Re: JBD 535

Postby toady » Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:22 am

I think a dalmatian with brown spots.I would name her Cake.
She is sweet and happy. She is very athletic and smart. Yet she has no close friends as she has trust issues.
ImageImage

I just really like The Brobecks

toady

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Labradoriite » Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:23 am

Guess:
Chocolate Dalmatian

Name:
Amber
Personality:
Everyone has flaws, some have ones that can affect daily life, Amber is one of those people. Around family and friends she the crazy one, full of energy, shes the goofball, a real joker. However the cheerful bean can be reduced to pure panic in a matter of seconds, although shes most at ease around others, oddly she prefers to be alone, drawing, what others call scribbles, but she calls them, her imagination on a canvas. However Amber gets very paranoid, ducking under bushes at the sight of another living thing, and refusing to go outside, but she ignores the others pleads for her to 'get a life', she already had one, that was being spilled onto a canvas, so she could share her story to the world.
Last edited by Labradoriite on Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Labradoriite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby qυєєη ℓαмє » Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:24 am

Name;; Hershey ( She is named after a Hershey chocolate bar <33. Her nickname called by her friends is Hersh :) )

Personality;; She is very kind and nice to everyone she meets she loves sweets too. She plays outside almost all the time she loves the summer and winter. She can make friend easy and loves to play video games on here spar time she will do anything for you. She dose not get mad really only if you hurt one of her friends then she get really angry. When you first meet her she ill be pretty quite but once you get to know her she is loud and hyper. She loves day time and swimming when she can.

Breed;;Chocolate dalmatian
Last edited by qυєєη ℓαмє on Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:36 am, edited 2 times in total.

Hey! name's jesserogers.x, but my real name is Amber! I am in LOVE with The Walking Dead and Supernatural, I am homeschooled. I have many likes and many dislikes, i'm not gonna say them though. I watch tmnt sometimes, not much. 'Cause i watch The Walking Dead and Supernatural like all the times. Welp I don't know what to say anymore so bye!<3
qυєєη ℓαмє

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Lost Gremlin » Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:29 am

Name;
Dipstick
Named after one of the original puppies from the 101 and 102 Dalmatian franchises,
because of the end of her tail being half brown and half white.

Personality;
Dipstick is said to be full of youthful vigour and spirit, although a lot of the time she is very stubborn and won't listen well to others. She's the adventurous type who's constantly looking for the next big thing to explore in, and although she's quite social, she'll gladly go on an expedition on her own if it means she'll be able to make a new and interesting discovery sooner than anyone else. With that noted, one can immediately assume that Dipstick is very competitive with her hobbies. In truth however, this Bean isn't as successful as she likes to say. Nevertheless, she's rather carefree and happy and tends to get along well with those whom she shares interests with.

Guess;
Dalmatian?
The Lost Gremlin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a_bowtie » Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:30 am

username:
A_Bowtie, at your service!

name:
Coffee Bean
A simple, yet fitting name for this bean!
She bears the marks of what looks like
Coffee Beans

breed:

personality:
This girl is blunt, and once you meet her,
you won't forget her.
Overly stubborn
Bitter and full of unforgettable taste
Last edited by a_bowtie on Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:03 am, edited 5 times in total.
a_bowtie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby latte jack » Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:31 am

I forgot this was a non-owner contest. Sorry I didn't pull out before it ended.
Last edited by latte jack on Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
hey there! i'm latte jack, formerly Jack of Apples. my interests include pitch perfect, disney/pixar, art, dogs, photography, nature and plants. i own three jbds: Clay, Kita, and Panther. i'm always looking for art or roleplays so don't hesitate to contact me! thanks a latte!
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Have very, very limited free time right now, so won't be on as much. But don't worry, I'm not gone! Feel free to message me about anything <3

jbd thread
ask: http://ask.fm/lattejack
tumblr: http://interestingsalad.tumblr.com
flight rising

all of your flaws and all of my flaws,
when they have been exhumed
we'll see that we need them to be who we are
without them we'd be doomed
latte jack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby slasher // twig » Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:40 am

Name: Xiànchǎng Means spot

Personality: Playfull, nice, kind

Guess chocolate dalmatian
working on my sig!
tidbits! wrote:yo! i'm a huge loner that makes
art constantly. I use any pronouns
and go by twig, slasher,
or w/e u may know me as!
i'm also an art student studying
drawing & painting!
my pms are always open <3
mood: tired, but content
........╔═...........................................═╗
........... >>python dogs
............ >>artshop........
............. >>toyhouse........
............Currently taking usd
............commissions on DA ............
........╚═...........................................═╝
slasher // twig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nervousdog » Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:41 am

Name-
Ringtail because of the two rings she has on her tail c:
Breed guess-
It's most likely a Dalmatian but it could also be a Old Danish Pointer, a Braque d'Auvergne, Braques Français, English Springer Spaniel, English Setter c:
Personality-
Sprinkles is shy once you first met her. She wont say much and doesn't open up. Once you start to get to know her she is fun, energetic, and loves to make jokes. She is lazy and likes to relax with her friends. Sprinkles doesn't limit herself to having one best friend and will have several other that she calls her ''bff''. Sprinkles says what she has on her mind and isn't afraid to tell someone she doesn't like them. Some may think she is "rude" or "annoying" but she just thinks that she likes to have fun.
Last edited by nervousdog on Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
aquarius ♡ 3oh!3 stan ♡ dog trainer ♡ 5 . 10 . 20
nervousdog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catt; » Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:44 am

ImageImage
Melody CHaser, named for her love of music. c:
Liver spotted dalmatian? c:
Melody Chaser is usually a shy girl who keeps to herself. She enjoys listening to music, and curling up by a fire with a good book. She doesn't really talk to others, and wishes she wasn't so shy. Remedy of Melody can get upset really easily, so you must be careful about what you say around her. The rare times when Remedy of Melody talks to other beans, she usually makes friends. Around any friends she may make she is very energetic, and outgoing. She would do anything for her friends, even if it meant her life, so you could call her very loyal. c:Image
Last edited by catt; on Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:41 am, edited 4 times in total.
catt;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostley. » Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:44 am

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
username ;;
the emo vampire

name ;;
chocolate dab

personality ;;
choco is shy, quiet and reserved
she doesn't like much company of others, so she usually spends her time reading books
if she is forced to be with another though, she won't strike up a conversation
she'll let the other person talk while she just sits and held listens, and he starts to zone out
she never really ever had an actual friend, but just the characters from her books
thus, choco really doesn't like sports, tv, or even art
she just loves to read

breed ;;
brown dalmatian
........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Last edited by ghostley. on Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ghostley.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me