Re: πŸŽ‰ [ Raffle! ] [OPEN]

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:30 pm

Make A Wish!
    Username + ID: G1 Sunstreaker | 368585
    Give someone a compliment: To one of my two best friends: I take a lot of solace in the fact that we talk comfortably every single day. we click so well and I only wish that one day I'll be given the opportunity to meet you in person <3
    Give yourself a compliment: I may struggle with pride but I'm pretty confident overall and it can be a major help!

Smack the PiΓ±ata!
    Username + ID: G1 Sunstreaker
    Tell me a fun fact about your favorite Kalon or OC: Not a kal but one of my fav OCs is my mascot, Cash, and he's my oldest current OC even though his ref came a year or two after his creation, haha. he my good puppy boi <3
Ask my Viscets/Kalons! | My Viscets β™₯ | My Kalons β™₯ | Friend of Fried-Disaster, we share an IP cause we're roommates. Please don't ban us!
You can't beat the best.

Check viscets out here!
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mnemosyne » Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:34 pm

Make A Wish!
    Username + ID: Mnemosyne & 249050
    Give someone a compliment: Snow!! You're such a lovely person and an amazingly talented artist β™₯ I always love seeing the art you post, and the love that you give to your characters!! Someday I'm gonna commission you to make me a kal >:3c Anyways ilu and I hope you're staying healthy and happy muah
    Give yourself a compliment: I really try my best to be a good friend and a good person in general, and I'd like to think that I do a pretty good job.

Smack the PiΓ±ata!
    Username + ID: Mnemosyne & 249050
    Tell me a fun fact about your favorite Kalon or OC: Despite Alkmene's status as a major public figure she's really rather antisocial and dislikes attention - she'd rather not be as well-known as she is, but she loves her job and wouldn't give it up for anything.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

league of legends trash Image

Syne | she/her | trade with me | kalons | mandy β™₯ | snow β™₯

icon by Aeryn

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Mnemosyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:35 pm

Make A Wish!
    Username + ID: Griff 254592
    Give someone a compliment: To my sister: you've been very calm, kind, and understanding throughout everything, and you deserve all the hugs.
    Give yourself a compliment: You're determined, and you're always trying. Doing better. Keep at it! You've gotten better, and learning quicker.

Smack the PiΓ±ata!
    Username + ID: Griff 254592
    Tell me a fun fact about your favorite Kalon or OC: While a huge pumpkin pie fan... Hazel actually likes sweet potato pie better!
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby β€’booβ€’ » Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:37 pm

Make A Wish!
    Username + ID: β€’booβ€’ + 761033
    Give someone a compliment: sobble!! You've been such a fun person to interact with and I adore learning about your characters and their funky little world, like VW Beetle and Gang!! I adore your art and everytime I see the art of Pepper you did for me it makes me all giddy <33
    Give yourself a compliment: I'm so proud of how far youve come these last few years. Of course you being me, i know just how much youve had to overcome and deal with.. i know just how much it hurt and how much it still does. But listen, you're doing so well. Your progress is incredible.

Smack the PiΓ±ata!
Hi I'm Alois!
He/it | Scorpio | AroAce?
Depressed | Anxiety | Sleepy

Kalons | Shamkhyis | Nagalines
Lambicorns | Smoothie Chickens

Check out the CS Discord Server! Avatar β™‘
β€’booβ€’

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sheepsorrel » Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:37 pm

Make A Wish!
    Username + ID: sheepsorrel 413649
    Give someone a compliment: captain dude!!! your characters and worlds are all so well-developed, and i LOVE listening to your kal rambles. learning about the stories and worlds of your kals is so much fun and i'm always so impressed by what you create! :)
    Give yourself a compliment: i have doing a very tough statistics class, which has involved more than just math -- i've also had to send sooo many emails, set up meetings, etc to deal with the bureaucracy of getting accommodations in place, while also planning the rest of my time in uni. i'm proud of myself for that

Smack the PiΓ±ata!
    Username + ID: sheepsorrel 413649
    Tell me a fun fact about your favorite Kalon or OC: i could not pick a fav kalon so, since valentine's is coming up, how about a fun couple fact? sasha and griffin live in a post-apocalyptic, zombie-infested world. they're both looking for lost family and helping each other on their journeys, since they happen to be headed in the same direction. but they stay together even after their quest is completed and form a functional lil community in the end times >:]
previously cupcake frosting - my kalons
sheepsorrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowflakette » Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:49 pm

Make A Wish!
    Username + ID: snowflakette 671726
    Give someone a compliment: fern/bite sized kuiper you never fail to make me laugh with your sense of humour, I'm so happy we get to talk so much and honestly so glad we have met in kals as a starter point to our friendship!! since you're not active on CS anymore I think I can be as sappy as I want >:D
    Give yourself a compliment: I'm really proud of my OC collection! <3 seeing their finished toyhouse profiles and galleries and thinking I made that happen is so fulfilling and warming to the soul.

Smack the PiΓ±ata!
    Username + ID: snowflakette 671726
    Tell me a fun fact about your favorite Kalon or OC: calistro, in his human form, has a dragon bone tattoo down his back, from the shoulders to lower back-- to match with his kalon design!
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zero.two » Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:52 pm

Make A Wish!
    Username + ID: zero.two #743737
    Give someone a compliment: MirrorMask! you made me an absolutely amazing MYO - and thank you for working on yet another one with me! Your designs are so cool and you always think outside of the box when it comes to design elements.
    Give yourself a compliment: I've been doing really well at work, and finally spoke up for myself and my goals - on the road to a promotion!

Smack the PiΓ±ata!
    Username + ID: zero.two #743737
    Tell me a fun fact about your favorite Kalon or OC: My favorite Kalon Zephyr is a self-made musician who taught himself how to play guitar when he was young. He's now in an up-and-coming rock band with a group of his friends, hoping to make it big one day!
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
Imagex
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
Kam - Adult - Female - Lesbian - Ashe <3
Hey, i'm Kam. I love anime and reptiles,
and spend most of my time on the forums.
Feel free to shoot me a PM, I love to talk!
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
links
Trade thread xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
My Kalons xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxΒ©
β”‚
β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
zero.two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby barbatos. » Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:52 pm

Make A Wish!
    Username + ID: barbatos. + 674152
    Give someone a compliment: Discontinued. -- i absolutely adore seeing you talk in the discord! you're a pleasure to be around and one day i'll work up the courage to DM you and strike up a conversation! i just really enjoy seeing you speak!
    Give yourself a compliment: i've been doing so well with bettering myself from the person i used to be. i still have a long ways to go, but i've come so far from this time last year.

Smack the PiΓ±ata!
    Username + ID: barbatos. + 674152.
    Tell me a fun fact about your favorite Kalon or OC: He will never ever admit it, but Alatus is a big fan of semi-sweet things.
β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ
benny || he/they || adult || β™₯ taken β™₯
Image Image Image
ImageImage
my kals β™₯ avatar credit

i'm benny, and i'm a bit socially anxious but friendly!
i tend to stick to myself, but feel free to reach out! i don't bite!
my current interest is genshin impact, venti is the little blorbo from my shows
β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ
barbatos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LokisTrick » Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:57 pm

Make A Wish!
    Username + ID: LokisTrick + 47801
    Give someone a compliment:
    @Madziu: Thank you for being incredibly kind to me! Whenever you help me with the approval process you've always gone above and beyond to try and help me out. I really can't thank you enough for that ^^ Also picking fates with you has always been remarkably easy.
    @Sobble: I really love your art dude, your drawing of Marci makes me so darn happy! I wish I had your skills!
    @✧ airplane./Red: I just really wanted to thank you for putting on this whole big event! I remember you saying you were having a hard time and I think it says a lot about your character that you looked for a way to bring joy to the entire community when you weren't feeling so great. Happy Birthday!
    @Nermal1999: I just wanted to say I've always been super impressed by your creativity, talent, and drive. You dominated Kal comps and I was always impressed by your quality in both artwork and writing.
    @The Whole Community: Thanks everyone for being so friendly and fun to talk to! I'm pretty shy on the internet but it's never been hard to engage. Hopefully I can give back the same good vibes.

Give yourself a compliment:
    I have a wonderful imagination, and I'm passionate about my stories!

Smack the PiΓ±ata!
    Username + ID: LokisTrick + 47801
    Tell me a fun fact about your favorite Kalon or OC: So fun fact! one of my prettiest, most serene and nice looking kals is actually the main villain of my AU. Asrophel is the Creator God of the universe and he's.... complicated. He is a terrible parent to both his divine and demigod children and lately has been absentee to the world he created. Pretty on the outside doesn't mean pretty on the inside.
Last edited by LokisTrick on Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dreaming Deep~

Looking for celestial garden item set!
LokisTrick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby freybugg » Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:02 pm

Make A Wish!
    Username + ID: freybugg 415187
    Give someone a compliment: my friend doktor monty is stuch a skilled artist, they amaze me every day!
    Give yourself a compliment: I'm a pretty patient person, which can be super helpful in life! especially when fishing haha

Smack the PiΓ±ata!
    Username + ID: freybugg 415187
    Tell me a fun fact about your favorite Kalon or OC: Ronan loves to collect objects she finds in the ocean, especially cool shells and trinkets washed up on the beach! It has gotten to the point where her home cluttered with things, and her friends keep trying to get her to give some up. But she loves that each object has a unique secret story, and feels guilty when she gives them away not knowing what will happen to her finds. She is only willing to give them to trusted friends, and only on occasion. It's a sign she really likes you if she gives one away to you!
DA β€’ CS Characters β€’ Toyhouse
Previously komodo. & ~RedWolf~
freybugg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me