Postby roadkill. » Sat Feb 03, 2024 4:58 am

username;; roadkill.
prompt;;
extra;;

HUGE mark

Image CROW | CROG Image

Image ADULT | HE/HIM Image

Image ART SHOP Image

PLS DONT USE MICROSCOPIC TEXT ON MY POSTS. I CANT READ IT!!

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
roadkill.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kibbies | 016

Postby final fantasy » Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:01 am

username;; final fantasy
prompt;;

in the beginning, it was quiet.

the only sound that could be heard was the light thump of paws on empty terrain, a vast field decorated only by a thin curtain of dying foliage at the land's edges.

well-adjusted to the silence, onyx had sunk into the loneliness with the acceptance of someone who truly had no other option. he had never wanted to leave, but what once had been covered in lush greenery was now arid plains.

wandering like this did have a purpose, though. to fulfill his destiny was always onyx's goal, and from the beginning his brain had swum with dreams of his own future. dreams where the void threatened to swallow him in the form of a glistening body of water, deceptively perfect trees veiling the dark swirl of water that lay beyond the shore. he had to reach it.

it took days, possibly weeks, before he stumbled upon a sight he had only seen as outside the realm of possibility in his own mind until now. lightly curved trunks and branches that stretched towards the moon like desperate hands, covered by leaves that spilled over the wood like stardust itself. although he knew what would lie beyond them, it felt hard to believe. he took a few more steps as if guided by an invisible force.

the voices of many echoed around the clearing, faint and angelic. they seemed to urge him to approach, paws breaking through pale heather and revealing a sight most familiar.

in front of onyx was a lake exactly as he had seen in his dreams since he first fell victim to the harsh impact of the dry season. he knew that it was his last chance to make it out of such a crisis, a potential saviour to him. his legs carried him forward with the pure force of instinct to the lake's shore, over the smooth pebbles until his claws were flexing into soft sand and he was mere inches away from the starry refuge before him.

he knew what he needed to do. dipping his head, he lapped at the tempting water with his tongue, the taste filling his dry mouth with bitterness. so bitter, in fact, that it felt as if it had spread through his entire body from ears to the tip of his tail.

that was the last thing he knew before he was wracked by sensations. if you asked him to deem them positive or negative, onyx would be at a loss for words. they began as something positive - the sensation of energy flowing through his body, the energy he had so badly needed before now, before becoming something less desirable.

fur that was once pale darkened and wings sprouted from his throat like horns. the scars on his body glowed in a divine shade of yellow and his eyes reflected the same hue as the water he had drank just moments prior.

he knew now - he was destined to guard this sacred land.

extra;;

Last edited by final fantasy on Sat Feb 03, 2024 1:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
┌─────────── ───────────┐

chase . he him . adult

i like adoptables & writing <3
best friend
└─────────── ───────────┘
final fantasy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheUnknown » Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:06 am

username;; theunknown
prompt;; mark,,
extra;;

~The Candle Collector~
I collect candles!
so uh,, trade me candles?
please?

Total candle count: 30.000

May the winds bless your travels!
TheUnknown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paradise, » Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:50 am

username;; paradise,
    prompt;; wip
    extra;;
Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    nicole - she/her - baby artist
    hiya! i love all things horses &
    nature ;w; i am currently an
    artist for: range trotters, ferox
    ponies, + beaumont collies ♥
    . tentatively open
    for commissions/art swaps- just shoot me a
    message here or on discord! @paradise,#0479
    apricot acres - toyhou.se - ©
paradise,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToxicTea » Sat Feb 03, 2024 8:11 am

username;; toxictea
prompt;; they stubbed their toe and passes away from it
extra;; i was gonna take this seriously but got caught up \:
Last edited by ToxicTea on Tue Feb 06, 2024 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
meow :3
ToxicTea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mimu » Sat Feb 03, 2024 9:04 am

WIP
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

x
xx
Xx( ㅅ´ ˘ ` ) ── ★ ˙ ̟
Tinky | Artist | Adult
"I gave you all i had...i did"
xXXx✦ | Kals |
xxxxxArt credit !

Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BunnyBeam » Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:37 am

username;; BunnyBeam
prompt;;
Tom was just playing around the trees beside the cliff. He did that regularly with his friends, but that day was different. His friends all had something to do, so Tom decided to go alone. It was the only place where he could be himself and letting off some steam. The branches there were nice and firm, the adrenaline of the danger below the cliff, it all gave him such an interesting feeling.
Going to play out alone was Tom's biggest fault whatsoever. Usually if his friends are all around, they warn eachother for potential dangers.
Tom was swinging, dancing and playing around on those branches, until he misgrabbed the next branch and he fell down quite a bit, trying to grab on to anything he could. This did slow down his fall and with a miraculous wonder, he survived that fall. Barely, but he survived. He was full of scratches, everything hurt. He could not stand up and he decided to take a little rest and hope he felt better when woken up.
In his sleep, there was something, a strange flying light, it spoke to him. 'If you want some power and energy, tell me, I will help!' Tom thought he was going crazy, such a strange dream. Then he heard the same thing again. He stretched his paw out in front of him and touched the little light. Suddenly he woke up and a burst of energy and power went through him.
He shivered, he opened his eyes and looked at his paws, they were a totally different color? He felt fine for the first few minutes, but then it felt like some corruption wreaked havoc in his mind. He changed. He decided that it was best to not return and just move on, away from his friends and family.

extra;; <3
Bunny - adult - 24/7 tired - art
ToyHouse

BunnyBeam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sealipup » Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:25 am

Mark! Idea that he was always told to be too loud/stay quiet, the wings cover his mouth if he tries to speak

X
X
X
X
ImageImage
Seali ♡ She/Her

Image Credits: x x x x x
Sealipup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nedbit » Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:41 pm

username;; nedbit
prompt;;

>> OPEN FILE “Contaminate” <<

ID: Subject #4492
Condition: Dead
Synopsis: Born 9/02/2028, Subject 4492 has revolutionized our discovery of the tainting gas. They have birthed a litter of 7 kits, but only one (Subject REDACTED) survived the first two weeks. Subject 4492 is extremely protective of the other, and vice versa.

ID: Subject REDACTED
Condition: REDACTED
Synopsis: Born 26/04/2035, Subject REDACTED was born with 6 other siblings, all failed the initial Tainting Trial. Since then, Subject REDACTED has developed an unnatural bond with its mother (Subject 4492).

>> REQUEST REPORT “Retribution” <<

loading…
request denied,
identification required.

>> ENTER “Dr. Corrun” <<

Loading…
Opening file…

At normal feeding times on 04/10/2039, Subject 4492 and Subject R escaped their glass enclosure. Due to the risk factor of the incident, a manual override of all safety regulations was performed by lead Dr. Corrun. Tainting Gas was released via the ventilation, affecting all rooms aside from the manual override hub. Subject 4429 succumbed to the smoke, while Subject R was seen developing REDACTED and fled the lab. There were 12 human casualties during this event, excluding Subject 4429. The special forces team is hunting subject R who remains at large. Media diplomats have been deployed to suppress further attention drawn to this incident. Linked families have been contacted and dealt with. Another incident such as this shall never happen again. Subject 4429 is to be taken to the Revenant Lab for further study.

>> REQUEST IMAGE "Corrupted Fairytale" <<

unavailable at this time.
try again later.
Nedbit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GhostlyRozez » Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:16 pm

username;; GhostlyRozez
prompt;; Hallowed nights, an old fairy tale that had been told for a long time. It told of tales of a darkened eclipse that had strange powers on anything its moonbeams touched.. In the dark days of the Hallowed nights, The once colorful and joyful Kibbie they called Harley, wandered outside after dark during the hallowed nights. it had been rumored that anyone whom went outside during these nights would go missing and never return.. Harley was determined to prove everyone wrong, to prove that these nights were in fact fun instead of scary! One faithful night he set out with a big smile and a small bag full of anything he may need for the night. He had a little walkie talkie with him to keep in contact with his friends.. Well before long the walkie talkie went dead silent, Harley no longer responded to any attempted to contact him. In a panic everyone watched through any opening to the outside they could to try and find Harley without going outside. The mind games of not knowing where Harley was had taken there toll. By the time the first rays of sunlight hit the ground the other Kibbies were running to find Harley. After a few hours of searching one Kibbie yelled out to the others "I've found him!" before long all the Kibbies were not far from Harley. His fur appeared to have lost all its color, odd mutations had grown from his body as well as his eyes.. seemed to be gone..??! Everyone panicked and ran away. Leaving only one Kibbie with Harley. They stayed next to him furthermore and continued to reassure him. "i won't leave you, i will help you through this"

extra;; I hope this looks alright ^^
GhostlyRozez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me