Re: HO #3

Postby Novi » Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:08 pm

1. Why are you so sexy? Because I am a goddess. o3o I rule over all the monkeys in the world! I AM THE GODDESS OF LOVE AND SPACE, TIME AND DEATH!! I CAN SEE INTO YOUR MIND!! I CAN SEE INTO YOUR SOUUUULLLLLLL
Ahem.
I mean whut. ouo
2. What would you do if I was your mom and I took all the milkshakes in the world? Well, my mom and I aren't exactly on the greatest terms, so I wouldn't be surprised there....
But, I would panic and kill you with a bendy straw if you take away my oreo milkshakes. ene AND IT WILL BE BLOODY.
3. How would you react if a purple gorilla jumps out of a garbage can with a banana, threatening to take your kids? "PFFT, TAKE MAH KIDS, I DUN WANT 'EM."
What? They're complete brats and they're always screaming like a banshee, like, "Why can't I go skydiving, Mommy?" and "Why can't I jump off a bridge, Mommy?" and "DAMMIT MOM I WANNA PLAY IN THE DRYER."
...The last one is sixteen//shot

LULNO I DUN HAVE KIDS. they scare me omo
4. Why do you think this sexy beast ( no 2 ) is what you deserve? I'm not going to lie and say "he looks like my boyfriend/uncle/cousin/brother/father that passed away last year sobsob boohoohoo" and try to guilt trip you. No, I'm not like that. Honestly? I want him because of his looks and the ideas he brings me. I've been working on drawing humans, and this boy looks interesting to draw. c:
-sits on you- PLUS I'VE BEEN A REALLY GOOD MONKEY GODDESS THIS YEAR SANTA.
5. Not a question but your mom. eno MOMMEH?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!?
Mom: I'm beautiful and there's nothing wrong with me!
Me: KITCHEN, WOMAN. YOU'RE NOT IN IT.

//shot dead by allllll teh ladies in teh world eue
Now that the existential crisis has passed, I'm not leaving! Sorry for the momentary scare, folks!
Novi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Secret. » Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:43 pm

For No.1

"If we were both Apples, I would sneak into your bowl... and I love apples."
Last edited by .Secret. on Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This signature doesn't currently exist. Please ignore it.
.Secret.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Puffee » Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:58 pm

For #1 ;;
      "I have a deadly, neon pink, glowy sword thing - and I'm not afraid to use it... Will you go out with me?"
      "Suddenly you're even sexier than Yuri."
Puffee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby not a talking cat » Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:07 pm

1. Why are you so sexy?
    i'd prefer it 'smexy',not sexy. but anyways,i'm so sexy in many ways,for example,i'm your daughter. i am sexy in many more ways,but there would be too much to list.
    2. What would you do if I was your mom and I took all the milkshakes in the world?
    be really sad but i would still let number 2 smother me with kisses,yet i would look at you and grab a chair and make you sit it in and take your pancakes and waffles away. and then i would have purple gorillas come out of a trash can with a banana and threaten YOUR kids. i would also eat nutella in front of you,along with chocolate and vanilla ice cream without letting you have any.
    3. How would you react if a purple gorilla jumps out of a garbage can with a banana, threatening to take your kids?
    i don't have kids D: but if you mean my characters,i would punch that thing in the stomach and chin,then start beating it up in a way. lol. also,i would squish the banana instead of eating,i'm allergic. hehehehe,i would probably grab my kids' hands after that and take them to the world of milkshakes without you where they aren't banned from me.
    4. Why do you think this sexy beast ( no 2 ) is what you deserve?
    because he is so smexy and i don't think i've owned a male anthro before. plus,i'm handing you my soul. he is the smexiest character i have ever seen,i also think i deserve him because you banned milkshakes from me.. also because that sexy beast is like a legend to me,he's my second dream character,aside from aiden.
    5. Not a question but your mom.
    yes,you are my mom. an abusive one ;w; lovely one c;
Last edited by not a talking cat on Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
      she/her ✦
      i draw sometimes!
      kazuha main, future scara main

xx semi-active!
      i check back here occasionally
not a talking cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby susie. » Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:04 pm

1. Why are you so sexy?
I'm am sexy because I am Alucard. When am I not sexy?

2. What would you do if I was your mom and I took all the milkshakes in the world?
It depends do you take all the ice cream the milk all the cows and the sugar, all the things to make a milkshake? If you do, I will follow you and poke you for the rest of your life and repeatedly say Can I have a milkshake until you give me one. If you don't take the things to make a milkshake I'll shrug it off and make my own milkshake. Cause you can't tell me when I can't have a milkshake!

3. How would you react if a purple gorilla jumps out of a garbage can with a banana, threatening to take your kids?
I would be friend this gorilla because jokes on him I don't have any kids.

I think I deserve the sexy beast number two because then I would have a child to take care of, and defend from the giant purple gorilla. I will take great care of him and I will be sure to draw him in my sketch book all the time. And give him the awesome name of Star Swirl.

You took my milkshakes! You should know. And plus you adopted me, you're my real mom.
yo.
adult user|artist
she/her
🪓
susie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kyum- » Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:20 pm

1. Why are you so sexy?
I'm boss. AND ONEW'S STILL BETTER THAN MINHO >has nothing to do with anything< //shot

I'd shake you up. eue Jump out of every corner and scare you crapless. 8D

>throws Yuri at the gorilla< HAVE HER.

Caz he's a smexy beast. vuv

At least my mom's better than your mom, pshhh vuv
currently wip (or forever idk)
but have a gif of my day6 boys <3
kyum-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goddess Sword » Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:22 am

1. Why are you so sexy?
I am? ;D;

MY MILKSHAKE BRINGS ALL THE BOYS TO THE YARD- -Shot repeatedly until dead-

I have kids? WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN AND WHY WAS I NOT MAKE AWARE OF IT :U

Because... He's sexy, and, um, apparently, so am I? And because pie .3.

Mommy, why did you take that little kid's milkshake? She seems really sad now. I think you should give it back- NO NO PLEASE DON'T HIT ME I TAKE IT BACK YOU CAN KEEP THE MILKSHAKES .A.
ImageImageImage

Current time and date:
May 30, 2021 at 4:10 PM EDT.
Currently:
~Oops 🤪~
Goddess Sword

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LightningStrike3 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:20 am

1. Why are you so sexy? I am sexy because you called me sexy, but sexy is an opinion, therefore I am both ultra sexy and obtain no sexiness at the same time.
2. What would you do if I was your mom and I took all the milkshakes in the world? The milkshakes need to be rescued... Meh, my mom's bond to die sometime and if she's doing something as evil as taking all of the milkshakes in the world, she needs to be stopped. So, I would get an atomic bomb and blow her up and rescue all the milkshakes for myself and become the new ruler of milkshakes and then only those who become my friends or bow down to me or give me money can have milkshakes too.
3. How would you react if a purple gorilla jumps out of a garbage can with a banana, threatening to take your kids? Bro, you got the wrong person. I don't have any kids. If I do have kids I'll let you know and then you can have them, but for now maybe that guy has some that you can have *points to random person*
4. Why do you think this sexy beast ( no 2 ) is what you deserve? I deserve the sexy beast of no 2 because he is the sexy beast that I have been looking for. I've been needing a sexy beast like him for a while now to draw and role play. Now, I deserve the sexy beast, because I don't have a sexy beast yet and he'll be the sexiest of all the beasts at my place and he will be taken good care of and won't be murdered by my other characters no matter how jealous they might get of him.
5. Not a question but your mom. I thought I blew you up with the atomic bomb already? Oh no... The zombie apocalypse is here! Save the milkshakes!

If Told You What Was,

boopadoopadoopdoopdoopadoo
Hello there.
I am just a simple Lightning,
so if you wanna talk
or have any questions
feel free to pm me.
I get bored easy.
That is all.

Art shopDA
boopadoopadoopdoopdoopadoo

Would You Turn Your Back On Me?
LightningStrike3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caesol » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:27 am

1. Why are you so sexy?
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ tell me more

Yo ma, you better share some with me or I'mma gonna holla' up in yo' grill, yo you know wut I'm sayin'?

Plz take them. Hide the evidence.

because even though he smiles and looks generally happy because of yo' base, I will make him evil and conniving and he will steal souls and make all the little girls magic girls and sell them to constellations or something woo hoo <3. I will make him great.

i know
Not really on CS as much, so almost all of my pets can be traded for art of my oc's

Click here for more info
Caesol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oddly Shaded » Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:31 pm

For #1