Postby jisung » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:51 pm

oop nvm
Last edited by jisung on Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:29 am, edited 10 times in total.
jisung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(⚝) ─── 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚕𝚎

Postby AngelsRuin » Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:30 am

- - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - -

❝ 𝙸'𝚖 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚕𝚎
(⚝) ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[female • playlistformmoodboard • supernatural au]
*Character idea has been applied before but I found it fit better with this design.*
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ (⚝)
𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚎𝚗 ❞
AngelsRuin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: kalon #1413 - utopiosphere

Postby UltimateKitty » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:50 am

"ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛꜱ ʀᴀɪꜱᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴꜱᴛ. ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ ʟᴏᴜᴅ, ʀᴇʙᴇʟʟɪᴏᴜꜱ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪʟʟɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴄʜᴏᴏꜱᴇ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ ғᴀᴛᴇ."
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
╔═════════════╗

username:
UltimateKitty
kalon name:
jade

╚═════════════╝

i watched the rain fall. i watched small little droplets fall on my window. pitter, patter, pitter, patter. i wanted to know the feeling. the feeling of walking outside to a light breeze that carries a scarce amount of raindrops with it that fall in your hair and make it glisten. i was 10 years old, and supposedly different. i'd always ask my mother, "why can't i play outside like the kalons in my storybooks?" and my mother would answer with a smile and the usual response.

"you're a little different, dear. it's safer for you to stay inside." she said. over and over. the stories were never like that. when things were dangerous the hero faced it head on and always got a happy ending. it was frustrating, really. i thought i was big and that i could overcome whatever i wanted to. my parents taught me spells and i thought i could do anything with them. i thought every kalon practiced spells. the ones in my stories did, anyways.

as i watched the rain fall, i spaced out from reading about a levitation spell. that is, until i saw a figure at my window who was proceeding to push it open. i stumbled out of my chair and desperately began going over all the spells i knew by memory in my mind. please don't hurt me, please don't hurt me. i thought to myself as i prepared a small spark of fire in my hands. fire spells were my favorite. out of the window, a kalon no bigger than myself emerged and greeted me with a grin. "sorry for scaring you. i wont hurt you." he said, but i was still skeptical. the room was beginning to smell of smoke.

"p-prove it!" i stammered. i was a nervous wreck but still persistent. the small fire in my hands began to flicker out. i couldn't hold it there forever. i was weak back then, but i would have hated to admit it. the kalon only smiled and began to speak calmly. what's his issue? isn't he scared? i wondered. doesn't he know how dangerous spells can get? or is he just that dumb?

"i live next door. i've kinda overheard some things from my window, heh." he said. i was a little ticked off by that. what was he doing, spying on me? i didn't interrupt him though. how unusual of me at the time. he continued on. "you're pretty lonely in here, right? i thought i could just stop in here once in a while, you know?" he said.

Image▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

"you could've knocked." i scoffed, lowering my paws. "i guess i'm lonely." i admitted, sitting back in my small chair. "you can sit down, i guess." i said, gesturing to my bed. the kalon quickly took a seat. "i'm jade, and you?"

"cian." he replied. "so, what do you do here? besides spells, as i've seen already..." cian asked. i was more curious about him. i'd never seen him at the other window even though i was awfully observant. i really didn't do much besides for spells. i ate and i slept. but that wasn't too interesting, is it? i wanted to lie but this was the first person i ever met besides my own parents. i didn't want him to distrust me.

"not much, really." i responded after a small pause. "what do you do? do you practice spells too? what's it like outside?" i asked as many questions as i could. he wanted me to slow down, but i just couldn't. i was so curious about the outside and i wanted answers. the first thing he told me is that he went to school, where he learned about things like math and reading and such and that he met other kalons too. i thought that was the coolest thing. he insisted it wasn't, but i wasn't convinced. he told me more about how other kalons didn't do spells and that the outside was filled with many buildings and places to go to. his favorite place was "library," a place that had shelves and shelves of books. it sounded amazing and the outside didn't sound dangerous at all. what were my parents shielding me from? why did i practice spells if everybody else didn't? but then i realized, why even ask? my parents never had a good reason. cian said goodbye and he hopped out of the window, carefully sliding down the stone wall and occasionally using an overgrown vine or two to hold on to. i began to ponder. why couldn't my parents tell me any of this?

it was strange. my parents were a mystery. they'd leave home for hours at a time and never tell me where they were going. i'd ask them questions and never get answers. what were my parents hiding about themselves? more importantly, what were they hiding about me? i was one of the only kalons practicing spells according to cian. what am i? i wondered as my gaze fixed onto the clock. 9:00 pm. bedtime. i slid into my bed and didn't fall asleep for a long time.

it wasn't long before me and cian became close friends. he'd visit me whenever my parents went out, so i saw him a lot. i became infatuated with the idea of "library," so cian would go there sometimes when he was going to visit me and get me a new book. i read really fast, so it wouldn't be long before i'd be nagging him for a new book. i read so many stories, so much different from the ones my parents gave me. cian would teach me whatever he was learning in school. i had no idea why my parents didn't teach me these things. it was really fun to learn and i wanted to go to school. i wanted to go outside. learning about the outside world only made me crave it more.

years had passed since our first meeting. about 6 years to be exact. it was the night before my 16th birthday when i discovered something horrid. cian trudged into my window looking exhausted and distraught. he held a blank book in his hands. "cian?" i said as he presented the book to me.

"read it. quickly. it won't take you long." he told me and i quickly obliged. "open it up to the bookmark." cian said. i sat down and began reading. i thought it would be a story. i was so wrong. when i opened the book i was greeted with a page of information, which read: the spectral witches are strange in the traditions they follow regarding how they raise their children. they are often kept inside and away from others until 16 years old. they are given little to no information on the outside world, likely to prevent them from turning against their group's morally questionable practices. at 16 they are initiated into the 'cult' and they are accepting of it as they have been taught that this is 'normal,' and they are also lead to believe their practices are normal as well.

i started to feel sick. like i was going to throw up. i turned to cian and my breath was beginning to shake. "they lied to me, cian. my parents lied to me." i cried out as i wrapped my arms around him and held him tight. i felt him stroke my hair as he told me it would be okay. but would it really? i was beginning to feel the salty tears running down my cheeks. my parents were big. strong. i couldn't fight back. i looked up and into cian's eyes. "we have to get out of here." i muttered through sobs i struggled to choke back. cian nodded in agreement. i picked up the book and followed cian as he carefully began climbing out of the window and down the wall.

my room's wooden door slowly creaked open. i had to stifle a scream. behind the door was none other than the face of my mother who greeted me with a displeased expression. “just where do you think you’re going?” she asked, but i didn’t respond. i urged cian to keep going. my mom glared at the windowsill and cian began to slip. he struggled to hold on. it was like he was being pried off by some mysterious force. he couldn't hold any longer. his hands slipped completely and his figure disappeared. a loud crash echoed off the walls. i couldn't hold back my sobs.

"mother! what's wrong with you?" i choked out as mother wrestled to drag me off. i held the book firmly to my chest. i couldn't stop crying. i didn't care where she took me. i was worried about cian. i didn't struggle or try to get away, instead i kept a firm grip on the book and let her take me. i was dragged to a wagon where everything faded into darkness.

i woke to cloaked men pulling me out of the wagon and towards a large stone castle. the sun was bright. was i in there for that long? i still held the book close. i saw my parents waiting at the entrance. they wore frowns on their disgusting faces. "what do you want from me?" i shouted. i was doing everything my parents raised me against. i was loud, rebellious, and willing to choose my own fate. i wasn't going to be an enemy that thinks they're a hero.

"i thought we raised you better than this. you're such a powerful witch, jade. don't waste your powers with fools like cian. it's not like you'll be able to see him anytime soon, anyways. we took care of that problem." my father said. i was shocked at the mention of cian. took care of...? i thought before i realized what mother did. cian died when he fell from the window. i felt my tears coming back but i fought against them. it filled me with an uncontrollable rage. so, i converted my anger and sorrow into power. my hand began to heat up. a ball of fire grew in my hand and i fired it at a wooden beam. old stone bricks began collapsing. parts of the wooden floor caved in to the floor below. i made a run for it. it wasn't long before i noticed my parents were following me out. i came to a halt and prepared another ball of fire in my hand. "you'll pay for what you've done." i said, letting my tears fall. it felt good to throw a fireball at my parents, i have to admit it. i watched them stumble back, trying to rid themselves of the flames.

i watched the building fall. i watched the flames spread from floor to floor. some people went through any exit they could find and scattered like cats. strangely, i began to cry, just after i had stopped crying before. i remembered cian and all he had done for me. i remembered how he'd teach me and how i would have become evil without him. and he was gone. i went back "home" and quickly ran to the side of the house. his body still laid there. "cian...?" i murmered as i sat next to him. he didn't respond. he couldn't respond. i picked him up. he was cold and limp. i turned away for a minute, knocking on the door of his house. there was no response. i wouldn't be surprised if cian didn't even have a family. he never talked about them. i carried him away. far away. i buried him in a nice forest. he would've liked that. cian would always tell me about how much he loved this forest. i walked away and pretended he was walking with me. i sat on a small cliff's edge and watched the sunset. i let my tears fall silently as i thought about how i'd never let that cult get away with something like this again. swearing my vengeance made me feel much better.

i wandered for a while. i watched the breeze rustle the leaves of the tall trees and i stared at the pretty flowers that covered the forest. i laid down in the grass and watched the stars. it wasn't long before i fell asleep. it was peaceful while it lasted, but eventually i woke up to the bright sun once more. the reality of my situation finally hit me, and i realized i'd have to find somewhere to stay. i had no money, no friends. there was no way i could stay at my old home, either. that cult would find me. i sat and thought for a while when i finally remembered something cian told me when we were young. there's a small cottage in this forest. cian visited it once and he gave me a picture he took with his "camera." i followed familiar sights until i found the exit of the forest. i walked until i arrived at my old house. my parents were nowhere to be seen, as expected. i went upstairs to my parent's bedroom and dug around for a bag. i found a large brown sack that i filled with food, water, and clothing from around the house. i found some fabric and a sewing set. these will be useful. i thought. i put them in the sack along with some books i found. i searched my room until i found the photograph cian gave me of the cottage. it was abandoned is what he told me. he said that abandoned meant that somebody left it there to rot. surely nobody would mind if i used it if it was left there to rot.

the photo was of an empty bedroom. the floors were wooden, as were the walls under their peeling and faded flower wallpaper. a large bed was pressed against the wall, covered by a large quilt paired with off white pillows. a large wooden drawer was next to the bed, books and a small mirror. everything was covered with a layer of dust. i put cleaning supplies in my sack. i realized i had left that book of information back at that castle. it was a shame, it had to have been destroyed in the fire. i just had to build up information on my own. i put pencils and paper that cian gave me long ago into my sack so i could write. and lastly, i put my spellbook into my bag. i was going to use spells for good. i was all set. the last thing i had to do was find the cottage.
➤ᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴘʀᴏᴍᴘᴛ

years later, jade has created a group of her own, a rebellion against the spectral cult. the cottage has been established as a base of sorts. jade is proud of her status as a witch, and her hat proves it. she sewed her hat together on her own soon after establishing her group. of course it has been through some wear and tear since the first time she's worn it. her group see it as a symbol of her leadership and her bravery against the spectral witches. some kalons in her group honor her a lot and don't dare to be informal with her. jade is awfully humble about it, and claims that her group members don't have to honor her so much. she doesn't mind people being informal with her at all, in fact, she actually prefers it. despite jade's lack of interaction as a child, she has become great with communication and guiding her friends in their quest. jade loves to go out to the town, despite the long walk and the danger of encountering spectral cult members. just like cian did, she adores the library and goes there often, usually accompanied by a friend. on occasion, she will visit cian's grave and mourn him. in recent years, she's placed flowers on it along with an old picture of him and her that cian took on his camera when they were teenagers.
im so sorry theres so much writing i really hope it isn't a hassle to read it all
Last edited by UltimateKitty on Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:00 pm, edited 17 times in total.
UltimateKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{👑}───────(𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓃 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝓁𝒾𝒻𝒻𝓈)

Postby Rocki » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:10 am

e
Last edited by Rocki on Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:28 am, edited 15 times in total.
██ ███████████████

━ ━━━━ . . .
░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

x.xx蒲棋

xxxxxx« trade thread
xxxxxx« quitting for fr

━ ━━━ « ♠︎ » ━
░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
xImage
██ ███████████████
░▌
░▌
░▌
░▌
░▌
░▌
░▌
░▌
░▌
░▌
░▌
░▌
░▌
░▌
▐░xx
▐░xx
▐░xx
▐░xx
▐░xx
▐░xx
▐░xx
▐░xx
▐░xx
▐░xx
▐░xx
▐░xx
▐░xx
▐░xx
Rocki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SyntheticFox » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:18 am

username:
kalon name:
[impress me]

Res c:

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello There !

I'm SyntheticFox ! (Or Fox)
Feel free to message me !

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kalons』✮『Senti』✮『Bigby

SyntheticFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skarekrowkid » Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:06 am

| username: thefrenchgoldfish |
| kalon name: Mili |
| gender: female |
| prompt: |

(this is the story of how Mili becomes a drug addict and slowly recovers, but in her point of view. (what she saw and felt in her mind)

as i stepped through the gate my eyes revealed a perfect land.
and as i observed my new world i sank into a realm of song,
but quickly my intense excitement hurries away,
and tiny legs leave behind a track of endless shape;
a track of twisted creation.

the glow of a ghostly figure appears through the mist
and a loss of direction and confusion engulfs my heart.
misery and uncertainty swirl around in my mind, and i spiral downwards into a deep place.
time doesn't stop but i am running out of it, running out of this world, out of this realm.
but still i prepare my thoughts and my doubts and demolish them, i chose to be here.

a wave of hallucinations hit me and i see red sand flowing out of a mouth; a sweet mouth.
a wave of illusions hit me and i see the sky; it's painted in insanity
flowers; small flowers. they are scratching me, slashing open my veins and filling me with tears, this place was supposed to be good.
misfortune, i think. i have brought upon myself great misfortune. i cannot leave this devilish place, i cannot slip off.
a voice in my head sounds, a great, booming voice. "there is no escape, my dear" it says.
but that voice gave me strength. that voice helps me and i am climbing out of this dark spiral. i gasp for air and look around. the world has chosen to replenish itself; i, in fact, have chosen to replenish me.
my endless terror transforms to ecstasy
and i disconnect my nerves
to the trickery of those pills.

((best read aloud to this.))
skarekrowkid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amoeba » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:00 pm

username;

khyuu

kalon name;

erena

gender;

female

prompt;

Her parents always had a dislike for Erena. “I never wanted you.” “You were an unfortunate accident.” Her mom would often say. Erena’s only source of happiness was going outside at night to explore the forest, to talk to the owls and feel the satisfying crunch of dry autumn leaves beneath her paws. She used to be terrified of the dark, but now it doesn’t scare her. In fact, she enjoys the peaceful silence of being in the dark, something rare she could only experience scarcely. Eventually, her mother found out and for her own safety she ran away into the night. She ran as fast as her little paws could carry her until she came across a little abandoned cottage in a marsh. Curious, she entered the place. It was damp and dark and creaked at the step of a paw, but after a moment of feeling around she turned on a light. It looked cozy enough-And so, she stayed there, in that little home, safe from her parents. She had frogs for companions and learned how to make herbal medicine to treat wounds and illnesses. Maybe by our standards it’s not much, but by hers it’s what made her overcome her lowest moments-Simply walking away and having time for herself. <3
Attachments
A1FE6452-93C8-483A-88AB-83B2AA2049AE.jpeg
A1FE6452-93C8-483A-88AB-83B2AA2049AE.jpeg (320.37 KiB) Viewed 158 times

rottie Image he/him Image Image autistic gay man

ImageImageImage
ImageImage

amoeba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes