Re: JBD # 595

Postby Sambee » Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:44 pm

My name is 魔術 or Majutsu. Its Japanese for "witchcraft".
I am the king of disaster, loved by none, and feared by all.

I, of course, am male. How on Earth could you think I was female?

These gorgeous treasures? Why, these are precious memories of my mother. She was a sweet, gentle woman. When there were witnesses at least. If there were no others around, it was a whole other story. You see, when I was an egg, my father met a tragic end. My mother was devastated, but she continued to try her best so I would turn into the perfect baby bean. Well haha, by her standard of "perfect". Mother's way of "perfect" was teaching me to go around, helping her steal things like feathers, stones, gems, and mysterious liquids. Everyone was skeptical of us, turning away when we appeared. Since she loved me, my mother wanted what was best for me. So, she made me my own sanctuary in this forest we are in now. I was still very young, so I was confused as to what she was doing. Before she left, she told me "Maju, I am sorry that I am doing this. But it is for the best, and I don't want anything bad to happen to you. I want you to know I still very much love you, for you are my only son. Take these, as a reminder of who you are. Never be ashamed of or hate who you are." I just nodded and took the gifts she gave me. I wasn't surprised that they were bones, especially the skulls. I remember watching her leave me, and I never saw her again...

Mask
Wait, you thought my horns were real? Nononono. They are fake, sadly. The mask and my horns represents my spirit animal, the ram. They are bold and daring, and misunderstood. They seem like calm and simple creatures when they are actually natural born daredevils. As soon as a lamb is born, it must learn to leap from cliff to cliff. Either they take the risk of leaping and falling, or face the claws and teeth of a hungry predator. I feel this way, escaping one tragic accident to only be lead into another.

Bird skull
Well, my mother always loved birds. From humming birds, to cranes, and even vultures. She loved them all, and would always pause her task to watch one fly. Whenever she found one dead or injured, she would give them the proper care they needed. I, on the other hand, saw them as annoying toys. When I wanted to play with them, they would fly away. I didn't like this, and neither did my momma. She took me on a "bird watch" and together we spotted many different species. It was a calming experience, and I grew to enjoy birds almost as much as my mom.

Necklace
Hehe, what is it made out of? Well, let's just say it made out of a very special type of string you could get from deer. -smiles innocently-

Bird's foot
...Why not? Can't a JBD have a bird foot tied to his tail without being ridiculed?!

I know that their are things other than us in this world. Things that many don't believe, or at least, don't want to.
They seem to follow me, or more like I attract them. I used to play such fun games with them when I was little, but they now keep their distance. I see them out of the corners of my eye and laugh at their discrete behavior. Yes, I believe in the Supernatural. I know they are here and watch us silently from the shadows. I have SEEN them. Everyone else can see them too, but they don't fix the situation until it is too late.

The secrets of this planet we call "home" has revealed many new things to me. And though I haven't exactly lived a "normal" life, I am quite content living it. I may seem cruel and bitter, but that is how I was raised. I was taught that you must be strong to survive in this evil and dark place. I am like the Earth. We both have misleading outer beauty, and a shocking inner secret. Though, I am wretched on the outside, I am beautiful on the inside. I suffer in silence as I watch other beans laughing and conversing with each other. I seem fine and well, "happy" if that is what you call it. On the inside though, I am another person. I'm slowly dying from this sickening feeling of loneliness and the psychological pain in my head.
Last edited by Sambee on Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:47 pm, edited 8 times in total.
-Deep inhale-
ah
I'm a feral cryptid that's scared of people!!!
if I don't respond to pms please forgive me it's nothing personal!
Sambee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stoatkiss » Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:10 am

Eɴᴛᴇʀ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴀʀᴇ...

Nᴀᴍᴇ:
Ignis

Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ:
male

Rᴇᴀsᴏɴɪɴɢ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴀᴄᴄᴇssᴏʀɪᴇs:
Sᴛʀɪɴɢ
"It keeps me together..."
Ignis has always had a fascination with string. He would always get tangled up in it, winding it around himself and having a great time. He learned to tie many knots, and always picked up any string he found around the apartment or outside. He wound it around his legs, his tail and his neck, partially because he liked it, but also because he wanted to have sting on hand if he ever needed it.
Sᴋᴜʟʟ ᴍᴀsᴋ
"Don't get too close... You never know when you might lose a love"
As a young bean, Ignis' parents left him all alone in their fourth-floor apartment, just to do a little grocery shopping. They told him not to leave the apartment until they came back. They locked the door behind them, to make sure he wouldn't get out. As soon as he was sure they were gone, Ignis turned on the TV and turned it up full blast. It was so loud, in fact, that he barely noticed the yelling until the doorknob blew straight off. Shocked, Ignis turned off the TV and jumped to the door. On the other side was a blazing fire, too dangerous to leave the apartment, but both his parents were trapped outside! Springing for the phone, Ignis frantically dialed 911, but when the fire department got to the apartment building, it was already too late. Both of his parents and several elderly neighbors had perished in the fire. All that was left were bones. Sobbing for days, Ignis refused to eat anything. When he finally got a hold on himself, he picked up one of the last things that hadn't been cleared up yet: his father's skull. Placing it over his face, Ignis felt a little more reassured: he felt that his parents were next to him, encouraging him and helping him. Since his father was somewhat larger than Ignis is now, the mask still fits his face.
Ignis never touched the TV again.
Bɪʀᴅ sᴋᴜʟʟ ʙʀᴀᴄᴇʟᴇᴛ
"They're wrong. It's better never to have loved at all"
After the fire destroyed his home and his family, Ignis moved to the streets. Spending a night or two wherever he could, Ignis met several friendly, hospitable beans. One of these beans was the owner of a pet store. Seeing how lonely and miserable Ignis was, she let him stay in her home over the shop for a few days. She noticed that every day, he went to admire the parrots she kept near the front of the store. When it was time for him to leave, she gave him one of the parrots he had loved. Overjoyed, he could hardly speak. He named the parrot Carlo.
For a few years, Ignis traveled with Carlo, getting food for himself and the parrot. But gradually, Carlo began to get thinner and thinner. Ignis needed enough money to buy proper food for him, but to do that, he needed a job. He eventually found one, but it was so far away that he was afraid he couldn't take Carlo with him. Leaving him with one of the beans he had once stayed with, an older bean who promised to take care of Carlo, Ignis set off by train. After two months of work, Ignis had saved up enough money to feed himself and Carlo for a few months at least. But when he returned to the old bean's home, he learned that his bird - his best friend - had passed away shortly after he left. Adding the bird's skull to his odd collection of items, he tied it on with some of his string, to remind himself of the pain of loss.
Bɪʀᴅ ғᴏᴏᴛ ᴛᴀɪʟ ᴄʜᴀʀᴍ
"This is what they get"
After several years of living on the streets, Ignis found a small apartment, affordable enough and close to everything he needed. He moved in shortly afterwards.
There was a notorious pigeon problem, though, that he hadn't been told about, but he found out soon enough. He also noticed that some old bean on the floor above him fed the pigeons from her window every morning. When Ignis complained to the landlord, he just said she had been doing it for years and there was no stopping her. Ignis decided to grin and bear it.
After a few weeks of living there, however, Ignis began to get very annoyed about the pigeons. So annoyed, in fact, that he started to slam heavy books shut whenever the pigeons came near his window. It made the same noise as a gun would, say, or a rifle, but didn't harm the pigeons at all.
Soon enough, though, just slamming the book shut day after day after day wasn't enough to satisfy his anymore. He started using more force and larger objects, such as boots or wooden boxes. One day, it all became too much. When a pigeon flew inside his apartment through his open window, Ignis lunged for it with his pocket knife, not aiming to kill or even injure the bird. He cut off one leg.
He tied the leg to a string around his tail as a trophy of his victory and moved shortly afterwards.

Nᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴋɴᴏᴡs ʙᴜᴛ ʜɪᴍ...
Carlo didn't actually die from being underfed, but because he was fed the wrong kind of food. Most parrots in the wild remove the seed coatings and other toxic parts of the fruit before eating it, but since Carlo didn't have anyone to teach him, he didn't know how to avoid the dangerous parts, and neither did Ignis. He found out later, after he asked the pet store owner why his parrot would die so young, when they usually live for decades. She listed malnutrition and improper feeding as possible causes. Ignis did enough research on pets that he could take care of any animal, but he never got another one.

Hᴇ ʜᴀs ᴀ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ...
texttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttext

Aʀᴛ:
WIP

I am so sorry for the huge text wall, the ideas wouldn't stop

huge WIP, just saving periodically
Last edited by stoatkiss on Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:17 am, edited 6 times in total.
stoatkiss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

∫utαґυ Ki∂∂o

Postby merry! » Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:27 am

Nᴀᴍᴇ:
Sutaru Kiddo. The moment I saw this bean my mind flew to Nintendo's Skull Kid not new Skull Kid "Ocarina of Time" Skull Kid A.K.A. Sutaru Kiddo.

Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ:
Yes I know Skull Kid is a boy but somehow this bean seemed more female to me so female she shall be.

Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ɪ ᴡᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜɪs?:
Many folks believe I wear the bones of my enemies this is not true these are mere memories of what I once loved and each of them has a story just like you and I.

Wᴏʟғ sᴋuʟʟ ᴍᴀsᴋ

I ʙᴇᴛ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ:

Dᴀʀᴋ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs:

Eᴠᴇʀʏ ʟɪᴇ ʜᴏʟᴅs ᴀ ᴅʀᴏᴘ ᴏғ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ:
A rant by Sutaru Kiddo.

My face is "ruined" so I have to hide it this should not be so,
Just because my face looks bad doesn't change who I am or what I do.
people think I'm evil because I wear this mask,
hey I'm not I'm just different,
so are you.
perfect is a lie,
and I'm living in it's shadow,
truth.

reserve so hard
WIP
Last edited by merry! on Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:57 pm, edited 4 times in total.
if you were looking for a sign, this is it.
this is your closure.
merry!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby slasher // twig » Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:47 am

Name:Hallow
Reasoning Behind Accessories: He belives himself to have magic healing powers like a witch doctor so he tries to look like one.
One thing no one else knows except this bean: He is crazy enough to go in an asylum but he doesn't show his crazyness.
One thing no one else knows about this bean: He also thinks that on halloween he can take over the world with magical witch doctor magic. x3
Art (optional):
Last edited by slasher // twig on Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
working on my sig!
tidbits! wrote:yo! i'm a huge loner that makes
art constantly. I use any pronouns
and go by twig, slasher,
or w/e u may know me as!
i'm also an art student studying
drawing & painting!
my pms are always open <3
mood: tired, but content
........╔═...........................................═╗
........... >>python dogs
............ >>artshop........
............. >>toyhouse........
............Currently taking usd
............commissions on DA ............
........╚═...........................................═╝
slasher // twig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ADVENDIR » » Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:52 am

Reserve
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

im the sugar queen, sweetie

name; barista gender; female
sexuality; pansexual
comms; open status; depressed
roleplays; none

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
the art to the left was made by horrorprince

Having just signed up for higher classes, I won't be on here as much due to
homework. If you want to contact me though, you can send a message and
I should reply relatively soon.
ADVENDIR »

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goosecheese » Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:10 am

----T E L L . M E . D E A R, W H A T . I S . Y O U R . N A M E ?------

my name is Yaki but most call me Mama Yaga because she heals those who are close to her with roots and spices

--------G E N D E R . D O E S N T . D E F I N E . S T R E N G TH-------

i am a female but you may tell no one that, it will be our secret okay?

--------"W H A T . A R E . T H O S E.", Y O U . A S K?----------

My Mask I : I
there is a long tale behind this mask, but i must save it for another time. i can say this and only this, it is to hide a mark left bye something as wicked as a demon its self. I am lucky though for this mark is the only thing "It" did to me.

My 9 Neck bands I : I
i use my neck bands to keep track of all the times i kill an animal. these bands look very light but are actually a heavy burden when you have a lot of them on, i do this on purpose though. for each 2 weeks i go without killing an animal i take one band off, it is a way of punishment and reward for myself to remind be how terrible taking a life is.

My bird leg band I : I
It a good luck talisman really. my mother tied it around my tail when i was born and its been there ever since

My toe tie I : I
It may sound silly but its how i remember its my "special' toe, the toe i make every swear with.

my bracelets I : I

String;
they are nothing much really. i just once found a piece of string on the ground and rapped it around my arm. you could say its not really a bracelet but i count it as one.

tooth;
My mark on my face was done by "Its" tooth that actually ripped off into my skin. i keep it as a reminder to this day.

----------G O T . A . S E C R E T . C A N . Y O U . K E E P . I T-----------

W h a t . d o . i . k n o w ?
i know that all legends of creatures and witches aren't true, in fact they are lies based off of poor jelly beans like myself who just look strange or have odd habits.

A . s e c r e t . a b o u t . m e ?

well, i am Baba yaga. As crazy as it sounds this is true, this title has been passed down for 5 generations. this is so because every daughter always looks like there mother only with a few slightly different markings. The legend appeared when my great grand mother was just a child. All of the other children would laugh at her for believing in Wicca magic and living in the forest, they would make up tales about her and call her names like old hag or forest witch, ore even Baba Yaga. Each name had a different story too it, about her being a different creature or living somewhere gross like the swamp or the murkey waters but all depicted her as EVIL.
The story of baba yaga seemed more logical to the children, I mean with her lucky chicken leg, her shack in the woods and her healing powers the story fit pretty well. The children grew up and spred the rumors of her as they moved off of the island where they lived as children. when my grandmother was born no one knew about her, my great grandmother kept her a secret away from the world. Grand mother did this with mama and mama did so with me. I am only known by few, only the brave souls who entered these woods and got to know me as a real bean.

-----------C . R . E . A . T . E -------------

.firefly.
Last edited by Goosecheese on Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:51 am, edited 5 times in total.
Goosecheese

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bsktcase » Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:13 am

Name: Wip~
Reasoning Behind Accessories:
One thing no one else knows except this bean:
One thing no one else knows about this bean:
Art (optional):
o u o reserved <3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
❝ And I lost you
The one I was dancin' with
In New York, no shoes
Looked up at the sky
and it was maroon
- Taylor Swift

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Toyhouse bsktcase ✦ Discord bsktcase#0423
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Moon Light Kennels
Lunar Blossom Kennels
The Nexus Colony
The Pumet Region
The Veiled Jade
Umberfall
Tribe of the Bogland
Logclan

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the name is bskt
my pronouns are she/her
i'm pansexual and demiromantic
full time sterile processing technician

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bsktcase

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiesen » Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:28 am

Name: Zandalari
Reasoning Behind Accessories:
Art (optional):

If you support/make AI art, I will block you on sight. Thanks.
Smoke - She/They - Adult - Taken
Art by Fewtish on DA
Kiesen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Nonexistant » Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:31 am

Name:
Art (optional):

wip♥ Reserve
~My characters have new homes now. This account will no longer be used; quit CS, probably for good.
((Eriecht given to my sister to take care of until further notice!!))
~Nonexistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby panorama, » Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:39 am

Reserved with the name Dante
panorama,