My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Marine Biology

Postby EpicratesPictus » Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:59 am

Present!
Username + Id: EpicratesPictus 884843

Look at my friend!
Username + Id: EpicratesPictus 884843
Prompt: Erryl looks into her container to find one of her favorite little aquatic critters from back in her homeland, a dustshrimp! The tiny, translucent crustaceans feed exclusively on sand, and the color they are tells you where they most recently came from due to the vast diversity in sand color by region.
EpicratesPictus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fierce Wings » Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:51 pm

Present!
Username + Id: Fierce Wings 156713
Brooke • Female• She/Her • Asperger's • Discord: stormie_nightz
Socially anxious and awkward Loves making friends
Anime and otome lover Fandoms live in my head rent free
Heterosexual Biromantic Autistic Extremely lonely
Fierce Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blizzard180 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:03 pm

Present!
Username + Id: blizzard180//1026652

Look at my friend!
Username + Id: blizzard180//1026652
Prompt: Imagetiny
Click pls wrote:Stweb!!
I'm Blizzard!
My user is CannibalKitty
on most other platforms

You can call me Kitty, CK,
blizzard, or blizz(y)!

I use she/any pronouns
My birthday is jan 8
I'm really bad with pronouns
sometimes, so i'm sorry
if i use the wrong ones
for you or your ocs.

blizzard180

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabbit... » Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:22 pm

Present!
Username + Id: rabbit... 45716

Look at my friend!
Username + Id: rabbit... 45716
Prompt: Miles took a large net and dipped it into the wake pool. He was able to wraggle up quite an interesting hermit crab! It has a smooth, pink shell and beady black eyes. One red claw was far larger than it's other and only two of it's little feet were poking out. When Miles but the little crab back into the sand, it scurried off between rocks. Clearly the shell is good protection but between two larger shells, are much better against predators!
rabbit...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clementine Cloud » Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:45 pm

Present!
Username + Id: Clementine Cloud + 476020

Look at my friend!
Username + Id: Clementine Cloud + 476020
Prompt:

A fellow shrimp lover, the cownose ray!
Clementine Cloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beema » Tue Nov 14, 2023 3:29 pm

Present!
Username + Id: beema 1016286
beema

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilymouse385 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 4:05 pm

Present!
Username + Id: lilymouse385 698034

Look at my friend!
Username + Id: lilymouse385 698034
Prompt: Marnie stares contently at her fish. She got a betta fish! She loves them, but has been unable to care for one in a while due to being busy. The betta must be a male, since it has been flaring and making bubble nests constantly. Betta fish come from Thailand! Marnie jots all of this down on her paper.
    ┌───────────┐

└───────────┘
    ┌───────────┐

Adult She/Her PMs Open
    Color My tree!
    ૮ ˙Ⱉ˙ ა rawr!

└───────────┘
    x
    .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

┌────────────┐

└────────────┘

ImageImage
    Lilymouse385

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby vintagespring » Tue Nov 14, 2023 4:10 pm

Present!
    Username + Id: vintagespring 1083502

Look at my friend!
    Username + Id: vintagespring 1083502
    Prompt:

TH | customs/ych | FR | ©

━━━━ ☽ ◯ ☾ ━━━━

hii
      :3
      :v
      :]
      :0

vintagespring

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Cr0wz » Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:33 pm

Reward Rolls For Day; 2

[ GreyScale 962594] wrote:
    As you’re working on your notes the container of fish food catches your eye. You wonder how it would taste… maybe just a bite…

[Galaxytale #646813] wrote:
    The anemone specimen catches your eye. Those tentacles sure are cool. You wonder what it would be like to have that many arms.

[Galaxytale #646813] wrote:
    As you’re working on your notes the container of fish food catches your eye. You wonder how it would taste… maybe just a bite…

[rem sleep 224745] wrote:
    Tumble comes over to you with a shy chicoon in tow. He tells you that they’re new to the class and need a lab partner. Looks like you have a new friend!

Congrats you earned a chicoon! Check the link at the bottom of this post to see where to claim your friend!

You sit in class and make eye contact with the model shark that sits on the shelf across from you. Did it just blink

You did exceptional work today, Selkie gave you a shark tooth to take home. Keep up the good work!

[MiseryInk 1030520] wrote:
    Oh man, it sure was a long day in class today. You’re all wet and exhausted. Who knew marine biology was so difficult. Time to light up a relaxing candle and unwind for the night.

[Martyy 972041] wrote:
    Aww look at the model stingray[/url] isn’t he just so cute?

[PowerYetUnknown 981877] wrote:
    As Selkie passes out the [b]dissection tray you start to get queasy. You can already imagine the smell of the fish and they’re not even out yet.

[PowerYetUnknown 981877] wrote:
    An odd specimen jar draws your attention… What is… IS THAT WHAT YOU THINK IT IS? Selkie assures you that the specimen is not real. It’s just a fun halloween decoration she made.

[Zigzagoon 97981] wrote:
    Oh man, it sure was a long day in class today. You’re all wet and exhausted. Who knew marine biology was so difficult. Time to light up a relaxing candle and unwind for the night.

[Zigzagoon 97981] wrote:
    The shark specimen catches your eye. It’s such a little thing… you think it might be a baby but Selkie tells you it’s actually an adult. Really? But he’s just a little guy…

[Kruxly 22806] wrote:
    The shark specimen catches your eye. It’s such a little thing… you think it might be a baby but Selkie tells you it’s actually an adult. Really? But he’s just a little guy…

[DreamyNocturne - 801290] wrote:
    You sit in class and make eye contact with the model shark that sits on the shelf across from you. Did it just blink

[FlanlynFisher - 1076728] wrote:
    The anemone specimen catches your eye. Those tentacles sure are cool. You wonder what it would be like to have that many arms.

The sea urchin specimen catches your eye. It's got a mouth that looks like a five pointed beak. Gnarly. You can’t imagine that it would feel very good to get bit…

[sweathie 703858] wrote:
    The aquarium bubbler sits right next to you. The soft buzzing is comforting… or is it annoying. It’s hard to tell.

[SonOfStarGod 639144] wrote:
    You did exceptional work today, Selkie gave you a shark tooth to take home. Keep up the good work!

Ope! Watch your fingers! This angry crab pinches hard. What’s got him so worked up?

[Loxosceles 944066] wrote:

[nio 144488] wrote:

[seiku88 + 414623] wrote:
    Ope! Watch your fingers! This angry crab pinches hard. What’s got him so worked up?

[Wyvern Queen Kym + 416790] wrote:

[dragoness129 + 3218] wrote:

[imabanditø 908562] wrote:

[imabanditø 908562] wrote:
    The sea urchin specimen catches your eye. It's got a mouth that looks like a five pointed beak. Gnarly. You can’t imagine that it would feel very good to get bit…

[NYMPH! + 1086039] wrote:
    The horseshoe crab specimen catches your eyes. His legs are creepy… they kinda look like a spider. Selkie tells you that horseshoe crabs are closer related to spiders than they are crabs. Weird…

[HABZ + 1053327] wrote:

[hamkid + 299978] wrote:

[hamkid + 299978] wrote:

[hamkid + 299978] wrote:

[glittermintfurry 588497] wrote:

[henry creel 788126] wrote:
    The [b]aquarium bubbler sits right next to you. The soft buzzing is comforting… or is it annoying. It’s hard to tell.

[space oddity/17099] wrote:
    An odd specimen jar draws your attention… What is… IS THAT WHAT YOU THINK IT IS? Selkie assures you that the specimen is not real. It’s just a fun halloween decoration she made.

[space oddity/17099] wrote:
    Tumble comes over to you with a shy chicoon in tow. He tells you that they’re new to the class and need a lab partner. Looks like you have a new friend!

Congrats you earned a chicoon! Check the link at the bottom of this post to see where to claim your friend!

[Exitium + 626371] wrote:

The aquarium bubbler sits right next to you. The soft buzzing is comforting… or is it annoying. It’s hard to tell.

The horseshoe crab specimen catches your eyes. His legs are creepy… they kinda look like a spider. Selkie tells you that horseshoe crabs are closer related to spiders than they are crabs. Weird…

[BananaSnake + 1079492] wrote:

[.henloimmabirb. + 778953] wrote:

The [b]horseshoe crab specimen catches your eyes. His legs are creepy… they kinda look like a spider. Selkie tells you that horseshoe crabs are closer related to spiders than they are crabs. Weird…

[ IAmUniverse 1079183] wrote:

[ IAmUniverse 1079183] wrote:
    This diaphonized specimen looks rather odd… What kind of creature has a skeleton like this?

[reshihall + 1029503] wrote:

The [b]shark specimen catches your eye. It’s such a little thing… you think it might be a baby but Selkie tells you it’s actually an adult. Really? But he’s just a little guy…

[DroogleDrawz 1046842] wrote:
    The [b]sea star specimen catches your eye. Sea STAR not starfish. Sea Stars are not fish. They do not swim. Do not confuse them for fish.

OMG LOOK AT THE LITTLE GUY. The nudibranch specimen catches your eye. Look at this little colorful fella. He’s just a baby.

[Eevee55 + 1033286] wrote:

[woofer-moosh + 283946] wrote:

[woofer-moosh + 283946] wrote:
    Aww look at the [b]model stingray[/url] isn’t he just so cute?

[Fire.Siren + 1059677] wrote:
    You sit in class and make eye contact with the [b]model shark that sits on the shelf across from you. Did it just blink

[Rosi 981273] wrote:

[Chip_ + 895667] wrote:

[HeyoCoyoteHere - 964822] wrote:

[HeyoCoyoteHere - 964822] wrote:

[caeleesi 309551] wrote:

[rainbowpanda101 + 116794] wrote:

[ottercola [111526]] wrote:

[case 108699] wrote:

[case 108699] wrote:
    OMG LOOK AT THE LITTLE GUY. The nudibranch specimen catches your eye. Look at this little colorful fella. He’s just a baby.

[case 108699] wrote:

[EatingTuna 1064483] wrote:

[shadedk9 652370] wrote:

[shadedk9 652370] wrote:

[shadedk9 652370] wrote:

[crowthefrostyfloof + 957629] wrote:

[sibylline, + 459834] wrote:

[cinerious 242408] wrote:

[imperials 644509] wrote:

[sparklysatyrcat + 1024275] wrote:

[EpicratesPictus 884843] wrote:

[EpicratesPictus 884843] wrote:

[Fierce Wings 156713] wrote:
    Oh man, it sure was a long day in class today. You’re all wet and exhausted. Who knew marine biology was so difficult. Time to light up a [b]relaxing candle and unwind for the night.

[blizzard180//1026652] wrote:

The sea star specimen catches your eye. Sea STAR not starfish. Sea Stars are not fish. They do not swim. Do not confuse them for fish.

[rabbit... 45716] wrote:

[rabbit... 45716] wrote:

[rabbit... 45716] wrote:

[ Clementine Cloud + 47602] wrote:
    The sea star specimen catches your eye. Sea STAR not starfish. Sea Stars are not fish. They do not swim. Do not confuse them for fish.

[beema 1016286] wrote:

[lilymouse385 698034] wrote:

[lilymouse385 698034] wrote:

[ vintagespring 1083502] wrote:
    This diaphonized specimen looks rather odd… What kind of creature has a skeleton like this?

If you won a friend you'll be able to find them here!
    Last edited by Cr0wz on Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
    Cr0wz

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me