Re: CWHR: Event: Mustang Makeover

Postby ImmyWimmy1 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:14 am

.Vetinater. wrote:;o; That was so sudden... but I'm so excited that I've actually won! I saw so many other forms that would have been lots of competition had the users followed through with their plans; and also, a big thumbs up to those that took/are taking the effort to finish their forms!
Ahhh, thank you so much, Teresa -- for both reading all of my entries, and for giving me the opportunity to grow in my writing skills this summer. Believe it or not, this was my major summer project; and I had loads of fun doing it. c:
I was going to edit my last post today with a summarization of my story, but even though I've already won, I'll indulge you all by doing it anyway. So here it is, for those that have been reading my stuff. c;
The extent of my injuries weren’t as bad as we had all expected, and after about a week I was back at the stables working hard with my beloved Mustang. Finch wasn't physically harmed that night of all the drama, for which I believe we were all thankful; and she was overjoyed at my return. Jack was eventually able to secure a new barn for Storm to stay in shortly after I was released from the hospital, and though I didn’t see Jack every day, we still kept close contact. His stables was just down the road a ways, and because of our new friendship, the two of us began combining and discussing training techniques – just as my mother had nearly predicted many nights before. Although the mystery of the stable fan was never fully solved, Jack and I worked extensively with Finch on desensitizing her to fans and helicopters. They are still one of her weak points in life, and that, combined with her lack of experience with the saddle and bit, is what I continue to work on with Finch.

A few weeks after my return, we discovered the most intriguing fact about Finch, one that nobody had noticed due to her lack of weight and slightly shabby appearance when she had first arrived: Finch is expecting! In a few months time a new Mustang foal will come into the world. Now we eagerly prepare for yet another new arrival – one that was conceived in the wilds of Nevada, unknowingly rescued from life in a holding facility, and now to be born at one of Michigan’s finest stables (in my opinion anyway!). I don’t know about you, but I’m confident that Finchie will be the most excellent mother~

Thank you all~ ;u;

Congratz! Your artwork of your mare was amazing! You deserved to win!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
ImmyWimmy1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ty_tay » Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:43 am

Finally finished typing, but may not have anymore artwork for my form.
"Youre uncomfortable now? You should walk into one of their hideouts. Its like stepping on a hornets nest, kicking it and then setting it on fire." -Avian (Dissent)

ImageImage
Art by: me (with a mouse)
Art of: Mars & Jenova

Art by: preppy paws | Art of: Mars |Art by: Me | Art of: Rune

My Characters! *OLD* *NEW* - Rohktans - My CWHR horses
RP/Characters - X - VoK
I have old characters for trade here pm me if youre interested in one. Do not post on my thread please; its for character storage.
ty_tay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Vetinater. » Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:52 am

ImmyWimmy1 wrote:

Congratz! Your artwork of your mare was amazing! You deserved to win!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Aww, thank you very much, Immy. <3 I believe that you were the person that owns Finch's colt, Flame, right? c: If so, then you can also use the artwork I made that contains the two of them. It's in the extra artwork section near the bottom of my form~
.Vetinater.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ImmyWimmy1 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:56 pm

.Vetinater. wrote:
ImmyWimmy1 wrote:

Aww, thank you very much, Immy. <3 I believe that you were the person that owns Finch's colt, Flame, right? c: If so, then you can also use the artwork I made that contains the two of them. It's in the extra artwork section near the bottom of my form~

Aww, thank you so much! They look so cute together- mother and son!!! ^-^
ImmyWimmy1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Vetinater. » Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:41 pm

Hehe~
I'm still terribly curious about seeing the final placings. :3
.Vetinater.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby teresa8oats » Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:47 pm

.Vetinater. wrote:Hehe~

I am doing that tonight~ You must pick what pet you want in first place~ After that you can start ordering your customs~
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┏───────────────────────┓

linklinklink

Signature Credit || art above by PollyPoos || art on left by ty_tay

┖───────────────────────┚
W E L C O M E
CWHR

Text text text text text text

T O........C O T T O N W O O D

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
teresa8oats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Vetinater. » Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:00 pm

teresa8oats wrote:
.Vetinater. wrote:Hehe~

I am doing that tonight~ You must pick what pet you want in first place~ After that you can start ordering your customs~

I'll take that little orange rattie off of your hands. It would be convenient if you could send me the trade though, if you don't mind. c; And I'll PM you concerning customs sometime either this week or the next.
Thank you, and I wish you the best as you set about judging tonight~ <3
.Vetinater.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CWHR: Event: Mustang Makeover !!WINNERS POSTED!!

Postby teresa8oats » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:33 am

Winners posted on front page!~

linklinklink

Signature Credit || art above by PollyPoos || art on left by ty_tay

W E L C O M E
CWHR

T O........C O T T O N W O O D

teresa8oats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me