Re: Kalon #2222

Postby Bass » Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:47 am

marking!
Last edited by Wheatley on Wed Apr 19, 2011 11:54 am, edited 99999 times in total.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________[/size]
    ๐•™๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ช ๐•š'๐•ž ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•š๐•๐• ๐•—๐•ฃ๐•–๐•–

ยฐโ€ขโ˜† โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ—„ โ–ณ โ–บ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–“โ–“โ–“โ–’โ–’โ–’ โ˜†โ€ขยฐ

โ‡ ใ€ ๐™น๐šŠ๐š–๐š’๐šŽ โ‘… ๐™ณ๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š— โ‘… ๐™ฐ๐š๐šž๐š•๐š ใ€‘โ‡ข
    BLACK LIVES MATTER.

ใ€Š neopets โ™ characters โ™ flight rising ใ€‹

ยฐโ€ขโ˜† โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ—„ โ–ณ โ–บ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–“โ–“โ–“โ–’โ–’โ–’ โ˜†โ€ขยฐ
    ๐•ฅ๐•’๐•œ๐•– ๐•’ ๐•”๐•™๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•– ๐• ๐•Ÿ m๐•–

please don't use the above art as it is mine only to use. all icons (c) caffeinecat@FA
    Bass

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby kaisisles » Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:45 am

user+id#: kaisisles 444424
      name: cheon skylar
      prompt:
      skylar's a popular stylist for models, actors, and celebrities in new vegas right now, but he started out as a cosplay hobbyist who made custom wigs for professionals. he was a stellar student and there was a lot of talk between him and his family over his future because they felt it was safer for him to get a stable job, but they respected his wishes in the end.

he doesn't do it for pocket money anymore, but whenever things begin to get hectic he relaxes in his quiet studio and works on crafting his next fashionable, fictional hairstyle-inspired wig
    kaisisles

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby LOSTINUNKNOWN » Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:48 am

user+id#: LOSTINUNKNOWN 1002427
    name: Alphonse.
    prompt: They often leave their house, climb the tree planted upon the cusp of their childhood in the forest, perch themselves upon the highest branch, and watch the stars strewn aloft as a means to distress - the sown rupture of calming zephyr humming in waves drawn upon their pelt.
    Last edited by LOSTINUNKNOWN on Tue May 07, 2024 2:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    LOSTINUNKNOWN

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Sealipup » Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:40 am

Mark, so pretty!!!

X
    X
    X
    X
    ImageImage
    Seali โ™ก She/Her

Image Credits: x x x x x
    Sealipup

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Griff » Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:43 pm

user+id#: Griff 254592
    name: Derrick
    prompt: They like to daydream, but more specifically they imagine a katamari ball in their mind. For the unfamiliar, think a ball one rolls around that can pick up anything smaller than it! In their mind they start rolling small items, then progressively go bigger and bigger until even other kalons are imagined hanging on for the ride of their lives! (60)
    Griff

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Sp00kEHours » Mon Apr 22, 2024 1:54 pm

user+id#: Sp00kEHours #584566
    name: Perseus
    prompt: Perseus suffers from insomnia and anxiety, so it is critical for him to be able to relax and eventually take a nap or fall asleep when he can. One of the things that helps him to successfully wind down is, surprisingly, listening to ASMR. At first, Perseus didn't think he would be the type to enjoy such content, but his friend convinced him to give it a go. He particularly likes to listen to the roleplays, such as medical settings or fun ones like where the ASMR artist is painting on him / drawing on him / sketching him.

Old member just selling pets for art of her ocs
    Sp00kEHours

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby platyhelminth » Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:22 pm

user+id#: platyhelminth #780764
    name: astrophel โ˜… they/he/kie
    prompt: mark :) [100 words or less, please include a word counter if possible!]
    platyhelminth

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby LokisTrick » Sat May 04, 2024 1:50 pm

user+id#:
    LokisTrick + 47801

name:
    August

prompt:
    The steady churn of the boat's engines and the slow slap of waves on the hull were sounds August had dearly missed. The swells were negligible this morning, but sure to pick up with sunrise. Dawn broke gently as she steered her center console toward the coming sun. The salty, humid air was already beginning to warm. The sea breeze washed over her, carrying with it the sound of the terns and gulls. August felt clearer here, cleansed of something she didn't even know was staining her. The horizon beckoned, colors blooming like a rose. What a beautiful sight.

[99/100]
    Dreaming Deep~

Looking for celestial garden item set!
    LokisTrick

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby sparks! » Tue May 07, 2024 12:41 pm

user+id#: sparks! [831563]
    name: diede [it/they]
    prompt: diede curled around its partner, burying their face in their chest while it sniffled. why they had stressed, it didn't know now. all they could focus on was the feeling of its partner stroking their hair, arms wrapped around it and pulling them closer to their body, hearts joined in one.
    formerly kumquat., ryan ross. (but with fonts that are not very good with readers sorry!), and aventin!. i'm mostly inactive, but i do log on from time to time.
    sparks!

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Kalon #2222

Postby cherubim » Tue May 07, 2024 11:26 pm

user+id#: cherubim + 724098
      name: xenon
      prompt:
      interview excerpt wrote:not much is known about xenon, apart from the fact that his stage name is zen.
      usually found performing dj sets in boiler rooms, most of zen's fans have never seen the kal outside of the party scene. it's often rumoured that he's not actually kal, but rather a hologram - a recent interview asked him what he did to relax, and he answered with a cryptic 'wouldn't you like to know!'.
      off the record, he likes to complete jigsaw puzzles in his down time. he's framed quite a few, but you didn't hear it from me!

[97/100]
    x
    x
    x

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ (โ˜€) โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
    โ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ข ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ โž
    ๐Ÿ•Š wren ๐Ÿ•Š they/she ๐Ÿ•Š sylvain's wife! ๐Ÿ•Š
    lover of birds, poetry, and fire emblem
    take a gander at my writing

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ (โ˜€) โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
    cherubim

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me