Re: Koi Koi Inu #17

Postby BlackWren » Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:24 pm

I hope you don't find my comment rude Dreamer, but this contest is almost two months old. Don't you think it's past due?...
    Sorry if I'm out of line for asking. ;^; I'm just curious as to who will be the new owner.
[ Formerly Dave Egbert/bad ideas dave/Cherry-Prince ]

What's up fam! I'm Wren, and my life is a dumpster fire! ✌
Mostly come on now a days to check my messages. I'm not active on DA or anywhere else really anymore so don't feel bad if I don't reply for a while! I come and check messages every month or so.
DnD is my active hobby and I'm invested in Critical Role quite heavily :D
Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

DATH
BlackWren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Akemi » Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:50 pm

I'll end it on the 21st ^^
Queen Akemi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby symmetra » Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:05 pm

Yeah so, I might not be able to enter..
ImageImage

matt / grown up
i have NOT abandoned this site,
i'll just be slow for a little while longer.
symmetra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aniki » Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:13 pm

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

♫ Username:
Hello everyone my username is Aniki. Not sure what it is about this name that I am drawn to but ever since I read it in a book somewhere I have been attached to it.

♪ Name of Koi Koi Inu & Meaning:
Since she is based off of a choir from Uganda I thought it would only make sense for her name to also come from Uganda. I have picked the name Mangeni (Pronunciation: man-geh-nee). Her name means "fish".

♫ Personality:
Vivacious, affectionate, and feisty, Mangeni is an audacious little lady with a bit of a daredevil streak. Very adventurous, she won’t back down from the prospect of expedition. Confident in what she does, Mangeni can be rather strong willed, doesn’t fluster or get offended easily, and will not yield to a proposed challenge. Whilst an expressive type, she tends to keep negative emotions or problems to herself, not wanting to push her burdens on others. Though she may not look it, she has no qualms about getting dirty or into muck, and likes being the first to plunge into the unknown.

♪ Extra:
I looked up the children's choir and I found this song. There was just something about this song that spoke to me and I can picture her dancing to it along side a river to it. The song is called "Oh Uganda" and it's by Aziz Azion and Mwamba Childrens Choir.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Aniki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Akemi » Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:29 pm

Dave Egbert wrote:
═══════════════════ ═══════════════════

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯Image✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Nice to meet you my username's Dave Egbert but feel free to call me Dave. I just changed my username from ♞Sebastian Michaelis, that's the reason Trixters picture has the signature of "Sebastian" on her. ;w;
✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯Image✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
I chose the name Trixter for this little girl for many reasons. First of all, I love the name. I think it suites her well, as well as her sparky personality. I also haven't owned a character yet with that name and would love to give this name to her.
✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯Image✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
✯ Trixter is very adroit which means that she's able to adjust her personality to get what she wants from others. Whether she tries flattery, being polite and other things, it's usually fake in order to manipulate others.
✯ She's also impulsive. This can put her in sticky situations where she rushes into a dangerous place without thinking.
✯ Oddly enough she's very selfless. She puts others before herself and would stop at nothing to please someone else. She often says with a smile that "not all trixters have to be selfish"
✯ This is a given; She's playful. She loves to roughhousing, playing with others, playing with herself or even just pawing at a friends face. She especially loves playing tricks on others. Trixter will often bound around like a puppy when she's playing, which makes her quite a sight to see.
✯ Also a given is that Trixter's outgoing. She easily wins others over with a bright smile and a contagious laugh. Her happiness is contagious, and also her accepting air of confidence.

Dave is winner! Sorry it took so long!
Queen Akemi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me