Re: Blueberry Re-adoption

Postby lavender. » Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:05 am

Name: Blueberry
Link to your FC account: Here!
Personality: Blueberry is compassionate, emotional, determined, a bit forgetful, and musically talented.
Her compassion extends to all creatures, from humans to Jellybean Dragons to animals. She does what she can to help others out, be it physically or emotionally. She's always there to cheer someone up after a bad break or to help someone up when they've fallen down. Her ears are always listening - unless you're mindlessly whining, that is. She doesn't take too kindly to people who constantly have a woe-is-me attitude when their life isn't all that bad. She has a lot of patience, but these types really push her buttons. Blueberry is also quite good with children, and cherishes her beans dearly. Blueberry can also be somewhat emotional. She tends to be a bit of a drama queen, in fact. Something as simple as a sad movie can bring tears to her eyes, and if she's in a fight with someone - especially someone she loves - forget it. When she gets angry, she tends to get flustered and even stutter a bit. She tries to avoid fights all together. That being said, she won't stand to be walked all over like a doormat. She's stronger than that, and she knows it. Blueberry is also kind of, well, forgetful. Some things, usually little things, slip her mind often, such as where she placed an item or when cooking food. It's usually nothing major, but when it is, she feels terribly guilty afterwards. She'll apologize profusely and do what she can to make up for it. Aside from her mental attributes, Blueberry is also gifted with a beautiful singing voice. She loves to sing, too. She'll sing along with any song she hears on the radio, regardless of who's around to hear. Blueberry isn't exactly a social butterfly, but she's not afraid to meet new people. She can be sort of reserved at first, but she loosens up very quickly. And when she does, she'll crack jokes, talk animatedly, and relish good company. She's not afraid to be alone or do things by herself. In fact, she enjoys her 'me time'. Overall, Blueberry is a very sweet berry - er, bean.
Last edited by lavender. on Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
my jellybean dragons discord: coolette#0084
lavender.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abel. » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:53 pm

reserve, oh lawdy i've always loved this girl<3

┌── ──── ────────── ─── ───── just like my country ────┐

Hi! My name is Abel. I am a bisexual girl, and I
love Oreo's, birds, blankets, and movies. I also love Marvel,
Glee, and MLP. I'm a huge theatre nerd and listen to Hamilton
on loop. I love to read and write, and draw as a hobby. I am a
senior in college, and school is keeping me pretty busy, so my
replies may be slow. Thank you!

└──[ i'm young, scrappy, and hungry ]────── ─── ──── ─ ─────┘
abel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anime » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:42 pm

Link to your FC account:

Personality: Please give Blueberry a highly comprehensive personality. Your form will be chosen by the personality given to her. No word limit.
other sites wrote:https://savvyster.carrd.co/
info wrote:━━━━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━━━━
【☆】call me sav!
【☆】any pronouns||lesbian
【☆】art shop]
be my friend wrote:
┌──────────────────────────┐

my messages are always open!

i play minecraft, hades, and rdr2

ps2 retro games are special interests

i love dinosaurs, fish, and all reptiles!

i own way way too many critters :3

i love to cook and bake for others!
└──────────────────────────┘‏‏‎

‎‏‏‎ ‎‎Image
hoard pet, will overpay! art by candied bees

┌─────────┐┌─────────┐┌─────────┐┌─────────┐┌──────────┐
└─────────┘└─────────┘└─────────┘└─────────┘└──────────┘
┌─────────┐┌─────────┐┌─────────┐┌─────────┐┌──────────┐
└─────────┘└─────────┘└─────────┘└─────────┘└──────────┘
anime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pixie kitty. » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:52 pm

Many think blueberries are they bright blue, well berries that taste like candy. But, they aren't, really. Have you ever really thought about what a blueberry really looks like? It's not a stereotypical bright blue, but its more of a subtle navy. Maybe a little purple or lighter blue on it's skin. They have what looks like a little crown, and I always thought of them as the king of fruits, or in this case, the queen. You see, Blueberry, the lovely bean, is a female. So, this means that when she was younger she dreamed of her prince charming and her favorite color was pink; that her heart span in circles at the sight of a puppy or kitten or pony. Then she got older, and had best friend issues, and popularity problems. High school was reckless and , then to fly away from the nest where she found her almost prince. But, sadly, not all love works, and they did what was for the best. She loves her two children to pieces, and is the typical mom. Thinking they grow too fast, and wanting them to accomplish all of their dreams. But now that you know about Blueberry, what's she like?
Well, I guess you could say she's the type of bean you have to dig a little deeper with. The kind of bean where she isn't quite outspoken by intention, nor is she the kind of bean whose so shy that when you ask her for her name she blushes and looks away. I mean, she does that, but almost immediately after, her sweet, perky voice fills your ears as you hear the sweet, but sophisticated tone ring out when she says, "Blueberry."
Now, when she says it, it's not a command or a statement. It's almost like a question, asking Why? or maybe it's leading you into saying your own name if you haven't already said it. She might ask you how you're doing, or maybe tell you the weather is nice; but you don't really expect much to come from her mouth. You might feel a little awkward, but she'll continue to blush when you say that you're doing good, and ask her the same. You'll see her cheeks go ablaze, and maybe you'll blush back, giggle, smile; who knows? But the blush in her cheeks, and her constant ear twitching because she's nervous or embarrassed causes the 'awkward' feeling to submerge, and you're left feeling comfortable around the new bean by the name Blueberry.
Soon, as you and Blueberry mingle, you realize how simple and gullible she is. Maybe you cracked a joke, and she looked back at you startled. But you only laughed, and she realized her misunderstanding. For a lot of people, she appears distant, and 'too nice'. But, now that you're starting to know the bean a little better, you're finding out that she's not really talkative, nor is she quiet. She's kinda in between, and she has a feeling of subtle comfort and friendless seeming to radiate off of her. You tend to like the new bean, almost everybody does. She isn't a people-pleaser but more of a people-person. See the difference? People-pleasers go out-of-bounds and do crazy things to try and please everybody, but Blueberry is just all around likeable, and rarely beans dislike her.
You might say she's a spirit. She likes to experiment, adventure; but you can also say that she likes to be rooted at home and in the normal.
WIPWIPWIP
QUITING
pixie kitty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Diddlebug » Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:22 pm

Username;;
    Diddlebug

Name;;
    Blueberry
    I felt the name fit her well, and decided it should stay, but for a fresh, new start, she will go by Bleu in her daily life.

Gender;;
    Female

FC Account;;
    Diddlebug

Personality;;
    I hope the personality I have developed for Bleu is both well-rounded and sufficient in fulfilling its purpose.

The Positive Traits wrote:
    + Fashionable +
    When you first see Bleu, it’s easy to see that she’s quite the fashionista. Wearing silk designer scarves takes confidence in your style, and she definitely takes the cake. She enjoys dressing herself in frilly and beautiful things because they make her feel beautiful, even though she would still be gorgeous without all the pretty fancy things.

+ Sweet +
    Above all, Bleu is a true sweetheart. She loves those close to her, and cares for everyone she meets. She’s always kind to strangers, and likes to help people in spite of not knowing them. She enjoys seeing people smile, and will do anything she can to get a grin out of someone who’s dragging through a bad day.

+ Thoughtful +
    Bleu is always thinking of others before herself, buying or making gifts for everyone on every occasion. She’s the kind of Bean that when she sees something someone she knows may like, she will buy it in an instant; no questions asked. She’s also great at crafting, making the most creative and unique gifts for everyone she knows.

+ Polite +
    As partially revealed by her fancy dressing, Bleu has great manners, and her French accent pretty much tops it off. She’s like a sweet little tea party guest, with little gifts to bring along and great stories to tell. With that accent, it’s hard not to listen; she’s simply wonderful to talk to with her flawless grammar and proper etiquette.

+ Forgiving +
    Similar to a loyal house pet, Bleu will never forget, but will always forgive. She understands that we are living creatures; we make mistakes, and should be forgiven, whether it’s an accident or not. She always gives second chances because they are one of her strongest beliefs. Everyone deserves that second chance at a friendship, life, love, or even happiness.

The Neutral Traits wrote:
    + Shy -
    It's not all bad to be naturally a little bit shy, but it sometimes does keep you from a good time. Bleu is simply cautious, and is generally more on the safer, quieter side of society. One thing she always says when people pick on her about it is: "Better safe than sorry". She's a sweet girl overall, you just have to get underneath that protective shell without breaking it.

- Mature +
    Sometimes it's hard to enjoy things as a child would when your mind has fully matured, but it will still get you father in life, and you will overall be more respected by the people that truly count to you and for your future. Maturity comes with age, but in Bleu's case, I guess it just came a little early.

+ Selfless -
    Sometimes thinking of others before yourself can get a little out of hand, but Bleu always means well. She sometimes has to be restrained when she does things like put her safety at risk for a stranger, but she does things like that simply because she knows it's the right thing to do, expecting nothing in return.

The Negative Traits wrote:
    - Self-Conscious -
    Bleu may be confident in her style, but when it comes to her natural looks, she has quite a few issues with her self-image. She doesn't think she's pretty, and that's why she dresses up so often. She's gorgeous, she just doesn't know it. Modesty is positive, but not when it makes you insecure. She just needs to figure out that she's gorgeous through-and-through.

- Literal -
    Bleu often doesn't understand humor, not because she dislikes it, but she almost always takes everything literally, within reason of course. She dislikes when people exaggerate or are sarcastic because it's very hard for her to differentiate. I've helped her learn the difference a little, but you just can't tell someone everything there is to know about something.

- Reserved -
    Bleu is never quick to reveal her feelings about anything simply because she's afraid of upsetting someone who might disagree. She may seem like she's not involved when asked to take part in a poll or vote, but she's instead just afraid of what people might say about her opinion.

- Skittish -
    Bleu isn't good with scary movies; in fact, she can't stand them. Anything frightening or surprising always gives Bleu a start, and she strongly dislikes the discomfort she feels when her heart stutters. She will occasionally cry when she is overwhelmed with these sensations, and it's all I can do to just get her to stop.

- Compulsive -
    Bleu often does things unconsciously on an instinct or urge, like fidgeting or nervous eating. She often snacks on peppermints she keeps with her and twiddles with the ends of her scarf. They're simply nervous habits, and she often doesn't even know she's doing it, especially when she messes with objects in her space.
Last edited by Diddlebug on Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:15 am, edited 10 times in total.
Diddlebug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Sweet-Paradise. » Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:10 pm

Link to your FC account:

Personality: Please give Blueberry a highly comprehensive personality. Your form will be chosen by the personality given to her. No word limit.
Reserved! Holy cow <3
My Box wrote:Hai! I'm .Sweet-Paradise. I'm moving into an account with my twin sister! As of now if you have anything to speak to me about, chat me up there.

.Sweet-Paradise.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fireflies. » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:29 pm

ɴᴀᴍᴇ ⤅
      This little girl's name is Blueberry, doesn't it just fit perfect for a lady such as this one right here? The blues just blend in so well, there are no words really to describe it. Even if you were allowed to change her name in this contest, I know I wouldn't as I do not believe there would be a better name for her actually. Alright, maybe blueberries are sometimes a little darker then her pelt colours but still, she has some dark ocean blue placed among her. Blueberry's has a few nicknames, normally she just likes to be known by her full name, it makes it so much easier are her exact words if you dare to ask her. However, that isn't the only name you can call her by, she only allows close friends to call her 'Blue' but there is one nickname she hates above all else. When other beans call her 'Berry', ugh, it's just awful in her eyes. To be honest, it makes this light blue female feel like she's frail and delicate, something she is not! Her full name is Blueberry Jane Forrest, it may seem a little old fashioned but she doesn't mind too much. As long as others don't make fun of her for it. [ sorry if full name is not allowed, I'll happily change it if you need ]
      Her mother's arms tightened around her in a warm and comfortable circle around her newborn child, the female's breath coming out in ragged pants of exhaustion. Though there was also joy blossoming deep withen the new mum's heart, it was such a pure emotion that it ranked so much higher then her tired mood. She knew it was a little girl, that much was clear but now what was the perfect name for her little daughter? She didn't want something everyone else would name their children yet she didn't want a name that no one else could possibly ever have.
      For days she thought about this, watching as the little girl eventually opened her eyes and began to move around more easily without her mother's help. She seemed to bounce as she moved, always a cheerful glint in those warm golden eyes of hers. One day with a joyful 'look at me mummy' the young child dashed away in a mad flurry to a bush of tasty looking berries. ''I bet these will be yummy! Aren't I clever for finding them?'' And with those words, the little girl began to grab one of those berries with her sharp dagger-like teeth.
      ''NO!'' The mother had dashed forward and scooped up her frightened daughter, a growling rumbling low in her chest. You see, the adult female had made a perfectly honest mistake, thinking that the berries were deadly but who could blame her for that. ''My girl, you must never eat those berries again!'' She was nearly shouting, her voice raising higher and higher. But she realized too late that her offspring had already eaten a few of the berries, fear instantly clenched her heart and gried too. Was her daughter really going to die after eating those berries? But she realized a few minutes later that they weren't dangerous in the least, they were blueberries instead.
      ''My little Blueberry,'' the mother whispered under her breath before speaking in a clearer voice. ''From this moment on, you will be called Blueberry.'' Yes ... that was the perfect name all along.
      And they ate blueberries from that very same bush nearly every day.

Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ⤅
      Seriously? Are you seriously asking that deadly question? Asking Blueberry if she is a girl or a boy will seriously bring on a rather snappy comment, meant to hurt you and maybe something to hurt you physically such as the female trying to actually bite you. Do not be surprised if this does happen, even if you made a joke about her gender she would probably be bitter towards you for the rest of your life. Alright, from a distance you might think that Blueberry is a male but when you get up close towards her, you would half to have half a brain and not be the very brightest dragon out there to ever think she's a male. Even when she's yelling, [ which is quite often actually ] her voice still seems sweet and isn't really loud. She has a female shape and would even be happy to show you the parts if it meant she could prove that she was a female. So, have we got this perfectly straight with no one at all mis-understanding? Blueberry is a female, likes being a female, would hate to be a male and it's unlikely impossible for her to change her gender in her lifetime.
      Aᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ⤅
      boop - I am making an effort to be more active, logging on everyday and taking a look around but I haven't been sure how to but in when it comes to conversations. I swore to myself that when I got my own bean, I would be much more active there. I am known as 'Air' on the chat.
      Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ ⤅
      On the outside
      Loyal
      Once dear little Blueberry has found something that is worthwhile by her standards, she'll stick to the task until it is complete or die trying. Alright, maybe it's pretty simple to befriend her at the best of times unless you maybe have got onto her bad side but she'll not end the friendship first if it has to end at all. You'll have to be the one to walk away from her, even if she doesn't like you she'll still remain your friend ... but you doesn't take it easy if they do leave her. Blueberry will just stay in the corner of the room for a few days, not eating and not answering to the comfort of the other dragons around her, it's as if she's actually left this world. Then, out of the blue with no warning at all, she'll come back around maybe a couple of days later and act like the whole thing never happened. But of course, loyalty with Blueberry comes in a two-way street, if she is loyal to you then you must be loyal to her unless you want to end the friendship. Despite her flaws, you will find that Blueberry can easily be one of the best friends you've ever had.
      Playful
      This little moments of hers can be so unexpected, one moment your having a massive fight with her and the next she'll be lunging at you with her eyes twinkling. After this stage, you'll be tackled to the ground with both of you often laughing your heads off, sides heaving for air to breathe. Oh yes, this little girl knows have to have fun if it's from stealing from a shop, surfing at the beach, playing with her fire breathing, scrolling down on the internet or just plain kicking a ball around. There's never a dull moment when you have this girl around, never a moment you'll feel even the slightest bit bored. Sometimes her ideas of 'fun' though can get reckless and even life-htreatening at times, she's be know to break her wing nearly beyond repair when she skates down the school hall and crushes head-first into the principal of the school. Ah, what a long week of dentention followed after that. Overall, Blueberry is good entertainment if you be careful around her and not agree to all her 'playful' demands without a second thought going through your head.
      Laid-backed
      This girl won't give a care in the world for even the most serious problems, she'll just laugh it off and give a dazzling smile, leaving you annoyed. If the world has going to end in one day, Blueberry wouldn't be at all distraught and concerned like everyone else, she would grab her things and do all the dangerous stuff she's always wanted to do. If you question her about this, she just replies hat if we're all going to die anyway, why not do have some adventures she's actually always wanted to do? If she's tried the adventures before, everyone just tells her it's too dangerous but why does the risk matter now? She's never been daunted by anything, if a bully took her money she would actually leap onto them and bite them until she left them begging for mercy. Because of this little case, quite a few other dragons in the school around her tried to avoid her, what if the little but fierce Blueberry bit them too? This isn't really true, these dragons were too quick to guess and assume such things, she's very easy-going if you don't get on her bad side which can be very frightening at times.
      Flirty
      A flirt is exactly what Blueberry is at most times, she's actually quite good at it too when she wins over the male's hearts with a few sweet words, she knows what she's doing. But she doesn't understand the hurt she can inflict when she leaves all the males following her behind to suffer ; to her it's just a fun little came and she doesn't mean for anyone to take her seriously. Because of this. she's got a few enemies that fell victem to her movements and were saddened when she rejected them, Blueberry's confused by their love. If she did understand what was really happening, Blueberry would stop instantly her fluttering eyeslashes and flattering comments right away, she wouldn't enjoy the experience at all but right now, this sort of act isn't going to stop anytime soon unless someone sets her straight. Even the males with mates, she's all over them and it actually makes them more of a challange for her if they're not single ; until the female in the relationship comes stomping over with a snarl painted on her face. It doesn't take much for her to flirt with you ; you just have to be hot and then she's giving you a wink. If she did ever get a boyfriend, her flirting would stop until she became single again or forever if she stayed with the male.
      Tomboy
      You won't find Miss Blueberry hanging out with the girls who are obsessed with makeup and skinny jeans, that's certain for the rest of her life. Even though she's could at the sexy act like these girls often are or at least trying to, she's often found hanging around with the boys or the girls who have the same reckless side she has. She'll be more then happy to play a game of soccer then to sit around and gossip about the other dragons of this age ; even if she doesn't know a sport she'll be more then happy to just give it a go and play it, testing to see if she likes it or not. Her parents and even her annoying little sister have trilled into her brain thousands of times, you don't know that you don't like something if you haven't tried it before. Of course, Blueberry will pay attention to this rule at some times, like active and energetic types of games but choose to ignore this rule at other times like trying new vegestables which she's sure she wouldn't like or putting on hundreds of different dresses for the school dance coming up. But sometimes she doesn't want to hang out with her group with is normally made up of rebals of the town and will just sit in the corner of the playground, listening to music with her headphones on. We all need our own space sometimes.
      Protective
      Blueberry is very over-protective over the ones she loves, including her two beloved children. She tries to shield the pair of them in every danger in life, making sure that they cannot be hurt. Actually, she's a protecter of all people [strike]or beans
      she loves, nearly always taking the blame and taking their place in a fight. She won't let her friends be bullied around at all, she'll prank the bully constantly while making his or her life completely miserble. Yanking her friends away from a big bean that comes along that could easily be very friendly, his size would make Blueberry already anxious, not for herself, of course, she couldn't care less about herself but for her kin. Heck, it isn't always her own kind she guards with her own life! Blueberry sees so much further then that, also making sure that baby animals are never harmed during the hunting season. She is strongly against slaughtering poor young creatures and their mothers of sport, covering her little forest 'babies' with blankets so 1. it hides them in the bushes and 2. it keeps them warm when the cold darkening night falls over the land. She often enjoys the company of baby fawns more then any other animal, no one knows why, actually, it's always just been a little bit of a thing for her.
      Stubborn
      There is none what-so-ever chance of trying to get Blueberry to change her mind once it has already been made. She sticks to her choices like a labrador dog sticks to their food. xD You might be going 'sure' when I say that and not believe me but it's completely true, if you have free time just stop by and watch one of the Blueberry tantrums. They can actually be very entertaining at times so bring down the popcorn and a chair maybe from time to time. The meaning for stubborn is ; 1. Having or showing dogged determination not to change one's attitude or position on something, esp. in spite of good arguments or reasons... and 2. Difficult to move, remove, or cure. stubborn means a bad quality of a person. If you think a person is stubborn, it shows that he won't accept anything. When you tell him to do a favor he ignores it. Or else he or she is obstinate or inflexible. Just ignore the person who's stubborn and do something else. This will help you to identify that a person is stubborn. Other words for stubborn is like being silly, impatient, headstrong , strong willed, difficult, intractable, pig-headed, obstinate, unyielding, insisting on something or simply sometimes just not patient. Stubborn people can sometimes have been spoilt in their lifetime, Blueberry is no exception at all, she has been very spoilt during her life.
      Curious
      Curious is a rather good word to describe Blueberry, she'll always be poking her nose into places it does not belong, honestly, it might get her killed one day. Nosy and curious actually would be good words. She's constantly wanting to know the many answers to to her millions - or billions - of questions that no one seems to know the answer do. It drives Blueberry bananas when other beans answer with a stupid 'I don't know' but not many people know the correct responses to her questions. Do you even know 'why is the grass green?' and 'why is the sky blue?' Questions like these, which nobody can hardly answer. If you want to know exactly how curious Blueberry can be, maybe the words I'm about to say will convince she of her rather foolish nature. When she was only a little bit younger then she is now, someone said they were sure they saw a ghost in the old haunted house and that it was coming to get them. Foolish Blueberry went to have a look around, no ghost of course but many spiders were hiding in the corners. Blueberry found that out the hard way.
      Honest
      Blueberry is very honest towards others, not caring or not being aware about hurt the tender feelings she may hurt, if this happens she'll just tell them to stop being a baby, toughen and grow up. Alright, maybe her remarks are cruel but at least they are straight to the point as if Blueberry has something to say, she'll just come straight out and say it. This little trait of her rather wide personality also makes her very honest, she won't try and keep something from you and besides, others know her secrets faster then she knows them herself. Most other female dragons try and stay away from her due to his but Blueberry simply doesn't give anything, it's always been a little quirk of hers that she's always despised those others of her genders. If she does have a female friend, they would have to have the same harsh, no nonense personality as hers but more then often, she prefers to hang around the guys, basically she's a tomboy.
      Brave
      Foolish or brave, what do you think after reading the personality she has gotten so far? Probably door number one but some of the nicer beans out there call her brave instead, it may be true, it may not be. Other people are yet to see the end result but that's a story for another day, of course. When it comes to going on the battlefield, she'll lunge herself at the very biggest warrior there without blinking an eyelid, attacking with all her never-ending might. If you want to know how far this trait will get, Blueberry would fight a battle that she cannot win, 100% rather then run away. Rather being a dead hero then a live coward. But will it comes to battling the emotions inside her, well, then this baby isn't so brave when it comes to that sort of thing. She'd rather race away at the speed of lights rather then fight with the raging storm of feelings outside in her. Maybe one day little old Blueberry will have enough courage to face both things but this day is still to come. So now you probably have enough information to make up your mind and we go around to come back to the first part of the question ; brave or foolish?
      Annoying
      Yes, Blueberry can actually be quite annoying at times, others snap at her after a while but who could possibly blame them for doing something so simple like that? She can be very clingy at times and bothers people a lot if you would care to pay attention, constantly pranking and playing jokes of others isn't a good way to make friends at first. The first few times is a good laugh and everyone can have a little fun with each other but time after time and it starts a bother you a lot. It won't crush her feelings if you tell her to get lost or something because she's irritating you so much, instead it actually take the exact opposite effect. She decrease doing her little sneak attacks from time to time, instead she'll increase her visists much more often. Before, she'd annoy you about once every few weeks, lose your temper with her and she'll stay with you everyday. Not to mention, the pranking will get so much worse then before, in fact, it'll be nearly unbearable. A good way to make enemies, ain't it Blueberry?
      Sarcastic
      It's probably not most pleasant personality trait to start as off with but it's an important one that describes Blueberry the best. She just can't help herself or doesn't even try and help herself in fact, she'll just have to throw a cutting comment your way, meant to hurt or severely damage your feelings. Sad as it may be, it's something that Blueberry does best and she isn't about to break her habit anytime soon either. In fact, she's rather proud of it by being so 'witty' even thought others tell her time and time again that it's mean and she continues on like this, she'll be a bully and end up with no friends. If this happens, chances are she'll just shrug it off as the words don't bother her in the slightest. She only acts this way to the dragons who have been cruel or nasty to her in the past and if she ends up with no friends, well that's just fine as she has next to none anyway.
      On the inside
      Bitter

