with a class of students in Germany, who were in an English class. The purpose was for the German students to practice their English, and for Cordelia and her classmates to learn more about the cultures and lifestyles in foreign countries. Many of the students complained that they couldn’t understand their partners’ very broken and illiterate attempt at writing in English, and within a month half the class had given up on the program.
    Cordelia, however, was very much intrigued. It seemed her pen pal was much better at English than his peers, although it was still very much broken. From what she could decipher, his name was Faust and he lived in a rather large town in Germany. He told her his teacher had to help many of the students write their letters, and many had dropped the program as well because they didn’t understand English well enough to understand what their pen pals were saying to them.
    Sophomore and junior year Cordelia remembered vividly, for Faust had become much better at English.
    She scooped up one of the letters lying face down on the table. The date matched that of her junior year, and she unsealed the envelope to reveal a slightly creased piece of parchment. Unfolding it, she read the following,

Dear Cordie,

I getting better at talking. Missing some words but still good. I hope you doing well? You sounded worried about class. It will be fine, you are smart, you will make grade.

Poppy died two days before. He was good dog, miss him much, told you about him all time. Maybe get new dog later, but I miss him. My parents have been arguing again, they don't get along with each other great lately. Miss the parents I had when younger. At least my grades are good, class is gong great.

There was still another page and a half left to read, but Cordelia had stopped, lost in thought. She had gotten to know Faust much better now, and by her senior year, was the only student to have kept in touch with their pen pal.
    She set the letter down, smiling widely as she reminiscently remembered the trip that had been planned on her last year of school. All the students who had been assigned a pen pal, even those who had resigned, were scheduled to accompany a small group of teachers and chaperones on a trip the town in Germany where their pen palslived.
    Cordelia was ecstatic. She had longed to meet Faust in person, for he greatly interested her, made her curious. What would he look lie? She remembered wondering the day the announcement was made. Would he be how she imagined? Honestly, she couldn’t imagine Faust as anything but a faceless person writing down a letter to be sent to her the next day. Maybe if he had sent her a picture, she’d be able to imagine him more clearly, but the enigma of his appearance made her exceptionally curious.
    The trip to Germany was the only thing that got her through the rough school year, and was very happy the morning of their departure as she boarded the plane to Germany. She and the other two dozen students filed into the plane, took their seats, and waited for take-off. The only other memory Cordelia had of the seemingly short plane ride was being lulled to sleep by the subtle thrumming of the engine and the cloud-tops drifting beneath her.
    Setting down the letter from junior year, she picked up one that looked very much new. The date one year ago, the letter she had received her senior year. She turned it over to find it open and not resealed. She wondered for a moment why this was so, until she slid the letter out and read the first line.

Dear Cordie,
    I’ve been doing great! Very happy with my grades, class has been fun this year, very happy! I heard from my English teacher you would be visiting? Is this true? I can’t believe we will be seeing each other! You will love Germany, I will give you a tour of it myself. I think I will take you to a nice shop that many girls in my class like going to, but I do not know what you girls like so I guess we will see.
    I hope class has been going okay with you? You seemed worried…

She let the letter trail off, not reading anymore. Cordelia wiped away a tear from her cheek, memories flooding back to here as vividly as if it had happened yesterday. This had been the very last letter Faust had sent her, merely days before her plane had left. She pulled out a photo that had been paper-clipped to it after she had returned home.She was standing next to Faust, both of them laughing and…
    She choked back a sob as she saw his right hand and her left were shielded from view. They had been holding hands in the photo, but didn’t show it. She remembered being so shy when she saw him for the first time. He had welcomed her warmly, lovingly, like an old friend she hadn’t seen in years, which was somewhat true.
    She chuckled a little to herself as she remembered trying to speak to him. He spoke English very well when she met him at the airport, but his accent was so thick, and his voice so… so foreign. She had always known Faust by his hand writing, so hearing Faust through sound and not sight made him seem like a stranger to her. They decided together that they would, instead, write to each other on pieces of scrap parchment, like they were use to. It was perhaps the sweetest thing she a guy could do to comfort her.
    They had spent a week in Germany, seeing their pen pals and Faust every morning at ten o’clock sharp. He showed her the different monuments and landmarks of the city, and translated the German printed onto plaques and posters. It had been the best week of her life.
    On the day they would leave on the plane to go back to their home country, Faust walked her up to the airport with the rest of his classmates. If she had been allowed, she’d of stayed there in Germany with Faust, having lunch together every day and spending their time discovering new things. She knew she’d miss him dearly, and would continue writing until she was old enough to leave for Germany once more to see him.
    Cordelia shuddered, choking and sobbing silently at her own grief. She remembered Faust standing with her at the gate, hugging her tightly and telling her they’d talk to each other soon. Even when his grip had loosened, she had continued to hang on. She wanted with all her might to stay right where she was for the rest of her existence. Faust whispered in her ear, telling her she would miss her flight if she didn’t leave now. She ignored him, squeezing her eyes tightly shut and trying to shut the surrounding world out. He had then grabbed he shoulders firmly, pulling her back just enough so she could look up at him with her tear-stained face. He then uttered the first word he had spoken since they ad first arrived seven days ago.

“Aus.”

She had looked at him, puzzled; he hadn’t spoken German to her before, and he knew she didn’t understand him. The word had power behind it, though; his tone had told her that. He pulled out the piece scrap parchment poking from her shirt pocket. He scribbled something on it and then handed it back to her. She didn’t take it, not wanting to let go. She read it though.

“L-let go…?”

He nodded softly to her. He grip had loosened, and he pushed her away gently. She began to cry again, hot tears welling up again and dripping down her cheeks. She shook her head, subtly at first, then more violently.

“N-no, Faust, I don’t want to let go, I don’t want to leave! I love it here, please, we can go run off to the city a-and… and not go away!”

“No, Cordelia.” He had used her full name (he had called her Cordie since it was easier to spell when he first began talking to her).

“Cordie, take this please,” he had told her, his accent thick and his voice husky. “I am moving, and that is my new address. Send your letters to that address, okay?”

She had nodded, and attempted to wipe her tears away, feeling childish. He leaned over and gave her a soft kiss on the forehead, then turned and left. She was paralyzed, not able to move, and he turned around one last time to wave her off through the gate, smiling warmly. She smiled and waved back, then grabbed her trunk shakily. Her chaperone herded her through the gate quickly, and minutes later the plane prepared to take off.
    By this point, Cordelia had sunken into her chair, leaning on her elbow and thinking about that day. She had sent him a letter the very moment she had gotten home, but had never heard back from him. She had sent him two more letters over the next month, but still he was silent. Had he not moved? Or maybe he had given her the wrong address? All those years of building their friendship, maybe something more, and she'd never know if she'd talk to him again.
    She picked up a piece of paper filled with scrawled out words, faded away, and looked on the other side of it. In large, familiar handwriting were the words Let Go.

j u s t - s o m e - t i d b i t s ♦
    children although she greatly enjoys them, a medical issue that had occurred a few years ago has prevented her from ever bearing her own children. She doesn't want to let that deter her, though, and hopes to adopt one day.
    double p's Cordelia can't go anywhere without paper and pencil. She's constantly writing down ideas and notes that she would normally forget. In school she'd use these tools for passing notes in class.
    a romantic she loves reading about romance and dreams of her "knight in shining armor". Faust had seemed like she was her prince, but it looks like fate had thought differently...
a r t ♦
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Last edited by Alva. on Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:54 am, edited 15 times in total.
hey I'm Alva!
I'm just dodging on and off of this site. If we're old friends feel free to message me.
Alva.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby asexual pirate;; » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:19 pm

Possible reserve. Trying to hit inspirations. c:

My previous username was better version.

ImageImage

dragons for sale
asexual pirate;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cece. » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:19 pm

Never mind c:
Last edited by cece. on Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:36 pm, edited 7 times in total.
cece.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pvnkky » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:21 pm

RES
━━━━ ━━━
my dA
My Characters
My Fursona

━━━━━━━ ━━━━━
Yo im Serina!
Call me Shizzz
or Mc Though ;)

brought to you by

━━━━ ━━━
Pvnkky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShrimpSundae » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:22 pm

Click above to go to my form!
Last edited by ShrimpSundae on Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

she/her adult artist

hey, i'm shrimp! i love north american birds, tvd,
      sims, project zomboid, spyro, viva piñata, as well
      as art, other tv shows, and video games in general.

here for nostalgia and to casually collect.
      dm's only open for cupido or art questions.

toyhou.se my cupidos artshop
ShrimpSundae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Who » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:22 pm

hello talon... again

username:
Lady who
name:
Somerled
name meaning:
summer traveller or summer sailors
nickname:
Sorley or Som
Language:
English, German, Latin
nationality:
Scottish
Mental Illnesses:
Dissociative fuque and Insomnia
personality:
prideful, nonchalant, aloof, but he'd be easy to talk to, chill, and approachable. but not the one to come up to you and say hi.
Likes: Hiking, rocky road ice cream, talking, knowing where he is, small flowers, wild Strawberry, camping, being outdoors, Fall, maps, fires, capture the flag, friends, beer
Dislikes: indoors, being told what to do, being told what his name is, loud noises, Big Cites, being lost, bears, blood, smoking, rap music
Favourite Colour: Dark Orange
Fears:
Dreams:
hobbies: Hiking

story:
art:
Last edited by Lady Who on Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:58 am, edited 9 times in total.
ImageImage
Lady Who

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tempest Rain » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:26 pm

Res <33