My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kibbies | 028 - extended (mar 15)

Postby kaisisles » Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:54 pm

for the sake of clarification, this comp will close at 11:59 pst (8 hours past rollover on 3/15)!
kaisisles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kibbies | 028 - winner

Postby kaisisles » Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:43 pm

hi everyone! thank you for waiting super patiently
    actually this comp had already been judged weeks ago but i wanted to get all the designs done and posted before announcing results!

for kibby #28
      winner- discontinued
      i thought revali's character suited this design the best, with bluejay manor in complete disarray and everything screaming for his attention while he does his best not to cry ;; poor guy, i hope he makes it to the end of the week in one piece

because the theme was characterization, i ended up doing way more than i originally intended because you guys wrote so many lively characters and intriguing stories c':

i'd like to offer runner-ups to
      final fantasy and silk
      silk is so lovely, her theme of being a space traveler with no reservations about taking you aboard to new places was adorable, and i really really loved the line about how her parents had told her the markings on her back resembled wings and encouraged her to take flight and see the universe <3
      i hope her travels take her to the stars, every corner of the observable universe, and beyond!

fluffybirdie and sora
      if this had been a regular comp, you placed first- congrats! your writing is captivating and the suspense around the world sora lives in was so fascinating to me- i love the corrupted, post-apocalyptic kind of aesthetic
      what does she mean by 'edge of the map'? what's past that? why are they dying in a simulation? is it even a simulation? and will the cycle ever end?

i had a lot of fun designing for this species, i'm really proud of this last round of designs and i hope you guys love your characters just as much <3
kaisisles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kibbies | 028 - winner

Postby FluffyBirdie » Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:44 pm

Congrats discontinued and final fantasy! Your stories were all such different takes on the prompt, it was really fun to read!

And AAAA thank you kaisisles for the RU!! T-T genuinely didn't expect you to make runner ups, I'm so glad you liked my story! And unfortunately the cycle will never end xD

──── ────
|| Kalons || TH ||
★★★
Selling OCs, lf art/c$!
Pixel animation shop

──── ────

click on art for credit! avatar credit
FluffyBirdie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery