Re: kalon #2204

Postby BloomyCat » Sat Dec 23, 2023 1:53 pm

username + id: BloomyCat 1066911
kalon name: Lune
where are they dropping?: Grand Glacier, Why? He just likes snow. Also He chose this area just to win one of his friends' game.
extra:
BloomyCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightcrawler. » Mon Dec 25, 2023 3:19 pm

username + id: Cryptz 612564
kalon name: Seelie
where are they dropping?: Lavish Lair!! They love being able to explore the massive mansion, it makes them feel like they're made of money. Of course, they also love visiting Oscar in his greenhouse. They often have conversations about the plants while butterflies nestle on top their hair.
Nightcrawler.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyleSkrtSkrt » Thu Dec 28, 2023 11:38 pm

username + id: KyleSkrtSkrt + 749642
kalon name: Valentin
where are they dropping?:
Kal on the left is Celestine | 278/400 words | hmu if you win and want the drawing of #2204 on their own ^^

Despite being the designated ‘gamer’ in his family, Valentin has yet to properly complete a single game. He gets too caught up with the art, atmosphere, and occasionally the architecture to finish them. Fortnite, of all games, is the perfect example of this! The graphics are fun and appealing enough for him. Plus, the change of map that comes with every season just adds to the amount of areas he can explore! At the moment, Ritzy Riviera is his favorite spot to drop.
The mix of the inviting scenery and quaint buildings made it a fun spot to explore. He likes the homely feel the spot has as opposed to other areas. The best part of it? That rooftop he'd been drawn to recently with the great view and cute pastel bistro tables!

His friends and partner play Fortnite a little differently to how Val does. The battle royale aspect of the game just didn't entice him that much. This was always abundantly clear whenever he'd be in a call with his group. The constant stream of orders and callouts made Valentin want to take his time looking around the landscape even more. A part of him liked hearing the annoyance in their voices.
Like tonight; the man was hunched on his bed, three hours into a gaming session that had seemingly gone nowhere. Well, maybe for his partner, but Val was enjoying himself. Did he play up his disinterest in winning just to annoy Celestine even more? Absolutely. But it was all harmless fun in the end.

‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎"Good spot for date night."
"We've lost ten games, Val!" ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

KyleSkrtSkrt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby black water » Sat Jan 06, 2024 6:51 am

by far this is my favorite competition i've had LOL i love doing silly little things to see how these get interpreted!!

i'm gonna give a ru to mimu because i loved the inclusion of the latest season.. also the art was so silly

and i'm gonna give this kal to discontinued! i like that he's actually in the battle royale, and also the explanation for the destination choice was really fun!!!

thank u all for entering!! i really loved hosting this comp
x
x
x
x

baz, he/him || kals
ESFP
// sirbazicus ☄️🦋🌊
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
so stay with me
hold my hand
there's no need
to be brave

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
sig @ pawschamp
icon @ fūi

black water

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Ramona Flowers- » Sat Jan 06, 2024 7:05 am

username + id: dazai <3 991317
kalon name: bobby
where are they dropping?: a new secret map... FART WORLD.... (im sorry im mentally 5)
lance, knives, or rudy
she/he/vamp/idol, lesbian
used to be crona gorgon
free palestine 🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸
site oekaki trading thred
-Ramona Flowers-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mimu » Sat Jan 06, 2024 7:40 am

black water wrote:
    by far this is my favorite competition i've had LOL i love doing silly little things to see how these get interpreted!!

i'm gonna give a ru to mimu because i loved the inclusion of the latest season.. also the art was so silly

and i'm gonna give this kal to discontinued! i like that he's actually in the battle royale, and also the explanation for the destination choice was really fun!!!

OMG OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!! ngl when i heard peter was in the game, i did download it just for him....
      I cant wait to see the RU kal ! thank you so much black water :,)
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

x
xx
Xx( ㅅ´ ˘ ` ) ── ★ ˙ ̟
Tinky | Artist | Adult
"I gave you all i had...i did"
xXXx✦ | Kals |
xxxxxArt credit !

Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Discontinued » Sat Jan 06, 2024 11:43 am

black water wrote:

adifhijkjk THANK YOU!!! I can't wait to develop him further! This was such a fun comp!
    Congrats to Mimu on the RU - can't wait to see how it looks! ♡
ImageImage

Image Image Image - art shop ♡ - my kals - wermz - cozies - credit
• Yuu — tired person — INFP

- insomniac
- severe anxiety
- always searching
- wishing for everything

“I wish I could’ve lived my life without making any wrong turns. But that’s impossible. A path like that doesn’t exist. We fail. We trip. We get lost. We make mistakes. And little by little, one step at a time, we push forward. It’s all we can do. On our own two feet.” - Yuki Sohma
Discontinued

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me