Re: day four

Postby Exitium » Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:41 am

Username + UID: Exitium + 626371
Prompt: Patty Bark awkwardly moves forward, greeting the unfamiliar Plate Dragon. "I have a gift for you from my shop!" Patty said excitedly, warming up to the plate dragon quickly. Grabbing a gift bag out of her basket, she smiled and did a little happy dance as the plate dragon accepted her gift.
................exitium
.....discord: @mortemius

................Image

.............ImageImage

ImageImageImage
Exitium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Myskx » Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:35 am

Username + UID: Myskx 875503
Prompt: Cyro would study the angelic-looking Plate Dragon from afar for a minute or two before strolling up to him. "Hey there!" Cyro would rumble. His eyes would widen in surprise at the corresponding Plate Dragon's melodic voice as he responded. "Hello." Pulling himself together, Cyro would continue to make small talk with his new aquaintence, learning bits and pieces of information about the strange, angel-like creature. Eventually, the Plate Dragon would allow Cyro to touch his wings, causing the usually relaxed Cyro's heart to flutter wildly.
Myskx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imabanditø » Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:59 am

Username + UID: imabanditø 908562
Prompt: crescendo would be a bit on edge by this plate dragon at first, as he was in the middle of creating bracelets alone when they approached. now that he was thinking about it, the park might’ve not been the best place to go if he didn’t want to be bothered, but it was too late now.

“excuse me?” the other plate dragon gently began in an attempt to grab crescendo’s attention. “sorry to bother you, but i really like your style!” their voice was slow and rather quiet at first, then got increasingly faster and more high-pitched as their sentence wrapped up. “i think it’s very cool - something i’m into, but i just don’t know where to begin,” they admitted.

despite his efforts to pretend that he wasn’t smiling, crescendo’s expression turned softer and more welcoming, inviting the dragon to sit near him. “thank you,” he responded in relief, realizing they weren’t there to be unnecessarily rude. “if you want, i can give you some tips, but the biggest thing is to be yourself, you know?” crescendo added as he pushed his hair out of his eyes in an attempt to appear more friendly. “by the way, i’m crescendo - he/him.”

the winged plate dragon felt anxious to talk, yet eager to bond with someone. “i’d greatly appreciate it if you had the time,” they added. “and i’m luna, they/them.”
— cer/ceri | he/they
th | aroace/agender
my art shop! :D <3
imabanditø

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galaxytale » Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:43 am

Username + UID: Galaxytale #646813
Prompt:
"This is Castor. Are you calling about sleep issues or for something else?" Castor shifted his phone in his hand, opening his note book and flipping to a blank page. The Plate Dragon on the line confirms that sleep problems are the reason for the call. They sound genuinely confused when they follow it up with asking if calls like this are a regular occurrence for him. "Yeah, sleep issues are why most people call me these days. It's a common problem, but helping fix it comes easy for me. Will you tell me what your problems are? Problems falling asleep? Staying asleep? Nightmares?"

The Plate Dragon on the other end of the line prattled on a bit, going on a couple rambling tangents here and there. Castor listened easily, noting down a few things in his notebook. When the other Plate Dragon reached the conclusion of his thoughts, Castor already had a pretty decent idea of how to help them best. "Well, firstly, I'd suggest you start with listening to something like soft music or a calming podcast or PlateTube video essays before you get ready for bed, to help your brain unwind. Secondly, give putting on some kind of White Noise for yourself while you sleep - many people find this kind of thing comforting. Thirdly, do you have any interest in tea?"

The other Plate Dragon told him that they enjoyed tea a lot, and were actually looking to get into it more. Castor smiled, happy to be talking to a kindred spirit, "Then, if you haven't tried it before, I might also suggest trying to drink some Chamomile tea before bed. My partner and many other Plate Dragons I've talked to seem to find it beneficial. Also, if you'd like to talk tea in general sometime, or are looking for recommendations, feel free to call again. Do get back to me if the sleep issues continue to bother you, though." The Plate Dragon on the other end of the line thanked him for his time happily, promising that they'll call again soon about the sleep thing and adding in that they'd love to talk tea another time too.
Griffin | He/Him or It/Its | Ghouls System
Galaxytale on ToyHouse

[Icon and siggy art by Ottercola]
Galaxytale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aizaka » Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:38 am

Username + UID: Aizaka + 995625
Prompt: (As I don't currently have a plate dragon..) I would complement him on the bright golden colors he has on him. I see him as having an outgoing and cheerful personality and would be nice to talk to. :)
Aizaka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SylphTheDragon » Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:02 pm

Username + UID: SylphTheDragon + 1097719
Prompt: (I’d write more, but only have like 4 minutes to write so—) Paloma would meet this dragon while waiting in line for hot chocolate (they think coffee is gross) as the dragon in front of them accidentally spilled their beverage on them. This dragon helped fetch them napkins and they chatted a bit, and found they shared a lot of common interests, including a love of jokes. Now they’re pun buddies, and Paloma will often call them over just to run a new prank or cookie recipe by them for testing.

🌸
🌸
SylphTheDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tsu-bear » Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:14 pm

Congrats to the winner:
Bear. wrote:Username + UID: Bear. + 268604
Prompt:
    Cloudchaser is not afraid of talking to strangers at all, easily one of the most confident and friendly dragons in the room. When she sees anyone standing on their own, she feels compelled to go and talk to them. So, seeing this golden dragon by himself, she can't help but walk up to him. "Wow, look at you!" she remarks, gazing at his glittering gold plates, "Heh, I bet I can guess your favorite color."
    This catches him off guard- he wasn't expecting someone to open a conversation like that, not at a fancy event like a gala. "...Oh?"
    "Don't believe me? That's fine. But if I guess it right, you owe me a dance! Deal?"
    He didn't have anything to lose, so why not? "Deal."
    Cloudchaser looked him up and down. She was going to say gold, just to be funny, but she actually wanted to guess the right answer. "Hmm..." she narrowed her eyes in concentration, "Is it.. burgundy? Like, a dark red?"
    His face is all the confirmation she needed- he looked totally shocked. "That's- How did you know that?"
    "A lady never tells," she giggled. "Now about that dance..."

this was very cute! hope you enjoy the new fella :D
Honorable mention:
beetleb0nes + 1070966
GOSH this was adorable!! i loved this story so much <3
you win x1 Uncommon MYO!

Everyone else who entered wins 5P$!
(use this in the shop to buy items and MYOS!)

thank you all for entering! it seriously is always so fun to read all your stories!!!

1081574 | 716760 | 1078363 | 415187 | 1014873 | 254592 | 1033286 | 626371 | 875503 | 908562 | 646813 | 995625 | 1097719

if i missed you please PM me or message me on discord (@tsu_bear) for corrections <3)
xxImage

╔ ——————————————————————— ╗
artshop - trade thread - carrd - deviantart - TH
╚ ——————————————————————— ╝

hey there ! im tsu-bear, you can call me Bear !
i love drawing, iron man and video gaming, some favorites
include: tetris, minecraft, stardew, hzd

╔ ——————————————————————— ╗
my commissions are [open, USD only]
discord: tsu_bear

╚ ——————————————————————— ╝
tsu-bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bear. » Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:39 pm

omg i only just noticed this- thanks so much!!

✦ BEYHR ✦
she they he
kaijuinu & lil long necks creator
𓆝 𓆟𓆞 𓆟
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Bear.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups