My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Makoatl #13

Postby get scared » Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:59 am

Username: Hoshikuzu
Mako Name: Ichiryuu
Extra: w.i.p.
Extra: story
    He was running. That was all he could think of. Running towards something, something important… or maybe…someone important? He wasn't sure what, but his heart was tight with an extreme feeling of distress which made him force himself to move faster. Freedom seemed to be calling out to him, but when he forced his legs to move faster, they wouldn't listen.

Slowly they grew heavier and heavier, as if someone was placing pounds and pounds of lead in his legs. Eventually he couldn't even move. Even when pulling his legs forward with all of his might, they still wouldn't comply. This was ridiculous, they were his legs! They were supposed to move when he tells them to!

Releasing a frustrated growl, he looked up into the far depths of the tunnel. In the blind darkness there was….a light? A small glowing light that felt warm, a golden light that filled his body with new-found warmth he never felt before! He wanted more of the small warm golden light. He needed more of it.

Clenching his teeth and cursing, he forced his legs to move again. He was determined to claim that light and nothing was stopping him!

Making his way slowly towards his prize he, felt beads of sweat form at the crown of his head. He was able to get a few good steps in before he felt a liquidy kind of texture at the bottom of his feet. It was weird, because soon after he couldn't feel the soles of his feet against the hard ground. Not to mention how the world suddenly seemed to grow higher and higher. He wouldn't look down; he didn't want to look down knowing it surely wouldn’t be anything good. But seeing as how he wasn't getting any closer to the light, he didn't have a choice.

Tilting his head downwards, he felt his eyes nearly bulge out of his sockets. He legs were melting like wax at such a rapid pace, his knees was already losing their shape! A liquid pool of what used to be leg, muscle, and bone was growing and growing by the second.

Now officially agreeing with himself that this was completely illogical and impossible, he came to the realization that this was just a dream and nothing more. But even so, that small golden light still made him want to reach it. Even when he knows it's impossible to grab it, even when he knows it's going to be a difficult journey to claim it- he wants it. He wants it with all of his power, and he's going to get it.

Willing his body to regain back its shape, he began to move again. He felt the power of his legs slowly rejuvenate and soon enough, he began to run. No, running would be too slow. Sprinting. Yeah, sprinting sounded more efficient.

Sprinting with all of his strength, he saw the small golden light growing bigger and bigger. The everlasting warmth growing stronger, making his whole body heat up in contentment. But that wasn't enough, he wanted the whole thing. He needed to feel that warmth in his cold hands, because he knows it's what he yearns for. His body is practically screaming for that light.

Taking a giant leap of faith, abandoning all doubts and whims, he reaches out for the light. Now burning with such intensity, it fries his skin and burns his face. His hand is within an inch of the light-

And then he wakes up.

Art: w.i.p.
get scared

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Ghosttiee~ » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:30 pm

Dropping out ;;
Good luck to everyone <3
Last edited by ~Ghosttiee~ on Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"...One more time, one more time

~ ☆ Roses are Red, I like Long Walks on Beaches ☆ ~
each day I will be rolling one more time..."

Deviant Art l Husband
"If we are here, there's nothing
Like an expiration date
Something like “forever”
Is honestly impossible, but
There’s no way we can leave
Each other after all this time, Right?"

-Coley got into this signature and loves you <3-
~Ghosttiee~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gluue » Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:58 am

Dropping :C
Last edited by gluue on Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:57 pm, edited 4 times in total.
just because it's not alie
doesn'txmeanxit's true

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
♥ hi! i'm gluue; previously wingedink
text text text text text text text
i'm glue! i'm australian! nice to meet u!
i prefer they/them pronouns thank you!
i like drawing, kpop, pokemon, and d&d

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SquiddyPanda » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:08 am

Reserve.. <3
I don't really use this site anymore
You can find me on instagram : Gholapis
SquiddyPanda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sneky » Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:26 pm

Username:
the.Marshmallow.Owl

Mako Name:
Willow
Her feet reminded me of a willow-the-wisp

Extra:
The sun rose slowly across the glaciers, casting the shadows of the other Makos against the ice. Today was the day the female Makos of the pack left for our hunting trip; a three-month excursion into the greenland sea to hunt for winter. It was my first trip, and I was bouncing on my paws, ready to go. The Alpha female nodded, and we all dived elegantly into the icy depths. The cold water slithered up my fur, coating it in a layer of frost. I shivered a bit, then opened my eyes. Most of my pack was already ahead of me, so I raced to catch up to them.
WIP

Extra:
Personality
WIP

Art:
Working on it right now c:
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
~
Hey, I'm an idiot that's up to chat
about pretty much anything.
~
I'm Snekly on Flight Rising, pop in and say hey!
~
my Toyhou.se

Trades: Open (Read my Rules)
PM's: Open
Sneky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby witchcrafting » Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:46 am

υѕєяηαмє::

Hello! I'm TⓍTheArk, but you can call me Ark!

ηαмє::

I'd call this girl Infinity

gєη∂єя::

Female

ρєяѕσηαℓιту::

Infinity had quite the unique personality. She was rather honest and loyal as she grew up, meeting new friends, and other creatures. She was faithful, kind and loving, Infinity was always rather quiet though, she never really cried or made a fuss when she was young. Infinity was a cheerful child, making everyone in her class laugh, cheering them up when they were down. At times she was afraid to talk to other, she trusted a lot of her friends. Infinity was at the top of her class, she was never a troublemaker, or a bad girl, she usually listened to a lot of myths a legends, believing in a few of them, though she wanted to know more, so she began to read, learning to love reading. Infinity adores water, she loves swimming around, enjoying the creatures of the deep, her favourite creature is a sea horse, she adores how they change colour to escape from enemies, and how small they are, other then watching sea horses, she watches the sky, loving the colours, and how they change from day to night. Infinity is usually found under water, she loves to explore, finding new things about the creatures of the sea. Infinity used to always be outside when it rained, she loved the rain, she mostly loved the times where a rainbow appeared in the sky, the colours blending together. She usually sketched out drawings of the things she saw on the beautiful days, other days she never did anything, those days she was down, wondering if there was a way to get her back up to happy and cheerful. Infinity had many friends, even though some of them were troublemakers, she still liked them, they were dear friends to her and she did trust them. Infinity didn't trust many Makoatl, some of them were her friends, not many were though, she hardly talked to them though, like I said, Infinity was the quiet type, not really talking to anyone. Infinity was still in love with drawing and animals. Infinity was naturally a kind, quiet, and unique, taking every little bit of info from books and outside events and putting them into a short story and picture on the side, a lot of things were interesting to her, it was easy for her to make short stories since she wrote about her adventures as a kid, exploring every part of her home, and writing stories about it. Nothing got her down when she was younger, sooner or later things did when she was older, even though she was lovable, other times she was fierce, protecting herself, and protecting her friends and family, she would do anything to protect her loved ones. Her protection went from dearest friends to dearest family. It started getting harder when she was attacked by a creature from the sea, but soon she protected her family and friends from the creature. Infinity is Lovable, and protective, nothing really got her down after the creature incident. Other then Infinity's history, her normal time is spent of swimming, friends, and drawing. Like I had said earlier, she loved swimming and exploring, sooner or later, she wanted to get a sea horse for a pet, but hadn't figured our a way for that to happen. Infinity still wonders what she could do to get a sea horse as her pet, but she is mostly wanting to leave it in it's natural habitat. Infinity was never one to disturb the peace of the peaceful creatures of the deep, she still wonders what it would be like to be certain animals, wondering how their life is, how their protection stands, how their food is, how good they'll be able to survive. Infinity still takes all these questions to the books, finding out new information everyday. With Infinity's best friends, she finds out a lot of new facts everyday. Her friends were just like her, reading, and drawing, though Infinity never really sees her friends any more, though, she always has too much time on her paws, she sometimes makes time for friends, she loves hanging out with them, they were always so fun, making her laugh, and her returning the laugh to them. Let's get into Infinity's family, She was the only child in her family. Infinity left her mother and father when she was old enough to leave. She survived since she left, still being able to survive alone, this meaning she is single, she hasn't had a crush on anyone, nor has she had a boyfriend. Being alone wasn't as bad a she thought it would be, Infinity soon taught herself to survive alone, not resting on her parents shoulders, Infinity got through hard times, but she was able to survive the longest, wondering if her family was still alive and healthy.

[Word count: 804]

ѕтσяу::

Day one:

"Hurry up, Infinity! We gotta get this done."
    Infinity nodded, "I know! I know!" She replied, Infinity and her friend Aqua were working on a big drawing, they had been planning this drawing for a week, finally they had gotten to the drawing part of it, they were drawing a detailed picture of the sea, full of sea creatures and other unique things you would find in the sea, this art project was their first ever big project. "Aqua, what colours are we doing the shading? We have every other colour we could think of, but we don't have the shade colours picked out, we never planned those colours. You were the one to pick them out." Infinity said, she looked over to her dearest friend, "Oh no, I haven't decided, I'll decide later, we should leave the sketch until tomorrow. I'll have the shade colours picked out." Aqua said. Infinity nodded, she picked up the sketch and put in a place where it wouldn't get wrecked. Infinity waved goodbye to her friend. After her friend left, she went out for a swim. More like an adventure. The young Makoatl was careful, seeing many things. Fish, Sea horses, and other creatures. Infinity soon returned home, falling asleep, she had a big week.

Day Two:

The next day soon arrived, the two Mako's were bust at work with the drawing, not at all close to finishing it, they had started to drawing the details and stuff, they needed to prefect every detail they drew in the sketch, soon finishing that and starting on the shading of the colours, starting with the smaller bits of the picture and ending on the bigger bits, they decided they were going to colour it the next day, they wanted to prefect the colours of the picture, putting many hours into the drawing, Infinity decided to get some sleep. Soon falling asleep, wanting to wake up early on the next day.

Day Three:

The two had woken up early to finish their drawing, adding unique texture to it and other cool things, they soon finished took them days and hours to finish but they finally did it.
    "This looks amazing, Infinity! You did an amazing job! I love it!"
    "I was the only one to work on it, you helped me, it would of taken me forever to finish it if I didn't have you at my side! Thank you, Aqua!" Infinity said, the two talked for awhile, then finally going their separate ways, they had finished their prized drawing. Weeks of planning and preparing, then three days to colour and shade. Finally finished, Infinity began to write a short poem on the drawing.

Infinity wrote:the colours of the blue sea, the animals roam free,
    The colours blend together, like birds of a feather,
    Blue, red, and white, are the bright colours of the night,
    Soon becoming one, as the colours of sun
    As I will run though the rain, I'll brake the chain,
    It'll never end my fun, as the day ends, and the sun is done,
    The moon shine bright, and will always be my light,
    I'll always shine brighter then a shooting star.

[Word count: 517]

αят::

wip
• George • He/They • Funnee Block Men Enjoyer
TH

witchcrafting

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Makoatl #13 - Stacker

Postby Queen Akemi » Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:52 am

- dropping out -
Queen Akemi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clu » Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:34 pm

CLOSED FOR JUDGING
Had to close early you have till tomorrow to edit but Winner will be announced tomorrow.
clu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby witchcrafting » Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:40 am

Good luck everyone!
• George • He/They • Funnee Block Men Enjoyer