My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kiamara # 117

Postby bsktcase » Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:49 am

Name: Derico
Kiamara of your choice:Cosmic Owned by:Snow! ( http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/i ... 1353835395 )
Relationship with kiamara:These to are close siblings they love watching movies together and lots of other stuff. He has a brother in law Knight(Owned by Miscellaneous) and a niece (Not named yet owned by:Derp wolf) he also looks up to his older sister and loves her to death. He will do anything to help Cosmic he likes to protected her even though he is little and younger. He tries everything to make her proud of him. He even would help her with his niece.

Still WIP will add more
Last edited by bsktcase on Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bsktcase

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightGaze » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:13 pm

Kiamara of your choice: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1357613
Relationship with kiamara: I've always had a crush on her, but never actually talked to her. I prefer to admire from afar~ without the awkward conversations that could follow. I've known her for a while.. but she doesn't know me. I know what you're thinking, that kids a stalker, ordeal, but it's not like that. I really want to know her, but I've been to afraid to ask. I've never felt this way.. how my heart pounds, and my palms sweat.. I'm afraid she can hear my anxiety. I've always wanted to know her. Oh wait, you don't know her name. It's Buru. The name of angels.. it means blue in Japanese. The most wonderful color of them all.. But, to conclude, I'm a nobody to her.
Last edited by NightGaze on Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Quitting CS, giving away all pets/items
NightGaze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _echo_ » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:31 pm

Name: Derico (cute name!)
Kiamara of your choice: I don't own a Kiamara...this will be my first one,I chose a random one(:
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1530434&p=48164413#p47684810
Relationship with kiamara:
Derico always looked up to this Kiamara as a role model, always following his/her footsteps.

(sorry! It's soooooooooooooooo lame)
Last edited by _echo_ on Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Join StOlEn StaRs the warrior cat RPG - http://stolenstarwarriorcat.freeforums.net/
_echo_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kirill » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:04 pm

Name
Derico
Kiamara of your choice
Rumor
Relationship with kiamara
Rumor and Derico are rivals. Or that's what Derico thinks, anyway. Rumor is always picking on him, because of his size and how he tries to stand up to her. Of course, he always tries to say something smart back, but all he gets is laughed at. She really thinks he's just adorable. Derico's dream is to be as big as her, and to beat her in both a verbal and physical fight, although inside he actually really looks up to her, and wants to be like her someday. He trains hard by himself and tries to learn as much as possible, determined to reach his goal. They both look foward to they day when a fair challenge can come. Maybe they'll even be friends after.

Wip <33
Last edited by kirill on Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
xImage
| dA | youtube | comms | | |
---
kirill///they/them///i used to be katstiel
---
i'm not active anymore, find me on other social medias as @kirilldraws
---

| art credit ;; | photo | avatar & art | pixels

ImageImage
kirill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gael » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:08 pm

Kiamara of your choice: Kiamara 95
Derico wrote:I have no idea what this lovely Lady's name is...... But she is something.

Relationship with kiamara: Well, it seems to me that my lovely little Derico has himself a crush on someone!
Derico wrote:Would you stop! God, I look at one kiamara girl and smile....... and you think I have a crush on them........ I mean..... sure she's cute........ she has the most perfect coat...... and those eyes...... *Drools*

Okay, I see your point.

Well, he does have a tiny crush on her, eitherway. It all started when we went to the plaza to buy him some more food, because we were running low on it. I was walking right beside him. He zoned out for a second and almost ran into a barrel of peaches that was sitting on the street at one of the vendors. I asked him what it was, but before he could answer, I saw what he was gawking at. I had to admit, the owner who has her is one lucky person. She is a very beautiful kiamara. I hope I can hook them up someday.
Derico wrote:Heyyyy.............. actually, that isn't such a bad idea. I love it. Thankyouthankyouthankyou!!!

(okay, that was a lot of fun, having his thoughts in there as well. Good luck to everyone! Derico is a very handsome man that will be going into my gallery a lot. so if I don't win him, there will be much gift art from me!)

ImageImage

TheNinthWolf is my Adopted Child
~Art Status~ Art Slave for Fellefan, [url=here]Livestreaming(offline)[/url]~

| My DA | Howrse | Oshien Adopts |
| Art Shop |

Gael

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ravemn » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:18 pm

Name:
Derico
Kiamara of your choice:
I got permission to use ¢hav's boy Soma.
Derico pranced around the grass, he glanced over and seen a black and white Kiamara. Derico smirked and walked over to him with no shyness at all. Soma loooked down at the small pup, his head cocked to the side. "What are you doing out here little guy?" Soma asked with a small smiled on his face. "I was onna little walk!" he said with a loud burst of exitement. Soam's ears perked with his exitement, Soma laughed at him. Derico pulled his head back with the shock of Soma's laughter.
Last edited by ravemn on Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-
Only here for simas
closed for agings/myos unless USD

-------------
rav/ren - adult
Image - Image - Image
they/she
-------------
black lives matter.
stop asian hate.
trans rights are human rights.
free palestine
all eyes on rafah

ravemn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby v14 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:31 pm

Kiamara of your choice:

reserve
v14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kyum- » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:51 pm

Name:
Derico

Kiamara of your choice:
Drealof's Kaulan

Derico and Kaulan are both rivals and enemies. You see, Derico believes he is the awesome-est and greatest Kiamara there is. He thinks of himself as cute and wonderful, and seeing as Kaulan thinks he is the best, Derico made him a natural enemy. They both often exchange rotten insults with one another just to see who really is the greatest.
Despite all the insults they exchange, they're actually quite close. Derico cares for Kaulan and helps him whenever he needs it [unless it's something to do with looking better or something]. But of course, Derico doesn't admit such things and usually after helping Kaulan, he praises himself for helping a little 'peasant'.
currently wip (or forever idk)
but have a gif of my day6 boys <3
kyum-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonskye » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:05 am

Awe isn't he cute!
Kiamara of your choice: Rico, owned by me
Relationship with kiamara: Rico acts as Derico's older brother, and thus Derico sees him as a role model.
Last edited by Moonskye on Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    hi there

dA

... can't think
    of anything
    else to link
    right now.
Moonskye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes