Re: Sandy Mystic c:

Postby Crescent » Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:41 pm

Just a reminder for all
    Wintry is ending this competition very soon so please finish all the WIPs.
    WIPs will not be judged.

Art Shop - ∞ - dA- ∞ - FR

exams are coming up so commissions are on hold. im sorry. _:(‘Θ’ 」 ∠):_

icon;; catlike icon maker
Crescent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Claw. » Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:22 am

Username:hannahgoddard1234567
Mystic's Name:bronzie
Personality:bronzie is always there to help but manly comes out at night to play.
History:bronzie was born on a farm mistaken for some dogs. bronzie's mother and farther were both mystic's but the farmer didn't know that. she grew up thinking she was a dog until she was 8. That was when her farther died for some unknown reason. That was when her mother told her what she really was. where did she belong she thought she thought that for another 8 years. when she was 16 she decided to leave her mother and find where mystic's belong. she is still looking today
Why do you want this Mystic: she is so beautiful and i want to breed her later on so she can tell her babies where they belong if she ever finds out. i want to help her i want what's best for bronzie.
Art (Optional):i don't know how to post art
Short Story: what story? :D
╔═════════════════════╗

Hi I'm Claw!
She/her pronouns
This sig is a w.i.p

xxx xxx xxx

╚═════════════════════╝
Claw.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JiaPop » Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:45 am

Username: jesus4ever
Mystic's Name: Akiane (Russian for Ocean, also called Kia. Named her Akiane because of her pretty blue eyes.)
Personality: Akiane is a shy Mystic who usually stays in the background. She can be quite protective if danger falls upon her land or her friends and family. This Mystic is quite intelligent and elegant, so she can be of great help and a great friend once you get to know her. When you first meet Akiane, you'll think of her as someone who is timid but really, she can be a fine conversationalist and a kind Mystic.
History: Akiane was born to a lone couple who were fine Mystics. They loved their daughter and immediately greeted their Myst by touching their noses to her head. For a few years, they taught their daughter how to act like a true Mystic and Akiane was quick to learn. She was taught to be loyal to her kind and to be considerate and nice to one another. Whenever she disobeyed her parents, they disciplined her until she learned her lesson. One day, a mean, handsome Mystic came upon her while she was playing by herself. Remembering her parents words, Akiane greeted the Mystic with kind words but soon the stranger attacked her because he was annoyed by her kind greetings. Akiane's parents found out about this and killed the Mystic. Ever since, Akiane grew up well but she never forgot that event. So, that's how she ended up shy and somewhat timid, because she needs to test newcomers before becoming their friend.
Why do you want this Mystic: I would like this Mystic because she is a beautiful creature with a fine color and beautiful blue eyes. This Mystic is simply wonderful and I love the earring on her ear! Beautiful! Simply beautiful! I also love the symbols on her pelt because to me, they show serenity and happiness, somethings humans haven't conquered.
Art (Optional):
Short Story: The Butterfly Song...
Akiane trotted through the meadows in silence, her blue eyes glowing with happiness and love for the world. Her golden-orange fur flowed in the wind as she entered a meadow. Today indeed was a beautiful day. The sun was shining and the sky was vibrant while the trees danced in the wind. Suddenly, a beautiful butterfly flew past Akiane's face and she bounded after it for about a mile. After that, she spotted many other butterflies, flying around with great joy in a forest. The Mystic watched as the wind started to create music and with their wings, the butterflies started to sing. Their song spoke of great joy and wonder, talking about the beautiful world around. Akiane then started to dance to the music with a strange flow of peace, feeling love enter her bones. After a while, her parents entered when the music stopped and they asked what she was doing here. "The butterflies were singing and the wind was creating music! It was wonderful! You should've seen it!" she answered.
"What were they singing about?" asked Akiane's father.
"They were singing about the world around and how we should appreciate it. How we should cherish God's special place for us."
╔═════════════╗

She is clothed
with strength and
dignity,and she
laughs without
fear of
the future.

Proverbs 31:25

╚═════════════╝
JiaPop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sandy Mystic: Get your forms submitted and done.

Postby Crescent » Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:12 am

Wintry is ending this soon. Please hurry up and finish your forms.
Art Shop - ∞ - dA- ∞ - FR

exams are coming up so commissions are on hold. im sorry. _:(‘Θ’ 」 ∠):_

icon;; catlike icon maker
Crescent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sandy Mystic: Ending and judging

Postby falling city » Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:40 am

When will we know who is to adopt her? No rush, just wondering. :3
xxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr dollhouse words
words gr8 person

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am currently dealing with school at the moment, so all commissions are on hold! As soon as I find free time, I'll get to finishing them up.
falling city

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sandy Mystic: Owned.

Postby JiaPop » Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:37 am

Congratulations It's.My.Life.! You got the Mystic!
╔═════════════╗

She is clothed
with strength and
dignity,and she
laughs without
fear of
the future.

Proverbs 31:25

╚═════════════╝
JiaPop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sandy Mystic: Owned.

Postby falling city » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:23 am

Thank you!!!! :D

Sorry, that wasn't supposed to end up like that. xD But thanks so much for allowing me to adopt her. :)
xxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr dollhouse words
words gr8 person

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am currently dealing with school at the moment, so all commissions are on hold! As soon as I find free time, I'll get to finishing them up.
falling city

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me