Re: Range Trotter #SHF109

Postby literal.swag. » Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:29 pm

Username: literal.swag.
Show Name: tbd
Barn Name: tbd
Halter Metal: artist's choice!
Halter Gem Color: eye color please :D
Prompt:
    god there are so many things that make me feel nostalgic. i miss childhood so much ๐Ÿ˜ญ (/silly). but!! one of the most nostalgic things for me is this pink nintendo dsi i had when i was a child. it was probably the first "gaming console" i ever had. there are SO many memories on this thing. so many selfies of when i was young with my parents and old childhood best friends and memories, my childhood stuffed animal that i had been inseparable with but lost, little doodles, and more. it's so bittersweet being able to open this bad boy up and look through all the pictures and the youth it radiates. also, my favorite fever dream of a game was given to me by my mom's best friend's kid who was like a brother to me. i miss them both dearly and this dsi reminds me of them.

also sorry these link to ebday/amazon, i'm not trying to get y'all to buy it i promise lmaoo

แต•ฬˆ court || she/her || adult || adhd ridden แต•ฬˆ

hey y'all, just here to have fun! โ™ก
    please bare with me on trades!!
    toyhouse | cs storage

โ™กumas | the backseat lovers | crochetโ™ก

current goals: collecting all dragons/dinosaurs!
literal.swag.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fruitbat » Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:22 pm

Username: fruitbat
Show Name: TBD
Barn Name: TBD
Halter Metal: rose gold please
Halter Gem Color: eye colour
Prompt:
fruitbat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Astraela » Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:51 am

Username: Astraela
Show Name:
Barn Name: Duckie
Halter Metal: gold
Halter Gem Color: eye color
Prompt: Oh wow. For me its staying up late with my dad playing the good ole Duck Hunt on the Nintendo 64!
Click the pic to watch a nostalgia inducing video!
I used to be laredo
Astraea's landing
My WME's
Image Image
Astraela

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby heyheygirl101 » Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:14 am

Username: heyheygirl101
Show Name: LLE Keep Me In Your Time Capsule
Barn Name: Memory
Halter Metal: Rose Gold
Halter Gem Color: Soft Pink
Prompt: It was Christmas '06, I was at my second Christmas and I had been hoping with all my heart that my Father had listened to me and got me the Walking Barbie Horse Tawny that had I had been seeing commercials for on cartoon network for the last 4 months, to be honest if he hadn't I probably was going to be in a sour mood for the rest of the day because it was the ONLY thing I wanted under that tree. I have 2 more presents to open, one of them a carriage with 2 unmoving horses for Cinderella, they are fancy but not the horse I am dreaming of that walks by it self, I look at the last present, pleading with the gods and hoping Santa read my letter. I grab that present, it reads To: heyhey From: Santa, every part of my body is tense as I rip open the wrapping paper and I see the pale yellow of Tawny's body. Pure joy floods me, I will always remember getting that walking horse, it is probably one of my happiest memories with my Father but I played with that girl until the motors in her legs stopped working and I had to manually move them for her, I loved her until I stopped playing with Barbies and realistically I still love her to this day.
โ™ก
โ™ก
โ™ก
โ™ก
โ™ก
โ™ก
โ™ก
โ™ก
โ™ก
โ™ก
โ™ก
โ™ก
โ™ก
โ™ก
โ™ก
โ™ก
โ™ก
โ™ก
โ™ก
โ™ก
โ™ก
โ™ก
โ™ก
โ™ก
โ™ก
โ™ก
โ™ก
โ™ก
โ™ก
โ™ก
โ™ก
โ™ก
โ™ก
โ™ก
โ™ก
โ™ก
โ™ก
โ™ก
๐’ด๐‘œ๐“Š ๐“€๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“Œ, ๐’ž๐“‡๐‘œ๐“Œ๐“๐‘’๐“Ž,
๐ผโ€™๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“Ž๐“ˆ ๐“ˆ๐’ถ๐’พ๐’น ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰, ๐’น๐‘’๐‘’๐“… ๐’น๐‘œ๐“Œ๐“ƒ ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐’น๐‘’, ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Šโ€™๐“‡๐‘’ ๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐“๐“๐“Ž ๐“†๐“Š๐’พ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ถ...

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
Hiya! I'm Heyhey <3
Pronouns are she/her and I am a proud bisexual Image
Trades are always open just may not always be accepted.
Links to my character storage below

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

๐’œ๐“๐“ ๐“‡๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰, ๐’ถ๐“๐“ ๐“‡๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰,
๐’ฏ๐‘’๐“๐“ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“๐‘’
๐’ท๐“๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐’น ๐“Œ๐‘œ๐“‡๐“๐’น, ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐“Ž ๐’น๐‘œ๐“ƒโ€™๐“‰ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š?
heyheygirl101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pandapop » Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:25 am

Username: Pandapop
Show Name: TBD
Barn Name: TBD
Halter Metal: Artist's choice
Halter Gem Color: Eye color
Prompt:

Ponds make me nostalgic.
It's funny because they're everywhere, they aren't gone, and I can still visit them at any time... just not like I used to.

When I was younger, I was all about getting dirty and wading through the water to find interesting critters, and I'd always go with my brother. Frogs and tadpoles, snails, newts, salamanders, minnows... sometimes turtles or ducks. I'd collect interesting stones I'd find, and I still have some of them to this day. There was something so exciting and invigorating about visiting this one pond I used to travel to every other weekend. The fresh air, the cool breeze on a warm summer day... the rippling water. Maybe what makes it so nostalgic to me was the time I spent with my little brother. I haven't seen him much these last several years, and I miss the time we had together bonding over our "finds." I likely won't ever have that experience again, and I cherish it in my memories.

Not the actual pond but the closest one that I could find that looked similar in appearance.
Pandapop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pandora! » Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:41 am

Username: Pandora!
    Halter Metal: artist's choice
    Prompt: My absolute favorite toys growing up where the G3 My Little Ponies! My sister and I collected them, and spent hours upon hours playing with them, creating ridiculous soap opera level drama with our ponies. We of course fought over our favorites, and I remember both of us loving Waterfire (MLP really struck creative name with that name lol) and fighting over who got to play with her to the point of being taken away by our parents multiple times. My childhood ponies had been donated many years ago at this point, but I've recently had the itch lately to use my Adult Money to get into collecting and creating G3 MLP customs (please pray for my wallet). (source)

โ–โ–Œ
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–

Pandora!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:35 am

Username: DarkestWerewolf
Show Name: Somber Memories
Barn Name: Nostalgia
Halter Metal: Rose gold
Halter Gem Color: Artistโ€™s choice
Prompt:
This toy had me whole-heartedly believe I was a fishing god
credit
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vanilla bean. » Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:56 pm

Username: vanilla bean.
    Show Name: JVS Tiny Dancer
    Barn Name: Mirabelle
    Halter Metal: whichever matches best <3
    Prompt:

oh, i could write you a novel on things that make me nostalgic (you should have a scroll through my nostalgia board)

but for my image? this little wooden snake.
    my friends and i had SO much lore for this little toy, and we thoughtfully named it 'Galapagos Poodle.' i don't know why.

(about to rebuy one because i miss the dang thing!!)

hey there, i'm abi!
lesbian - she / they - adopt storage
pms are always open, feel free to drop in <3

vanilla bean.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sleepyDandy » Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:05 pm

literal.swag. wrote:Username: literal.swag.
Halter Metal: artist's choice!
Halter Gem Color: eye color please :D
Prompt:
    god there are so many things that make me feel nostalgic. i miss childhood so much ๐Ÿ˜ญ (/silly). but!! one of the most nostalgic things for me is this pink nintendo dsi i had when i was a child. it was probably the first "gaming console" i ever had. there are SO many memories on this thing. so many selfies of when i was young with my parents and old childhood best friends and memories, my childhood stuffed animal that i had been inseparable with but lost, little doodles, and more. it's so bittersweet being able to open this bad boy up and look through all the pictures and the youth it radiates. also, my favorite fever dream of a game was given to me by my mom's best friend's kid who was like a brother to me. i miss them both dearly and this dsi reminds me of them.
    also sorry these link to ebday/amazon, i'm not trying to get y'all to buy it i promise lmaoo

rng rolled a 10, congrats!! i wanted to hand pick a winner so bad but everyone's responses were just so cute!!

โ™ก sleepy; they/them
range trotters;
slatewood stables;
sleepy hollow percherons;

art by 7kocaao โ™ก
sleepyDandy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups