Re: Kiamara #126

Postby Guepardo » Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:27 am

SURVEY CARD

Name?:
    Yes, why don't you tell them your name?
    My name is Fanti.
    Your full name...
    My name is Fantine. Most call me Fanti, though. My name means "childlike" in French. It fits me, I guess.
    You guess?
    Well...

Gender?:
    Ugh. It seems like someone is blind, huh, Gue?
    Fantine, hush! It's a simple survey, just take it.
    I don't see why I'm taking such a time consuming question sheet. Pardon me - survey. I could be doing something interesting right now!
    Fanti, please... Not now.
    Yeah, I am a female for your information.

Age?:
    Haven't you heard that you're not supposed to ask a lady that question..?
    -glares- Look Fanti, just because you ate your last Reese's Peanut Butter Cup doesn't mean you can act like this!
    -sighs- Fine, fine. I'm 20. Ish.
    You're supposed to answer the questions truthfully, Fanti...
    I'm 19 years old, almost 20.

How do you describe yourself?:
    Well, I believe I am silent, shy, and -
    You're trying to provoke me, aren't you..?
    Yep. For making me do this.
    ... We can go for a long hike after this.
    Yes! Alright, I describe myself as sarcastic, humorous with my friends, outgoing, childish, flirtatious, adventurous, creative, persistent, stubborn, sly, sneaky, independent, rebellious and slightly indecisive... That pretty much sums up me, I think.
    Thank you.
    Why, your welcome.

Happiest memory?:
    Happiest memory..? Err... I don't know... I-I can't decide.
    What about the time when-
    No! I know now! It was when - nevermind...
    How about-
    I've got it! I've got it! It was when I was a young Kiamara, and I went to the beach. There was seafoam there, and I ran through. My friends came after me. We ended up having a foam-fight. Best day ever.

Favorite food/drink?:
    Gawhh..! How nice of you! Wait - you do plan on buying me some, right?
    No, just answer the question.
    Aww... Fine. My favourite food would have to be an eclair. The creaminess, the lightness and the chocolate just completes it all. I love them... But I love cream puffs, too. Creamy things, yay!
    She likes eclairs better, trust me. She won't be able to decide herself...

Crush?:
    Crush? Yep. I've got one on this guy.
    Fantine, please don't make me repeat myself. We've already been through this. You have to answer your questions correctly.
    -ignores- Naw... I don't have a crush on that old dude. Just messing with your mind. I have a crush on this guy, though. Jekyll... Such a cutie, right..?
    Oh, so you're just not even going to listen to me now?

Biggest quirk?:
    Quirk, quirk, quirk... Umm... Quirk... That's a funny word... Quirk. Qu-ui-rk.
    -sigh- It seems as though Fanti's lost interest. I'll tell you what her biggest quirk is.
    Quirk. You know, "qu" sounds weird. Qu, qu, qu.
    She always drinks a lot of orange juice after brushing her teeth. She thinks it tastes really good and refreshing...
    It does taste good!

Worst fear?:
    Fantine's worst fear is probably... Eating something that might be poisoned...
    Eeep! That would be horrible. But, no. What I fear worst is... Caterpillars... I'm sorry, no, no. That's not my worst fear. It's dragonflies... Uh-huh... No joke that time. Have you seen the size of some of those suckers..! Terrifying...

Most embarrassing moment?:
    Oh, umm... Hehe...
    Your most embarrassing moment, Fantine...
    Yeah, it's embarrassing, so it's private...
    C'mon... You've answered the questions this far, you can answer this one...
    Okay, I know that. -deep breath- My most embarrassing moment was when I was in a big group of other Kiamaras, and then I got eggs splattered on my head. Someone was throwing them down from the roof, and it was only hitting me. The whole group laughed. I never hung out with those guys again. It took days to get the egg smell and eggs out of my fur!

Greatest achievement?:
    D'aww... My greatest achievement was making a giant, and I mean giant, birthday cake for my cousin. I was so glad he loved it. It was a chocolate and vanilla cake, half and half.
    It was really messy, though...
    -laughs- It was all over my fur!

Goal in life?:
    My goal in life is to have a happy family. I really want to have my own offspring some day... I find little ones so cute...

If you could have anything, what would it be and why?:
    Well, I would want to have a family, like I just explained.
    Okay, now why do you want a family?
    I want to have a family because I have always wanted, since I was little, to look after and love little ones of my own, and to have ones to love me. To have a nice, loving mate to snuggle up against everyday is a secret desire of mine. I've always wanted to have a loyal and long relationship. I think it would be amazing, to wake up to a family. A loyal, caring family. Everyone wants someone to care about them...
    D'aawww... I never knew that...
    -glares- Now you do.

Any final words?:
    Well, I don't have any final words, but Fantine might...
    Why, yes. I do. Do you want to hear a riddle?
    -sigh-
    Okay, let's just say all of you do. Here I go...
    There is a shop that reads:
    Buy 1 for $1.00
    10 for $2.00
    100 for #848e92.00
    I needed 913 and still only paid #848e92.00. How could this be financially viable for the shop-keeper?
    I'll leave you to ponder on that...
Last edited by Guepardo on Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:39 am, edited 8 times in total.
Guepardo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXShadowskyXx » Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:52 am

SURVEY CARD
Name?:
"I'm Lia!"
Gender?:
"I'm a Female duh!"
Age?:
"I'm 14 Years old."
"I am very bouncy and energectic. I am artsy, but most importantly.... ADVENTUROUS! I am always looking for an adventure to
Happiest memory?:
Favorite food/drink?:
Crush?:
Biggest quirk?:
Worst fear?:
Greatest achievement?:
Goal in life?:
Any final words?:'

WIP!~~
thank you for all the memories <3
xXShadowskyXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cheeb » Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:59 am

HUGE WIP!<3 Thanks! ouo

SURVEY CARD
    Name?;;
    Aurantiaco wrote:Oh, um, hello there. Is this a trick question? I'm always kind of prepared for this kind of situation. *sighs* W-well, my name... it's Aurantiaco. It means "orange" in Latin, and I personally don't like it... but I can't complain. Aura is my nickname, and I think it's better than my full name...

Gender?;;
    Aurantiaco wrote:As far as I'm concerned, I'm a female. I know I'm not all that pretty or pink, but I'm a girl for sure...

Age?;;
    Aurantiaco wrote:Oh, I'm only 17. In human time, that would be... hmm. I'm not exactly sure.... around 4 years old? *blushes* I'm sorry if I made a mistake in saying that, I hope I didn't....

Happiest memory?:
    Favorite food/drink?:
    Crush?:
    Biggest quirk?:
    Worst fear?:
    Greatest achievement?:
    Goal in life?:
    Any final words?:
x

“the world is full of magic things,
patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper.”
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx― w.b. yeats

my twinmy damy kalons

x
Cheeb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiverice » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:13 am

Hey! I'm Shiverice, and I talk like this.
Cassia wrote:And I talk like this!

SURVEY CARD

Name?:
Cassia wrote:I'm Cassia, nice to meet you.

Gender?:
Cassia wrote:Um, I'm a girl. I don't look like a boy, do I? ^^'

You look very girly, stop being so insecure, Cass! -playfully nudges-

Age?:
Cassia wrote:I'm 17 :3

Cassia wrote:I think I'm a pretty cool Kia. I have a lot of friends and stuff, so I think I'm pretty well liked. I'm pretty calm, it takes a lot to make me blow a fuse.

Happiest memory?:
Cassia wrote:My happiest memory? Hmm....probably about a year ago when I went on a picnic with all of my friends.

Favorite food/drink?:
Cassia wrote:Orange Dreamsicles -licks lips- I love anything orange flavored.

Crush?:
Cassia wrote:-blushes- Me? Have a crush? Pffttt, no way -blushes even more deeply-

Cassia has a big crush on Rio.

Biggest quirk?:
Cassia wrote:-laughs- I don't have a quirk! -looks up proudly-

Don't flatter yourself, Cassie. Whenever you get nervous you put your paw on your nose. You're also very proud.
Cassia wrote:-puts paw on nose- Hey, that's not true! -goes crosseyed and looks at paw on her nose and slowly takes it off-

Worst fear?:
Cassia wrote:I'm fearless!

-rolls eyes- Cassia is afraid of the dark.
Cassia wrote:N-no I'm not! -blushes-

Cassia wrote:Probably this survey -glares at Shiver-

-laughs- C'mon, Cass.
Cassia wrote:Okay, okay, probably the other day when I went outside to get my mail without brushing my hair and Rio saw me.

Greatest achievement?:
Cassia wrote:One time, I made Rio laugh! -blushes- Just kidding, my greatest accomplishment is probably the painting that I made that got in to the art museum!

Goal in life?:
Cassia wrote:I'd love to become a famous artist some day.

Cassia wrote:This is really embarrassing but....love. True love.

Any final words?:
Cassia wrote:Final words? Pffftt, I'm not dying or anything. Well, it was a fun survey ^^
Shiverice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Missy. » Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:06 am

SURVEY CARD

Name?: Dream

Gender?: Female

Age?: Teen

How do you describe yourself?: Well, I suppose i can be a tad annoying, though my life is laid out for myself. I have been told i'm humorous and sweet

Happiest memory?: When I helped the poor at the soup kitchen

Favorite food/drink?: Orange Soda

Crush?: None yet, I suppose

Biggest quirk?: I twitch sometimes… Its a annoying

Worst fear?: I am afraid of the ocean…

Most embarrassing moment?: When I fell on top of my friend in front of everyone. It was so embarrassing!

Greatest achievement?: I made a an ice-cream stand and sell ice-cream!

Goal in life?: I want to donate every moment of my day to help the community

If you could have anything, what would it be and why?: I don't want anything but a happy environment because everyone needs stressed and we all need world peace

Any final words?: I love her!
going to be on hiatus, i'll come on time to time
.Missy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swurk » Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:41 am

SURVEY CARD
Name?:
My name is Ariel, I know what you're thinking. No it's not from that movie.
Gender?:
Female last time I checked.
Age?:
I'm 17. Also since when was it polite to ask a lady her age? Or was that her weight?..
...Well if you haven't noticed yet some people say I have a bit of an attitude. I think they just don't know anything about me -snorts- I don't know I'm just not easily understood. Oh lets not forget sassy and underestimated.
Happiest memory?:
-sigh- those were the days, we all have a 'gang' when we're little right? Like just a few friends that do stuff together. Well I was about 13-14 and we were out by a lake just chillin' and the sun had been setting you know? We were usually out after dark, it was in the summer and me and one of my friends we're sittin together near the water just talkin' and I leaned over and we just sat there for a little just talkin like friends.
Favorite food/drink?:
My favorite drink is fanta, no doubt about that. My favorite food... hmm probably fried shrimp.
Crush?:
Nope, nadda, never again. Been hurt to many times.
Biggest quirk?:
Oh god this is embarrassing. ._. Sometimes when I zone out or something and my eyes catch a flash of something moving near me I flinch as if it were coming towards me.
Worst fear?:
Drowning. Ever since I fell through the ice that one winter day I've been terrified of swimming, period. I mean I'll still go in like creeks and maybe shallow rivers and stuff but nothing above my leg length.
Uh... I don't think I've really had any.. I kind of do my best to keep me from having embarrassing moments.
Greatest achievement?:
Making all my wonderful friends who have managed to deal with me all this time<3
Goal in life?:
The goal of any kia really... I don't see why I should be so special and I'm not gonna be one of those beauty stars "Too stop world hunger."
No need to be rude...

Ugh, fine. My goal is to find a guy that is able to deal with this and maybe have little kia's some day.

This is going to totally cliché my personality. Eck. But what I really want is.. ugh this sounds so weird but I want someone who will be there no matter how rude I am, someone that knows how to deal with me and will be there forever. Not something that will be there for a few years.
Any final words?:
Is this the end? It's about time. I don't see why you people need to know so much about me.
Last edited by Swurk on Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Swurk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

= orange . juice = kiamara #126 ;; my form | :complete:

Postby Spare » Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:05 am

Key:
Me - #808080
OJ - #FF9A0D
    My form is done! ;u; I had so much fun doing this, seriously. <3 & of course, I had a bunch of fun of having the chance to bond with this wonderful girlie. :'D Good luck everyone! ^u^

[[ ]]

What is your name?
      » My name is Orange Juice - pretty awesome, aye? I bet you're jealous, haha. ;3 But you can call me OJ for short, which is what most Kiamaras call me; I don't like it when I'm simply called Orange. :c
    What gender are you?

» Pfft, I'm a female, silly! cx Is it really that hard to notice?
    How old are you?
      » I'm fifteen, and my birthday is on the seventh of June. 8D
    How do you describe yourself?

» Hm, this shouldn't be too hard - the main thing I can say is that I'm a huge chatterbox, hehe. c; So I can probably get a teeny weeny bit annoying sometimes...okay, maybe not a teeny weeny bit, but you know what I mean! I'm also really outgoing, if you haven't already noticed, and I have so much boundless balls of energy I could explode! *u* But I'm still a nice and caring Kia - and I help out whenever help is needed! Though I can be a bit clumsy sometimes, woopsie.. ^^' I'm also pretty childish, kind of immature, sporty, a dreamer, and often gullible...you get the point~ I'm quite a joker, too - it's fun playing around with/teasing other Kiamaras. :B
    What is your happiest memory?

» Oooh, my happiest memory? I have a lot of wonderful memories, it's hard to choose my most happiest and best one...but I think I'll go with the time when me and my family went to visit a chocolate factory about eight or seven years ago. It may not sound like such a big fuss, but it meant the world to me! It was only a little old factory...however I didn't understand or care that much back then, so I was jumping up and down in glee! :'D My eyes were bloomin' like flowers, and I've literally got a whole bar of photos from back then (see what I did there? Hehe! x3). Sadly the factory has been destroyed now, but I have a little clip with a (fake) mini-chocolate biscuit on it. I wear it most of the time since my hair is quite scruffy.
    What is your favourite food or drink?

» My favourite food is sour gummy worms (and every other candy that is sour)! eue My dad doesn't really call it food - 'cause it's not so healthy -, but who cares? I'm the one doing this survey. Bl
    Do you have a crush? If so, who is it?
      » I know I'm still kinda young...but I do have a crush, if you really wanna know; his name is Kouta. Or at least I think that's his name, haha. x3 Oh wait, you wanna see him? Sorry - here he is. I bet he's a pretty awesome guy. ouo' Though he doesn't even know I exist...hooray. Let's celebrate. :U (But I hope I can have a chance to meet him in the future. ^^ <3)
    What's your biggest quirk?

» I have this really odd and weird quirk of tapping my right foot/paw against the ground whilst I'm talking to someone. I know, I know, it's unusual and lame...but I don't have a single clue about how this started or when it started...and now I can't stop, even though I try! xP
    What's your worst fear?
      » Me? Have a fear? Pssh, as if. I don't have time for fears these days - I'm way too busy enjoying my life. B-but okay...I'll admit it.I have Hodophobia, which is the fear of road-travel. There are so many accidents every day, so many people and animals injured or killed...I can't stand it. That's why I always stick to walking. >n< Bless these poor creatures.
    What is your most embarrassing moment/memory?

» Um, I think it was when I ran up to a random kiamara that I thought was my mum. ;^; I hugged the kiamara tight, closed my eyes and said 'I love you'. I didn't even bother looking up at the kiamara's face...it was at a large kia festival too, crowded with hundreds of creatures (such as kias' and other species) so everyone laughed at me. u-u I got lost and I was crying my eyes out so my sight was blurry - this was when I was about six, so nine years ago maybe? Hnng. Can we move on now? ;-;
    What is your greatest achievement?
      » I'm not sure if this counts, but I'm just gonna leave this here: being the happiest girl in the world. c:
    What is your goal in life?
      » My goal in life is to be a succesful, cheerful, and healthy kiamara, and to be the girl I am now. C: With a small but wonderful family to call my own...and I hope I can complete my '101 things to do before I die' list, too! Mehehe. <;
    If you could have anything, what would it be and why?

» Three wishes. Actually, a million wishes. No wait, an infinity number of wishes. So I wouldn't have to worry about anything, and I could just wish any time I want for anything I want. I so many wishes I can't even count how much I have. But some of the wishes would be to grant everyone's dreams and to help all those that are suffering from various things. :')
    Any final words?
      » I never realized surveys were this much awesome and fun to do! :> I'm glad you enjoyed it! I thought you wouldn't, but I was wrong. ^^ Pfft...I would happy do some more, I think this has now become one of my favourite activities 8D~ Spare, could we perhaps- Of course! I'll go look for some in a minute. Woo! Hehe. Hm, Spare, do you think Neveah would like to do some surveys with me too? Sure, I bet she'd love to do that. [:
Last edited by Spare on Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:43 pm, edited 24 times in total.
Spare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Isa Novak » Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:37 am

Name

How do you describe yourself

Happiest memory

Favorite food/drink

Crush

Biggest quirk

Worst fear

Most embarrassing moment

Greatest achievement

Goal in life

If you could have anything, what would it be and why

Any final words

HUGE WIP
xxxxImage
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxxImage
▬▬love▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxxxxxxx🌙 ©

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬yourself▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xMy name's Isa, nice to meet you!
xRemember that each day is worth
xxliving and I hope you make the
xxxxxxxxbest of yourself.
xxxxxxxx Love yourself

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx愛してるよ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxxxxImage
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxxxxxxxImage

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Isa Novak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vulpine-Poltergeist » Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:42 am

SURVEY CARD
Name?:
Zeno wrote:" 'Sup? The name's Zeno, nice to meet ya! It's pronounced Zee-Noh, not Zeh-Noh, by the way!"

Gender?:
Zeno wrote:"I'm a male, everyone! Male and proud, woo hoo!"

Age?:
Zeno wrote:"Approximately 15 years of age, my friends. Though, Wolfy is-"

NO TELLING .n.

Zeno wrote:"Well, people say I'm a naturally calm person.. But others say I get out of hand with a few things- not flirting, they mean making stuffed animals!"

Happiest memory?:
Zeno wrote:"Um... Probably when I found out that my mom was having a baby sister! Though... I don't see them often anymore..."

Favorite food/drink?:
Zeno wrote:"Favorite FOOD? That's watermelons! Drink? Monster energy drink!"

Crush?:
Zeno wrote:"Uh- uh... It may be wrong to say this, but... I have a crush on Viridescent...."

Wolfy/me wrote:>u> Ha, you're blushing!

Zeno wrote:"N-no I'm not...!"

Biggest quirk?:
Zeno wrote:"Well.. Unlike most guys my age, I adore making plushies and giving them to orphanages!"

Worst fear?:
Zeno wrote:"Finding out that someone I know has died... A bully used to pull that "someone died" trick on me every April fools' day.."

Zeno wrote:"When I accidentally discovered I like toymaking.. You see, I was in a factory and they assigned me to toymaking, and I ended up covered in stitched cloth.. But I loved it!"

Greatest achievement?:
Zeno wrote:"In relation to the embarrassing moment thing.. The day later, I created a PERFECT doll! Everyone loved it! Though, it took a bloody SIX HOURS to make..."

Goal in life?:
Zeno wrote:"My goal is to make sure every child is happy- ..Is that like Santa..?"

Zeno wrote:"Well... A-anything..? Um... Probably a chance to work with Santa... Maybe? Like.. A Santa for orphans!"

Any final words?:
Zeno wrote:"YES. I want to say that I also want a pet llama. •u•"
Last edited by Vulpine-Poltergeist on Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image Image Image Image
We're a system, but most of us are just here for the pets!
Vulpine-Poltergeist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Akemi » Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:36 pm

SURVEY CARD
Name?:
Olivia

Gender?:
Female

Age?:

Olivia@ Well for me I think I can be funny,active,playful,and all the positive stuff but I do have my bad days and when people get on my nerves
Dreamer@ Same here but I can be snappier than her

Happiest memory?:
Using our imaginations and playing in a forest,having an adventure

Favorite food/drink?:
Orange popsicles of course!

Crush?:
None but we can flirt in our heads

Biggest quirk?:
Were both huge procrastinators

Worst fear?:
Spiders..eww.

Olivia@Trying to catch a fish but fell into the water in front of my friends
Dreamer@Tryig to do something awesome but it ended up being stupid

Greatest achievement?:
Olivia@Winning in my favorite contests
Dreamer@Doing daring things and not get a wound

Goal in life?:
Both of us to be the greatest artists we can be!

We want artist equipment so we get better!

Any final words?:
Olivia@Hmm..none
Dreamer@Nope
Queen Akemi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me