Postby Klyse » Tue May 27, 2014 7:13 pm

Username:
      Dan Howell
    Name:
      Azazel
    Favorite music genre:
      Indie Rock
    Brief personality:
      Azazel, who likes her name despite how often it makes others mistake her for a male, is a music addict. She often spends hours of her day locked away listening to the likes of The 1975, Two Door Cinema Club, Arctic Monkeys, and The xx. She is very curious and often spends her free time going on adventures.
    Playlist:
      [ listen ]
      Basic Space - The xx
      Together - The xx
      Something Good Can Work - Two Door Cinema Club
      Laughter Lines - Bastille
      Skinny Love - Birdy
      Riptide - Vance Joy
      I Blame Myself - Sky Ferreira
      Of The Night - Bastille
      Unbelievers - Vampire Weekend
      Sun - Two Door Cinema Club
      Drunk - Ed Sheeran
      Oh No! - Marina and The Diamonds
      Do I Wanna Know? - Arctic Monkeys
      Sex - The 1975

wip because it's really late and I should be sleeping ;-;
Last edited by Klyse on Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
=
=
=
=

she/her + adult user
intp + chaotic neutral
digital artist

dm me if you need
my th or da links

Klyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: JBD #736

Postby clouds-move-on » Wed May 28, 2014 5:33 am

Possibly entering...

Username: rainy-cloud
Name:
Favorite music genre:
Brief personality:
Extra:
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bsktcase » Wed May 28, 2014 6:17 am

Username: iJellybean
Name: Buttermilk ( WIll check if used or not )
Favorite music genre: Country
Brief personality: Wip
Extra: Wip
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
❝ And I lost you
The one I was dancin' with
In New York, no shoes
Looked up at the sky
and it was maroon
- Taylor Swift

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Toyhouse bsktcase ✦ Discord bsktcase#0423
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Moon Light Kennels
Lunar Blossom Kennels
The Nexus Colony
The Pumet Region
The Veiled Jade
Umberfall
Tribe of the Bogland
Logclan

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the name is bskt
my pronouns are she/her
i'm pansexual and demiromantic
full time sterile processing technician

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bsktcase

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chimericect » Fri May 30, 2014 8:04 am

Let the music flow through you like blood, the beat is your heart, breath in the rhythm and believe in the band

Username:
    Hello! I'm Soulfirewolf, nice to meet you! I currently own one beautiful bean and I love her to bits, but I'm looking to own an adult bean. I do have a fanclub account and am always willing to roleplay with others. I would also make a clay figure of her (as I did with my bean, Alyssa) and draw her in countless pictures. Granted, I don't always have time to draw and I can't promise that I will draw her in every drawing I do, but I can promise that I will love her forever.
Name:
Mandolin lyre
    Mandolin may seem like an outlandish choice for a name, but many other instruments have been used as a baby name, all the instruments in the band seem to be auditioning for a place on birth certificates. Goes by Mandy or lyn
    in my opinion, this bean is seen as a female in my eyes.
Favorite music genre:
    Mandolin really loves rock music, but rap coming in at a close second. She loves the get up and dance beats some have, but who wouldn't? Bands like Lincoln park and Greenday just make her want to sing and play her guitar all day, they inspire her to be like them every time she plays a 'concert'. She loves the combinations you could have with the various rock tunes, some being pop rock, punk rock, and hip-hop rock. When she feels alone and just can't do much, she will turn on rock music to keep her spirits up. She believes that rock is it's own way of life and without it she wouldn't be anywhere. She has always had strong ties to Rock starting from when she was young, commonly listening to rock music play on the radio. Eventually, she decided to try it for herself and loved to sing and jam out with her guitar.
Brief personality:
    tomboyish/overconfident/exciting/party rocker/musically talented
    Despite her innocent and calm look, Mandy is rather hard-core when it comes to music. She does play the Guitar and can play the drums, as well as sing and dance. Mandy has been trying to form her own rock band for awhile, but has currently found nobody to join just yet, so she plays alone. She will gladly play for birthday parties or clubs, free or not, just for the enjoyment of others. She is rather overconfident and rather competitive. She has to win or she gets angry and will drive herself to do even better based on what she believed she did wrong. Mandy also likes to be the only girl in a group and prefers being with male beans. There isn't anything wrong with females, it's just that they cause to much drama and she doesn't want to be involved. Mandy also loves to be the life of the party or at least be at every party. She strives to be a popular bean with plenty of friends that always wins. It's a rather hard thing to live up to, but she does it each and every day, facing the world with her guitar and a grin.

Extra: viewtopic.php?t=2320215
Rock and roll is like me, not always perfect but always great to listen to
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby agile » Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:06 am

Username:
Chichamster350
Name:
Champagne
Favorite music genre:
Jazz
Brief personality:
WIP c:
Extra:
WIP c:
she/her

たくさんの日本語の勉強していても、まだ上手にならなかった…
しかし、私にメッセージを書かない? ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ
私はもっと学びたいから!ありがとう~!

watching: fruits basket | playing: OW2 | listening: j-rock
agile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shenan_the_cat » Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:13 pm

Username: Shenan_the_cat

Name: Welshe

Favorite music genre:
Unsurprisingly Welshe's favourite music genre is pop-rock, the mix between guitar rock and get-up-and-dance pop because, for all his nature/outdoors phobias, Welshe is an incredibly lively bean. If it can make him dance then it's a favourite, anything that gets him bouncing around or swishing his tail gets added to his IPod list soon enough. He truly can't get enough of the latest music craze, stocking up on anything to do with the band, but is also into a lot of the non-mainstream bands, always happy to try something new in the pop-rock genre even if it's not considered popular with his friends.
{110 words}

Brief personality:
Extremely feminine, Welshe dislikes anything to do with his gender, if JBD's could change theirs, he would; he gets very uppity if you call him male, will deny it and most likely walk away in a flourish of overpowering perfume. Welshe enjoys doing typically girly things, such as dressing up, reading fairy-tails and braiding his tail and spends most of his time with female beans although he has little interest in them. However, he can always hold his own in an argument even if he resorts to sarcasm. Being as feminine as he is makes Welshe an indoor bean, he rarely leaves the comfort of his home and never strays from a cement path if he can help it; mud absolutely terrifies him, it would never come out of his fur. Staying inside gives Welshe rather a lot of time for other things, he's a music addict (and really who could blame him for liking the tight-outfitted girl bands with as much sass as he has) - listening to his songs almost all day, headphones constantly present, he'll often just burst into song whenever something comes on his likes. Overly flamboyant about music, as well, you can never tell whether Welshe is making up the lyrics or sticking to the proper ones, or even whether or not he's singing or actually telling you something important. It's one of his favourite past times, Welshe can memorise lyrics after the first time a song comes on, he's never without a tune.
{exactly 250 words}

Extra (short story):
Welshe danced across the room, something Lady Gaga blaring out of the speakers behind, it was his favourite tune and had been on repeat fir the last few hours but the hyped up bean was in a mood to dance. How could he possibly dance to anything but Lady Gaga? Welshe didn't seem to think he could, twirling about as 'Bad romance' entered its fifth replay.
"Gaga oh la la." He sung, voice surprisingly high pitched for a male been and collapsed without grace onto one of the beanbags littered about the place having worn himself out completely, collapsing as well into a fit of giggles as the song entered its tenth or so chorus.
Between laughs, the JBD clutching his sides, Welshe sang broken parts of the song, "Bad *pant* Romance, oh oh oh-
Oh, no!"
The stereo, turned up to its highest volume, was stuttering, "B-b-b.", a pained sort of sound nothing like Lady Gaga's normally upbeat voice, Welshe leapt from the beanbag in a fit, kicking the various objects on the carpet out of his way, and dove at the shivering stereo.
"No, don't do that." He whined, having no actual knowledge of how to fix the stereo. "You can make it." Words of encouragement didn't do anything to help the breaking stereo, it choked out a final, "bad." And something important popped out of place, smoke drifting up from the machine, Welshe nearly cried at the sight - his poor stereo in shambles and smoking.
{exactly 250 words}
Last edited by Shenan_the_cat on Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shenan_the_cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƥɛтαℓƨ » Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:36 am

Reserve
Character Page
╔══════════════════════════════╗
Looking for roleplays for Loafer
I would like to develop him further as my main
character. Let me know if your interested!
Ƥɛтαℓƨ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IndieWolf » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:36 am

Username:
      IndieWolf
Name:
      American Rebel
Favorite music genre:
      Classic Rock
Brief personality:
      Easy going
      Moody
      Vain
      Chatty

wip~
IndieWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby X_x_COPY_x_X » Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:35 pm

the basics
    username // ★Shiny★Umbreon★
    name // splatter
    nickname // painty
    gender //Female ♀
    pen color // #fefdb8
    zodiac sign // June Zodiac

the hidden
    Playful//
    Splatter has always been into games and such.
    She loves to play with her friends and with
    her family. She will always care to with someone
    new. She'll always drop what she's doing to play
    a game ^^

Caring//
    Splatter is nice, and cares for other JBDs.
    She will always be nice in all ways that are
    possible. She will try and help her friends
    if they need her in any way. She is always there
    for everyone.
      that music
    All music genres. Mostly rock though//
    Well, splatter loves music. She loves all music. She will listen to all music. She dosent have a favorite music genre, she just loves them all. She does watch one more than others. it might be a slight time. She watches rock music more. It was probally because when she was little her father was in a rock band.

Art by me. Dont steal, or claim as yours.
Last edited by X_x_COPY_x_X on Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:04 am, edited 3 times in total.
X_x_COPY_x_X

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:43 am

Username:makiya11
Name:Speckle
Favorite music genre:country
Brief personality:messy, poetic, wild, free, loves reading, kind, one hobby is archery, and she loves to create sculptures, and imagen that she time travels.
Extra:wip
xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me