Re: Mystra's Maze Mystery

Postby Ki-san » Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:18 am

Username + id: Ki-san 1025193
Chicoon Participating: Izumi
Choice: Left
Word count/art size: 213
Prize Choice: Mysterious Fur
Art/Writing:
Once Mystra mentioned that whatever made the roaring sound could maybe be like them because of fruit juice being seen here and there. Izumi’s fur defluffed a bit. He never realized how incredibly nervous he was till him and Mystra got to take that breather after the mouse scare. I think this maze is getting to me. He thought to himself as he followed the dark furred female. She was leading the way more now that Izumi had slowed down. “Is it getting warmer to you the further we walk this way?” He picked up his speed to trot beside her as she claimed it was and how strange that was.

Once the two paws hit grass, after seeing vines along the walls, the two noticed the crushed plant life. “Oh boy..” Izumi’s fur started to fluff up again. He was fine with exploring mysterious places but not okay with being something’s snack. Why did Mystra have to mention that a bit earlier?, he looked up as Mystra had suddenly stopped and said how she never got this far and hasn't explored this yet. She seemed really for it. So he shook himself as she asked which way he wanted to go. Izumi stared down into the darkness and picked, “Let’s go left.”
*+*Image*+*
*+Call me Ki or Ki-san+*

Image|Image

*+*Image*+*
Ki-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seiku88 » Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:26 am

Username + id: seiku88 + 414623
Chicoon Participating: Gauri
Choice: Follow right behind
Word count/art size: Clean Line/Color + Shading + BG (960*540)
Prize Choice: Telescope
Art/Writing:
Gauri: "That furball's faster than it looks...! I hope that it's not leading us toward somewhere dangerous, though."
═════════ ═════════
SEIKU | they/them
────────────────────
+9 CS Time
════════════════════
> TH | > Adopts Storage

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
seiku88

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ottercola » Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:27 am

Username + id: Ottercola [111526]
Chicoon Participating: Zamper
Choice: Left
Word count/art size: 526
Prize Choice: Telescope
Art/Writing:

Zamper retracted its wing from Mystra as she shook herself off, giving her time to calm herself down. They both needed the time to collect themselves after the fright they've had. Mysta still seemed like her explorative and excited self but it could tell she was growing nervous like he was. It pressed its nose against her shoulder reassuringly. "Dont worry. I'm sure whatever it is we can handle it. We're together after all? I told you you helped me feel stronger and braver right?" it asked her, flapping its head wings and smiling at her. "Well I hope I can help you do the same! I always thought you were brave anyway..." its voice trailed off a bit on that last part as if embarrassed to say it. It shuffled its paws shyly before standing up straight and stretching out its back wings. " Well, we should keep going!" it perked back up and beckoned for her to follow him. It did seem less anxious than it usually was. It couldnt say how long it could keep it up, but at least the noises had seemed to become a little less...roary. They were more distant as if whatever was roaring had decided not to rush them but turn back to wherever it had come from. Zamper flattened its wings as they headed forward, the cold stone warming up beneath its paws. It rubbed its paws in a patch of grass that started to pop up in between the cracks in the brick. " Huh that's...weird." It watched as the environment around them changed as they continued, running a paw along the vines in the wall, stepping over the crushed plants and. It sniffed them curiously. It hadnt ever seem plants like these before, at least he was sure he hadnt. It shook his head as it shuddered a bit. Something definitely BIG stepped on these to flatten them so much. It was starting to become nervous again at the thought of what it could possibly be. It kept looking back to check on Mystra until it heard her speak up. "Oh..another fork..." Zamper sat back on its hind legs and rubbed his chin with a paw. What another conundrum. This maze never ceased with its twists and turns and without the help of Mystras map they were probably destined to be lost in it. It strained its ears to listen for anything that might give them a clue but it seemed the sounds have quieted. Its antenna flickered a soft glow upon the now grassy walls. "Well...I've always liked left?" it said with a laugh finally if not a bit nervously. It waited for Mystra to reach its side. "No way left but forward I guess." It took a few steps forward down the path, most of the stones beneath them now grassy and oddly warm to the touch, like it was becoming more like a green house then a maze. Or well perhaps a combination of both. It wondered how the plants grew so well in such a dark and spooky place. "This place sure is weird, but it is kind of pretty to be honest."
▪▪

▪▪

[Lottie|Pepper|Pup]
[ just a funny dog ]
[CS Toyhouse]
I'm a Chicoon Artist!

▪▪

ImageImage

Ottercola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cr0wz » Thu Nov 10, 2022 1:06 pm

This booth is now closed!

Thank you all for participating!

I had so much fun writing with you all! and I hope you did too.
My apologies for the lack of responses on the final days, classes caught up with me

In addition to their selected prizes, these users earn a premade chicoon
-roadkill-69- 825808
.henloimmabirb. + 778953
imabanditø 908562
HeyoCoyoteHere - 964822
martyy + 972041
seiku88 + 414623
Cr0wz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery