Re: PVQH The Mixup! - #003

Postby flight;; » Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:23 am

Username: flight;;
    Name: Another Dance [Dancer]
    Height: 14.1 hh
    Halter Color: Leather
    Prompt: Dressage! She loves to feel the beat and the music; it is almost like she is dancing. She is very rhythmic. She also loves the mental stimulation and challenge of the more complicated moves and minute queues from the rider.
flight;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheKiwiKat » Sun Jan 21, 2024 2:53 pm

This is closed and will be judged shortly!
Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4920312
Join fog mountain Yukons! If you join and get your first Yukon, dm me and I’ll offer a free slot from one of my studs/mares to help boost your herd! :)
TheKiwiKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheKiwiKat » Sun Jan 21, 2024 2:58 pm

JaxyTheGhost wrote:Username: JaxyTheGhost
Name: A Siren's deadly song - Melody
Height: 18hh
Halter Color: light brown
Prompt:
Melody is a beautiful and elegant being that has won many dressage and Saddle seating competitions. But her true passion is the racing winds, the aching muscles and the heavy mud that comes with Barrel racing.
She may look at oftentimes act like a spoiled princess but Melody enjoys getting dirty and wearing herself out.

The winner! Love the idea that she’s a bit of a princess but also likes to barrel race and get down in the dirt!

clemmie wrote:Username: clemmie
Name: rio
Height: 16hh
Halter Color: white
Prompt: vaulting! rio performs at the circus often and he loves the cheer of the crowd and feeling all eyes on him as the gymnast dances and jumps on and around him. he also thinks it feels a bit like a massage on his back, but that's a secret.
:3

And for our honorable mention! The massage! XD adorable. We will have a shop up shortly where HMs can be traded in! :3
Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4920312
Join fog mountain Yukons! If you join and get your first Yukon, dm me and I’ll offer a free slot from one of my studs/mares to help boost your herd! :)
TheKiwiKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me