Re: 🎉 [ Raffle! ] [OPEN]

Postby Rosemoon » Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:50 am

Make A Wish!
    Username + ID: Rosemoon (941592)
    Give someone a compliment: I wish I could compliment a million people,,,
    Madziu you are such a huge help in the community, and I think you deserve such high praise for the amount of work you do. It feels above and beyond, and I think everyone can agree when I say we appreciate you! <3
    CSMintCat you have been such a great friend to me, and just being around to talk and play games has made me feel so much better when I feel myself getting down. I wish I could send hugs in a package to you, because I'd send a million. I appreciate you being here. <3
    Give yourself a compliment: I'm doing better than what I was previously doing. I'm slowly getting better. I'm starting to take care of myself more, I'm being more patient with myself, I'm getting more motivated for things. I'm proud of myself for healing and making progress. It took a while to get here, but we got here, friend. And I'm glad.

Smack the Piñata!
    Username + ID: Rosemoon (941592)
    Tell me a fun fact about your favorite Kalon or OC: My Kal Ankou can perfectly mimic any voice or sound they hear. It's come in handy with being a reaper, but it also makes for good pranks and party tricks! They have a bit of a habit pranking random kals on the street, since normally they can't see them.
Rosemoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chickpea » Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:04 pm

Make A Wish!
    Username + ID: Chickpea 921177
    Give someone a compliment:

Fuiuki <3<3<3
    You are such a joy to talk with! Whenever Im crafting I'll often think, fui would love this! I gotta show fui when Im done! And I love seeing your work too, I have no idea how you make your crochet guys so tiny sometimes :0
    I am grateful to have such a kind and talented friend.

ArcticWaterDrake
    I Have't known you long but you just stand out as a really kind and polite person!
    Captain Dude
    I love your whole like, natural history vibe? Like in the best way possible you are very museum.
    Exitium
    You seem really passionate about your kalons! You develop them so fast. I'm glad Chartreuse has found a good home with you!
    Koylakun
    I love all your kalon work and art, it's just so well done. Your growths especially are so clean/smooth ✨.
    Stan.
    I was in the middle of drafting you up a complement yesterday(?) when I clicked on discord and saw the art you shared , and that was just so spectacular it threw me off, Im bewildered, in awe. I think the gist of the original complement was mostly I just absolutely love the Bowtie Babies you made me.
    Suds
    I dont see you pop up often but you are just delightful. 👍
    Ufos
    Im not sure how active you are anymore but! Just wanted to say you designed one of my favorite kalons Tupperware, and I admire how you can make a really good design thats also very simple, and also doesn't have a bunch of edits.

Didn't have time to write complements to everyone I wanted! but just! want to say I love the kalon community people! Y'all are so friendly

Give yourself a compliment: I feel like my art has really been improving lately and I've been getting good at rendering, so! nice improvement and keep up the good work!

Smack the Piñata!
    Username + ID: Chickpea 921177
    Tell me a fun fact about your favorite Kalon or OC:

Flavius has the ability of precise control over all water and can sense the water in people like a radar, knowing were they are without looking, if he wants to or not. It makes it very hard to sneak up on him. His coworkers are secretly running a competition to see if they can successfully stealth behind him, and they are baffled that no one has managed it yet.
Chickpea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catskitten » Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:30 pm

Smack the Piñata!
    Username + ID: Catskitten 725939
    Tell me a fun fact about your favorite Kalon or OC:Cozy - a little moth baby who mimics those he likes he tends to befriend everyone (hes like my discord mascot at this point i bring him everywhere xD)

Make A Wish!
    Username + ID: Catskitten 725939
    Give someone a compliment: We havent talked in forever but i remember Fuiuki being one of the nice people in the kalon community (we talked in some adopt places
    Give yourself a compliment:
Ive learned new skillz in the possum arpg group im in im happy about learning to shade and do glowing (even if its slow xD)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sootclan - [Login to Sta.sh]Image - My Adopts
The Collectables - Potion Creatures Lab - Babusagi Image

ImageImageImageAvatar Credit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Catskitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stan. » Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:56 pm

Make A Wish!
    Username + ID: stan. + 693205
    Give someone a compliment: CS user CSMintCat who lives in packige and email hell but has awesome art. Very recognizable and round looking art, I really like the big ol eyes they draw. Praying that next time your packages aren't delayed
    Give yourself a compliment: I think I've been getting better at drawing and also at speaking english out loud! I'm really happy about that aha!

Smack the Piñata!
    Username + ID: stan. + 693205
    Tell me a fun fact about your favorite Kalon or OC: Ohhh to choose just one when I love so many...I think for now I'll say Barkfoot a WC OC. Gay little cat that had a cross clan boyfriend when they were younger but broke up with him and now are getting together again when they're both old and close to retiring. Love wins

stan [he/him]
    i speak spanish & english
    artshop
stan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mastergirl7 » Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:23 pm

Make A Wish!
    Username + ID: Mastergirl7 + 818809
    Give someone a compliment: @Ucanthandleme
    I’ve loved watching the development of your art for many years, you’ve always been a huge inspiration for me. Your style is unique, loved, super cute, and I look forward to seeing your growth in the future as well. <3
    Give yourself a compliment:
    Im glad I started reflecting on myself. Self reflection is a skill I’ve used for years and I’m so proud of the progress I’ve made, where I am now compared to before, and that through this journey of identifying the different parts of myself I’ve come to understand myself better as a whole (well I’ll always have more to reflect on, work on, but isn’t that the fun of it? ^^)

Smack the Piñata!
    Username + ID: Mastergirl7 + 818809
    My first Kalon Elliot will always hold a special place in my heart. Actually I’ve been meaning to give him an actual storyline/backstory for a while now. His original story was an undercover spy universe, but I really couldn’t picture him in that way haha. <3

Awesome people~

My Kals ♡

Hello! I go by Mastergirl7 or Waddely, whatever you prefer to call me. :>
I'm not sure on what to put in my signature so I'll keep it brief. :v
I hope everyone is doing well and I hope you have a nice day/night whoever or wherever you are. Stay safe guys. <3

Avatar made by the awesome artist ChunkyChad please go check them out!
mastergirl7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waffle02 » Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:47 pm

Smack the Piñata!
    Username + ID: waffle02 + 153327
    Fun fact about my kalon Nadya is that I loved her design once I won her as a RU, but I never felt that the story I created for the original contest fit with her. Instead, most of her character develop was created during the RPG summer event and she still has the pet dragon that came from the event!
♪♫♪My Characters and Adopts
♪♫♪ Art Shop - OPEN
♪♫♪My JBDs
♪♫♪ My Kalons

ImageImage
waffle02

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🎉 [ Raffle! ] [CLOSED to Roll]

Postby ✧ airplane. » Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:42 pm

---

I just wanted to let everyone know, that I had managed to get all the raffle tickets recorded, but I came down with strep and then the flu one after another, so I've been a bit bed ridden.

I should have the raffle rolled this weekend though! barring anymore sudden fevers orz

If you want to check that your entries were recorded, here is the link to the sheet!

---
[ Red he/they queer tired ]
artist + owner of kalons // firestarter#0687
too much coffee & not enough sleep ✦ an ding peak lord

"my king—!"

[ Kalons TH ] [ Adopts TH ]
x
x

✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🎉 [ Raffle! ] [Winners]

Postby ✧ airplane. » Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:37 pm

---

✧ airplane. wrote:
      I should have the raffle rolled this weekend though! barring anymore sudden fevers orz

I jinxed myself because not only did I get strep a second time, my laptop charger literally exploded. So sorry for the delay LOL

---

Raffle Prize Winners:
        One Legendary Trait MYO
          Amplify [426059]

Legendary Autopass
          nio [144488]

Legendary Edit
          Eevee55 [1033286]
          •boo• [761033]

Unlimited Rare MYO
          KyleSkrtSkrt [749642]
          ford [916502]

One Rare Trait MYO
          Broccoli_Bento [965616]
          verseo [481114]
          altiora [376904]

Rare Edit
          ArcticWaterDrake [927752]
          stan. [693205]
          epilogue [759734]
          Rabbit [623629]
          Toxic Wolf [123982]

Uncommon MYO
          Lex. [959439]
          luvarien [308588]
          captain dude [1003555]
          waffle02 [153327]
          Meridiem [866190]

Common MYO
          _silentsiren_ [804746]
          dilly. [531372]
          outlaw [992197]
          freybugg [415187]
          jinkori [942285]

If you want to see the rolling, you can check the channel in our community Discord!
    All the prizes have been banked, so all the winners should be set to go!

---

And congrats to the winner of the Legendary Kalon, ArcticWaterDrake!

TY to everyone for participating in this little impromptu mini event, I hope it was fun!
    Our anniversary event is coming up soon, so be on the look out for that!

---

"my king—!"

x
x

✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✧ airplane. » Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:12 pm

---

Upon looking at the main post of this thread, I remembered that I had originally intended to make some Kalon mystery designs to raffle off as prizes as well. However due to being sick the last three weeks, that never got done.

But I didn't want to leave out a prize I had promised! So I rolled for 3 more winners, who each will get a semi custom Kalon from me!

Semi Custom Winners:
        freybugg [415187]
        crowful [936521]
        cherubim [724098]

Congrats!
    You guys can DM me [either here on CS or through Discord], and send me a theme and a color palette for inspiration, and I will design an official Kalon for you!

---

"my king—!"

x
x

✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist