Re: Pine Valley QH - #200

Postby clemmie » Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:35 pm

Username: clemmie
Name: artemis
Halter Color: white & gold
Prompt: birch & kiwi - absolute sweethearts and amazing artists!! also queens for running two species. girlbosses fr
beaver & fawn - slaying the designs always
lady lesednik & temper - shoutout for mentioning me yall made me tear up,
hi i'm clem !
she/her - adult
trades - toyhouse

sig art & pfp art
clemmie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kijauni » Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:25 am

Username: kijauni
Name: FFR Sweet Home Alabama I Marry
Halter Color: Based on her Eye Colour!
Prompt: Wow thats a tough prompt! I'll do the same as everybody else and name several people :3
First of all I want to say how comfortable and relaxed I feel in PVQH/Yukons/Tordens. I extremely rarely join a Species Discord and feel right away apart of the community but I felt welcomed and like I am with y'all basically 10 minutes after I joined. So biggest shotout to just about everybody who talks in the DC and is just a pure joy and blessing to be around <3
- birch. and TheKiwiKat: Ofc I have to thank you two foremost. You two are kicking rear ends keeping 3 Species alive, simultanously. I can not imagine how pressuring that feel at times and I hope you two take your well deserved breaks whenever you can! <3
- Fawntura: I was so sad to see you go on hiatus in Trots and I was overjoyed when I saw you were in PVQH and active! I know, we rarely talked during Trots time but I appreciated you a lot and now that we talk more, I am very happy to be able to do so! :3
- BeaverANDALLHERNUMBERS: You know it, silly bean! I love our antics, our random talks and how we not talk for months, then talk for hours and then silent again xD Always nerding over some Honse Species.
- LadyLesednik: I don't think i have met such a kind harded person as you! Giving slots out like you have a white van ready for us, and the games really spice up my day when I get around to do them. Also, mental challenge, yesss!
- Clemmie, Winter, blackhoeses, runnersback and everybody else who is so active: Y'all keep the community alive and honestly, I love everytime I speak to any of y'all! Keep going fellas <33
- NoodleDOOT and HalfTree: I see you two :3 I know you from other Communitys and you two are just amazing people in there so I hope to see you two join this madness fully <3
- last but not least: werepickle - my bestest CS Friend. My Pickle to my Jar! I love how whatever Species I join, you are already in it or follow suit! It just feels amazing to have somebody to talk to and about literally every single species I am part of - and beyond! Keep pickling, my friend <3

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

She/Her ◆ Member since 2010 ◆ IRL Busy
Dreaming off a full Pet + Item Collection
Pet WL before Hiatus: 12 pages; Pet WL after Hiatus: 46 pages
Item WL before Hiatus: 3 pages; Item WL after Hiatus: 10 pages
Find Me On ➸ LorWolf ➸ FRPfQ ➸ WD ➸ LD ➸ DV

Trade ThreadCollection ThreadOffsite Thread©

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
kijauni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheKiwiKat » Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:19 am

Closing this :3 will judge in a bit
Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4920312
Join fog mountain Yukons! If you join and get your first Yukon, dm me and I’ll offer a free slot from one of my studs/mares to help boost your herd! :)
TheKiwiKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheKiwiKat » Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:00 am

Comett wrote:Username: Comett
Name: CCS Calico Rose Winner
Halter Color: Eye colour
Prompt: Birch. They introduced me into the Yukon and PVQH community and I admire their work with realistic coat colours and Genetics! (KiwiKat too, just I had to choose one)

Rng chose our lucky winner! :3 congrats!

Runner up rolled for Kijauni <3 that will be made sometime this week
Join fog mountain Yukons! If you join and get your first Yukon, dm me and I’ll offer a free slot from one of my studs/mares to help boost your herd! :)
TheKiwiKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Comett » Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:21 am

Can I get a repost of this without the Adopt me?
Comett

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheKiwiKat » Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:42 am

Fixed for ya :3
TheKiwiKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me