Re: Mutato #246

Postby User Quit » Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:49 am

{Reserveing}

Question No. 1
So who are you?

Hello my name is 'John Strider'. I used to be
'Ciel Pantomhive' and 'Lady Phantomhive' for about a year
before me and my lover recently switched over to homestuck
related usernames instead of kuroshitsuji ones.

Question No. 2
Question No. 3
What will you name him?
Why did you name him this?

I have decided on the name 'Yana' for this Mutato.
The name is the same as the maker of kuroshitsuji, Yana
Toboso. I feel like I owe her something, seeing as she
made something I feel so emotionally attached to and
what was the thing that brought me and my lover together.
It also just sounds like a name that would be for something
small, like a Mutato.

Question No. 4
Favorite Kuroshitsuji Quote?

My favorite quote most recently has been
one from the last update to the manga in which Ciel says '
A
Lawn is just a lawn, Isn't it.
' Now, I don't like this quote
for the words in it, but more of how it's said. Before Ciel says
this quote, hes smothering laughter and trying to hide a smile.
It both broke and warmed my heart to see this, because I think
it is the first time Ciel has actually truly smiled because he
found something amusing. A real smile and not just a smirk.
I've been with the manga for over a year now and seen the
characters all grow and develop so much. Seeing Ciel act
and start to look older just makes the feels explode.
And this was just the icing on the cake.

Extra No. 1
Why do you want this Mutato?

Well, this is a bit personal.
I'd like this Mutato because Kuroshitsuji is something very
important to me. I met my girldriend over a kuroshitsuji rp
over a year ago, and we've been together eight months.
I don't yet own a Mutato, and I've been looking at the from
for one but never really found one I liked enough to try out
for, this one caught my eye and when I saw it was still open
I flipped out and knew I had to try out for it. Because of the
time crunch I wasn't able to get any art of it, but if I win it I
will for sure. I have a character that acutually was formed
over a Kuro 1x1 I'm in, and I think she and this Mutato would
get along so well.
Last edited by User Quit on Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:19 am, edited 11 times in total.
Quit
User Quit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby symmetra » Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:29 pm

+
.Windigo.
+
ISAMU
+
ISAMU meaning courage/bravery in japanese.
+
I'll not stop moving forward.
I'll not regret a single step I had takes.
That's why...
I order you...
Do not betray me!
And do not leave my side!
No matter what..
-Ciel

That quote is SO unoriginal.
ImageImage

matt / grown up
i have NOT abandoned this site,
i'll just be slow for a little while longer.
symmetra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Beachy. » Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:00 pm

Zapple wrote:*screams* ahhhhh *makes cross with fingers* WITCH CRAFT!!! THE SINE..its witch craft

i'm sorry, I don't mean to sound rude, but I am extremely offended by this comment... there is nothing wrong with witch craft, it's beautiful and I practice it every single day<3 The covenant symbol that which binds Demon to Master in Kuroshitsuji is also my religious symbol, representing the elements that reside in us all and bring meaning to life. I don't want to "preach", but this comment is unjust, and you should be more open to other religions and thoughts, instead of calling Witch Craft a sin or sine or whatever, you should be more respectful.

I apologize to everyone, but this truly bothered me in such a big way because I have to hear this kind of stuff every day, and it's just plain cruel.

That and Kuroshitsuji is my favorite anime in all the known universes so of COURSE I must defend it!
im leaving chicken smoothie, but I'm giving everything to my friend ~Satanic~Embrace~ or however you spell it. Sorry for the inconvenience everyone, but I've been through a lot of emotional stuff lately that I just can't handle anymore. You were all great friends, and SE has been a past member of CS, and she said she would come back only to honor my retirement. Treat her with nothing but respect, she is one of the nicest people you will meet. Goodbye all!
Beachy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchSoul0123 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:08 pm

Simon & Marcy wrote:
Zapple wrote:*screams* ahhhhh *makes cross with fingers* WITCH CRAFT!!! THE SINE..its witch craft

i'm sorry, I don't mean to sound rude, but I am extremely offended by this comment... there is nothing wrong with witch craft, it's beautiful and I practice it every single day<3 The covenant symbol that which binds Demon to Master in Kuroshitsuji is also my religious symbol, representing the elements that reside in us all and bring meaning to life. I don't want to "preach", but this comment is unjust, and you should be more open to other religions and thoughts, instead of calling Witch Craft a sin or sine or whatever, you should be more respectful.

I apologize to everyone, but this truly bothered me in such a big way because I have to hear this kind of stuff every day, and it's just plain cruel.

That and Kuroshitsuji is my favorite anime in all the known universes so of COURSE I must defend it!

I had already PMed that conserning that comment^^ if it is possible not to turn this thread into a philisophical debate, I think that would be best. Also... admitedly I had considered reporting the post asoffencive. But... I decided that it wasn't worth it. I've learned the hard way that us 'sinners' rarely have any effect on the deeds of othersXD
WitchSoul0123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Beachy. » Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:57 pm

.::Ʋƨɛяиαмɛ::.
-- Simon & Marcy
.::Ѧʋтαтσ::.
-- Cinematic Record
.::Ɯнʏ Ƭнιƨ Иαмɛ?::.
-- "A Cinematic Record can be described as a document of an individual's life memories. The concept of a human is broken into two: a flesh body and a soul. When combined, the individual can exist among the living, and thus the initiation of their Cinematic Record. When the flesh body withers, and the Grim Reapers collect their souls, the record ends there, and the living become the dead." I have always been fascinated by the Cinematic Records the Reapers such as Grell, Undertaker, and William have witnessed over the times, taking an interest into learning more about the concept (of course from the books & show, not real life). The reaper, especially Grell, is my favorite, and I think since the Cinematic Record is the "replay of a person's memories" and represents their life when judgment comes, I figured this played an important role in the series, even if it was small, and quite frankly sounded pretty neat as a name.
(1)"I am Ciel Phantomhive. That is my one and only name." (2)"Let's go, you cat-obsessed moron." (3)"I am simply... one hell of a butler." (4)"I . . . have never once thought to avenge my parents or anything of the sort. Were I to avenge them, the dead would still not come back to life . . . much less to enjoy the sweet taste of revenge. Calling it 'vengeance' or a 'battle of revenge' is just glossing over the truth. Such utterances amount to nothing more than the selfishness of the survivors, after all . . . a luxury of living, wouldn't you say? I . . . did not return to Phantomhive for the sake of the previous head. I returned for myself. All I want is to give those who betrayed and defiled the name of Phantomhive . . . a taste of the humiliation . . . and pain . . . that I suffered. Checkmate."
(1) Ciel (2) Ciel (3) Sebastian (4) Ciel [sorry I couldn't resist, this is my favorite Anime!]

(awww this took me an hour and a half to do :( it probably wont count now.... I hope it does, I really love this one!)
im leaving chicken smoothie, but I'm giving everything to my friend ~Satanic~Embrace~ or however you spell it. Sorry for the inconvenience everyone, but I've been through a lot of emotional stuff lately that I just can't handle anymore. You were all great friends, and SE has been a past member of CS, and she said she would come back only to honor my retirement. Treat her with nothing but respect, she is one of the nicest people you will meet. Goodbye all!
Beachy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Beachy. » Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:03 pm

BlackRose0123 wrote:
Simon & Marcy wrote:

I had already PMed that conserning that comment^^ if it is possible not to turn this thread into a philisophical debate, I think that would be best. Also... admitedly I had considered reporting the post asoffencive. But... I decided that it wasn't worth it. I've learned the hard way that us 'sinners' rarely have any effect on the deeds of othersXD

You have definitely made an accurate point and I respect that^_^ Also I completely agree with it, and my only last response to that said user is, and I quote most teenagers nowadays, especially those of the male gender who are always getting flagged for walking around with their pants to the ground, "Haters Gonna Hate". XDD
Beachy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sʏᴘʜᴏɴ » Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:59 am

"If you are still determined to take your own life, please do so outside." ~Sebastian

+~Sebastian~+

+Sebasu+
"Sebasuchan" is "Sebastian" in english, so I decided to pull the name from that for a few reasons. The first and most obvious is because Black Butler is the best anime EVER, and Sebastian is a badass and is just so nyaa~! He's just so awesome! And since anime is Japanese, I decided that the name would be something in Japanese. And since I didn't want to just steal Sebastian's name, I pulled something from it.

"I am but one hell of a butler." ~Sebastian
sʏᴘʜᴏɴ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchSoul0123 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:18 am

This is now closed^^
you'll have... er... until the 13th to edit it. Possible because 8 and 13 are my lucky numbers. So... this is a good time to set 'Judgement day' for.
WitchSoul0123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Beachy. » Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:53 am

Excited!!
Beachy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElementStar » Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:12 am

BlackRose0123 wrote:This is now closed^^
you'll have... er... until the 13th to edit it. Possible because 8 and 13 are my lucky numbers. So... this is a good time to set 'Judgement day' for.

How many more hours do we have?
I just got back from a class trip which was a few days long, so I haven't had a chance to upload my art and transfer it to Oekaki or PS.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwe watch from the stars
ImageImage
╔═════════════════════════════════════════════╗
[ Just your friendly Element, here! I'm an aspiring digital artist, and
my work is mainly posted on my dA. Contact me there if you are
interested in my work! Art above by Peace&Colby and foreign.potato
Art below by Sixbane, Leodrolf, and TrollishTheTroll on DA ]
[ links tbd ]
ImageImage
╚═════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Image Image Image
ElementStar