Re: [kalon 1338] rooster

Postby vjg321 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:43 pm

username: vjg321
name: colibri
number: 118
opinions/critique? i just want to say that i love love love this design so much, the faded look the color palette everything. the only thing that i would maybe change would be the block o color in the hair, it stands out since it is the only thing that is not blended out, like the rest of the body is so it seems a little out of place. also i totally thought humming bird when i saw this babe not rooster xD
ImageImageImageImage
my kalons
|| she/her || animal lover || 18+ ||
vjg321

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sparks! » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:18 pm

username: kumquat.
name: Pero
number: 119
opinions/critique?
umm.. the green and orange don't together well?? other than that, it's good.
formerly kumquat., ryan ross. (but with fonts that are not very good with readers sorry!), and aventin!. i'm mostly inactive, but i do log on from time to time.
sparks!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MrBoodle » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:29 pm

username: MrBoodle
name: Roo
number: 120
opinions/critique?
You did a lovely job with creating everything to be so soft c: the solid circle on the cheek could have some softness around the edges to blend it with the rest of the design, you did a lovely job on the shading though. It caught my eye right away when i clicked onto the front page.
Art by Sixbane

Deviantart | Instagram | ToyHouse | Fiancée
“The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they don't wish to see anyone else suffer the way they did.”

Fwends
Piney | Lotte | Wolfy | Batty | Seb
Am #1 sixbane fan :3c
ImageImageImageImage
Art by MrBoodle(Myself)

MrBoodle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whim » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:53 pm

username: whim
    name: Scratch
    number: 121
    opinions/critique?: ahh, well, I love chickens with all my heart so of course I love this lil guy (I own a couple chickens myself!) but I'd say this is a great improvement from your old kals! (not that the old ones were bad) the line work is great and fits with the kalon as a whole <3
whim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby E t e r n i t y » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:44 pm

username: E t e r n i t y
name: Xiao
number: 122
opinions/critique?
Definitely none... What a beautiful lil' rooster I absolutely love the traditional ink painting vibes I am getting from him! ;A;
E t e r n i t y

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby riddlestyx » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:14 am

username: riddlestyx
      name: tbd
      number: 123
      opinions/critique?
      golly i GASPED when i saw this, first of all every bird inspired design ever = very good
      i HEAVILY approve of continuing to use this style omg, the faded look of the lineart is especially pleasing to look at and i'm so curious on how you got it to look like that?? also i LOVE it when artists keep the outer lineart black but colour it in on the inside to match the design ya feel me? it makes the kalon look so much softer and glowy so a+ points for that (it's probably the only instance in which i approve of black lineart gjfgjgf). then the overlayed line texture. the l i n e texture oh my god i'm weak for little details like this, they make a simple design so much more fun to look at y'know? and the way you lined the edits!!! agnjdfg i love the arm tufts so much they look flowy (and almost like feathers?? which is befitting of the rooster theme imo so 👍) and then the actual MARKINGS like they look so soft and the little dots are all placed so ?? intentionally? ? if that makes sense lol when i place dots i feel like they all look so out of place but damn you nailed these ones!! the combination of colours is also amazing and i would kill to see a design with more of that green from the tail!
      ANYWAY i've probably rambled enough, i seriously can't get enough of the effects you put on the lineart and you can probably expect me slidin into your dms for tips on how to do that bcs i need it in my life omg

edit: i forgot critique omg uhhh HONESTLY?? i literally can't see anything wrong with this. maybe the ONLY thing i would suggest is giving the hair some highlights to make it feel more alive...... idk it still looks good as is and i really hope you make more designs like this <3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Image Image Image
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

| no longer active here |
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xImage
riddlestyx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby black crow » Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:47 am

hi, not trying to cause any trouble but i think the numbers may have gotten mixed up // SCREENSHOT
    i posted before them with the number 104 and, they posted the same number as me and im pretty sure nobody noticed, now everyone after them's number is wrong ? only by one digit i think but ehh. i just figured i'd tell yall because nobody noticed ;;
black crow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mellow yellow. » Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:14 am

username: Sweet and Salty
name: Marshall
number: 124
opinions/critique?:

I really love the way that you've ass the slightly darker lines inside the different fur designs; it makes it feel more 3-D (at least to me)
and it makes it feel kinda real. The only think i could really say is that you should be careful with those kind of likes. If you do it wrong, people my interpret it as being part of the design when you only meant it to be some special line-work.

Howdy! I'm mellow yellow., but yall can call me mellow if ya want. I'm finally returning to chicken smoothie and I couldn't be better!

My Toyhou.se

My Deviantart

My Twitter
mellow yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby undead » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:22 am

username: tuna
name: tbd
number: 125
opinions/critique?; honestly!! i really like it,, the lines fit the kalon base lines and it looks really good!! i also love how to made the inside lines more close to the color inside- it's real simple but g o o d. only thing? i'm not sure how i feel about the use of the cs tools- like the lines across the kal? it's kinda hard to replicate in other programs gfsbds

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇ᴋᴜʀᴛɪꜱ | ʟᴠɪᴄʜᴛ
▇▇▇▇{ | | ♑︎ }

▇▇▇▇hello! proud ghost artist
▇▇▇▇▇for Cozie Critters! you
▇.▇▇▇can dm me here or on
▇.▇▇▇ discord if you need me.
▇.▇..>>▇▇▇@ooeeoo
▇.▇.▇▇▇▇art by Panya
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
undead