wip
      Uncaring
      Blueberry doesn't care about anybody's problems but her own. Even if a crying child walked up to her and said her mummy had died, Blueberry would have her away with a heart as cold and unfriendly as ice. No, that just doesn't seem to be harsh enough to possibly even describe her. Lets say a bean trotted up to her and said one of her children had died ; she would probably react just a little more caring but no where near as distraught as any other loving mother would be. Probably just say something like ; 'oh well, it was probably their own fault mucking around again. well, at least it taught them a lesson that wouldn't ever forget!' This is only the beginning of the horrors that Blueberry could easily unleash without a second thought. She is rarely kind about anything, wiling to kill her own offspring in cold blood if it meant that she was the one to survive. Uncaring happens to mean ; Not displaying sympathy or concern for others: "an uncaring father [ mother in Blueberry's case!". Not feeling interest in or attaching importance to something. Synonyms for uncaring are callous, heartless, unemotional, unsympathetic, aloof, blasé, cold, cool, detached, disinterested, dispassionate, impervious, listless, nonchalant, passionless, unaroused, unconcerned, uninvolved, unmoved.
      Selfish
      Blueberry is a very selfish dragon, she wants everything for herself and would be perfectly happy to leave nothing at all for others. If there's a birthday party, she'll try and get the biggest piece of cake. If you ends up with a smaller piece then everyone else or even just the same sized piece as every else, she'll still chuck a massive crying fit until someone grows sick of it and gives them their food. See? It's this bean's sneaky but cruel way of getting things all for her, sad enough, it works correctly almost every time she tries. Blueberry is in this strange belief that the entire world is about her, that she should get whatever on earth she wants in only a few minutes. Selfish means to do for ones self and everything we do is for self, even giving to and helping others is done for selfish reasons...we do so to feel good about self... Some people do it in hurtful, mean and angry ways which is due to personality. (of a person, action, or motive) Lacking consideration for others; concerned chiefly with one's own personal profit or pleasure. But there is of course already another side to something such as this. Being selfish is apart of human nature. Everyone can be selfish sometimes.
      It means someone who is self-centered. This is completely true, there are other selfish beans out there, Blueberry is just a little more so. Other words for selfish are ; egoistic - self-seeking - self-centered - self-centred.
      Violent
      If you haven't already guessed it by now, Blueberry is very violent at times and she's not afraid to admit that fact when she shows of her hard muscle and deadly fangs. To most problems, her only answer is to fight and she's actually quite good at it too, lightning fast and strong makes her a dangerous foe, one that should be watched out for. It doesn't take much for her to get all fired up and when this happens, you should avoid her but she has one flaw when it comes to fighting ; she always underestimates her enemies which could prove fatal for her one day. Blueberry is too over-confident of herself, she thinks that she can beat anyone even against impossible odds and the thing that makes it worse is that she never backs down from a fight. Even if she was severely wounded, she would give up, still fighting weakly, it would have to be the other dragon to surrender and let her go or them killing her.
      Bully
      If you looked at Blueberry's true colours and her real personality, you'll find she is a complete bully without a moment of doubt in her mind. She'll pick on just about that's under her size or just too weak to possibly take her on. And sadly, the smallest of us all are mostly the children, she will shove a child to to the ground without a second thought [ even doing it to her own children ] and savagely enjoy watching them suffer. How could someone do something that cold-blooded to someone that might ittitate you every once in a while but other then that, has a pure heart and is completely defenceless. Well, Blueberry can commit this sort of stuff without even blinking an eyelid! It isn't just little kids though they are her main targets, teenagers can sometimes fall to be her prey as well. Small teenagers though, of course, nothing that can possibly put up a fight. She would like to bully someone so Blueberry has like four beans on her side targeting one victem. Too bad she doesn't have any real friends who would help her with that type of dirty work.
      Ambitious
      wip
      Anti Social
      wip
      Serious
      wip
      Cunning
      wip
      Independent
      wip
      Lost
      Behind all those sarcastic comments and violent threats hides a lonely young girl who just isn't too sure of herself anymore, struggling to get through the challanges that life holds. She yearns for company but pushes others away at first glance, a different personality hides under all those other harsh layers which she never reveals. Deep down, she's actually pretty kind and playful but it takes a very special beanie to pop her little bubble or crack open her shell to find a girl who acts like this. In this rare case that this does happen, chances are she'll be a fair bit nicer to everyone from there on but of course, not all her less friendly traits will go away completely, she'll still have the same fire in her that she had before. She doesn't know what to do with her life, something dangerous probably but she's just sick of hearing other dragons talk non-stop about their futures while she's stuck in the deep end. I wish you good luck trying to get her to admit it but she longs for someone special in her life that can brighten up her world and always be there for her. Maybe someone with the same burning flame as herself, maybe someone who sticks to the back of the crowd.
[/strike]
Last edited by fireflies. on Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:42 pm, edited 22 times in total.
juliet
mood ;; content
doing ;; playing with the pups
relationship ;; single and ready to mingle [ bi sexual ]
with ;; myself
thinking about ;; they're growing up fast!
rp status ;; open to rps, romantic or friendly
fireflies.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -=Elita=- » Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:42 pm

Name: "My name is Blueberry, but I prefer to be called just Blue now."
Link to your FC account: Here (:

~I am a lady who sings of songs, whispering through my heart so strong~

Can one be such as this? A mother? A giver? Songstress or dame? Come closer my child, and let me tell you, of a one who is all of these, all in the same:

-=To never a stranger she shall meet=-
♪♫To the world I shall open my arms and sing to you, Come on in♫♪

"Even when I was just a young bean, barely able to walk, I always had an affinity for others. I guess I get it from my mother. She was outgoing too. I find no hardship in greeting new faces, in fact, I don't remember ever feeling shy at all. I was quiet, but...... I never felt like a stranger. In fact, I remember very clearly when I was younger of a bean, not much older than I was at the time who was just the opposite. He was quite the odd one. Always by himself, looking inward but never joining or engaging the crowds he watched. I remember seeing him and feeling so.... so sad. Why would he separate himself like that? I never could understand. See, back then, I thought that all beans were as social as I was, and most all of them were to a degree, but this, this was new. I'd never seen, or even considered the fact that some of us would be shy. It was foreign. How can you be shy with so many friendly beans calling to you to welcome you into them and their group? But as it was, there were, and one of them was sitting just across from me, his dark fur somehow making him half disappear into the shadows of the foliage around him. And he just sat there. Looking on at the other beans minding themselves with an expression that I could never really give a name too, even now. It's the look you have when you want to do something so bad, but, you really don't know how. And that hurt me inside. I just couldn't help it. I guess I just could not stand the feeling of being alone, even if I was just imagining it. It's awful. So, without even thinking twice about it, I went to him. I remember the look on his face when I came up and just sat beside him out of the blue. You would laugh! But I just did my best to smile and make myself look as welcoming as possible. I said hi, and he kind of said it back, and it took a little bit of coaxing but, by the end of the day, it was like talking to someone who had never spoken before. Excited but nervous at the same time, but willing, so willing, to give it a try. We left, and I haven't seen him since, but, there was a moment before we parted ways that just hit my heart. This bean, of whom I didn't even know the name of, turned to me with a smile on his face, and said 'Thank you for talking to me." The smile was small and his voice was quiet, but I could hear and see genuine gratitude in him. That is the best feeling in the world to me. To make someone else feel as if they are appreciated, even if it is someone I've never met before. Especially if it is someone I've never met. I just love other people too much. I want to make sure that I leave a positive impression on them of me, and help make their day just a little bit better. I want them to remember that there is someone who cares about them, and wants them to know that they are cared about. Even if it's through something other than conversation. I want every action I make to say, 'I care'. I guess that is why I love to sing. It's a way for me to show others how I feel and care about them through song. And music appeals to everyone, not just the outgoing beans like me, or the shy ones. Voices carry volumes to people, you just have to be brave enough, and love others enough, to let it out."

-=A secret of herself, she will not keep=-
♪♫Oh, you know the dark places of my heart, Even those I wish to forget♫♪

"As much as I try not to, I just cannot bring myself to lie. About others, about myself... It's impossible. My parents always told me that silent tongues lead to conflict, and I know it to be true. I have watched so many beans fight with one another, so many friendships break, all because one was not honest to the other. They kept whatever was bothering them inside. I guess that is a lost virtue now-a-days. How hard is it to just be honest with one another? No problem is going to be fixed by keeping your mouth shut. I guess that's why other beans are suprised whenever I open my mouth. Just because I do not speak a lot, does not mean that I can't be honest.... And I never mean to hurt anyone. Truth is truth, whether you like it or not, but then again, some beans just can't understand that I guess..... my mate was one of those beans. Even though he knew it was the truth, he never approved of me saying it out loud. Especially when it came to us.... so many times he would either shut down or get irritated, mad even, because I was honest with him about a problem we had. I do not wish to be difficult, but if something needs to change or be fixed, then it should be changed or fixed, not griped about without doing anything.... That is what he was there for, to give me someone who I could talk to without fear, and me for him. At least, that was how it was supposed to be. That's how being mates work.... but.... enough of that I guess. Even with my dear friends, especially with them, I need to be honest. It's not like I'm very good at hiding whatever is bothering me anyway. If I'm angry or upset and need a shoulder to lean on, I tell them. Trying to bottle it up and deal with it myself would only make it worse. I just hope others feel like they can come to me in the same way I go to them.

-=Many a small hand she will cherish and hold=-
♪♫Children come and I'll lavish you, Love and faith and finger paint♫♪

I've always loved children. Just they way they look and speak and how innocent they are, it just pulls at my heartstrings! To watch them interact with each other and how they learn and perceive things is just interesting and charming. Before I had little ones of my own, one of my favorite things to do was babysit the children of my fellow beans. And how much fun that was for all of us! And how much energy they have! We would horseplay, then search for monsters in the bushes, leap from rock to rock without touching the ground, toss balls of moss to each other..... oh the games we would play. Running around constantly in search of new adventures, and even the quiet ones would come to my side and have me build with them or paint leaves with berry juice. All of it was great, but, I always enjoyed bedtime the most. Getting to tuck them into my pouch and lay there and tell them stories and sing them lullabies until they fell asleep.... Then just to lay there myself and watch their beautiful eyes close and wonder what wonderful dreams they are making for themselves. I rest better feeling the weight of a baby in my pouch, or the warmth of a child wrapped in my paws. Then I had my own children, oh my beautiful, wonderful children. I never knew that I could love anything as much as I love them. To do all the things I've done with other bean's children with my own..... It just made the games we played that much sweeter. Even now, though they are grown and not so little anymore by any means, I still wish for those days were they would trample over me and play with my tail just a little bit too roughly. I still have the leaves they painted for me, and the dandelion crowns they weaved in my pouch, close to my heart. I can still see them making them, getting juice everywhere, staining their fur and sticking it together in smelly globs, they looked like colorful hedgehogs! Especially Leo. He never could do things half way, even when it came to messes. It would take me hours to get his fur clean and untangled, then he would just go out and find the nearest mud hole or leaf pile or berry bush and get dirty all over again..... And my dearest Nixie.... She went through this faze where she loved to braid. She'd braid her fur, my fur, make dandelion crowns, whatever she could get her paws on, much to Leonardo's dismay. I remember one time when she wanted to braid some rose buds into her fur. They made her look just adorable, but, she forgot to think about the thorns. So, when we tried to get them out, they wouldn't give! I spent hours gingerly trying to untangle the stems from her fur without tugging too bad, and poor little girl, she just cried and cried the whole time. By the time I was done, her fur was a complete, uneven mess no matter how much I groomed it. She didn't come out of my pouch for a month until her fur grew back! Oh me.... I will never forget..... Those two, they are they best things that have happened, and will ever happen to me for as long as I live. Who knows, maybe in the future I'll be lucky enough to have another child and start the cycle all over again, but until then..... I'm just thrilled to have Leonardo and Nixie. "

-=Attentive to those of young and old=-
♪♫From those we raise, from those we respect, age is just a number♫♪

"One of the biggest lessons that my mother ever taught me, is that I needed to take into consideration the well being and feelings of everyone around me. 'No matter how young or old they are, always treat others with respect! Treat them as you would like to be treated!' she told me, and I sure do hope I live up to those expectations. I have no trouble with the younger end of the age spectrum as I've told you before. I love children, so caring for them and honoring them comes easy to me. It's the other end that I struggle with sometimes. Thankfully, most of the older beans are very kind and love to hold a conversation, but... there are some, mostly the dark colored ones, that just get under my skin. All grumpy and everything not exactly how they want it.... it's difficult I admit. There are times that I wish I could lose my temper but, I just cant. They have been through a lot before us, and they deserve respect. The grumpy ones I just do my best to let their complaints and remarks slide off. I just try and do my best to attend to them to the best of my ability. All the effort is worth it though. I don't look for praise when I help someone, but its the praise that makes me keep holding onto my mother's words. There was one time, I'll never forget, when I was younger. My mother had taken me along with her to get some food for our den. While we were foraging around, another bean appeared, an older lady bean with the most stark white coat you'd ever seen. Even when I was little I could tell that she had a a lot of age on her. Anyway, she sort of joined us in our searching, She didn't speak, she just minded herself, but it was nice to have another bean with us. After a while, my mother and I had collected all the food that we could fit into our pouches, and it was only then that we realized just how dark it was, almost night time. My mother scurried to me in a rush, and told me that we had to hurry home. It was almost dinner time and we had to be home before my father returned so he wouldn't worry about us. 'Plus I left out some fruit to dry out in the sun. Oh I sure hope that nothing has gotten it!' she worried, and began to drag me along. Before we left, however, I turned back to look at the old bean as she was reaching up in vain for a pretty colored flower on the tree above her. She had been trying to reach that flower most the entire time we were there, but we were too busy trying to hurry to get our food that we didn't notice. But now I did, and I felt bad for her. No matter how she stretched, or moved, or climbed, she just couldn't get it. Her old body wasn't tall enough, and she was to frail to climb the tree past the roots to get to it. It was then that I stopped my mother for just one second, and ran back to the old bean. The old bean was just elated when I dropped down from the tree with the flower in my jaws that she crushed me in a hug. 'Thank you little one. You just made an old bean very happy.' she said. I remember feeling so good about that deed, that I had helped someone's day be a little bit better, that I wanted that feeling over and over again. It wasn't until later that I learned that that old bean had searched hard for that flower so that she could give it to her late husband's grave on their anniversary..... That is the biggest lesson of all.... 'Treat others as you would like to be treated, because you will never know what storm they may be walking through.' No truer words have ever been said."

-=Yielding as the wind and cool as the stream=-
♪♫To the East, to the West, I shall go where you need me♫♪

"Even when I was younger I had a very mellow streak in me. Well, I guess easy going is a better word for it.... Either way, whatever the term is, I don't let a lot of things bother me, whether it is anger or something annoying or, anything really. Most of it seems to roll off my back, and I rarely get frustrated. I guess that is the reason why I can love children so much. I don't let the little things bother me, even when they rip the fur off my tail or tear the stuffing out of my favorite pillow... I just let it go. There is no point in getting irritated or angry, and it only causes problems anyway. I especially hate it when beans start going at each other. Arguments pop up sometimes, I know, but once the snarling and growling begin, that is when I sit back and try to get situation to simmer down and come down to a compromise. Problems that pop up between other beans don't ruffle my fur, so it always happens that they would come to me for advice or to vent or cry because they knew that I could take it and not let it bother me. I became a kind of go-between for beans, which I didn't mind. I'm glad that they trust me enough to come to me with their frustrations, and I'm glad that I am the type of personality that can help them that way. Besides, like I've said before, you will never know what other beans are going through, so why should you let some comment annoy or anger you when they might be going through something at home. Or what right do you have getting irritated by a bean's personality when they are doing nothing but being themselves. Things will always get under your skin or bother you sometimes, but you have the choice whether to let it bother you and rifle your emotions, or let it slide off your back and forget about it."

-=But standing strong as that of an iron beam=-
♪♫Waters pull me through the sound, Silently I stand my ground♫♪

"I knew that this would be brought up sooner or later. I don't mind talking about it, but, it's just hard. I'm honest when I tell you that I don't regret mating Base. I never will. And I'm honest when I say that I was happy with him, and that I loved him, even now. But things happened and.... there is nothing that I can do to change it except to accept it and move on. I determined in my heart a long time ago that I would not let this beat me. No way. There is still so much for me to look forward too and be strong for. I have my beautiful children, my home.... I still love taking care of little ones and talking for hours with my old friends. I try to never let it cross my mind what I lost, I just have to believe that there is something better in the future for me. I must be strong until then. I have nothing but hope and the present to hold on to. I'm sorry but I just don't wish to talk much more about this. I'll just get me into a mindset that I do not wish to be in. My fellow beans here need me and that is all that matters. The future will come when it comes."

Edited August 19 @ 4;20 pm
Last edited by -=Elita=- on Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:20 am, edited 3 times in total.
-=Elita=-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peppermintleo » Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:10 pm

Name:
Her name will as directed, remain Blueberry. However, I could see no other name worthy of fitting a beautiful girl like this.

"Please darling, call me Blueberry. That is, if you need to know my first name. I would prefer Ms. Blueberry, because it is more fitting and proper. I don't mean to sound nit-picky, of course. But I believe all should be proper, polite and above all, posterious."

Blueberry will stay as a female, of course.

"My gender? I am nothing other than a dazzling female. And I wish not to be considered anything otherwise. I thank you for understanding this."

Polite

Proper

Regal

Caring

Understanding

Link to your FC account: Here!
I haven't been very active, because I'm a non-owner and my tablet hates the chat so much. But I'm trying very hard to be active!

This is more beautiful bean I have ever seen!)
Last edited by peppermintleo on Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
call me pure / he-him pronouns / transboy
ImageImage Image
peppermintleo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bellumii » Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:33 am