Re: Kiamara #225 Adopt me!~

Postby CaptiveLegacy » Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:33 am

carrie911

Estrella
The name means 'Star' in Spanish. Since her design deals with stuff in space, I thought the name 'Estrella' would suit her well. Also her favorite things in space is stars, so her name represents her passion for space and the stars c:

Female

Her favorite object is space is a star, though it isn't the star itself. Its the creation of a star.
Stars are born from stars that have died, they are 'reborn' from the parts of another, the collapse of a star with all the radiation and energy that it puts off then destroying the old but gives birth to the new star as everything gathers up again. The idea of it fascinates her, to her its a beautiful thing that happens out there everyday of our lives.
Last edited by CaptiveLegacy on Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:54 am, edited 4 times in total.
--------------------------

hello! i'm currently in graduate school so sometimes
I get swarmed with work and cannot access cs as
much as I can! feel free to drop a pm if you want
to chat or have any questions, and if I haven't
responded please don't mind sending
me a reminder ✉ !!

myo's : open!
kalon site

--------------------------
signature art by _silentsiren_
CaptiveLegacy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiesen » Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:33 am

Opps double post!
Last edited by Kiesen on Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kiesen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nowi » Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:34 am

Euterpe - Ashley Lyons
    please listen to this while you read my form -
    I was listening to it while I wrote it and I think
    it creates ~mood~

Where are you, dearest brother mine?
    I can't recall the meaning of time
    My thoughts may last a moment,
    a lifetime, a year, but...
    why are you not here?

Where are you, hopeless brother mine?
    wasn't it you who saved us every time?
    Won't you find me now?
    Won't you bring me home?
    Why can't I remember your name?

There was nothing but a flash of light
    followed by the darkest night --
    How is it I cannot recall?
    The vestige of your memory
    aching deep inside of me --
    Have I died, after all?

Where are you, frightened brother mine?
    I still feel a chill, sliding down my spine
    The fear inside my heart
    was etched into your face
    what has happened to us?

Aah, it was such a painful flash of light,
    calling forth the darkest night --
    How could I have let you follow me?
    We were thrown into oblivion,
    but my final vision
    was the sight of you,
    in the light.
    There's always been something about the stars that I've admired. I've never really been able to place what it is, but I think it made me who I am. Whenever I doubt myself, I look at the stars, and they remind me of my purpose. I haven't yet found that yet, but I hope that someday, the stars will speak to me. They'll tell me what I'm here for.
    I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of time. I'm afraid of time passing and never knowing my purpose, why I was given life. I feel as if the only way to learn that is from the stars.
    -- [vesta] --

Username: sugarkitty.

Kias name: Vesta [the name of an asteroid in the asteroid belt]

some basic info: left-pawed, heterosexual (but not interested), introvert, birthday: February 15th (aquarius)

Favorite space related object and why (planet, star, event etc): Vesta is fascinated with the Chelyabinsk meteor, the meteor that recently flew over Earth this past February. She is immersed in studying the event and analyzing what could have happened if it had hit the earth at a different angle or if it had flew over in a different location. She loves hearing about space junk coming to earth, and she studies all different types. It also makes her quite excited to learn that the Chelyabinsk meteor happened on her birthday.

Personality: Vesta is very gentle, sweet, and quiet. She is very thoughtful and curious, and she always has her nose in a book or something similar. She is always eager to learn and discover new things. From a young age, Vesta has always been interested in space. She sees herself reflected in the stars and hopes to someday learn from them why she is here and what she is meant to do in this world. She is quite insecure in herself and tends to believe she's not capable of doing things. She often discourages herself from doing things simply because she believes she can't do it. She is, in fact, very talented and intelligent, but she doesn't see that in herself, instead seeing the qualities that she doesn't like about herself.
    Vesta is incredibly sensitive, and becomes increasingly upset when people inslut or tease her, even if it's in a joking manner. She can often become quite reserved if such events happen for a prolonged period of time. She has a very gentle heart and is often affected greatly by even small and simple matters. This also makes her quite empathetic, and she is an excellent listener. She is always open to listening to others' problems, and she knows exactly what to say to comfort someone. She tends not to be very sociable, instead preferring to remain at home and study.
    Every night, Vesta sits outside and looks at the stars. She feels as if they 'cleanse' her, and she uses them to forget about all the bad things that have happened to her, instead focusing on the positive memories she has experienced. The stars make her feel comforted and happy, and it is one of the only times that she feels at home. Vesta also has a strong love for her brother, and enjoys his company, even if it is just for a while.

Quirk: Vesta stutters. To her, it is just another flaw. It provides another opportunity for others to tease her, and it makes Vesta very insecure. This is one of the reasons that caused her to be so quiet and insecure, as it always seemed to pop up at the most embarrassing moments.
    Since Vesta stutters, she tends to enjoy singing, since when she sings, she doesn't stutter. She tends to sing to let out her worries and her fears, often when she is watching the stars.

Likes: stars, astronomy, the chelyabinsk meteor, quiet, peace, reading, her brother, space junk, everything that has to do with space, watching the stars, being surrounded by nature, rain
    Dislikes: war, bullies, being teased, her stutters, snow, thunderstorms, being in large crowds, socializing

Vesta's book: Vesta carries a book with her wherever she goes. It contains all her important memories, people, places, events, everything that makes her who she is. Anything that she believes makes her unique goes in the book. It may include a compliment she received, an event when she made a difference, somewhere she had been that made her happy, a book that she enjoyed, whatever she feels like putting in the book. It was a suggestion from her brother, a way to make her feel better about herself. Since he suggested it, Vesta was determined to create it to make her brother happy (and hopefully herself). Vesta looks through her book every night, determined to someday get over her fear of 'herself.' She never lets it go, as she believes it's one of the only links to her true self.

a few last words; I know my form may not be as long or as detailed as some of the other ones, but I would greatly appreciate you considering my form. This kiamara is just gorgeous, and she really connected to me from the beginning. She would be my very first Kiamara, and it would mean so much to me to be the lucky owner of her. I've always wanted a character that stuttered, since I have the speech impediment myself, and the moment I saw Vesta, I knew she's be perfect. I put everything I could into this form and it would mean so much to me if I were to win her!
    Thank you so much, Windy, and good luck to everyone <33
Last edited by nowi on Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:03 am, edited 4 times in total.

i am no longer that active on cs.
    i am looking to trade all of my pets for art or fr!
    if interested you can pm me or send a trade c:

i am still using all my ocs!

if you would like to reach me you can contact me on flightrising!
nowi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IzzyBee » Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:39 am

Image form here
Username: -IzzyBee-
Kias name: Quinn
Favorite space related object and why (planet, star, event etc): Why quasars of course, what is a quasar? According to Wikipedia a quasar is;
A very energetic and distant active galactic nucleus. Quasars are extremely luminous and were first identified as being high redshift sources of electromagnetic energy, including radio waves and visible light, that were point-like, similar to stars, rather than extended sources similar to galaxies.

This her her favorite thing in the solar system because they are so bright and entergetic as she is. She loves seeing the colors in bursts like they are in a quasar, in fact, people have come to a consensus that they are the auras around massive black holes! They may not be visible, but Quinn certainly can visualize them with her mind's eye are many artists can. She likes to get her telescope out and pretend that she can see the quasars in the sky, even though we don't really have real detailed pictures of her favorite thing in the night sky, she find time to study them when she can, especially when she can't sleep.
Last edited by IzzyBee on Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
IzzyBee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ardra » Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:43 am

Username: Ardra
Kias name: Calypso
Favorite space related object and why (planet, star, event etc): Her favorite space object would have to be quasars. The reason being they shine brighter than stars, but are nothing like them, which shows her that she may not be famous like the 'stars' but she can sure shine just as brightly as they do.
Love of my Life

What should I even put here now?

I do stuff on here sometimes...
Ardra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Puffcorn » Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:56 am

Username:
Kias name: Aurora Pulsar
Favorite space related object and why (planet, star, event etc):
Reserve
Last edited by Puffcorn on Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Puffcorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Amber. » Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:11 am

Username:
.Amber., but im just so in love
with this kiamara, so can i start
telling you a bit about her now....

Kias name:
Her name is Solaris, Latin for solar,
she was born during a solar eclipse.

Favorite space related object:;
Solaris's favourite space related event
is the rare solar eclipse, most dont
remember their first moments alive,
but Solaris most certainly did. She was
born during a solar eclipse, after she was
given the ok, she was taken outside, she
saw it in all its beauty, it dazzled her, and
inspired her to study and draw planets and
certain events as her hobby, Solaris didn't
forget that event, it was rare, special, and
beautiful, just like her.

~ Simplicity is beautiful ~

Last edited by .Amber. on Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:31 am, edited 5 times in total.
.Amber.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ∅blivi∅n » Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:24 am

Username: Clockwork Monster
Kias name: Infinitum -Latin for infinity
Favorite space related object and why (planet, star, event etc): Infinitum loves the concept of space itself. It fascinates her how it can go on infinitely and never stop. She likes to wonder what is out there and what makes it work. If everything is made of something, what is the blackness that just seems like a void made of, if anything. She wants to know where matter comes from out there and most importantly, does it really go on forever? It is not something in outer space, but space itself that captures her attention.
∅blivi∅n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChristainAnimalLover » Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:33 am

"This is ChristainAnimalLover. She hopes to adopt me!"
You can call me "Cal", it's shorter...
"I won't say, just call me Minshara (Min-shh-are-uh)"
"I'm female of course."
"My favorite object is the star Ship Enterprise - I just love to watch that spaceship soar through the sky."

"The Enterprise is a beautiful shape with great curves and slopes. She enjoys watching it go around planets and through nebulas. When the Enterprise goes into warp speed, I just hold my breath. It amazes me to watch how fast such a huge ship can zoom through space so fast. The Enterprise is my absolute favorite thing out in space. It can come and go, travleing in many different directions throughout the day. Nothing else in space moves that much, nor goes in different directions. It is as though the Enterprise traveling around rebels a bit against the naural order of things. Making it more unique, having a entertaining view."
Because of her fasination with the Star Trek ship Enterprise, she has taken the nick-name "Minshara" which is a class of planet. An "M-Class" or "Minshara Class" planet is like earth, it can support life. She hasn't told anyone her real name since she first discovered this series when she ten!

Last edited by ChristainAnimalLover on Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
art by Wyer

art by Wyer

Rabby | Ren | Pine

DeviantArt

toyhou.se

[url=*]Carrd[/url]

Credits: open book | star gem | shield | cake | </>
ChristainAnimalLover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery