Re: Blane - Readopt

Postby cakepopcat » Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:44 am

Name: Hmm.. c; How about Maria?
Short personality: You wanted short, so I'll tell you in one word. 'Creative.'
Tell me about her eyes: Her eyes are to her a symbol of happiness and creativity. She feels they're Christmas colors, and Christmas is a time of Joy and Happiness.
cakepopcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MangoLuv » Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:58 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Name
Saga
❝Seeing one❞ in
Old Norse

Personality
Saga is a really quiet and mysterious girl, her stare can make you flinch. Although she may seem independent and bizarre, her attitude and conscious is tender and sweet. She has a thing for young ones, she's always there to help. Nothing is better than caring for children, it's a miracle to have such pure and innocent beings around you.

Tell me about her eyes
There have been rumors going around about Saga's exotic eyes, that her deep crimson eye sees the past, and the green one beholds the future; is she a witch? Saga witnesses,"flashbacks," or,"quick flashes," from each eye. Many people have walked up to Saga, trembling as they heard their future or their hidden past. No one knows if her lips speak the truth, but they still become concerned about their actions.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Last edited by MangoLuv on Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:08 am, edited 3 times in total.
I'm quitting CS.
After 3 months without CS (Summer vacation), I realized that I don't really need it anymore. There's no point, and I don't feel like I fit in here.
It has become boring, and there are some things about CS and the users that I dislike.
ChickenSmoothie is not really for me.
Goodbye.

I will be online for less than a week. I was hosting a contest and need to give out the prize
to the winner. So for now, I'm just waiting.
MangoLuv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galaxy❄ » Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:59 am

Name:
Wing

Short personality:
Wing is known for her quick thinking and selfless personality. She thinks about others before herself in tough situations that include herself and friends. Wing doesn't put herself above others like the stuck up popular jellybean dragons do. (I'm not saying that anyone's JBD is stuck up) She has a lot of great ideas and the occasional bad idea. But, she isn't afraid to admit any screw ups.

Tell me about her eyes:
Wing's eyes were once both green, the color of her father's eyes. She lived her parents for quite a long time. Her mother's eyes were red, light an apple. The night her father left her and her mother was the night her mother died. Coincident? Maybe. Her mother lay in her arms as the life left her body. One of her eyes become a dull gray while the other eye just dulled to a softer red. Wing let her mother slip from her arms onto the floor. Wing looked into a mirror that sat propped against the wall. She let out a gasp as she saw figured out why one of her mother's eyes went dull gray instead of dull red. One of Wing's green eyes were missing. Instead, there was a red eye. Tears welled up in her eyes as she looked back down at her mother. It has been unknown how Wing got her mother's red eye when she died. Wing just lived with her new red eye and threw to the side any questions about it.
[ Other Means To Contact Me ]
Twitter : @IceTabby | Tumblr : @somethingridiculous | Discord : FallenGalaxy

Galaxy❄

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ruse » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:02 am

name;; kailani { 'lani }
    Unlike some, I've decided to change Blane's
    name; a new owner means a new beginning, so
    not add to the package a new name? Kailani means
    "of water and sky" in Hawaiian, which I found very
    suiting due to her sun-like marking on her back
    and the soothing blue she dons. Plus, I can really
    see Kailani relaxing in Hawaii. 'Lani is her nickname,
    as some beans can't simply afford to take the time
    to pronounce the beginning.

short personality;; misunderstood, reserved, curious
    'Lani is a misunderstood late teenager who'd
    rather not socialize; yet, aspires to explore the
    world around her. She flees from areas that might
    offer her attention from others. She'd rather bask
    in the comfort of nature than murmur with fellow
    beans. Nature beckons the bean to come and share
    its calm ways, to explore what others don't care for.
    Other beans might stare and ask about the bean
    who talks to plants, but even they have hobbies
    or habits their friends may not exactly be fond of.

tell me about her eyes;; those cursed things
    She hates them. She believes they're a curse,
    as they always seem to attract wandering eyes.
    She was bullied in school for her unique eyes, as
    well as the lack of developing horns. These things
    left her to travel the path of decreasing self-esteem.
    Worst of all, she absolutely hates how the two colors
    represent her favorite holiday; as she believes they
    disgrace such a wonderful time of joy.
TODAY, TODAY OPENS LIKE A WOUND,
───────────────────────────────────────────────

██████
██████
i'm ruse. i like games a lot lol.
adult + she/they pronouns ❤♪
icon: dupllo dA + sig: cpt-mini
─────────────────────
info: 01 abt 02 🌆 03 kalons
x
❤ミ

──────────────────── AND YOU ARE THERE.
ruse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meep Meep » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:04 am

Name: Clair

Short personality:

She is very Introverted, this means....
•She has a quiet energy............................
•She is self-contained and reserved..............
•She listens more than she talks..................
•She has good powers of concentration..........
•She thinks, then acts..............................
•She thinks quietly inside her head...............
•She feels more comfortable when alone........
•She prefers to focus on one thing at a time....
•She prefers to work "behind-the-scenes" rather
than be the center of attention...................

Tell me about her eyes:
Honestly my heart just melts for these beautiful beans with different
color eyes. This girl, she really just sees things differently. You know
how the older 3-D movies look without the glasses? Like two pictures
overlapping eachother, one each a different color in shades. This is
how she sees everything wherever she goes. Her eyes were both green
when she was a beany {baby bean} so once her left eye began to darken
and turned blood red, and her vision changed she had trouble getting
used to it, walking straight that is. Her doctors tried different things to
"fix" her eyes but finally they gave up. She liked her new look and feel.
She did discover that when she went to watch a 3-D movie she didn't
need the glasses! This was her one escape from her 2 color world.
Last edited by Meep Meep on Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Meep Meep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 4kcuo » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:09 am

Name:
Her name would, no doubt, be Blane.

Short personality:
I know Blane very well, me being a good friend of Blazer's (Olivia the Shark) and I want to keep Blane's personality much the same but perhaps changed a bit since I can't roleplay her as well as Olivia could :P

Blane is rather motherly; she likes to keep things neat and orderly as possible, and is often times a bit dominant. However, when Blane is around her friends, she becomes a crazy, spunky girl of energy and pizzazz. Blane gets friendly with people very quickly and loves to share those special moments; she's tender & loving at just the right moments. She can be anyone's friend, and make even the most depressed people excited and happy about life again.

Tell me about her eyes:
Blane has the most gorgeous eyes. She was born with them, a trait carried on from her mother; her father had lovely apple-green eyes that sparkled when he laughed, but her mother's a duller red that reminded Blane of dead man's blood. When she became older, her mother used to joke about how Blane's happy spirit and loving personality had been the reason that her red eye was so much brighter than her mothers, and who knows, she may be right.
with school in full swing i'm likely going to be mobile-only except on weekends, sorry guys!!

[ da ] [ tumblr ] [ toyhou.se ]
you can call me cuo if you'd like!
i love to draw!! & i adore art trades! hmu
4kcuo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby garnet. » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:10 am

Gaila
Gaila was once an arrogant, nasty, condescending and belittling bean, however, she has changed very much. After Gaila lost her sight, she began to realize, with every passing moment, that beauty is not what you see on the outside, but what is on the inside and that, that is what really counts. Over time, Gaila changed a lot and became a much nicer character to be around. She is by no means perfect, she has a temper to match the heat of a volcano and gets very moody when she wants to, but she is also empathic and kind hearted. Despite having her own problems, she does care a lot about others problems, although she does tend to enjoy being the center of attention, whether it is about her sight or otherwise. She is still a drama queen but she now uses that more to fool around than anything else. Finally, she can still come across slightly arrogant sometimes, though she never really means to
Gaila has complete heterochromia, basically meaning her eyes are different colors. However, she is completely blind. She was once a very vain bean, always trying to make herself more beautiful, she always thought that heterochromia was the most luxurious sign of beauty she had ever seen, so she strived majorly to get eyes of different color. One day, Gaila met a lady, who claimed that she would be able to change the color of one of her eyes. Gaila was thrilled by this and was completely set on it succeeding. However, in meeting her, the lady was disgusted by how arrogant and disgraceful Gaila was, so she did change her eyes, but at a cost. She deemed Gaila to never be able to see the beauty of her new red eye, or any other beauty at all, by rendering her permanently blind. So while she had gotten her wish, she was cursed to be blind for the rest of her life.
Image Image Image
ImageImage
garnet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AustrianAce » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:19 am

Meet Jul

Name:
Jul.
this name was her parent's idea. Jul was born on christmas eve, and since her eyes were so different- one green, one red- her parents decided to name her the swedish word for christmas. her parents were swedish, but they knew english too, and knew that Jul could have a double-meaning. you pronounce Jul like the english word Jewel, and her parents knew she was their special little jewel.
Short personality:
Carefree---Loyal---Strong Willed---Swedish (accent) and Proud---Perfect Angel---Motherly
put all those together and you have Jul!
Tell me about her eyes:
Jul wrote:Well, first of all, one is red, and one is green! I love my eyes, they make me different from others, they distinguish who I am. There's nothing much to say about my eyes, because even though they look different, I don't feel as if they attract much attention from the people I love, know, and trust. And those are the important ones, not the ones who don't see past my "weird" eyes. The ones that matter are who see me on the inside; and trust me, I am not weird!
Last edited by AustrianAce on Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
AustrianAce | She/her | Aspiring Veterinarian | Alpine Aces Kennels
ImageImage

AustrianAce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stoatkiss » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:21 am

Name:
Minnesota
It's a native American name meaning 'sky-coloured water'.
I think it fits her because the reminds me of the sky and water. Every marking actually has a double meaning for me:
The yellow: the sun, and the shore or beach.
The blue base: Both the sky and water.
The lighter blue markings: clouds and waves.
So, all in all, I believe this name fits her, and has personal meaning for me too.
Her nickname is Minne (Mini)

Short personality:
{Optimistic}{Gullible}{Cheery}{Dramatic}

Minne keeps up a 'keep on the sunny side' attitude. This quote actually crops up a lot in her everyday speech, and is often followed by an upbeat, 'even when it's raining!' Her metaphorical glass is always half full.
It's very easy to trick Minne into believing almost anything.

Tell me about her eyes:

WIPWIPWIP
stoatkiss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby biribiri » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:49 am

Name:
Nina

Short personality:
- Energetic - Passionate - Fanciful - Hot-blooded - Disorganised -

If you're going by sheer energy, it's hard to beat this girl. She's always up for something new, but enjoys big thrills and excitement the most. She's passionate about anything that she gets a focused interest in, and often ends up searching the most random and useless facts wherever she can. Fanciful means that she gets carried away by her daydreams and fantasies, though it's pretty easy to snap her out of them once she realises what's happening.

Unfortunately, Nina's temper is fairly short and she has a tendency to get irritated very quickly if she's badmouthed. As for her organisation skills, even her thoughts are jumbled and scattered around like petals in a breeze. She is very poor at keeping track of a lot of things at once.

Tell me about her eyes:

Nina wrote:My eyes? Well, I guess you can see that they're differently coloured. I always thought they're kind of cool, especially at Christmas, you know, then I match with everything else! My mum always told me that my heterochromia was a gift, but now I'm an adult, I know that it's really just genetics. Did you know that colourblindness is also sometimes passed on through genes? That's not a condition I have, mind you. Though you must admit, the sheer thought that we might all see the world slightly differently is just incredible-

Ah! Sorry, I just realised that I started my rambling again. Sorry to chew your ears off there! -wink-

Well, if I were able to put a word in edgeways there, I think that the complementary colours of her two eyes are wonderful, especially with the blue of her fur. The strong colours just gave me such a lasting impression of a bean who packs a punch, the lively and energetic Nina.
Last edited by biribiri on Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:27 am, edited 3 times in total.
biribiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me